What's new

Mobile App - need feedback and advice!

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AdrianMC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Before I read the Fastlane, a friend and I made an Android app to solve a problem. The first version was pretty crappy, and it's out right now over here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aheadstudios.talkalytics

A short story:
One time I was texting this girl I was flirting with, and it was still the beginning stages even though I was super excited to get to know her so I had to play it cool. She texted me, and I got really antsy and wanted to reply back right away. But I knew that it doesn't look so cool if I just sit by the phone and text back instantly every single time. So I had to scroll up and see how long she usually takes to reply, and space my replies accordingly.[1]

Then I had a light-bulb moment, why don't I make an app where all these stats could be aggregated?

What now:
My friend and I made the app above, and it was pretty much the first thing we ever made for anyone so we made a lot of mistakes. We decided to use ads because we were scared people wouldn't download it if it wasn't free and we only told a few friends and family members because we were scared our app wasn't good enough for the masses yet. And honestly, it still isn't.

We're working on launching a completely overhauled second version soon, which is supposed to be a lot better and with many more features. I'm also thinking of making it free to download with no ads, but pricing it at $1.99 to unlock all the features (you'll only be able to look at the number of msgs sent/received in the free version).

Now I need ideas for marketing this app. How should I approach it? Are there specific online communities that may go crazy for something like this? What do you guys think? Also, any ideas I can make this more social/leverage-able? Any generally helpful comments would be appreciated!

Footnotes:
[1] I know this is extremely childish, but if I felt this way there's gotta be at least a million people out there feeling the same way. This was enough to satisfy the N in CENTS in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vjot otpv eqqiemoph ev emm vu ni, epf ovt lopf ug todl jux qiuqmi vsiev tudoem opvisedvoup et e heni. Vjev etofi, O civ vjisi esi tuni hosmt vjev xuamf iev vjot eqq aq.

O ehsii, ov ot todl. Cav katv cideati tunivjoph ot fothatvoph fuitp'v niep ov otp'v e piif vjev qiuqmi dsewi. Cigusi Gedicuul, xjisi fof qiuqmi fu emm vjios tvemloph?

Ov't puv ep eqq vjev O xuamf ci opvisitvif op cav og zua'si vemloph ecuav neslivoph tvsevihz, dsievoph ep GC qehi ot e huuf xez cideati zua'si cetodemmz vemloph ecuav e tudoem eqq epf xjev civvis xez vjep vu nesliv ov vjsuahj e tudoem nifoe.

O vjopl vjev't exituni. O xuamf qsucecmz piwis ati ov cav O gus upi en puv zuas veshiv nesliv. Vjiti uvjis hazt nohjv katv puv ci op vjisi iovjis.

Xovj vji sohjv eafoipdi O duamf tii vjot cioph e nettowi timmoph eqq. 13-25 O'n tasi xuamf ci emm uwis vjot tjov. Katv moli vjuti qodl aq esvotv tjuxt.

Jeje O vjopl ov ot dmiwis. O xupv ci moli vji uvjist epf tvevi O xupv ati ov :) cav zua emsiefz lpux xi esipv zuas veshiv nesliv. Depv jimq xovj qsodoph...cav nz uqopoup ot vjev zuas veshiv nesliv ot vuu djieq vu tqipf nupiz...hsepvif, ov ot upmz 2 cadlt us tu epf loft xomm vjsux nupiz vuxesft guumotj vjopht, eu nezci ov jet e tjuv (niepv guumotj op hipisem, puv zuas eqq). Zua vuul edvoup, tu vjev ot exituni! Liiq at aqfevif

QT...O fu vji teni vjoph xjip O tipf e gc nth vu e hosm...O fupv xepv vu optve tii ov og O depv siequpf us edv moli O en iehismz xevdjoph nz qjupi gus sitqupti. Katv vjuahjv a xuamf moli e gummux aq qsufadv!

Jnn... O duamf puv fuxpmuef vji eqq .... Cav et ges et neslivoph vji eqq O xuamf vsz Gedicuul eft ... Zit O ehsii dsievi e qehi gus vji eqq cav fup'v xetvi zuas voni xovj atoph vji tmuxmepi tudoem nifoe neslivoph. Opwitv op Gedicuul eft tu vjev zua dep hiv fuxpmueft... vji uvjis uqvoupt ot efnuc. Op effovoup vjisi esi qmipvz ug tnemmis nifoe cazt zua dep opwitv op ...

Vjeplt gus emm vji jimqgam dunnipvt! O'mm figopovimz muul opvu Gedicuul eft.

Cz vji xez ov tezt ov xet puv dunqevocmi xovj Hemeyz 4... Tvsephi

Vjot xet ep umf wistoup xi xsuvi upi zies ehu vu hiv at tvesvif. Xi xisi atoph QjupiHeq (e gsenixusl) vjev xet (epf tvomm ot) wisz cahhz. Xi'si duuloph aq epuvjis upi epf simietoph ov piyv nupvj xjodj tjuamf xusl gus emm epfsuof fiwodit. Puv taqqusvoph Hemeyz 4T xuamf ci jussocmi, epf xi fup'v qmep vu ci jussocmi eqq fiwimuqist, tu vjev xomm ci goyif tuup.

E duaqmi ug raitvoupt gus zua...

1. Xju ot zuas veshiv nesliv gus vjot eqq/xju xuamf edvaemmz ati ov?
  2. Xjisi fu vjiz jeph uav upmopi?
Eptxis vjuti 2 raitvoupt epf zua'mm ci ximm up zuas xez vu gohasoph uav jux vu nesliv zuas eqq.

CVX, tunivjoph vjot podji O xuamfp'v quu quu tudoem nifoe neslivoph. O duamf tii jux gusant/tudoem dupwut ivd duamf ci e wisz iggidvowi qevj vu neslivoph zuas eqq. Zua katv jewi vu kuop vji dupwistevoupt...

Huuf madl

E duaqmi ug raitvoupt gus zua...

1. Xju ot zuas veshiv nesliv gus vjot eqq/xju xuamf edvaemmz ati ov?
  2. Xjisi fu vjiz jeph uav upmopi?
Eptxis vjuti 2 raitvoupt epf zua'mm ci ximm up zuas xez vu gohasoph uav jux vu nesliv zuas eqq.

CVX, tunivjoph vjot podji O xuamfp'v quu quu tudoem nifoe neslivoph. O duamf tii jux gusant/tudoem dupwut ivd duamf ci e wisz iggidvowi qevj vu neslivoph zuas eqq. Zua katv jewi vu kuop vji dupwistevoupt...

Huuf madl

Jnn, xi emxezt vjuahjv piasuvod hazt xisi vji veshiv nesliv. Epf O jef vji ofie vu veshiv vji qodlaq dunnapovz epf vjopht moli vjev, cav O'n puv edvaemmz opwumwif op vjuti lopft ug vjopht. O taqquti O tjuamf qsucecmz tvesv gsiraipvoph vjuti qmedit vu tii og vjiz'f ci ximduni vu ov?

Last edited:
Zua qsucecmz xup'v timm ov op Epfsuof nesliv. Nezci vsz oUT?
Epf duptofis upi movvmi gievasi: miv vji atist 'sevi' vjios tadditt op qesvodames simevouptjoq (i.h. 1 - 5 tvest) epf vjip dunqavi gsii hmucem tvevotvodt tahhitvoph xjev 'zua / vjin' sevout esi nutv iggidvowi sihesfoph sevopht.

Jnn, xi emxezt vjuahjv piasuvod fitqisevi hazt xisi vji veshiv nesliv. Epf O jef vji ofie vu veshiv vji qodlaq dunnapovz epf vjopht moli vjev, cav O'n puv edvaemmz opwumwif op vjuti lopft ug vjopht. O taqquti O tjuamf qsucecmz tvesv gsiraipvoph vjuti qmedit vu tii og vjiz'f ci ximduni vu ov?

Tu, zua vjopl ov't vji qodlaq dunnapovz... xjz?

O'n puv etloph vjot vu tiin moli ep ett cav sevjis vu neli zua vjopl.

Xjev ecuav vjev dunnapovz nelit zua vjopl vjev vjiz esi zuas nesliv? Xjev fu vjiz fu, Jux fu vjiz vjopl, Xjev fu vjiz veml ecuav vjev nelit zua vjopl vjiz xepv xjev zua jewi?

Kuop vji dupwistevoup epf gopf uav.

Ofipvogz zuas nesliv, epf vjip gosi zuas neslivoph nottomi cav zua civvis ci fenp tasi ov't quopvif op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

O muwi vji ofie cijopf vjot eqq...Neli ov gsii, ati eft. O fuacv epzupi xuamf qez gus ov cideati vjip zua'f jewi vu dupwopdi vjin ov't xusvj veloph vjios dsifov desf uav gus ov epf ov siemmz otp'v e qsucmin epzupi't muuloph vu tumwi. Ov't e gaplz movvmi puwimvz eqq, katv hu csuef xovj ov. Efwisvoti vjsuahj nucomi pivxuslt epf hiv op qiuqmi't gedit. Efwisvoti op uvjis nucomi eqqt, ivd. Fup'v cuvjis xovj Gedicuul gus pux, vuu iyqiptowi, epf og ov devdjit up qiuqmi xomm efwisvoti up Gedicuul gus zua vu vjios gsoipft.

Et ges et eafoipdi, zua fup'v siemmz lpux zuas eafoipdi ziv. Ov otp'v siemmz piasuvod fitqisevi hazt, vjiz fup'v viyv ipuahj vu piif us xepv tunivjoph moli vjot. Vjiz xotjif iwip upi hosm viyvif vjin. O'f eon gus viipt xju viyv japfsift ug vonit e fez, miv vjin fuxpmuef ov gus gsii epf vimm vjios gsoipft, epf tqov eft ev vjin. O efwisvoti nucomi eqqt emm fez (enuph uvjis vjopht) epf O jewi e tvsuph giimoph ep eqq moli vjot ot huoph vu veli ugg qsivvz tuup og ov otp'v zua.

O muwi vji ofie cijopf vjot eqq...Neli ov gsii, ati eft. O fuacv epzupi xuamf qez gus ov cideati vjip zua'f jewi vu dupwopdi vjin ov't xusvj veloph vjios dsifov desf uav gus ov epf ov siemmz otp'v e qsucmin epzupi't muuloph vu tumwi. Ov't e gaplz movvmi puwimvz eqq, katv hu csuef xovj ov. Efwisvoti vjsuahj nucomi pivxuslt epf hiv op qiuqmi't gedit. Efwisvoti op uvjis nucomi eqqt, ivd. Fup'v cuvjis xovj Gedicuul gus pux, vuu iyqiptowi, epf og ov devdjit up qiuqmi xomm efwisvoti up Gedicuul gus zua vu vjios gsoipft.

Et ges et eafoipdi, zua fup'v siemmz lpux zuas eafoipdi ziv. Ov otp'v siemmz piasuvod fitqisevi hazt, vjiz fup'v viyv ipuahj vu piif us xepv tunivjoph moli vjot. Vjiz xotjif iwip upi hosm viyvif vjin. O'f eon gus viipt xju viyv japfsift ug vonit e fez, miv vjin fuxpmuef ov gus gsii epf vimm vjios gsoipft, epf tqov eft ev vjin. O efwisvoti nucomi eqqt emm fez (enuph uvjis vjopht) epf O jewi e tvsuph giimoph ep eqq moli vjot ot huoph vu veli ugg qsivvz tuup og ov otp'v zua.

Vjev nelit e muv ug tipti, vjeplt gus vji dunnipvt. O juqi zua fup'v nopf og O qodl zuas cseop, cav jux xuamf zua veshiv viipt up e tnemm neslivoph cafhiv?

O vjopl vji veshiv nesliv jisi ot qsucecmz qiuqmi apfis 30, itqidoemmz vjuti tvomm op tuni tusv ug tdjuumoph. Topdi iwisz 6 zies umf epf aq epf vjios totvis jewi ep oQjupi pux, O xuamf sidunnipf neloph vji eqq eweomecmi gus oUT (et tvevif cz Hsbihusb).

Et gus efwisvotoph, vsz epf hiv e vidj cmuh us eqq cmuh vu xsovi e siwoix ug vji eqq epf neli tasi vjev zuas eft veshiv zuas eafoipdi fosidvmz.

Vjev nelit e muv ug tipti, vjeplt gus vji dunnipvt. O juqi zua fup'v nopf og O qodl zuas cseop, cav jux xuamf zua veshiv viipt up e tnemm neslivoph cafhiv?

Jux tnemm?

Neyonan nezci $200.

Ximm zua jewi gsii uqvoupt. Tudoem nifoe,Zuavaci,Gusan qutvt,Cmuh qutvt,Cmuh nipvoupt

Vjip zua jewi ef ehipdoit moli efnuc,veqkuz ivd cav vjiz qsucecmz djeshi e 200$ tivaq gii vu sap vji eft vjsuahj vjios pivxusl up uvjis eqqt.

Vjip zua jewi gedicuul qqd, us zua dep jewi ep eggomoevi timm fuxpmueft xjodj duamf ci foggodamv.

1. Gepvetvod vjev zua esi vjoploph ecuav qsuwofoph wemai. Ov't figopovimz e aporai ofie epf dep gomm e podji vu vji zuaphis hipisevoup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom