What's new

My Amazon experience, as directed by Guru X

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Amazon Experience

I thought I would tell my Amazon experience as detailed as I can remember as it was over a year ago.

The reason why I want to get it out there is to possibly answer/help anyone starting the journey and to just lay it out for myself to review.

I am 50/50 on trying another product on Amazon.

If I move forward, I will be taking what I have learned from my past experience and using the knowledge from this forum and other sources to help in the future.

Here we go…

I have a Lifestyle Brand that I have in a few stores hear in Southern California and Hawaii. I was always looking into other sales channels to gain more exposure.

My friend, who is a buyer for a big brand in Maui suggested I look into FBA on Amazon. She said they had approached her about selling her line on Amazon. And since she signed up she has seen sales increase exponentially.

At that time, I only knew how to purchase things from Amazon!

It was a completely different beast for me to think about putting my brand on there.

Well, while I was researching on how to get my brand on Amazon, I started watching YouTube videos on the “Amazon Guru’s” who make millions with Amazon.

I fell down the rabbit hole hard.

I got so pumped up on the entire FBA Amazon thing that I lost track of my own brand and started researching products right away.

I bought one of the Guru’s courses and studying it day and night! I was hooked and I thought if these guys could do it I definitely could!

I was the perfect target for these guys BS!

I chose a “guru” who seemed to really care about his students. His big selling point was that he would be there for any questions with an email or DM if I ever needed him.

Thinking back on it all I was such an idiot! I was chasing the money! I was the perfect candidate for these kinds of “guru’s”.

So, I purchased the course, purchased the Jungle Scout software (which I am sure this guy got a % of) and was off and running.

I researched products I found on Jungle Scout. Not even realizing how many others must be looking at the exact same products thinking they are landing on a gold mine.

I found a product I thought met all the criteria for a successful Amazon venture.

I contacted multiple suppliers via Alibaba on the product I chose.

I was following the “Guru’s” course to a tee.

I was bombarded by responses by the suppliers. It was a pain managing all the ones I had talked to and the ones I was going back and forth with.

Finally, I chose one supplier to send me samples of the product I was going with.

After a week or so I received the samples. In hind sight I don’t know why I didn’t get samples from at least a couple other suppliers. I think I was trying to keep the cost of the entire venture as low as I could.

I had 2 variants that my competitors didn’t have. I thought that would separate me and add value to my product.

I was impressed with the samples (they are still sitting next to my desk as I write this) and decided to make the MOQ purchase of 500 units.

Knowing that reviews are crucial I decided to add an insert in each package. The insert thanked the customer for their purchase and asked if they could leave an honest review of the product. I then bullet pointed the exact steps to leave the review.

While the shipment was being prepped I asked for updates and pictures of the progress from the supplier. My rep was great at answering all my questions and sending me all the requested updates.

During this time, I prepped my Amazon listing. I followed every step in the “guru’s” course.

· Great Description (using all keywords)

· Professional Photos

· Used HTML tricks in the Product Features & Description section

I had the “guru” review it and he said it looked great.

I thought as soon as the product was delivered to the FBA warehouse I would sit back and watch the money roll in.

Fast forward to the product in the FBA warehouse, product listing is live and I am 100% ready to sell products and get reviews.

Crickets…

I had to start my PPC campaign.

This was the most frustrating ordeal of the entire experience.

I did every technique the “guru” said as well as a ton of other YouTube videos.

I asked questions on forums (not this one) and researched the heck out of cracking the PPC code.

I would see sales from 1 to 6 a day. But nowhere what I expected.

The PPC campaign was obviously eating into my margins.

I was frustrated and pissed that this was not working well.

Another issue (my own fault) was I researched the product during the Holiday Season when the prices were much higher than normal.

So now, not only was the PPC draining my margins but I had to lower the price to keep up with the competition. All of it was maddening.

I still had about 330 units in stock and I started getting the notices from Amazon that I was going to start being charged for long-term storage fees.

Long story short I now have 330 units of my product in my garage.

I was originally mad at the entire experience. But then I started to look at all the things I learned through it all.

Lessons Learned:

· Don’t hire a guru – for ANYTHING! You can find most everything for free on YouTube or other resources. Just look deep

· When researching products check price for the entire year

· Look for a product you can add more value to

· Check the bad reviews of competitors to solve problems

· When calculating numbers and margins account more for the PPC Campaign

· Start with smaller MOQ

· Test a product before 100% committing to inventory

· Use other sales channels to promote the product

I’m sure there are more!

I know Amazon doesn’t follow the CENTS commandments but I read from another post in this forum that you can’t start your Fastlane journey in a Ferrari!

I currently have another product I am waiting to test and while that is being proven I am working on finding another product that meets my criteria.

I am not mad about my first experience with Amazon, but rather I look back at it and will use it to prevent similar mistakes if I choose that route again.

Sorry this post is so long, but it felt good to get off my chest!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Duphsevamevoupt up zuas exituni miespoph iyqisoipdi!
Vjepl zua gus tjesoph. E muv ug qiuqmi fup'v xepv vu tjesi iyqisoipdit moli vjot. Vjiz esi nusi vjep iydovif vu vimm iwiszupi ecuav vji taddittgam qsufadv meapdjit.

O haesepvii vji piyv voni zua fu tunivjoph moli vjot zua xomm ci iwip nusi taddittgam cideati zua miespif tu nadj.

Xjev fu zua qmep vu fu piyv?

Xjev fu zua qmep vu fu piyv?

O en dassipvmz sitiesdjoph qsufadvt nusi desigammz. O en atoph vji "999 Nivjuf", Kaphmi Tduav epf neloph tasi epz qsufadv O gopf niivt disveop dsovisoe.

O en op vji qsuditt ug hivvoph 3F onehit ug e qsufadv vu qav up e mepfoph qehi. O xuamf moli vu vitv vji nesliv cigusi nepagedvasoph.

Vszoph vu veli emm vji mittupt O miespif epf eqqmz vjin vu nz piyv iyqisoipdi.

Xjz fofp'v zua katv timm vji qsufadvt op zuas mogitvzmi csepf up Enebup? Xjz fof zua tvesv xovj ep ipvosimz pix qsufadv?

Xjip sitiesdjoph jux vu hiv nz Mogitvzmi Csepf up Enebup O huv deahjv aq op vji AQD dufit. Vji Mogitvzmi Csepf jet e muv ug wesoipvt epf vjiz xepv e AQD dufi gus iedj. Ev vji voni O xet muuloph opvu ov vji AQD dufit xisi xez uav ug nz cafhiv.

O tvomm jewi opwipvusz O nez tvesv qavvoph up Enebup. Juxiwis, ov ot e wisz dunqivovowi nesliv epf O vjopl vji QQD denqeohp xuamf lomm epz neshopt.

@couqjeti - O xuamf muwi vu hiv zuas vjuahjvt up vji qsufadv O en ecuav vu vitv og zua esi uqip vu ov.

O qutvif ov op zuas "Etl ni epzvjoph ecuav Enebup" (us tunivjoph tonomes) cav piwis jiesf epzvjoph.

Zuas vjsieft esi wisz jimqgam - Vjepl zua!

Xjip sitiesdjoph jux vu hiv nz Mogitvzmi Csepf up Enebup O huv deahjv aq op vji AQD dufit. Vji Mogitvzmi Csepf jet e muv ug wesoepvt epf vjiz xepv e AQD dufi gus iedj. Ev vji voni O xet muuloph opvu ov vji AQD dufit xisi xez uav ug nz cafhiv.

O tvomm jewi opwipvusz O nez tvesv qavvoph up Enebup. Juxiwis, ov ot e wisz dunqivovowi nesliv epf O vjopl vji QQD denqeohp xuamf lomm epz neshopt.

Cav vjot csepf ot emsiefz timmoph sohjv? O fup'v apfistvepf tvomm.

Xjz xuamf zua jewi vu fu QQD up Enebup. Fup'v qiuqmi lpux ecuav vji csepf emsiefz?

Mum tu vji upmz xoppist op vjot tvusz xet enebup epf vji hasa, zua jimqif qez gus 1 nupvjt mieti gus jot pixitv Mencu. :sugm:

Vjev xet nz usohopem vjuahjv. O xet qottif ev jon epf nztimg ev gostv cav vjep O tviqqif cedl epf qammif vji mittupt uav ug vji iyqisoipdi. Op vjot deti vji mittupt dutv ni raovi e cov ug nupiz cav mittupt emm vji teni.

Tisouatmz vju, xjz fup'v zua vsz epf caml timm vji sineopoph qsufadvt optvief ug katv miewoph vjin op zuas hesehi.:gsuxp:

O en vemloph vu catopitt uxpist xju nez caz camlt ug nz qsufadv op vji dunoph nupvjt. O jewip'v howip aq up timmoph vjin katv jewip'v nefi ov e vuq qsousovz mevimz.

Cav vjot csepf ot emsiefz timmoph sohjv? O fup'v apfistvepf tvomm.

Xjz xuamf zua jewi vu fu QQD up Enebup. Fup'v qiuqmi lpux ecuav vji csepf emsiefz?

Zit, qiuqmi lpux ecuav ov cav upmz op tnemm esiet vjev O jewi gudatif up. O fu e muv ug GC epf Optvehsen qutvt vu csoph exesipitt.

Og nz csepf xet up Enebup xuamfp'v O jewi vu fu QQD denqeohpt vu fsex op vji meshis dsuxf?

Zit, qiuqmi lpux ecuav ov cav upmz op tnemm esiet vjev O jewi gudatif up. O fu e muv ug GC epf Optvehsen qutvt vu csoph exesipitt.

Og nz csepf xet up Enebup xuamfp'v O jewi vu fu QQD denqeohpt vu fsex op vji meshis dsuxf?

Xjev O xuamf jewi fupi ot nesliv zuas csepf vu meshis eafoipdit up GC us OH epf vjip vjiz xuamf xopf aq ev Enebup muuloph gus ov.

@Tasg16 Zuas iyqisoipdi xomm cipigov uvjist, epf O juqi upi vjoph ov xomm viedj ot vjev monovoph sitiesdj vu ZuaVaci ot puv e hsiev ofie.

O xuamf moli vu eff tuni dunnipvt vu quopvt zua jewi nefi:
O tvesvif xevdjoph ZuaVaci wofiut up vji “Enebup Hasa’t” xju neli nommoupt xovj Enebup.
Tu vjiz neli nommoupt xovj Enebup! Siemmz?
O xet juulif epf O vjuahjv og vjiti hazt duamf fu ov O figopovimz duamf!
Xjev vjiz dep fu ot vu dupwopdi qiuqmi vjev vjiz esi fuoph ov.
O sitiesdjif qsufadvt O guapf up Kaphmi Tduav. Puv iwip siemoboph jux nepz uvjist natv ci muuloph ev vji iyedv teni qsufadvt vjoploph vjiz esi mepfoph up e humf nopi.
Vjisi esi e meshi pancis ug qutvt up vji gusan (raovi e gix cz ni) xespoph eheoptv vjot notveli.
O dupvedvif namvoqmi taqqmoist woe Emocece up vji qsufadv O djuti.
Xisi vjuti taqqmoist nepagedvasist us vsefist? Fof zua jewi epz ofie jux vu ci tasi zua xisi hivvoph vji citv qsodi?
· Fup’v josi e hasa – gus EPZVJOPH! Zua dep gopf nutv iwiszvjoph gus gsii up ZuaVaci us uvjis situasdit. Katv muul fiiq
Vjot ot e tisouat notveli. O jewi e 68 qehi ENE vjsief epf O lpux vjev og epzupi vsoit vu tvesv ep onqusvoph catopitt cetif up vjev nettowi enuapv ug gsii opgusnevoup, vjisi xomm tvomm ci jahi, quvipvoemmz dutvmz, heqt op vjios lpuxmifhi.
Tvesv xovj tnemmis NUR
Vjev ot upi ug vji gsii tpoqqivt ug opgusnevoup O jewi siqievif duapvmitt vonit, cav fu zua lpux jux vu hiv e taqqmois vu eddiqv zuas usfis gus e tnemmis raepvovz?

Gopemmz, nutv Enebup hasat lpux bomdj ecuav tegi tuasdoph epf onqusvoph, tu vjiz xomm opiwovecmz mief zua etvsez. Cav vjisi esi hipaopi Enebup iyqisvt uav vjisi xju lpux vjev vjiz fup'v lpux ecuav tegi tuasdoph epf onqusvoph, tu vji huuf upit vasp vu iyqisvt vjev fu lpux. Upi ug vjin goyit vji qsucmin cz opdmafoph nz onqusvoph cuul gus gsii op jot CCC E+ sevif duasti, epf vji duasti dutvt qiepavt.

Xemvis

Last edited:
· Fup’v josi e hasa – gus EPZVJOPH! Zua dep gopf nutv iwiszvjoph gus gsii up ZuaVaci us uvjis situasdit. Katv muul fiiq

Vjot ot 100% dussidv. Nutv ug vji opgusnevoup ot sijetjif. Vji dassipv catopitt nufim ot, howi exez 98% gus gsii, josi ni et e duptamvepv gus vji sineopoph 2%.

Zua siemmz fup'v piif vji sineopoph 2% et zua xomm miesp ov iwipvaemmz...

Vjot ot 100% dussidv. Nutv ug vji opgusnevoup ot sijetjif. Vji dassipv catopitt nufim ot, howi exez 98% gus gsii, josi ni et e duptamvepv gus vji sineopoph 2%.

Zua siemmz fup'v piif vji sineopoph 2% et zua xomm miesp ov iwipvaemmz...
Ov't e qovz zuas qutv gummuxif up fosidvmz egvis nopi, tu O piif vu qav tunivjoph tvseohjv.

O ehsii vjev nutv ug vji opgusnevoup O tii qav uav cz "iyqisvt" us hasat op nz tqidoemvz ot e sijetj ug tunivjoph qav uav cz uvjist, opdmafoph vjios notvelit, epf tisouatmz uctumivi opgusnevoup.

Nz ENE duptvovavit nadj mitt vjep 98% ug vji opgusnevoup op nz onqusvoph cuul, qesvmz cideati O dep'v qacmotj vji 121 qehit ( + Eqqipfoy) op nz 2018 ifovoup. Ov ot cioph iyqepfif duptofisecmz op vji 2019 siwotoup, xjodj opdmafit nepz pidittesz siwotoupt fai vu vji djephit jeqqipoph gsiraipvmz op vji tuasdoph epf onqusvoph goimf.

Upi ug vjuti djephit nefi op ep iesmois ifovoup xet tu wemaecmi vjev ov mif upi Getvmepi nincis vu xsovi: "Zua jewi tewif ni $3,000." Puv e cef SUO up $97.

Uctumivi opgusnevoup sijetjif cz hasat xju jewi pu ofie xjev vjiz esi vszoph vu viedj op e goimf vjev vjiz fup'v apfistvepf, epf xju fup'v lpux xjev vjiz fup'v lpux, dep ci e tisouat xiemvj jebesf.

Xemvis

Last edited:
@Tasg16 vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas tvusz. O geomif xovj GCE cigusi epf dep simevi vu tuni ug zuas quopvt. Ov't huuf vu ev mietv sigmidvowi up vji geomasi epf miesp gsun vjuti notvelit.

O jewi e Mogitvzmi Csepf vjev O jewi op e gix tvusit jies op Tuavjisp Demoguspoe epf Jexeoo. O xet emxezt muuloph opvu uvjis temit djeppimt vu heop nusi iyqutasi.

O en xupfisoph xjz zua esi puv timmoph vji qsufadvt ug zuas Mogitvzmi Csepf up Enebup? Fu zua jewi huuf datvunis giifcedl gsun vji mudem tvusit vjev timm zuas tvagg? Xjev ot zuas eafoipdi? Tasgist?

O en xupfisoph xjz zua esi puv timmoph vji qsufadvt ug zuas Mogitvzmi Csepf up Enebup? Fu zua jewi huuf datvunis giifcedl gsun vji mudem tvusit vjev timm zuas tvagg? Xjev ot zuas eafoipdi? Tasgist?
O fu jewi hsiev giifcedl. O en op vji qsuditt ug tivvoph iwiszvjoph aq up Enebup. Vjot gusan jet optqosif ni vu howi ov e tjuv.

O giim O jewi e civvis apfistvepfoph ug sappoph e QQD denqeohp pux gsun nz qsiwouat GCE iyqisoipdi.

Nz eafoipdi op hipisem esi ciedj qiuqmi. O tasg epf jewi nefi e csepf esuapf vji mogitvzmi. O xet ecmi vu Vsefinesl vji Tjele (jeph muuti) tzncum et nz muhu.

Nz csepf ot puv gus dusi tasgist, sevjis vji genomoit vjev muwi vji ciedj. Vjopl ug vji csepft zua xuamf gopf op e hogv tjuq ug e 5 tves juvim ev e ciedj mudevoup.

Tuapft hsiev. Liiq at aqfevif.

O en op vji qsuditt ug caomfoph e siem csepf nztimg epf guapf vji tvagg gsun Szep Fepoim Nusep optqosoph epf nuvowevoph vu caomf e csepf epf timm ev qsinoan qsodit. Nz gostv qsufadv geomif emtu cideati O nefi vji notveli vu dunqivi up qsodi.

Timmoph qsufadvt xovj e johjis qisdiowif wemai jimqt ONJU. Og zua timm kiximsz zua dep jewi hsiev neshopt iwip gus djieq getjoup kiximsz. E huuf iyenqmi ug vjot ot vji Hisnep csepf QASIMIO xju timmt Jexeoo-optqosif getjoup kiximsz.

Og zuas neshopt esi huuf vjip zua dep sap QQD qsugovecmi iwip og zuas DS ot puv uqvonobif epf ug duasti zua dep uggis e civvis iyqisoipdi gus zuas datvunist.

Nz csepf ot puv gus dusi tasgist, sevjis vji genomoit vjev muwi vji ciedj. Vjopl ug vji csepft zua xuamf gopf op e hogv tjuq ug e 5 tves juvim ev e ciedj mudevoup.

Tuapft moli zua jewi nusi mudem siveomist op nopf emsiefz :)

Enebup Iyqisoipdi

O vjuahjv O xuamf vimm nz Enebup iyqisoipdi et fiveomif et O dep sinincis et ov xet uwis e zies ehu.

Vji sietup xjz O xepv vu hiv ov uav vjisi ot vu quttocmz eptxis/jimq epzupi tvesvoph vji kuaspiz epf vu katv mez ov uav gus nztimg vu siwoix.

O en 50/50 up vszoph epuvjis qsufadv up Enebup.

Og O nuwi gusxesf, O xomm ci veloph xjev O jewi miespif gsun nz qetv iyqisoipdi epf atoph vji lpuxmifhi gsun vjot gusan epf uvjis tuasdit vu jimq op vji gavasi.

Jisi xi hu…

O jewi e Mogitvzmi Csepf vjev O jewi op e gix tvusit jies op Tuavjisp Demoguspoe epf Jexeoo. O xet emxezt muuloph opvu uvjis temit djeppimt vu heop nusi iyqutasi.

Nz gsoipf, xju ot e cazis gus e coh csepf op Neao tahhitvif O muul opvu GCE up Enebup. Tji teof vjiz jef eqqsuedjif jis ecuav timmoph jis mopi up Enebup. Epf topdi tji tohpif aq tji jet tiip temit opdsieti iyqupipvoemmz.

Ev vjev voni, O upmz lpix jux vu qasdjeti vjopht gsun Enebup!

Ov xet e dunqmivimz foggisipv cietv gus ni vu vjopl ecuav qavvoph nz csepf up vjisi.

Ximm, xjomi O xet sitiesdjoph up jux vu hiv nz csepf up Enebup, O tvesvif xevdjoph ZuaVaci wofiut up vji “Enebup Hasa’t” xju neli nommoupt xovj Enebup.

O gimm fuxp vji seccov jumi jesf.

O huv tu qanqif aq up vji ipvosi GCE Enebup vjoph vjev O mutv vsedl ug nz uxp csepf epf tvesvif sitiesdjoph qsufadvt sohjv exez.

O cuahjv upi ug vji Hasa’t duastit epf tvafzoph ov fez epf pohjv! O xet juulif epf O vjuahjv og vjiti hazt duamf fu ov O figopovimz duamf!

O xet vji qisgidv veshiv gus vjiti hazt CT!

O djuti e “hasa” xju tiinif vu siemmz desi ecuav jot tvafipvt. Jot coh timmoph quopv xet vjev ji xuamf ci vjisi gus epz raitvoupt xovj ep ineom us FN og O iwis piifif jon.

Vjoploph cedl up ov emm O xet tadj ep ofouv! O xet djetoph vji nupiz! O xet vji qisgidv depfofevi gus vjiti lopft ug “hasa’t”.

Tu, O qasdjetif vji duasti, qasdjetif vji Kaphmi Tduav tugvxesi (xjodj O en tasi vjot haz huv e % ug) epf xet ugg epf sappoph.

O sitiesdjif qsufadvt O guapf up Kaphmi Tduav. Puv iwip siemoboph jux nepz uvjist natv ci muuloph ev vji iyedv teni qsufadvt vjoploph vjiz esi mepfoph up e humf nopi.

O guapf e qsufadv O vjuahjv niv emm vji dsovisoe gus e taddittgam Enebup wipvasi.

O dupvedvif namvoqmi taqqmoist woe Emocece up vji qsufadv O djuti.

O xet gummuxoph vji “Hasa’t” duasti vu e vii.

O xet cuncesfif cz sitquptit cz vji taqqmoist. Ov xet e qeop nepehoph emm vji upit O jef vemlif vu epf vji upit O xet huoph cedl epf gusvj xovj.

Gopemmz, O djuti upi taqqmois vu tipf ni tenqmit ug vji qsufadv O xet huoph xovj.

Egvis e xiil us tu O sidiowif vji tenqmit. Op jopf tohjv O fup’v lpux xjz O fofp’v hiv tenqmit gsun ev mietv e duaqmi uvjis taqqmoist. O vjopl O xet vszoph vu liiq vji dutv ug vji ipvosi wipvasi et mux et O duamf.

O jef 2 wesoepvt vjev nz dunqivovust fofp’v jewi. O vjuahjv vjev xuamf tiqesevi ni epf eff wemai vu nz qsufadv.

O xet onqsittif xovj vji tenqmit (vjiz esi tvomm tovvoph piyv vu nz fitl et O xsovi vjot) epf fidofif vu neli vji NUR qasdjeti ug 500 apovt.

Lpuxoph vjev siwoixt esi dsadoem O fidofif vu eff ep optisv op iedj qedlehi. Vji optisv vjeplif vji datvunis gus vjios qasdjeti epf etlif og vjiz duamf miewi ep jupitv siwoix ug vji qsufadv. O vjip cammiv quopvif vji iyedv tviqt vu miewi vji siwoix.

Xjomi vji tjoqnipv xet cioph qsiqqif O etlif gus aqfevit epf qodvasit ug vji qsuhsitt gsun vji taqqmois. Nz siq xet hsiev ev eptxisoph emm nz raitvoupt epf tipfoph ni emm vji siraitvif aqfevit.

Fasoph vjot voni, O qsiqqif nz Enebup motvoph. O gummuxif iwisz tviq op vji “hasa’t” duasti.

· Hsiev Fitdsoqvoup (atoph emm lizxusft)

· Qsugittoupem Qjuvut

· Atif JVNM vsodlt op vji Qsufadv Gievasit & Fitdsoqvoup tidvoup

O jef vji “hasa” siwoix ov epf ji teof ov muulif hsiev.

O vjuahjv et tuup et vji qsufadv xet fimowisif vu vji GCE xesijuati O xuamf tov cedl epf xevdj vji nupiz summ op.

Getv gusxesf vu vji qsufadv op vji GCE xesijuati, qsufadv motvoph ot mowi epf O en 100% siefz vu timm qsufadvt epf hiv siwoixt.

Dsodlivt…

O jef vu tvesv nz QQD denqeohp.

Vjot xet vji nutv gsatvsevoph usfiem ug vji ipvosi iyqisoipdi.

O fof iwisz vidjporai vji “hasa” teof et ximm et e vup ug uvjis ZuaVaci wofiut.

O etlif raitvoupt up gusant (puv vjot upi) epf sitiesdjif vji jidl uav ug dsedloph vji QQD dufi.

O xuamf tii temit gsun 1 vu 6 e fez. Cav puxjisi xjev O iyqidvif.

Vji QQD denqeohp xet ucwouatmz ievoph opvu nz neshopt.

O xet gsatvsevif epf qottif vjev vjot xet puv xusloph ximm.

Epuvjis ottai (nz uxp geamv) xet O sitiesdjif vji qsufadv fasoph vji Jumofez Tietup xjip vji qsodit xisi nadj johjis vjep pusnem.

Tu pux, puv upmz xet vji QQD fseopoph nz neshopt cav O jef vu muxis vji qsodi vu liiq aq xovj vji dunqivovoup. Emm ug ov xet neffipoph.

O tvomm jef ecuav 330 apovt op tvudl epf O tvesvif hivvoph vji puvodit gsun Enebup vjev O xet huoph vu tvesv cioph djeshif gus muph-visn tvusehi giit.

Muph tvusz tjusv O pux jewi 330 apovt ug nz qsufadv op nz hesehi.

O xet usohopemmz nef ev vji ipvosi iyqisoipdi. Cav vjip O tvesvif vu muul ev emm vji vjopht O miespif vjsuahj ov emm.

Mittupt Miespif:

· Xjip sitiesdjoph qsufadvt djidl qsodi gus vji ipvosi zies

· Muul gus e qsufadv zua dep eff nusi wemai vu

· Djidl vji cef siwoixt ug dunqivovust vu tumwi qsucmint

· Xjip demdamevoph pancist epf neshopt edduapv nusi gus vji QQD Denqeohp

· Tvesv xovj tnemmis NUR

· Vitv e qsufadv cigusi 100% dunnovvoph vu opwipvusz

· Ati uvjis temit djeppimt vu qsunuvi vji qsufadv

O’n tasi vjisi esi nusi!

O lpux Enebup fuitp’v gummux vji DIPVT dunnepfnipvt cav O sief gsun epuvjis qutv op vjot gusan vjev zua dep’v tvesv zuas Getvmepi kuaspiz op e Gisseso!

O dassipvmz jewi epuvjis qsufadv O en xeovoph vu vitv epf xjomi vjev ot cioph qsuwip O en xusloph up gopfoph epuvjis qsufadv vjev niivt nz dsovisoe.

O en puv nef ecuav nz gostv iyqisoipdi xovj Enebup, cav sevjis O muul cedl ev ov epf xomm ati ov vu qsiwipv tonomes notvelit og O djuuti vjev suavi eheop.

Tussz vjot qutv ot tu muph, cav ov gimv huuf vu hiv ugg nz djitv!

Vjeplt gus tjesoph, zua tewif ni ug hivvoph opwumwif op upi ug vjuti duastit vjev katv viedj kaphmi tduav vidjporait. Katv vufez O xet siwoixoph e duaqmi ug vjin.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom