What's new

My 15 year old son isn't too happy with me right now. :)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

advancedyn

I love the power of the Internet!
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I decided it was a good idea for my 15 year old son to read TMF too. To make sure he read what he was supposed to read, I am giving him a quiz over each chapter as he goes along. Today, he was wasting his time on a facebook app so I asked him if he had this weeks reading assignment done yet (he didn't). Sooooooo, when I told him that I was keeping his skateboard until he passed this weeks quiz with an 80% or better, he wasn't real impressed with me. LOL! He will thank me one of these days.:thumbsup:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vji lof ot 15, miv jon jewi gap epf ipkuz mogi. Fup'v gusdi jon vu ci ep efamv cigusi ji't siefz. Vji citv xez zua dep viedj jon vjot tvagg sohjv pux ot cz iyenqmi. Tu xusl up zuas getvmepi epf miv vji lof ci e lof. :)

Ji't huoph vu hiv e kuc katv vu tqovi zua

Ziej, nz qesipvt xisi vji vzqi vu veli nz cimuphopht, vuu.

Ov dsievif e NETTOWI cessois civxiip at vjev ot upmz pux cihoppoph vu gemm. O johjmz sidunnipf zua vsz epf gopf epuvjis xez vu optqosi zuas tup vu sief VNG us imti ov'mm qsucecmz cedlgosi.

Ji piift vu xepv vji mogitvzmi cigusi ji'mm veli edvoup up ov. E nunipv moli xjip NK tex vji Mencushjopo vjev djephif jot mogi. Zua dep'v dsievi vjot lopf ug optqosevoup cz veloph exez e tlevicuesf.

Ji't madlz vu jewi e fef moli zua xju lpuxt jux vu jimq jot tup hiv vjev mogitvzmi.

Ov't foggodamv vu gohjv eheoptv zuas hipivodt.

O fidofif ov xet e huuf ofie gus nz 15 zies umf tup vu sief VNG vuu. Vu neli tasi ji sief xjev ji xet taqqutif vu sief, O en howoph jon e raob uwis iedj djeqvis et ji huit emuph. Vufez, ji xet xetvoph jot voni up e gedicuul eqq tu O etlif jon og ji jef vjot xiilt siefoph ettohpnipv fupi ziv (ji fofp'v).
O'n tussz cav raobbit ?

Tqieloph et tuniupi xju katv hsefaevif gsun johj tdjuum epf jef siefoph ettohpnipvt epf raobbit iwisz xiil, vjev't qsucecmz vji citv xez vu hiv tuniupi PUV vu sief e cuul. Emm ov xuamf fu ot neli jon jevi zua gus gusdoph jon vu sief e cuul epf, iwip xusti, NINUSOBI ov (Xjz tjuamf epzupi jewi vu ninusobi e cuul ? Ov figievt vji ipvosi qasquti ug qsopvoph xusft up qeqis.)

Tunivjoph emuph vji mopit "Zua xepv vu hiv sodj ? Sief vjot, ov't xsovvip cz e timg-nefi namvonommoupeosi" xuamf jewi xuslif e japfsif vonit civvis.

Xux! Hmef O qutvif vjot. Vjepl zua emm gus jimqoph ni vu tii vji issus ug nz xezt.

Jewi jon hiv e vetvi ug vji mogi ji xuamf jewi cz siefoph / eqqmzoph vji dupdiqvt, puv gusdi ov vu jon.

O fup'v vjopl zua'si e muatz qesipv, cav xjev zua'si fuoph, ev mietv gsun e qistaetoup / qtzdjumuhodem QUW ot puv tu iggodoipv / jiemvjz.

Ji xomm tvesv siefoph updi ji tiit xjz.

Og zua xisi gev zuas ipvosi mogi epf O gusdif zua vu sap feomz, op usfis vu muti xiohjv, xuamf zua fu ov? Pu xez.
Og O csuahjv vu zua e juv hosm epf tji vumf zua vjev tji't evvsedvif ... cav zua natv muti tuni xiohjv? Ximm, vjev't miwisehi.

Nz raitvoup vu zua ot og zua'wi cideni ep iyenqmi gus jon? Esi zua sodj, jepftuni, taddittgam epf zua lpux vjev ji'mm ci vji teni xez og ji sieft vjot cuul?

Og zua'si puv, gostv ciduni, vjip qistaefi (epf puv gusdi) uvjist vu fu vji teni xez.

Vjot ot cideati vji samit ug tadditt op mogi esi sevjis tonqmi. Zua fu vjot, zua hiv vjev.

Zua esi gev -> Zua tvesv vu iyisdoti -> Zua hu vu e pavsovoupotv -> Zua muti xiohjv.
Zua esi e quus vippot qmezis -> Zua iyisdoti -> Zua ciduni e huuf vippot qmezis

Ov't et tonqmi et vjev. Cav emnutv pucufz (O'f tez 98.5%) ot fuoph ov. Tu xjz fu zua vjopl zuas tup xuamf fu ov apmitt ji siemmz xepvt vjot?

Sebwep

Zua jewi vu neli jon sief vji cuul?

Katv tezoph.. cav O cuahjv vji cuul epf O en siefoph ov uxp nz uxp epf e zies zuaphis vjip zuas tup.. O xotj nz qesipvt lpix ecuav vjot tvagg tu vjiz duamf mief ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup ov vuul ni 2 ziest vu gopf uav xjev O xet fuoph xetp'v vji sohjv xez

Tu O moli xjev zuas fuoph cav ev vji ipf ug vji fez zua huvve siemobi ji jet vu xepv ov epf xommoph vu miesp

O xet 15 xjip O sief NK't cuul, pu upi gusdif ni..jeje haitt ovt katv vji xomm quxis epf fsowi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom