I
iFoundSomething
Guest
Hi Everyone,
This will probably be my only post and I do apologize for this, but I fear by the time your done reading it, you will remove it and me from your forum. So I'm making my apology first to you for taking up your time- I'm sorry.
I'm not sure how to start and I know at times I may be 'short of explaining, but there are reason's for that and now's not the time or place to explain them. (note: I know I'm bad at the english language and its spelling, please forgive me)
This is my problem/dilema
Please be patient with my story until you finish it. It is rather odd to say the least- I know.
I have a problem and I thought 'people (excuse the term please) like you guys, might be able to help me.
It started about 7 or 8 years ago. I was just walking past the tv and I saw this promo for a book (and no I'm not selling no books lol), it interested me enough to tell my sister about it. Cause I thought it was cool. Dumb me, she went out and bought me the dam thing. Why the language? Because for the rest of my life up until now, I've been following it and doing it.
It's basically a book that claimes if you find the hidden information contained in it, it will lead you to things that are of value. It's all done by symbols and hidden meanings and everything else, including the kitchen sink- to do it. Well, from that book to multiple other books, websites, history readings and legends and everthing else...it did lead me to something. But what it lead me to was not part of what it said it would- at least not directly in any certain way. I've come to the point that not even the author or those who hide in his shadow- actually know nothing about it or where it is.
The bottom line is, I found something that I already know is very valuable and sought after.
My problem is they are buried on a land which I do not own and belong to regular people. I know they don't know it's there. No one does but me. I know they are buried in a clay dar and sealed with wax. There are 2 items. One is made of paper and one is made of metal and jewels. I'd rather not say right now what they are, but I'd say one is worth around 3-5 mil and the other is worth much much more. It's the other one that worries me. Because of what it is.
So thats kinda my story, I know where somethings buried on someone elses land and me being so lets say poorer then dirt (lol), I don't know what to do.
I guess I'm kinda wondering if someone knew where something was and didn't want any involvement whatsoever with it. Is there a way to sell the information of knowing where it is?
I'm sorry I'm dumping all of this here being my first post, I just don't know what to do anymore. It's driving me nuts knowing its there and my life is the way it is.
I guess any advice would be helpful.
At least maybe let a few people respond to this before you boot me out.
I'd appreciate it.
Thanks and sorry for all of this.
This will probably be my only post and I do apologize for this, but I fear by the time your done reading it, you will remove it and me from your forum. So I'm making my apology first to you for taking up your time- I'm sorry.
I'm not sure how to start and I know at times I may be 'short of explaining, but there are reason's for that and now's not the time or place to explain them. (note: I know I'm bad at the english language and its spelling, please forgive me)
This is my problem/dilema
Please be patient with my story until you finish it. It is rather odd to say the least- I know.
I have a problem and I thought 'people (excuse the term please) like you guys, might be able to help me.
It started about 7 or 8 years ago. I was just walking past the tv and I saw this promo for a book (and no I'm not selling no books lol), it interested me enough to tell my sister about it. Cause I thought it was cool. Dumb me, she went out and bought me the dam thing. Why the language? Because for the rest of my life up until now, I've been following it and doing it.
It's basically a book that claimes if you find the hidden information contained in it, it will lead you to things that are of value. It's all done by symbols and hidden meanings and everything else, including the kitchen sink- to do it. Well, from that book to multiple other books, websites, history readings and legends and everthing else...it did lead me to something. But what it lead me to was not part of what it said it would- at least not directly in any certain way. I've come to the point that not even the author or those who hide in his shadow- actually know nothing about it or where it is.
The bottom line is, I found something that I already know is very valuable and sought after.
My problem is they are buried on a land which I do not own and belong to regular people. I know they don't know it's there. No one does but me. I know they are buried in a clay dar and sealed with wax. There are 2 items. One is made of paper and one is made of metal and jewels. I'd rather not say right now what they are, but I'd say one is worth around 3-5 mil and the other is worth much much more. It's the other one that worries me. Because of what it is.
So thats kinda my story, I know where somethings buried on someone elses land and me being so lets say poorer then dirt (lol), I don't know what to do.
I guess I'm kinda wondering if someone knew where something was and didn't want any involvement whatsoever with it. Is there a way to sell the information of knowing where it is?
I'm sorry I'm dumping all of this here being my first post, I just don't know what to do anymore. It's driving me nuts knowing its there and my life is the way it is.
I guess any advice would be helpful.
At least maybe let a few people respond to this before you boot me out.
I'd appreciate it.
Thanks and sorry for all of this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
