The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Meeting Millionaire CEO [Network Marketing]

Marketing, social media, advertising

Alan LT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 1, 2014
South Florida
Hello, my fastlane friends.
Recently my friend has got into network marketing or MLM and he me wants to join.
He has tried to get my to join, but I decline because I was a bit skeptical. By the way, the company just started a month ago.
Anyways, my friend ended up putting me on the phone with one guy who make 5k last month and I still didn't feel like I was 100% sure about getting in on this.
He is final attempt to make me join to get me a chance to speak with the CEO who is worth like 50 million and is 24. I'm suppose to talk to him tonight, but idk if he can do anything to change my mind.
There people who made a lot of money off this already, but man I just don't know.

What do you guys think about this whole thing?

p.s. it's like $95 to join with guarantee money back

p.s.s. I'm a high school senior with no form on income

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
I don't think you should join the MLM. However, if the CEO had a track record before the MLM i would talk to him. If he made his money off the MLM, nothing to see there.

Alan LT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 1, 2014
South Florida
I don't think you should join the MLM. However, if the CEO had a track record before the MLM i would talk to him. If he made his money off the MLM, nothing to see there.
I think he made all his money off MLMlol

ilrein

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 1, 2012
Oh wow, $50 million by 24?

You should totally do it!

:cookoo::cookoo::cookoo:

G

GuestUser113

anigif_enhanced-32042-1411804876-1.gif

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/gullible-mlm-junkies-sos.41921/

Last edited by a moderator:

akbigdog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 24, 2014
Dallas, TX
Recently my friend has got into network marketing or MLM and he me wants to join.

My advice: don't join, but study the model and watch to see what happens.

Personally, I'm curious to research this more. New MLMs fascinate me. It's a powerful distribution method. What's the company? Do you have a link to their website?

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
Hello, my fastlane friends.
He has tried to get my to join, but I decline because I was a bit skeptical. By the way, the company just started a month ago.
Anyways, my friend ended up putting me on the phone with one guy who make 5k last month and I still didn't feel like I was 100% sure about getting in on this.
He is final attempt to make me join to get me a chance to speak with the CEO who is worth like 50 million and is 24. I'm suppose to talk to him tonight, but idk if he can do anything to change my mind.
There people who made a lot of money off this already, but man I just don't know.

What do you guys think about this whole thing?

p.s. it's like $95 to join with guarantee money back

p.s.s. I'm a high school senior with no form on income

If you could take an hour of that 24 year old CEO's time and really uncover his secrets to starting an MLM business, what it takes and the challenges, I'd say that's worth $95.

Chances are though everything he says to you will be positioned to a slowlaner's mindset.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

akbigdog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 24, 2014
Dallas, TX
If you could take an hour of that 24 year old CEO's time and really uncover his secrets to starting an MLM business, what it takes and the challenges, I'd say that's worth $95.

Good point, @EvanOkanagan, but @Alan LT may not even need to spend the 95 bucks to talk with the guy. It's worth a call to LEARN, but not worth the $ for the opportunity to EARN.

Alan LT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 1, 2014
South Florida
My advice: don't join, but study the model and watch to see what happens.

Personally, I'm curious to research this more. New MLMs fascinate me. It's a powerful distribution method. What's the company? Do you have a link to their website?
my daily choice, I think

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
...He is final attempt to make me join to get me a chance to speak with the CEO who is worth like 50 million and is 24. I'm suppose to talk to him tonight, but idk if he can do anything to change my mind...

...p.s.s. I'm a high school senior with no form on income
Do you see a problem here?

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

In case what Jon said was too tactful, let me spell it out: Nobody worth 50 million at age 24 (or, really, any age) is going to spend time cold-calling broke a$$ students to try and twist their arms into signing up for something.

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
There's a reason why the CEO is worth $50 million and the other guy is making only 5K a month.

Study the actions.

Alan LT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 1, 2014
South Florida
In case what Jon said was too tactful, let me spell it out: Nobody worth 50 million at age 24 (or, really, any age) is going to spend time cold-calling broke a$$ students to try and twist their arms into signing up for something.
thanks, I just made my decision.

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Follow your intuition.

You already show signs that you're skeptical etc.
You could go and talk to the guy, and use him as a study object. prepare lots of tough questions.

But keep your wallet at home. and say that you will think about it, or "This is not really for me, but thank you for your time" afterwards. and don't buy into all the smooth-talk.

Alan LT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 1, 2014
South Florida
thanks you guys, I already declined.
this isn't the right fit for me & i didn't want to waste dude's time

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California

This is the best summary right here.

Spend time educating yourself on other more legitimate business models. Study how an online sales funnel works for example.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.