What's new

Maximum Leverage

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Testament

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Greetings everyone. I've come to The Fastlane Forum because I'm willing to do anything to learn what it takes to be free from the tyranny of the 9-5. I found this forum through a friend recommending The Millionaire Fastlane to me as the number one book you should read if you want to become an entrepreneur. I've spent a few weeks lurking, and now I'm ready to introduce myself.

I'll give you a small snippet of my life right now to give you an idea of where I'm coming from. I gave up my old life in the US to move to England almost a year ago because I had a friend who was really good at starting businesses and he asked if I wanted to go into business with him. So I went on a massive fund raising campaign (massive for me at least) getting around 10k USD to go there and take a crack at this. Unfortunately, just about every possible thing that could've gone wrong while I was there did go wrong, not the least of which was that the friend that I had come over there with to learn from was diagnosed with a terminal illness a bit after we had arrived. Unfortunately, that same friend passed away in October, and I was left broke in almost every sense of the word. One of the worst aspects of the situation was that I really didn't learn very much business at all.

I was forced to return to the US 10 grand in debt, with no place to stay, with only enough money for a plane ticket and a month or two of rent. My (now ex) girlfriend had offered me a stay at her place for a month when I got back, but left me shortly before I was to arrive back. It's actually funny just how wrong everything went. But I've come back with something very important - and that's ultimate leverage to do WHATEVER I have to to learn how to make money so that I can have the freedom to NEVER be in this situation ever again.

I relate that story to let you know that I am at a point in my life where I will pay ANY price, bear ANY burden, so that I never have to be this desperate again. I've never been more ready, and I'm extremely excited to have found such a valuable repository of knowledge. I hope that in my time here I can provide some value to everyone else as well.

So, hello! Hopefully I'll get to speak to everyone reading this at some point. :)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji dunnapovz Vitvenipv. Gostv ugg, nz dupfumipdit xovj sihesf vu zuas gsoipf. Tidupf, vjot gusan jet e tvsuph cufz ug edjoiwist epf O lpux zua'mm gopf iwiszvjoph zua duamf piif jisi gsun taqqusv, jux-vu't, epemzvodt, ivd.

Updi eheop, ximduni!

"E fsien xovjuav edvoup ot katv e gepvetz." (Aplpuxp)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom