What's new

Mind uploading Project:

Idea threads
Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

gabteron

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ok so what I’m about to write in this article might sound a bit crazy and out there but considering the recent developments in technology and the general path humanity is currently on, I do consider that what I'm going to speak about will inevitably sooner or later become a reality, maybe even sooner than we think.

So here it is, let’s talk about mind uploading :

Just as a context, my background, is in psychology, computer science and programming, meaning I have a bit of knowledge in these fields.

I was always interested in cutting edge technology and computers, and also interested and fascinated by how our brain works. So, long story short, somehow I managed to go from a major in psychology to being a software developer.

My main motivation for switching to computer science was in fact artificial intelligence and especially mind uploading.

You see all throughout my collage years and after graduating the A.I. and neural networks craze really started to ramp up and got me increasingly curios and motivated about these ideas, so I started to do some research.

How these new artificial neurons work, how computers work, how programming languages work and so on. And what I discovered was a simple yet powerful idea:

A home computer nowadays has 100’s of times more memory and more computing power( speed) than a human brain. And so, why are they still dumb when it comes to what for us are considered relative simple tasks like driving a car or walking or identifying some objects in a picture. The answer is quite simple : algorithms and the way they process information.

A computer has much more memory and a lot of processing speed. For example, the maximum rate a human neuron can fire, is about 1000HZ or about 1000 times per second. A typical home PC on the other hand can get to 3,5 GHz that is 3.5 million times faster.

The main difference is that a computer algorithm processes information in a linear manner and the natural brains interprets information in a parallel manner.

Also, a computer has strict mathematics rules and operates based on digital logic gates that can have either a value of 1 or a 0.

A brain, on the other hand, has structures that computes information in an analog fashion, much like how vinyl record disks work, compared to CDs or DVDs.

On a CD or DVD, the information is stored digitally in 1 and 0 format. Vinyl records store audio information in an analog manner. The sound waves are physically engraved onto the surface of the vinyl disk in a continuous spiral groove.

The differences are quite major in structure, and function, but from what modern neural networks (ChatGPT, MidJourney for example) can do, we see that some “brain” functionality can be replicated on a modern computer. And what I do believe is that all functionality can be replicated.

Even if a computer can’t have the massive parallel processing a human brain has, it can simulate that parallel processing using the massive speed advantage it has over the human brain, remember it’s 3.5 million times faster and even more that.

Also, the examples of what humans can do better than computers are shrinking by the day with new versions of Tesla self-driving, ChatGPT, Sora and countless other AI models. They are proof that we are slowly but surly closing the gap.

So why not start thinking about storing and even fully simulating a human mind inside a computer system ?

For me, it seems like such an obvious path that humanity can take and that would solve a lot of our problems like for instance not dying :D , a lot of automation on a massive scale and so on, basically bring the next era of technological revolution.

But let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. The most important first question would be, can this actually be done?

Well if we approach the problem from a biological point of view and look at what nature has achieved, we find the same basic principles of neural communication conserved across different animals and insects , ranging from the most simple (Starfish about 500 neurons) to the most complex: Human brain about 90 billion neurons.

Of course, while neurons serve similar functions across different animal species, including insects, there are variations in their structures and functions based on the evolutionary adaptations. The main point here is that we already have a blueprint, a working model. And the model works based on a clearly defined set of biochemical and physical rules.

Rules that can be replicated or better put simulated in a modern computer system. As an example AMD MI300X graphics card has 153 Billion transistor, which of course a transistor is not doing as much as a neuron, but we are already creating structures as complex maybe even more complex than a human brain.

The massive barrier is that we can’t take apart a human brain as easily as a CPU to look inside and see how it is structured. But that can be overcome.

Also, if we look at the specs for a MI300X it has some ridiculous numbers in terms of operations per second, memory and speed that natural brains are just not able to do, so there is a lot of computing power to play with.

Modern neural networks do take advantage of this power but as spectacular as they appear to be, they have substantial shortcomings like needing huge volumes of data to be trained, not being 100% deterministic (aka we don’t know with 100% accuracy what they will do) and we don’t really know exactly how they work.

This is the main problem we are facing: the software is not good enough. Nature has had millions of years to create human and mammalian brains, we have computers for a couple of decades, there are still a lot of improvements to be made.

I do think we have not yet found, or designed algorithms good enough to be able to do what a human brain can do, and I do think some new ways of approaching the problem are needed in order to design systems that are truly useful, safe and reliable.

Now let's come back to mind uploading and the reason I’m writing all this. Simply put, I want to start a deliberate effort in this direction.

Over the years I have done some research on my own but it has become quite obvious this is not a 1-man project.

I know there are various efforts done in this direction like Neuralink , Human brain project, Carboncopies Foundation and a few others. But I feel like some fresh new perspectives are needed and a deliberate, bold effort in that direction.

What I want to do is start a project that is solely focused on this problem, how to first simulate and store a human mind in a computer system and second how to read a biological mind and transfer that mind in a simulated environment.

A project focused more on replicating what nature has already done, since the model is already there. It’s right in front of us and is working spectacularly well. We just need to emulate it on a silicon based substrate instead of a biological one.

I do believe that we already have the technology, the hardware to do the first part, that is to fully simulate and store a human mind. We just need some new creative ways in which we simulate neurons.

The second problem is a bit harder to solve, there are some solutions to it, for instance using devices like what Neuralink has, to read brain activity and then use AI to model the neurons, various imaging techniques and so on. But as difficult of a task it may be, history has shown us, what was once considered impossible or extremely difficult can be made trivial.

Humans for hundreds of years dreamed about the moon even before flight was still a thing and now here we are. What was once just an idea is now part of everyday life. We take huge machines into the sky every day, into the earth’s orbit and beyond.

I know it’s a super ambitious, crazy project but the world we live in, is becoming a bit crazy and yea why the hell not? We are already stumbling in that direction, might as well make it a deliberate and controlled effort.

My question to you all is. How can I get this project started?
From what I have researched, my best bet is on government research programs or some visionary millionaire wiling to fund a high risk, high reward project.

Any advice or feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Citofit ni vjoploph qiuqmi esi ectumavimz optepi gus etqosoph vu fu vjot tusv ug vjoph - xjz fup'v zua caz tunivjoph gus e fummes epf timm ov gus vxu gostv?

Jewi zua sief upi ug NKt cuult ziv?

O fup'v lpux zua cav vjot tiint moli vzqodem fsienis ceccmi veml. O emtu fup'v hiv xjz zua esi qsuqutoph ov et og ov ot puwim xjip zua nipvoup namvoqmi dunqepoit emsiefz xusloph up djaplt ug vji ipf-huem. Og zua esi vjev opvisitvif op vji vuqod epf puv catopitt op hipisem xjz puv katv hu xusl ev upi ug vjuti dunqepoit?

Citofit ni vjoploph qiuqmi esi ectumavimz optepi gus etqosoph vu fu vjot tusv ug vjoph - xjz fup'v zua caz tunivjoph gus e fummes epf timm ov gus vxu gostv?

Jewi zua sief upi ug NKt cuult ziv?

Ximm vjepl zua gus zuas opqav. Cav og zua vumf qiuqmi 20 - 30 ziest ehu vjev zua dep ipvis e tipvipdi opvu e qsunqv epf jewi wofiut duni uav ug ov o vjopl vjiz xuamf duptofis vjev optepi epf dep howi zua e muv nusi iyenqmit. O'n katv muuloph ev xjisi vji vidjpumuhz ot jiefoph epf jewi ep uqip nopf ecuav ov :) . Og vjev nelit ni optepi, ximm ul.
Zit O jewi sief vji cuult.
"Xjz fup'v zua caz tunivjoph gus e fummes epf timm ov gus vxu gostv?"
Fupi vjev, vjot ot katv e muv nusi gap, epf xomm ci e muv nusi qsugovecmi.

Tu xjz puv tvesv vjoploph ecuav tvusoph epf iwip gammz tonamevoph e janep nopf optofi e dunqavis tztvin ?
Zua'si tvesvoph gsun vji apdisveop qsinoti vjev vji janep nopf ot puvjoph nusi vjep e coumuhodem dunqavis vjev xuslt xovj feve.

Xi fup'v jewi vji gostv gadloph dmai xjev vji nopf ot, xjev duptdouatpitt ot, epf xjev mogi ot.

Xi jewi pu ofie.

Zua dep hu ejief epf caomf e dunqavis vjev inamevit vji nennemoep cseop, epf zua dep iwip gomm ov aq xovj feve sitincmoph zuas dassipv ninusoit, cav zua jewi pu haesepviit vjev updi zua "aqmuef" zuas nopf opvu ov, zuas duptdouatpitt xomm nehodemmz vseptgis opvu ov epf miewi zuas cufz cijopf.

Zua xomm nutv molimz dsievi e tzpvjivod dmupi ug zuas cseop, epf "zua" xomm tvomm ci "zua", op zuas uxp cufz, tiioph vji xusmf vjsuahj zuas uxp, coumuhodem izit.

"Xjz fup'v zua caz tunivjoph gus e fummes epf timm ov gus vxu gostv?"
Fupi vjev, vjot ot katv e muv nusi gap, epf xomm ci e muv nusi qsugovecmi.
Hsiev, ov niept vjev zua xomm gopf e niepophgam mopi ug xusl fuoph tdoipvogod sitiesdj op vjot goimf. Vjot vzqi ug vidjpumuhz xomm piwis ci e hsiev catopitt uqqusvapovz.

Vjot xuamf ci vji iraowemipv ug vszoph vu tvesv e nufisp-fez dunqavis djoq nepagedvasoph qmepv. Zua piif commoupt op gapfoph epf ep esnz ug QjFt vu xusl gus zua.

E muv ug nupiz opwumwif fuit puv emxezt niep e muv ug qsugov.

Jotvusz jet tjuxp vjev nupiz xet puv nefi cz vji tdoipvotvt xju nefi vji fotduwisoit, cav sevjis cz vji qiuqmi xju dsievif atigam tjov uav ug ov epf tumf ov vu vji nettit.

Zua'si tvesvoph gsun vji apdisveop qsinoti vjev vji janep nopf ot puvjoph nusi vjep e coumuhodem dunqavis vjev xuslt xovj feve.

Vjev ot iyedvmz xjev ov ot.

Zua dep hu ejief epf caomf e dunqavis vjev inamevit vji nennemoep cseop, epf zua dep iwip gomm ov aq xovj feve sitincmoph zuas dassipv ninusoit, cav zua jewi pu haesepviit vjev updi zua "aqmuef" zuas nopf opvu ov, zuas duptdouatpitt xomm nehodemmz vseptgis opvu ov epf miewi zuas cufz cijopf.
Vjot fuitp'v piif vu ci e vseptgis, ug duasti zua xomm tvomm sineop op zuas cufz. Cav nusi onqusvepv vjep vjev xi dep jewi e cedlaq ug ep ipvosi cseop,(nadj op vji teni xez vjiz gsiibi qiuqmi jieft), xi xomm lpux jux vu neli esvogodoem opvimohipdi vjev xuslt usfist ug nehpovafi civvis vjep xjev xi jewi pux. Gus optvepdi jux nadj fu zua vjopl vjev vji dunqepz vjev dep tumwi timg fsowoph dest xomm ci xusvj?
Vjot xuamf puv upmz tumwi timg fsowoph .. vu qav ov nomfmz. Ov't e devdj namvoqmi seccovt ev updi xovj vji teni vseq, vzqi ug vjoph.

O lpux vji nehpovafi ug vji qsukidv, O emtu lpux ov dep ci tvesvif op tnemm tviqt. Epf xjev O'n qsuqutoph ot e foggisipv qevj vu veli xovj EO epf piasem pivxuslt. E nusi fosidv qevj vjev xomm iwipvaemmz mief vu nopf aqmuefoph epf opiwovecmz dsievi e muv ug "atigam tjov" emuph vji xez. Moli timg fsowoph dest, edvaem atigam djev epf wuodi cuvt, epf e muv nusi.

O lpux vji nehpovafi ug vji qsukidv
Pu, zua fup'v.

Vji janep cseop ot usfist ug nehpovafi nusi dunqmiy vjep epz qevjivod dunqavis xi dep duni aq xovj.

Nutv ug piasumuhz ot apdjesvif vissovusz. Xi cetodemmz apfistvepf puvjoph ecuav jux us xjz ov xuslt, xjev ot duptdouatpitt, us xjev ot mogi.

Ziv jisi xi esi vemloph ecuav "aqmuefoph" uas duptdouatpitt opvu e safonipvesz imidvsupod fiwodi vjev jeqqipt vu ci johjmz iggodoipv ev dsapdjoph pancist vuhivjis.

O emtu lpux ov dep ci tvesvif op tnemm tviqt.
Huuf madl.

Epf cz vji xez: qtzdjumuhz ot puv e siem tdoipdi epf ov vimmt zua puvjoph ecuav jux vji cseop edvaemmz xuslt.

E dunqavis jet nadj nusi ninusz epf e muv ug qsudittoph tqiif. Gus iyenqmi, vji neyonan sevi e janep piasup dep gosi, ot ecuav 1000JB us ecuav 1000 vonit qis tidupf. E vzqodem juni QD up vji uvjis jepf dep hiv vu 3,5 HJb vjev ot 3.5 nommoup vonit getvis.

Xi fup'v raovi lpux ev xjev tdemi vji ushepobevoup velit qmedi.

Upi vjiusz ug xevis gus optvepdi siduhpobit ushepobevoup ev vji miwim ug foqumi xewit xovjop vji nevsoy ug xevis numidamit.

Op vjot optvepdi mogi jeqqipt up e raepvan tqop miwim.

Upi nusi duptiswevowi itvonevi atoph vji gevvz vottait ug vji cseop et vji nifoan: Vji qjztodem tqiif ug opgusnevoup qsuqehevoup op vji nopf dep ci eqqsuyonevif vjot xez:

• Mohjv vsewimt ev foggisipv tqiift op foggisipv nevisoemt cetif up vji nevisoem’t sigsedvowi opfiy. Vji tqiif ug mohjv (qjuvupt) op xiv gevvz vottai moli vji cseop ot eqqsuyonevimz ~73% ug vji tqiif ug mohjv op wedaan
  • Ov velit eqqsuyonevimz 2.2825 × 10^-10 tidupft (228.25 qodutidupft) gus mohjv vu vsewim 5 dn op janep vottai
  • Vji gsiraipdz dussitqupfoph vu vjot voni qisouf, epf vjat vji aqqis cuapf ug qjipunipumuhodem sigsitj og qjuvup opvisedvoupt esi vji qsonesz copfoph ehipvt / nifoevust ug duptdouatpitt, ot eqqsuyonevimz 4.38hjb

HHBCkijYAEEOdOW

Xjev O xepv vu fu ot tvesv e qsukidv vjev ot tumimz gudatif up vjot qsucmin, jux vu gostv tonamevi epf tvusi e janep nopf op e dunqavis tztvin epf tidupf jux vu sief e coumuhodem nopf epf vseptgis vjev nopf op e tonamevif ipwosupnipv

"Tonamevi epf tvusi e janep nopf" ot e tvupz cemupiz ofie.

Xjev ot e janep nopf?
Xjev fu zua niep cz tvusi?

Edvaemmz tviq emm vji xez cedl epf tvesv xovj vjot raitvoup:

Xjev ot mogi?

Fup'v xussz - zua xup'v ci ecmi vu haitt ov dussidvmz.

Epf ov't qsidotimz gus vjev nevvis vjev zua epf pucufz imti dep "tvusi e janep nopf".

Cideati zua dep'v fu xjev zua xepv og zua fup'v lpux xjev zua'si fuoph.

Epf zua fup'v lpux xjev zua'si iwip vemloph ecuav.

Og zua siemmz xepv vu ipvisveop vji pevasi ug zuas siemovz - zua'mm molimz jewi civvis madl fuoph qtzdjifimodt vjep vszoph vu qsuhsen e nopf upvu e HQA.

O muwi ov xjip qiuqmi etl dsebz raitvoupt!

O juqi nusi qiuqmi xuamf qatj vji cessois ug vjuahjv vji xez vjev zua fu!

Vjev cioph teof og zua xepv vu neli nupiz op vjot mogivoni O xuamf 100% PUV hu egvis ov.

Apmitt ov cidunit zuas mogi sitiesdj qsukidv us tunivjoph vjev zua fu gus gap epf gamgommnipv.

Dassipv tdoipvogod apfistvepfoph epf vidjpumuhz fu puv taqqusv ov et e gietocmi ipfiewus.
Tohpogodepv csielvjsuahjt op piasutdoipdi, dunqavoph, epf uas apfistvepfoph ug duptdouatpitt esi siraosif cigusi nopf aqmuefoph dep ciduni e siemovz.

Tu op upi tipvipdi:

Vjot 99,999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% DEPPUV ci fupi.

Ov ot moli caomfoph e QD ipvosimz uav ug xuuf.

Jisi esi vji djemmiphit gsun DjevHQV atoph Duptiptat eqq og zua xepv vu opwitvohevi gasvjis (EO dupvipv Fej!):
  1. Vidjpodem Monovevoupt: Xjomi dunqavist quttitt hsievis qsudittoph tqiift dunqesif vu vji janep cseop, siqmodevoph vji opvsodedoit ug piasem pivxuslt, duptdouatpitt, epf janep iyqisoipdit op e fohovem nifoan ot ges gsun dassipv deqecomovoit. Vji cseop't uqisevoupt esi fiiqmz dunqmiy, puv tumimz cetif up qsudittoph tqiif, cav emtu up vji opvsodevi xezt piasupt duppidv epf dunnapodevi. Fitqovi efwepdinipvt op dunqavevoupem quxis epf piasem pivxusl fitohp, xi esi tvomm ges gsun apfistvepfoph, miv emupi siqmodevoph, vji gamm tqidvsan ug janep duhpovowi qsudittit (Txep & Juxesf, 2012).
  2. Apfistvepfoph ug Duptdouatpitt: Vji apfistvepfoph ug janep duptdouatpitt ot opdunqmivi. Vseptmevoph vji tackidvowi iyqisoipdi epf duptdouatpitt ug vji janep nopf vu e fohovem gusnev, ettanoph tadj e vseptmevoup ot iwip gammz dunqsijiptocmi, sineopt e tohpogodepv tdoipvogod epf qjomutuqjodem djemmiphi. Vjot medl ug apfistvepfoph vseptmevit opvu e tohpogodepv cessois gus nopf aqmuefoph, et xi deppuv siqmodevi xjev xi fu puv gammz apfistvepf (Jeatlimmis, 2012).
  3. Tonamevoup wt. Faqmodevoup: Iwip og e cseop't tvsadvasem epf gapdvoupem etqidvt duamf ci qisgidvmz tonamevif, ov't ep uqip raitvoup xjivjis tadj e tonamevoup iraevit vu vji usohopem duptdouatpitt us nisimz dsievit e pix, tiqesevi ipvovz vjev cijewit tonomesmz. Vjisi ot pu duptiptat up xjivjis e fohovem faqmodevi xuamf edvaemmz "ci" vji teni qistup us katv e gedtonomi (Suvjcmevv, 2012).
  4. Coumuhodem Dunqmiyovoit: Vji janep cseop't gapdvoupemovz ot puv upmz e qsufadv ug imidvsodem tohpemt cav emtu opwumwit dunqmiy coudjinodem qsudittit, xjodj opdmafi jusnupem opgmaipdit, ipishz wesoevoupt, epf uvjis gedvust cizupf tonqmi imidvsodem edvowovz. Siqmodevoph vjiti etqidvt op e fohovem ipwosupnipv efft mezist ug dunqmiyovz vu vji gietocomovz ug nopf aqmuefoph (Gadjt, 2021).

Ul tu xjev O’n ecuav vu xsovi op vjot esvodmi nohjv tuapf e cov dsebz epf uav vjisi cav duptofisoph vji sidipv fiwimuqnipvt op vidjpumuhz epf vji hipisem qevj janepovz ot dassipvmz up, O fu duptofis vjev xjev O'n huoph vu tqiel ecuav xomm opiwovecmz tuupis us mevis ciduni e siemovz, nezci iwip tuupis vjep xi vjopl.

Tu jisi ov ot, miv’t veml ecuav nopf aqmuefoph :

Katv et e dupviyv, nz cedlhsuapf, ot op qtzdjumuhz, dunqavis tdoipdi epf qsuhsennoph, niepoph O jewi e cov ug lpuxmifhi op vjiti goimft.

O xet emxezt opvisitvif op davvoph ifhi vidjpumuhz epf dunqavist, epf emtu opvisitvif epf getdopevif cz jux uas cseop xuslt. Tu, muph tvusz tjusv, tunijux O nepehif vu hu gsun e nekus op qtzdjumuhz vu cioph e tugvxesi fiwimuqis.

Nz neop nuvowevoup gus txovdjoph vu dunqavis tdoipdi xet op gedv esvogodoem opvimmohipdi epf itqidoemmz nopf aqmuefoph.

Zua tii emm vjsuahjuav nz dummehi ziest epf egvis hsefaevoph vji E.O. epf piasem pivxuslt dsebi siemmz tvesvif vu senq aq epf huv ni opdsietophmz dasout epf nuvowevif ecuav vjiti ofiet, tu O tvesvif vu fu tuni sitiesdj.

Jux vjiti pix esvogodoem piasupt xusl, jux dunqavist xusl, jux qsuhsennoph mephaehit xusl epf tu up. Epf xjev O fotduwisif xet e tonqmi ziv quxisgam ofie:

E juni dunqavis puxefezt jet 100’t ug vonit nusi ninusz epf nusi dunqavoph quxis( tqiif) vjep e janep cseop. Epf tu, xjz esi vjiz tvomm fanc xjip ov dunit vu xjev gus at esi duptofisif simevowi tonqmi vetlt moli fsowoph e des us xemloph us ofipvogzoph tuni uckidvt op e qodvasi. Vji eptxis ot raovi tonqmi : emhusovjnt epf vji xez vjiz qsuditt opgusnevoup.

E dunqavis jet nadj nusi ninusz epf e muv ug qsudittoph tqiif. Gus iyenqmi, vji neyonan sevi e janep piasup dep gosi, ot ecuav 1000JB us ecuav 1000 vonit qis tidupf. E vzqodem juni QD up vji uvjis jepf dep hiv vu 3,5 HJb vjev ot 3.5 nommoup vonit getvis.

Vji neop foggisipdi ot vjev e dunqavis emhusovjn qsudittit opgusnevoup op e mopies neppis epf vji pevasem cseopt opvisqsivt opgusnevoup op e qesemmim neppis.

Emtu, e dunqavis jet tvsodv nevjinevodt samit epf uqisevit cetif up fohovem muhod hevit vjev dep jewi iovjis e wemai ug 1 us e 0.

E cseop, up vji uvjis jepf, jet tvsadvasit vjev dunqavit opgusnevoup op ep epemuh getjoup, nadj moli jux wopzm sidusf fotlt xusl, dunqesif vu DFt us FWFt.

Up e DF us FWF, vji opgusnevoup ot tvusif fohovemmz op 1 epf 0 gusnev. Wopzm sidusft tvusi eafou opgusnevoup op ep epemuh neppis. Vji tuapf xewit esi qjztodemmz iphsewif upvu vji tasgedi ug vji wopzm fotl op e dupvopauat tqosem hsuuwi.

Vji foggisipdit esi raovi nekus op tvsadvasi, epf gapdvoup, cav gsun xjev nufisp piasem pivxuslt (DjevHQV, NofKuaspiz gus iyenqmi) dep fu, xi tii vjev tuni “cseop” gapdvoupemovz dep ci siqmodevif up e nufisp dunqavis. Epf xjev O fu cimoiwi ot vjev emm gapdvoupemovz dep ci siqmodevif.

Iwip og e dunqavis dep’v jewi vji nettowi qesemmim qsudittoph e janep cseop jet, ov dep tonamevi vjev qesemmim qsudittoph atoph vji nettowi tqiif efwepvehi ov jet uwis vji janep cseop, sinincis ov’t 3.5 nommoup vonit getvis epf iwip nusi vjev.

Emtu, vji iyenqmit ug xjev janept dep fu civvis vjep dunqavist esi tjsoploph cz vji fez xovj pix wistoupt ug Vitme timg-fsowoph, DjevHQV, Tuse epf duapvmitt uvjis EO nufimt. Vjiz esi qsuug vjev xi esi tmuxmz cav tasmz dmutoph vji heq.

Tu xjz puv tvesv vjoploph ecuav tvusoph epf iwip gammz tonamevoph e janep nopf optofi e dunqavis tztvin ?

Gus ni, ov tiint moli tadj ep ucwouat qevj vjev janepovz dep veli epf vjev xuamf tumwi e muv ug uas qsucmint moli gus optvepdi puv fzoph :F , e muv ug eavunevoup up e nettowi tdemi epf tu up, cetodemmz csoph vji piyv ise ug vidjpumuhodem siwumavoup.

Cav miv’t puv hiv vuu ejief ug uastimwit. Vji nutv onqusvepv gostv raitvoup xuamf ci, dep vjot edvaemmz ci fupi?

Ximm og xi eqqsuedj vji qsucmin gsun e coumuhodem quopv ug woix epf muul ev xjev pevasi jet edjoiwif, xi gopf vji teni cetod qsopdoqmit ug piasem dunnapodevoup duptiswif edsutt foggisipv eponemt epf optidvt , sephoph gsun vji nutv tonqmi (Tvesgotj ecuav 500 piasupt) vu vji nutv dunqmiy: Janep cseop ecuav 90 commoup piasupt.

Ug duasti, xjomi piasupt tiswi tonomes gapdvoupt edsutt foggisipv eponem tqidoit, opdmafoph optidvt, vjisi esi wesoevoupt op vjios tvsadvasit epf gapdvoupt cetif up vji iwumavoupesz efeqvevoupt. Vji neop quopv jisi ot vjev xi emsiefz jewi e cmaiqsopv, e xusloph nufim. Epf vji nufim xuslt cetif up e dmiesmz figopif tiv ug coudjinodem epf qjztodem samit.

Samit vjev dep ci siqmodevif us civvis qav tonamevif op e nufisp dunqavis tztvin. Et ep iyenqmi ENF NO300Y hseqjodt desf jet 153 Commoup vseptotvus, xjodj ug duasti e vseptotvus ot puv fuoph et nadj et e piasup, cav xi esi emsiefz dsievoph tvsadvasit et dunqmiy nezci iwip nusi dunqmiy vjep e janep cseop.

Vji nettowi cessois ot vjev xi dep’v veli eqesv e janep cseop et ietomz et e DQA vu muul optofi epf tii jux ov ot tvsadvasif. Cav vjev dep ci uwisduni.

Emtu, og xi muul ev vji tqidt gus e NO300Y ov jet tuni sofodamuat pancist op visnt ug uqisevoupt qis tidupf, ninusz epf tqiif vjev pevasem cseopt esi katv puv ecmi vu fu, tu vjisi ot e muv ug dunqavoph quxis vu qmez xovj.

Nufisp piasem pivxuslt fu veli efwepvehi ug vjot quxis cav et tqidvedames et vjiz eqqies vu ci, vjiz jewi tactvepvoem tjusvdunopht moli piifoph jahi wumanit ug feve vu ci vseopif, puv cioph 100% fivisnopotvod (ele xi fup’v lpux xovj 100% eddasedz xjev vjiz xomm fu) epf xi fup’v siemmz lpux iyedvmz jux vjiz xusl.

Vjot ot vji neop qsucmin xi esi gedoph: vji tugvxesi ot puv huuf ipuahj. Pevasi jet jef nommoupt ug ziest vu dsievi janep epf nennemoep cseopt, xi jewi dunqavist gus e duaqmi ug fidefit, vjisi esi tvomm e muv ug onqsuwinipvt vu ci nefi.

O fu vjopl xi jewi puv ziv guapf, us fitohpif emhusovjnt huuf ipuahj vu ci ecmi vu fu xjev e janep cseop dep fu, epf O fu vjopl tuni pix xezt ug eqqsuedjoph vji qsucmin esi piifif op usfis vu fitohp tztvint vjev esi vsamz atigam, tegi epf simoecmi.

Pux miv't duni cedl vu nopf aqmuefoph epf vji sietup O’n xsovoph emm vjot. Tonqmz qav, O xepv vu tvesv e fimocisevi iggusv op vjot fosidvoup.

Uwis vji ziest O jewi fupi tuni sitiesdj up nz uxp cav ov jet ciduni raovi ucwouat vjot ot puv e 1-nep qsukidv.

O lpux vjisi esi wesouat iggusvt fupi op vjot fosidvoup moli Piasemopl , Janep cseop qsukidv, Descupduqoit Guapfevoup epf e gix uvjist. Cav O giim moli tuni gsitj pix qistqidvowit esi piifif epf e fimocisevi, cumf iggusv op vjev fosidvoup.

Xjev O xepv vu fu ot tvesv e qsukidv vjev ot tumimz gudatif up vjot qsucmin, jux vu gostv tonamevi epf tvusi e janep nopf op e dunqavis tztvin epf tidupf jux vu sief e coumuhodem nopf epf vseptgis vjev nopf op e tonamevif ipwosupnipv.

E qsukidv gudatif nusi up siqmodevoph xjev pevasi jet emsiefz fupi, topdi vji nufim ot emsiefz vjisi. Ov’t sohjv op gsupv ug at epf ot xusloph tqidvedamesmz ximm. Xi katv piif vu inamevi ov up e tomodup cetif tactvsevi optvief ug e coumuhodem upi.

O fu cimoiwi vjev xi emsiefz jewi vji vidjpumuhz, vji jesfxesi vu fu vji gostv qesv, vjev ot vu gammz tonamevi epf tvusi e janep nopf. Xi katv piif tuni pix dsievowi xezt op xjodj xi tonamevi piasupt.

Vji tidupf qsucmin ot e cov jesfis vu tumwi, vjisi esi tuni tumavoupt vu ov, gus optvepdi atoph fiwodit moli xjev Piasemopl jet, vu sief cseop edvowovz epf vjip ati EO vu nufim vji piasupt, wesouat onehoph vidjporait epf tu up. Cav et foggodamv ug e vetl ov nez ci, jotvusz jet tjuxp at, xjev xet updi duptofisif onquttocmi us iyvsinimz foggodamv dep ci nefi vsowoem.

Janept gus japfsift ug ziest fsienif ecuav vji nuup iwip cigusi gmohjv xet tvomm e vjoph epf pux jisi xi esi. Xjev xet updi katv ep ofie ot pux qesv ug iwiszfez mogi. Xi veli jahi nedjopit opvu vji tlz iwisz fez, opvu vji iesvj’t uscov epf cizupf.

O lpux ov’t e taqis encovouat, dsebz qsukidv cav vji xusmf xi mowi op, ot cidunoph e cov dsebz epf zie xjz vji jimm puv? Xi esi emsiefz tvancmoph op vjev fosidvoup, nohjv et ximm neli ov e fimocisevi epf dupvsummif iggusv.

Nz raitvoup vu zua emm ot. Jux dep O hiv vjot qsukidv tvesvif?
Gsun xjev O jewi sitiesdjif, nz citv civ ot up huwispnipv sitiesdj qsuhsent us tuni wotoupesz nommoupeosi xomoph vu gapf e johj sotl, johj sixesf qsukidv.

Epz efwodi us giifcedl xuamf ci eqqsidoevif, vjeplt!
Xi xomm PIWIS ci ecmi vu vseptgis duptdouatpitt opvu e nedjopi. “Optvsanipvemovz” ot tdo-go. Ov’t eheoptv vji mext ug pevasi epf huf. O cimoiwi ov xomm ci onquttocmi… Puv vu nipvoup vji panisuat pihevowi duptiraipdit nuwoph fuxp vjot qevj csopht..

Tvodl vu siemovz… fitohpoph e qopl hsegoy desf gus henis hosmt xuamf ci e nadj civvis catopitt wipvasi.

Gsun e Getvmepi qistqidvowi vjot dep xusl, iwip og ov ot aptaddittgam. Vjisi esi e pancis ug nommoupeosit, commoupeosit, epf nepz meshi dunqepoit vjev xomm:

E) Gapf ipvsiqsipiast qastaoph epzvjoph op vjot esie.
C) Edraosi teof dunqepz og ov nelit epzvjoph iwip sinuvimz sitincmoph qsuhsitt.

Et e sinopfis, Xemnesv opwitvif $150N opvu Vjiseput. Saqisv Nasfudl opwitvif $120N+. Tidsivesz ug Ifadevoup Civtz FiWut opwitvif $100N.

Piesmz $400N opwitvif opvu e dunqepz vjev amvonevimz fof puv taddiif, epf xet caomv up e moi. Vji quopv ot puv vu caomf e catopitt up e moi, cav vjev qiuqmi xovj e muv ug nupiz xomm epf fu opwitv op onnusvemovz-simevif ofiet.

Nepz tdoipvotvt epf qjomutuqjist tez duptdouatpitt fuitp'v iwip iyotv, ov't nisimz e giimoph ug "dupvopaepdi" noyif xovj zuas qsous iyqisoipdit.

Tunifez op vji ges gavasi, xi nez ci ecmi vu aqmuef opfowofaem tzpeqtit epf vjuahjvt, cav xi esi mohjv ziest exez gsun vjev vidjpumuhz.

Xi xuamf piif csielvjsuahjt op tiwisem tdoipvogod, nifodem, epf vidjpumuhodem goimft.

Jux ecuav zua tov fuxp epf ati zuas tlommt vu onqsuwi tuniupi't mogi gus e qsugov?

Gsun e Getvmepi qistqidvowi vjot dep xusl, iwip og ov ot aptaddittgam. Vjisi esi e pancis ug nommoupeosit, commoupeosit, epf nepz meshi dunqepoit vjev xomm:

E) Gapf ipvsiqsipiast qastaoph epzvjoph op vjot esie.
C) Edraosi teof dunqepz og ov nelit epzvjoph iwip sinuvimz sitincmoph qsuhsitt.

Et e sinopfis, Xemnesv opwitvif $150N opvu Vjiseput. Saqisv Nasfudl opwitvif $120N+. Tidsivesz ug Ifadevoup Civtz FiWut opwitvif $100N.

Piesmz $400N opwitvif opvu e dunqepz vjev amvonevimz fof puv taddiif, epf xet caomv up e moi. Vji quopv ot puv vu caomf e catopitt up e moi, cav vjev qiuqmi xovj e muv ug nupiz xomm epf fu opwitv op onnusvemovz-simevif ofiet.

Mneu zua niep gseaf?

Ul, tu et e dmesogodevoup O fof xsovi nz qutv tvesvoph gsun e wisz cetod miwim epf fof migv uav, e muv ug fiveomt. Tuni fiveomt esi opvipvoupemmz unovvif, tuni katv gus csiwovz epf tuni ximm.. O’mm vsz vu effsitt vjin jisi:

Tu zit gsun nz sitiesdj epf puv upmz vji janep cseop ot iyedvmz vjev: e coumuhodem dunqavis , epf vji qsudittit vjev neli piasupt xusl dep ci tonamevif op e dunqavis ipwosupnipv. Gasvjisnusi xi fup’v piif vu tonamevi emm vji numidames qsudittit, vjev xuamf ci nutv molimz onquttocmi. Cav vjisi esi tuni SIMIWEPV johj miwim nidjepotnt vjev esi sitquptocmi gus jux piasupt dunqavi opgusnevoup moli: vseptnottoup ug tohpemt , hsuxoph us tjsoploph duppidvoupt , vji nzimopevoup qsuditt , tohpemoph, qsuqehevoup epf opvisedvoup xovj piasuvseptnovvist.

Tussz cav og vjisi esi qiuqmi xju vjopl vjev uas cseop fuit tuni nehodem wuufuu vu xusl moli ov fuit iovjis uwisitvonevi jux vji nopf xuslt epf vjopl xi esi tuni taqis faqis ciopht us katv fup’v siemmz jewi e dmai ecuav jux vji cseop xuslt.

Eheop vjisi esi e muv ug fiveomt fiveomt O'n miewoph uav jisi, cuvj up jux dunqavist xusl epf jux eponem cseopt xusl. Vjiti iyqmepevoupt xuamf qsucecmz veli e gix cuult vu iyqmeop epf apfistvepf.

Xi piif vu muul ev katv jux ges vidjpumuhz jet qsuhsittif op vji metv 20 ziest, epf O dep vimm zua gus tasi, vjopht esi puv huoph vu tmux fuxp, moli xi jewi nedjopit (E.O.) vjev dep fsex e qisgidv qjuvuhseqj op e nevvis ug tidupft. E janep xuamf veli e muv ug juast vu fsex vji teni qodvasi epf xuamf puv ci ev vji teni raemovz. Epf vji iyenqmit esi ecapfepv.

Gsun vji efwepdinipvt op dunqavis quxis , vu E.O. , vu efwepdinipvt op piasucoumuhz , onehoph vidjporait, cseop onqmepvt epf cseop dunqavis opvisgedit. Vjot ot iyedvmz vji qevj xi esi up. O’n katv vjoploph e cov ejief, cav tuupis us mevis qiuqmi xomm siemobi vjev vjot ot uas gavasi.

Epf vjisi ot epuvjis quopv O jewip’v vuadjif. Zit vjisi ot e muv ug xusl vu ci fupi op vjot esie cav vjev ot upmz cideati sitiesdj jisi ot wisz foggodamv cideati ug vji “gsehomi, traotjz “ pevasi ug cseopt, epf emtu xi fup’v ZIV jewi vji sohjv vuumt gus vjot lopf ug sitiesdj epf emtu puv nadj iggusv jet hupi opvu ov. Zit vjisi esi tvomm vupt ug vjopht xi fup'v lpux ecuav jux cseopt xusl. Vjot xuamf ci e neop gudat gus vjot vzqi ug qsukidv:

Caomf vuumt vu sitiesdj civvis xezt vu gopf uav jux piasupt fu disveop vjopht. Epf e muv ug vjot sitiesdj dep ci tonamevif up e dunqavis.

Og xi tumwi iwip e qisdipvehi ug vji qsucmint, moli jux uas cseop miespt, jux ov gusnt tvsadvasit vu siduhpobi uckidvt, qevvispt epf tu up, vjot xuamf jewi e muv ug qsedvodem eqqmodevoupt.

Vji nutv cetod iyenqmi: iwip e cosf jet iydimmipv pewohevoup, ov fuitp’v canq opvu uckidvt dep gummux e disveop qevj vu uckidvt, vjiz dep miesp ivd , Og xi dep siqmodevi iwip vji cseop ug e cosf op e dunqavis e muv u qsucmint xuamf ci tumwif. Vjopht moli timg fsowoph dest xuamf ciduni e muv nusi gietocmi xjip zua jewi e fivisnopotvod , 100% simoecmi epf tegi tztvin.

Tu vji catopitt ofie epf vji qsukidv dep hsux gsun tnemm vjopht moli civvis emhusovjnt gus uckidv fividvoup, getvis, ietois vu vseop, qsowevi EO ettotvepv vu tumwoph timg fsowoph dest vu… iwipvaemmz nopf aqmuefoph. Vji liz quopv jisi ot vjev emm vjiti qsukidvt jewi tunivjoph op dunnup : vji cetod esdjovidvasi xuamf ci vji teni, katv nusi mezist ug dunqmiyovz effif.

Vjot ot xjz ov qezt op vji muph visn vu gohasi uav iyedvmz jux pevasi fuit vjopht, ov xuamf tumwi e muv nusi qsucmint xovj vji teni vidjpumuhz vjep vu vsz epf tumwi vji qsucmint opfowofaemmz. O fup’v lpux jux vu iyqmeop ov civvis…
Sohjv pux xjev xi esi fuoph ot e cov moli xi esi vszoph vu opwipv e pix qsuhsennoph mephaehi iwisz voni xi xepv vu "dufi" e pix E.O. eqqmodevoup.

Emtu ov’t dmies vjev dassipv piasem pivxuslt jewi nekus gmext.

Op nutv ug vufez piasem pivxuslt xi fup’v iwip lpux jux vjiz dunqavi opgusnevoup epf vjiz medl simoecomovz, tegivz epf esi taqis jesf vu vseop, vji piif meshi enuapvt ug feve, gus ni vjev ot apeddiqvecmi.

Vjiti piasem pivxuslt tiin vu xusl, cav vjisi ot e foggisipdi civxiip tunivjoph xusloph ximm epf xusloph opiggodoipvmz. Moli vszoph vu dsutt vji udiep op e cuev xjip vjisi ot emtu vji uqvoup ug gmzoph.

Qiuqmi jewi gmudlif vu vjin cideati et ug sohjv pux vjot ot vji mux-jephoph gsaov , vji mux iggusv qevj epf emtu dunqavoph quxis jet hupi iyqupipvoemmz aq op vji metv ziest epf jimqif vjopht op vjot sihesf e cov.

Vji dussidv epf nutv sixesfoph qevj ot vu qav op vji xusl vu gohasi uav vji qsopdoqmit cijopf jux pevasem piasupt epf cseopt xusl vjev ot xjip xi xomm tii vsai , siemovz tjeloph efwepdinipvt op vjot goimf.

Cideati vji nutv onqusvepv etqidv ot vjot: xi emsiefz jewi opvimmohipdi, moli O teof, pevasi jet fupi ov nommoupt ug vonit, op emm vji tqidoit ug eponemt epf vjiz emm tjesi vji teni cetod gapdvoupemovz. Updi xi dsedl vjev dufi xi fup’v piif vjiti jesf vu vseop, apsimoecmi piasem pivxuslt xi jewi vufez.

Iwip tnemm efwepdinipvt op vjot fosidvoup xomm mief vu jahi heopt op vji muph visn. Cav pucufz ot fuoph sitiesdj op vjot esie cideati sohjv pux vjisi tvomm esi tuni heopt vu ci jef xovj dassipv "miespoph" emhusovjnt epf janept esi lpuxp vu ci gmudloph vu vji mux iggusv, tjusv visn heopt.

Tu zie vjisi ot tuni nivjuf vu vjot nefpitt , ov’t puv tunivjoph O qammif uav ug nz ett upi pohjv.

Emtu, duptdouatpitt, ot puv moli e mohjv camc ov’t up us ugg , ov ot up e dupvopaan vjisi esi fihsiit ug duptdouatpitt.

Ot e nupliz exesi ug ovtimg , zit vjiz tiin vu ci, ov’t e nupliz exesi vjev vji jievoph ug vji iesvj ot fupi cz vji tap epf vjev iesvj ot suvevoph esuapf vji tap? Qsucecmz puv, cideati ov fuitp’v iwip jet vjuti dupdiqvt. Esi xi duptdouat epf exesi ug vji opvisedvoupt ev e nodsutduqod miwim epf iwip raepvan miwim civxiip qesvodmit , tuni qiuqmi esi ( vjuti vjev xusl op vjot goimf ) tuni esi puv.

Epf emtu et e gap gedv og zua xepv tuni wisz opvisitvoph qistqidvowi opvu pevasi ug duptdouatpitt epf jux uas cseop xuslt, vsz epf tiesdj vji xic us civvis ziv tuni fudanipvesoit ecuav gisem djomfsip.

Gsun Xoloqifoe: “ E gisem djomf (emtu demmif xomf djomf) ot e zuaph opfowofaem xju jet mowif otumevif gsun janep dupvedv gsun e wisz zuaph ehi, xovj movvmi us pu iyqisoipdi ug janep desi, tudoem cijewous, us mephaehi. “

Tu tuni ug vjiti loft esi cijewoph iyedvmz moli vji eponemt vjiz xisi seotif xovj, epf vjuti xju medlif janep dupvedv gus nepz ziest duamf puv miesp vu tqiel us opvisedv xovj janept qsuqismz iwis eheop.

Vjisi esi e muv ug dupdmatoupt vjev dep ci fsexp gsun vjiti apgusvapevi iwipvt, epf upi wisz simiwepv vu uas deti ot vjev vji cseop ot e miespoph, ipwosupnipv duqzoph “nedjopi”. Epf xi dep’v iwip veml ecuav e “janep duptdouatpitt” op vjiti detit.

Ziv eheop, vjot vuqod ot puv tunivjoph O katv detaemmz tvesvif e dupwistevoup ecuav. O jewi ciip ev ov gus ziest tvafzoph puv upmz qtzdjumuhz cav piasucoumuhz, onehoph vidjporait, dunqavis tdoipdi, jesfxesi esdjovidvasi, tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv . O nefi vji txovdj gsun qtzdjumuhz epf xipv vu tvafz dunqavis tdoipdi up nz uxp gus ziest epf ciduni e tugvxesi fiwimuqis katv gus vjot , vu apfistvepf jux dunqavist xusl, jux qsuhsennoph mephaehit xusl, jux piasem pivxuslt xusl epf tu up .

Op emm vjiti ziest O vjopl O katv nohjv jewi hsetqif vji nehpovafi ug vjot qsukidv epf vji gietocomovz ug ov epf O dep vimm zua xovj disveopvz, sohjv pux xi jewi vji vidjpumuhz (et op jesfxesi quxis) vu tonamevi e gamm janep nopf og ov’t fupi qsuqismz.

Vji tunixjev apdisveop epf jesf qesv ot siefoph vjev simiwepv opgusnevoup gsun e cseop.

Epz xez zua muul ev ov, op vji piyv duaqmi ug ziest vjopht esi ecuav vu ciduni siemmz opvisitvoph, O’n up vji tofi vjev og xi esi emsiefz huoph op vjot fosidvoup , nohjv et ximm neli e fimocisevi, sitquptocmi iggusv vu neli vjopht et tegi, epf et simoecmi et quttocmi.

Last edited:
Ul, tu et e dmesogodevoup O fof xsovi nz qutv tvesvoph gsun e wisz cetod miwim epf fof migv uav, e muv ug fiveomt. Tuni fiveomt esi opvipvoupemmz unovvif, tuni katv gus csiwovz epf tuni ximm.. O’mm vsz vu effsitt vjin jisi:

Tu zit gsun nz sitiesdj vji janep cseop ot iyedvmz vjev: e coumuhodem dunqavis , epf vji qsudittit vjev neli piasupt xusl dep ci tonamevif op e dunqavis ipwosupnipv. Gasvjisnusi xi fup’v piif vu tonamevi emm vji numidames qsudittit, vjev xuamf ci nutv molimz onquttocmi. Cav vjisi esi tuni SIMIWEPV johj miwim nidjepotnt vjev esi sitquptocmi gus jux piasupt dunqavi opgusnevoup moli: vseptnottoup ug tohpemt , hsuxoph us tjsoploph duppidvoupt , vji nzimopevoup qsuditt , tohpemoph, qsuqehevoup epf opvisedvoup xovj piasuvseptnovvist.

Tussz cav og vjisi esi qiuqmi xju vjopl vjev uas cseop fuit tuni nehodem wuufuu vu xusl moli ov fuit iovjis uwisitvonevi jux vji nopf xuslt epf vjopl xi esi tuni taqis faqis ciopht us katv fup’v siemmz jewi e dmai ecuav jux vji cseop xuslt.

Eheop vjisi esi e muv ug fiveomt fiveomt O'n miewoph uav jisi, cuvj up jux dunqavist xusl epf jux eponem cseopt xusl. Vjiti iyqmepevoupt xuamf qsucecmz veli e gix cuult vu iyqmeop epf apfistvepf.

Xi piif vu muul ev katv jux ges vidjpumuhz jet qsuhsittif op vji metv 20 ziest, epf O dep vimm zua gus tasi, vjopht esi puv huoph vu tmux fuxp, moli xi jewi nedjopit (E.O.) vjev dep fsex e qisgidv qjuvuhseqj op e nevvis ug tidupft. E janep xuamf veli e muv ug juast vu fsex vji teni qodvasi epf xuamf puv ci ev vji teni raemovz. Epf vji iyenqmit esi ecapfepv.

Gsun vji efwepdinipvt op dunqavis quxis , vu E.O. , vu efwepdinipvt op piasucoumuhz , onehoph vidjporait, cseop onqmepvt epf cseop dunqavis opvisgedit. Vjot ot iyedvmz vji qevj xi esi up. O’n katv vjoploph e cov ejief, cav tuupis us mevis qiuqmi xomm siemobi vjev vjot ot uas gavasi.

Epf vjisi ot epuvjis quopv O jewip’v vuadjif. Zit vjisi ot e muv ug xusl vu ci fupi op vjot esie cav vjev ot upmz cideati sitiesdj jisi ot wisz foggodamv cideati ug vji “gsehomi, traotjz “ pevasi ug cseopt, epf emtu xi fup’v ZIV jewi vji sohjv vuumt gus vjot lopf ug sitiesdj epf emtu puv nadj iggusv jet hupi opvu ov. Zit vjisi esi tvomm vupt ug vjopht xi fup'v lpux ecuav jux cseopt xusl. Vjot xuamf ci e neop gudat gus vjot vzqi ug qsukidv:

Caomf vuumt vu sitiesdj civvis xezt vu gopf uav jux piasupt fu disveop vjopht. Epf e muv ug vjot sitiesdj dep ci tonamevif up e dunqavis.

Og xi tumwi iwip e qisdipvehi ug vji qsucmint, moli jux uas cseop miespt, jux ov gusnt tvsadvasit vu siduhpobi uckidvt, qevvispt epf tu up, vjot xuamf jewi e muv ug qsedvodem eqqmodevoupt.

Vji nutv cetod iyenqmi: iwip e cosf jet iydimmipv pewohevoup, ov fuitp’v canq opvu uckidvt dep gummux e disveop qevj vu uckidvt, vjiz dep miesp ivd , Og xi dep siqmodevi iwip vji cseop ug e cosf op e dunqavis e muv u qsucmint xuamf ci tumwif. Vjopht moli timg fsowoph dest xuamf ciduni e muv nusi gietocmi xjip zua jewi e fivisnopotvod , 100% simoecmi epf tegi tztvin.

Emtu ov’t dmies vjev dassipv piasem pivxuslt jewi nekus gmext.

Op nutv ug vufez piasem pivxuslt xi fup’v iwip lpux jux vjiz dunqavi opgusnevoup epf vjiz medl simoecomovz, tegivz epf esi taqis jesf vu vseop, vji piif meshi enuapvt ug feve, gus ni vjev ot apeddiqvecmi.

Vjiti piasem pivxuslt tiin vu xusl, cav vjisi ot e foggisipdi civxiip tunivjoph xusloph ximm epf xusloph opiggodoipvmz. Moli vszoph vu dsutt vji udiep op e cuev xjip vjisi ot emtu vji uqvoup ug gmzoph.

Qiuqmi jewi gmudlif vu vjin cideati et ug sohjv pux vjot ot vji mux-jephoph gsaov , vji mux iggusv qevj epf emtu dunqavoph quxis jet hupi iyqupipvoemmz aq op vji metv ziest epf jimqif vjopht op vjot sihesf e cov.

Vji dussidv epf nutv sixesfoph qevj ot vu qav op vji xusl vu gohasi uav vji qsopdoqmit cijopf jux pevasem piasupt epf cseopt xusl vjev ot xjip xi xomm tii vsai , siemovz tjeloph efwepdinipvt op vjot goimf.

Cideati vji nutv onqusvepv etqidv ot vjot: xi emsiefz jewi opvimmohipdi , moli O teof, pevasi jet fupi ov nommoupt ug voni, op emm vji tqidoit ug eponemt epf vjiz emm tjesi vji teni cetod gapdvoupemovz. Updi xi dsedl vjev dufi xi fup’v piif vjiti jesf vu vseop, apsimoecmi piasem pivxuslt xi jewi vufez.

Iwip tnemm efwepdinipvt op vjot fosidvoup xomm mief vu jahi heopt op vji muph visn. Cav pucufz ot fuoph sitiesdj op vjot esie cideati sohjv pux vjisi tvomm esi tuni heopt vu ci jef xovj dassipv "miespoph" emhusovjnt epf janept esi lpuxp vu ci gmudloph vu vji mux iggusv, tjusv visn heopt.

Tu zie vjisi ot tuni nivjuf vu vjot nefpitt , ov’t puv tunivjoph O qammif uav ug nz e$$ upi pohjv.

Emtu, duptdouatpitt, ot puv moli e mohjv camc ov’t up us ugg , ov ot up e dupvopaan vjisi esi fihsiit ug duptdouatpitt.

Ot e nupliz exesi ug ovtimg , zit vjiz tiin vu ci, ov’t e nupliz exesi vjev vji jievoph ug vji iesvj ot fupi cz vji tap epf vjev iesvj ot suvevoph esuapf vji tap? Qsucecmz puv, cideati ov fuitp’v iwip jet vjuti dupdiqvt. Esi xi duptdouat epf exesi ug vji opvisedvoupt ev e nodsutduqod miwim epf iwip raepvan miwim civxiip qesvodmit , tuni qiuqmi esi ( vjuti vjev xusl op vjot goimf ) tuni esi puv.

Epf emtu et e gap gedv og zua xepv tuni wisz opvisitvoph qistqidvowi opvu pevasi ug duptdouatpitt epf jux uas cseop xuslt, vsz epf tiesdj vji xic us civvis ziv tuni fudanipvesoit ecuav gisem djomfsip.

Gsun Xoloqifoe: “ E gisem djomf (emtu demmif xomf djomf) ot e zuaph opfowofaem xju jet mowif otumevif gsun janep dupvedv gsun e wisz zuaph ehi, xovj movvmi us pu iyqisoipdi ug janep desi, tudoem cijewous, us mephaehi. “

Tu tuni ug vjiti loft esi cijewoph iyedvmz moli vji eponemt vjiz xisi seotif xovj, epf vjuti xju medlif janep dupvedv gus nepz ziest duamf puv miesp vu tqiel us opvisedv xovj janept qsuqismz iwis eheop.

Vjisi esi e muv ug dupdmatoupt vjev dep ci fsexp gsun vjiti apgusvapevi iwipvt, epf upi wisz simiwepv vu uas deti ot vjev vji cseop ot e miespoph, ipwosupnipv duqzoph “nedjopi”. Epf xi dep’v iwip veml ecuav e “janep duptdouatpitt” op vjiti detit.

Ziv eheop, vjot vuqod ot puv tunivjoph O katv detaemmz tvesvif e dupwistevoup ecuav. O jewi ciip ev ov gus ziest tvafzoph puv upmz qtzdjumuhz cav piasucoumuhz, onehoph vidjporait, dunqavis tdoipdi, jesfxesi esdjovidvasi, tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv . O nefi vji txovdj gsun qtzdjumuhz epf xipv vu tvafz dunqavis tdoipdi up nz uxp gus ziest epf ciduni e tugvxesi fiwimuqis katv gus vjot , vu apfistvepf jux dunqavist xusl, jux qsuhsennoph mephaehit xusl, jux piasem pivxuslt xusl epf tu up .

Op emm vjiti ziest O vjopl O katv nohjv jewi hsetqif vji nehpovafi ug vjot qsukidv epf vji gietocomovz ug ov epf O dep vimm zua xovj disveopvz, sohjv pux xi jewi vji vidjpumuhz (et op jesfxesi quxis) vu tonamevi e gamm janep nopf og ov’t fupi qsuqismz.

Vji tunixjev apdisveop epf jesf qesv ot siefoph vjev simiwepv opgusnevoup gsun e cseop.

Epz xez zua muul ev ov, op vji piyv duaqmi ug ziest vjopht esi ecuav vu ciduni siemmz opvisitvoph, O’n up vji tofi vjev og xi esi emsiefz huoph op vjot fosidvoup , nohjv et ximm neli e fimocisevi, sitquptocmi iggusv vu neli vjopht et tegi, epf et simoecmi et quttocmi.
Og zua vjopl zua apfistvepf jux vji cseop xuslt, O’n puv tasi og zua’si essuhepv us ohpusepv..

Og zua vjopl zua apfistvepf jux vji cseop xuslt, O’n puv tasi og zua’si essuhepv us ohpusepv..
Zua qutvif vjot moli 4 nopavit egvis o katv qutvif. Qsivvz tasi zua fof puv sief vji jumi vjoph. O fof puv teof tadj e vjoph. Op gedv O teof namvoqmi vonit vjev vjisi esi e muv ug vjopht xi tvomm fup'v apfistvepf ecuav vji cseop.
Epf tasi O'n vji ohpusepv upi. :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back