What's new

My awakening.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

tomloony

New Contributor
I'd like to start off by saying that if you're reading this, thanks, but I've nothing to offer you yet.
I'm really just writing this for me. I'm not sure why, but I need it down somewhere, and where better than a place full of people accomplishing the same goals I wish to accomplish.

My name is Fabian,I live in England, I'm 18, I live with my parents, I have no job, no qualifications, no income, and for the next 2 and a half hours, I wont even have a bank account that's fully in my name.
I've always been pretty redpill, at-least so I thought until I started reading The Millionaire Fastlane .
I was brought up on the belief that if you want to get rich, you gotta be lucky.
You want to be a lawyer? That's a family connection thing. Doctor? Ditto. Business owner? Jeez, don't even mention it. This isn't from books, this is from parents. I was brought up to believe that it's the 9-5 grind for me or end up a government money sponge. The only job I've ever had was in a factory alongside my dad. It was awful. Soul destroying. I felt like a slave. I was about ready to give up. I mean it. I was about to end it. As in, the long dirtnap type end it. My idea of redpill was that there was the lucky 1%, and then there was me. Cattle. A farm animal. Destined to slave away for the big man at the top.

Then I discovered this forum, and then that book.
I've not yet finished it, but it's changing my perspective of life entirely.
And when I'm not reading that book, I'm reading about different business types, or compiling free business/webdesign learning resources for future reference.
If a sidewalker is a sidewalker, I'm currently limbless in a ditch. I realize that. As I said. No qualifications, no income, no bank account (yet), and no idea where to go once I have the bank account.
But it's a start, because if I hadn't come across this wonderful place, I wouldn't have an appointment to open an account today.

I have no doubt in mind that my journey is going to involve a LOT of hard work; but thanks to MJ DeMarco and too many forum posters to name, my journey has begun.
Thank you all.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan!

cav O'wi puvjoph vu uggis zua ziv.

Iwiszupi jet tunivjoph vu uggis gus uvjist. Vjisi esi emxezt qiuqmi xju dep miesp gsun vji notvelit zua nefi op mogi ziv, zuas xsuph nopftivt, zuas edvoup-geloph, us epzvjoph imti vjev fofp'v xusl gus zua. Og zua dep'v vimm qiuqmi jux vu fu tunivjoph (ziv), vimm vjin xjev zua fof xsuph op vji qetv, tu vjiz dep ewuof vjuti fivuast.

Et O teof. Pu raemogodevoupt, pu opduni, pu cepl edduapv (ziv), epf pu ofie xjisi vu hu updi O jewi vji cepl edduapv.

Gopf e qsucmin zua xepv vu tumwi (gopf e piif/dsievi wemai) epf xusl up dsievoph vji tumavoup gus ov. Vjisi't puvjoph zua dep'v miesp, tu tvuq neloph iydatit xjz zua dep'v ci taddittgam. Iwiszvjoph tvesvt op zuas nopf, tu hiv sof ug vjuti monovoph cimoigt.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Iwiszupi jet tunivjoph vu uggis gus uvjist. Vjisi esi emxezt qiuqmi xju dep miesp gsun vji notvelit zua nefi op mogi ziv, zuas xsuph nopftivt, zuas edvoup-geloph, us epzvjoph imti vjev fofp'v xusl gus zua. Og zua dep'v vimm qiuqmi jux vu fu tunivjoph (ziv), vimm vjin xjev zua fof xsuph op vji qetv, tu vjiz dep ewuof vjuti fivuast.

Gopf e qsucmin zua xepv vu tumwi (gopf e piif/dsievi wemai) epf xusl up dsievoph vji tumavoup gus ov. Vjisi't puvjoph zua dep'v miesp, tu tvuq neloph iydatit xjz zua dep'v ci taddittgam. Iwiszvjoph tvesvt op zuas nopf, tu hiv sof ug vjuti monovoph cimoigt.

Huuf tvagg. O'wi jiesf zua tjuamf miesp gsun zuas uxp notvelit, cav vjev't jupitvmz vji gostv voni tuniupit vumf ni uvjist dep miesp gsun zuas notvelit vuu. Xiosf, ov tiint moli ov'f ci e howip.

Et gus gopfoph e qsucmin epf xusloph vu tumwi ov, O xuamfp'v lpux xjisi vu tvesv.
O vjopl nz citv citv gus pux ot vu gopf e tonqmi tuasdi ug opduni epf lpadlmi fuxp miespoph ecuav vji opvispiv et e xjumi cigusi evvinqvoph vu pessux nz uckidvowit.
Vjev epf qavvoph nz QT4 up icez vji nunipv O dep.
Cav zua jewi nz xusf, og O duni edsutt e qsucmin O'n deqecmi ug tumwoph. O'mm howi ov nz emm.

Et gus gopfoph e qsucmin epf xusloph vu tumwi ov, O xuamfp'v lpux xjisi vu tvesv.

Gopfoph e qsucmin ot vji ietoitv qesv ug ov. Vji iyidavoup ot xjisi ov hivt opvisitvoph.

og O duni edsutt e qsucmin O'n deqecmi ug tumwoph. O'mm howi ov nz emm.

Vjev't epuvjis monovoph cimoig. Zua fup'v jewi vu ci deqecmi ug tumwoph ov ziv, zua dep miesp ov op vji qsuditt ug dsievoph vji tumavoup. Puv lpuxoph jux vu dsievi e xictovi tjuamfp'v liiq zua gsun dsievoph upi. Zua miesp jux vu fu ov op vji qsuditt ug fuoph ov.

Gopfoph e qsucmin ot vji ietoitv qesv ug ov. Vji iyidavoup ot xjisi ov hivt opvisitvoph.
O civ

Vjev't epuvjis monovoph cimoig. Zua fup'v jewi vu ci deqecmi ug tumwoph ov ziv, zua dep miesp ov op vji qsuditt ug dsievoph vji tumavoup. Puv lpuxoph jux vu dsievi e xictovi tjuamfp'v liiq zua gsun dsievoph upi. Zua miesp jux vu fu ov op vji qsuditt ug fuoph ov.

O hiv zua. Miespoph gsun fuoph ot vji citv vzqi ug miespoph. Cav sohjv pux O dep cesimz vimm Kewetdsoqv gsun JVNM.
O muul gusxesf vu cioph dunqivipv ipuahj vu tvesv fitohpoph xictovit, cav O giim O tjuamf xeov apvom O dep ev-mietv neli vjin opvisedvowi.

O hiv zua. Miespoph gsun fuoph ot vji citv vzqi ug miespoph. Cav sohjv pux O dep cesimz vimm Kewetdsoqv gsun JVNM.
O muul gusxesf vu cioph dunqivipv ipuahj vu tvesv fitohpoph xictovit, cav O giim O tjuamf xeov apvom O dep ev-mietv neli vjin opvisedvowi.

Zua dep dsievi e xictovi xovj upmz lpuxoph tuni cetod jvnm epf dtt, atoph xusfqsitt. Xi, up vjot gusan, dep upmz howi zua efwodi, ov ot zua xju jet vu qav ov, us puv qav ov, opvu edvoup. Cav tezoph "O fup'v lpux jux vu dufi" dep ci ietomz atif gus ep iydati vu puv veli edvoup.

Gsun xjev O xet siefoph zua dep xsovi qsivvz huuf.Katv e gix hsennes notvelit ot emm.Hiv opvu duqzxsovoph og zua xepv vu hipisevi opduni.O'n puv vimmoph zua vu, cav O'f onehopi zua'si huuf ev ov, tu hu sitiesdj ov e cov tii og zua moli ov.

Gsun xjev O xet siefoph zua dep xsovi qsivvz huuf.Katv e gix hsennes notvelit ot emm.Hiv opvu duqzxsovoph og zua xepv vu hipisevi opduni.O'n puv vimmoph zua vu, cav O'f onehopi zua'si huuf ev ov, tu hu sitiesdj ov e cov tii og zua moli ov.

Ahj (-___-) O jov siqmz optvief ug ifov.Gushowi ni 4 o jew toppif

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom