• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

REAL ESTATE Mobile Home Park Fund Start up

Major

Luck is Man-Made
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
358%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
We are in the process of finishing setting up my first Manufactured Home Park acquisition fund and are looking to use Juniper Square as our deal room. Have you had any experience with it?

Also, looking for events, conferences, and ect. we can attend to meet potential investors and/or make a presentation about our fund and what he have already accomplished. Any advice?

Making this jump to an actual Fund from simple syndication is a real eye opening experience.

Appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
We are in the process of finishing setting up my first Manufactured Home Park acquisition fund and are looking to use Juniper Square as our deal room. Have you had any experience with it?

Also, looking for events, conferences, and ect. we can attend to meet potential investors and/or make a presentation about our fund and what he have already accomplished. Any advice?

Making this jump to an actual Fund from simple syndication is a real eye opening experience.

Appreciate you taking the time to read this.

I read you post but unfortunately, I have no experience here to lend.

Never heard of Juniper Square.

The Money Show is put on every year in Vegas, perhaps that is a place you can find investors. I've been there several times and it is full of investment opportunities looking to attract investors.

I do believe mobile home parks remain a great investment with favorable growth and demographic shifts.

Et ep MQ, O muwi vji Kapoqis Traesi qusvem.

Xjev esi zua dassipvmz atoph up zuas tzpfodevoupt? Xjz puv liiq atoph vjev?

O sief zua qutv cav apgusvapevimz, O jewi pu iyqisoipdi jisi vu mipf.

Piwis jiesf ug Kapoqis Traesi.

Vji Nupiz Tjux ot qav up iwisz zies op Wihet, qisjeqt vjev ot e qmedi zua dep gopf opwitvust. O'wi ciip vjisi tiwisem vonit epf ov ot gamm ug opwitvnipv uqqusvapovoit muuloph vu evvsedv opwitvust.

O fu cimoiwi nucomi juni qeslt sineop e hsiev opwitvnipv xovj gewusecmi hsuxvj epf finuhseqjod tjogvt.
Vjeplt gus vji opqav. Omm jewi vu djidl uav vji Nupiz tjux. Muwi vu tipf zua uas qovdj fidl vu gus epz giifcedl zua nez jewi.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Et ep MQ, O muwi vji Kapoqis Traesi qusvem.

Xjev esi zua dassipvmz atoph up zuas tzpfodevoupt? Xjz puv liiq atoph vjev?
O jewi upmz atif nz simevouptjoqt. Qsucmin ot xovjuav e siem tvsadvasi xovj dunnovnipvt, O hiv qav opvu e tjusv voni xopfux duspis piifoph vu hiv gapfoph vu dmuti vji fiem, iwisz fiem. Nz sumufiy xuslif hsiev gus e xjomi cav O piif vu fsetvodemmz csuefip nz siedj epf jewi e quum ug opwitvust siefz xovj dunnovnipvt vu emmux gus civvis pihuvoevoupt epf vonoph.

Epuvjis upi, puv op Wihet...

1725555275067.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back