What's new

Moving Email Hosting

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ninjanags

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Jul 21, 2022
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 275%
Tech experts please help!

Recently without notification, it seems my email hosting service was sold to Deluxe by Easyhosting. Then almost immediately after I get a weird support email from easyhosting saying my account is going to be shut off if I dont update payment info on their website. At first, I think this is some sort of scam and ignore it but then do some digging and it seems legit. I try to get in touch with easyhosting or even access this portal I'm supposed to update my info on and no luck. A quick search on reviews says easyhosting is a joke, and we can basically add it to the pile of horrible companies to deal with (ie. mailcheat/chimp, paypal).

Now, a couple things. 1. If I have to move my email hosting to someone else for a small business, should I just go with gmail or something similar? Or who else do people recommend? Also I'm gonna lose basically any previous history as soon as I change email addresses which is gonna be a massive problem.
2. A quick search seems like moving email hosting is a giant pain in the a$$ and I need to have permission essentially from (Not so)easyhosting to do this? I could be wrong, I am far from a tech expert but seems like there are alot of steps you have to do and if one of them is wrong my emails are gonna be stuck in limbo here and thats N.F.G for me.

Any thoughts from people that have dealt with something like this previously? Much appreciated.

Justin
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom