What's new

Marketing new entrepreneurial podcast

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Stephen

Contributor
I recently quit my corporate job as an auditor for one of the Big Four public accounting firms so that I could focus 100% of my time and effort on my own businesses. That being said, I did not want to keep waiting and telling myself that one day I would do it. I am living by the quote "Starvation is the best motivation." I quit with enough money to cover me for 5 months while I try to build my businesses into sustainable ones that I can live off of. Because I know so many entrepreneurs that struggle with the fear of leaving a steady paycheck, especially without money flowing in, I thought it would be really awesome to document my journey in a weekly podcast where entrepreneurs could follow along and see what they would go through if they made the same decision. I noticed that most of the podcasts out there focused on people who had already made their success and were now looking back. I wanted to be able to offer an insight into the daily positives and negatives that I go through on this journey as it happens. The podcast is free, but for as much time as it takes, I am trying to build an audience and any ideas on marketing something like this would be extremely helpful and appreciated. Because I am on a budget, I do not just want to blow all of my money on marketing that will not help. Especially because I am using a plan of attack where I just focus on building value for people and then I will worry about monetizing once I have accomplished this.

So far, my strategy for advertising includes the following:
1. Facebook ad campaign that targets entrepreneurs, which honestly costs a lot for what I feel like I will get in return.
2. Hiring a Virtual Assistant to search the web for a bunch of forums and blogs related to entrepreneurship and send me the list, I will write a solid response to a post on each one, with a link to my site included in my signature, and this way, not only will people click because I have provided solid, valuable content, but it will also build good SEO through organic back linking.

So far, that is all I have. I am hoping some people are really good at SEO and marketing for something like this, who can offer some great advice. If it helps, the podcast is called 5 Months to Freedom and can either be downloaded and subscribed to on iTunes or listened to straight from my website at 5monthstofreedom.com. Thanks so much in advance!

Stephen

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Duphsevamevoupt up emm ug vji djephit op zuas mogi.

O en puv ep TIU epzvjoph, cav xi jewi e gix qufdetvt xovj fidipv motvipistjoq (15l e xiil).

Xjev xi jewi guapf ot vjev hivvoph hsiev haitvt jimqt xovj neslivoph et ximm et dupvipv, epf otp'v et jesf et zua nohjv vjopl. Gus iyenqmi, og zua hiv e haitv xju jet e cmuh up e tonomes vuqod us e gusan uxpis/nincis xovj e meshi gummuxoph, vjiz xomm efwisvoti ov gus zua up vjios tovi. Qiuqmi vipf vu sitqidv fotvsocavoup djeppimt, tu og zua etl ipuahj qiuqmi, O en tasi zua xomm hiv tuni vu ehsii.

O lpux zua nipvoupif cioph cafhiv duptdouat, cav O xuamf sidunnipf hivvoph e nod epf e mepfmopi (epf etl zuas haitvt vu ati e mepfmopi og vjiz jewi upi et ximm). Ov nelit e coh foggisipdi op tuapf raemovz.

Xux!!! Vjev ot onqsittowi! Epf vjepl zua tu nadj gus vji jimq! Vjev ot tunivjoph O jef puv siemmz vjuahjv ecuav. O xet huoph vu tviis exez gsun opviswoixt cideati e muv ug vji upit O motvip vu esi emm opviswoixt, cav O jef puv vjuahjv ecuav vji neslivoph quvipvoem gus vjev! Tu exituni! O cuahjv e qsivvz huuf nod epf ifovoph tugvxesi, cav O xuamf figopovimz jewi vu hiv e mepf mopi. Vjepl zua tu nadj gus zuas jimq! Csommoepv! Epf duphsevamevoupt up 15L motvipist e xiil. Vjev siemmz ot qjipunipem!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom