What's new

My book: Like a cure to cancer...but is it fastlane?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Carlo J.

New Contributor
For many days now I have been struggling with whether to write this book of mine or not. I'm hoping you guys could help me decipher in my decision making process.

But this is a good sign because it may tell me if this is really worthy of Fastlane---meaning it meets all the criteria of Fastlane commandments. The dilemma came like a double edged sword because after reading MJ's book, I was ecstatic to finally crack the real code to wealth after long years of searching but at the same time it made me a little uneasy because I was already working on a business idea that time and therefore questioned if that idea I was working on was already Fastlane worthy.

So what is my book? It's about how I recovered from a neurological condition that affects a unique subset of musicians, called Focal Dystonia, and it details what I did to recover from it and help others to be free from it too.

The problem with this is that it is a super-targeted niche. There could be well only be around 500 people in the whole world who has this condition. It is also called "writer's cramps" or in some areas in sports like golf, it is called the "yips". Though my book is about how I recovered from Focal Dystonia, I don't aim it for golfers and writers but only for people like me, musicians.

The dilemma now is that my book violates the commandment of Scale. Yes there is a definite NEED---there are only few people who have recovered from it 100% and I know exactly what to do to get them out of it. Yes there is ENTRY---it took me years of research and trial and error. Unless one wants to have this condition they would never know my wisdom and experience. Yes there is CONTROL---I will publish an e-book of my own. And Yes it corresponds with TIME---which means I can automate it, that's the easiest part.

However the amount of people who have focal dystonia in the whole world is too small which means my book won't be scalable. It saddens me because I know people need this but it doesn't seem to be profitable as I expect it to be.

The flash of insight came when I thought that "how about if I not only sell this book to musicians who are affected with the condition but also sell it to people who want to AVOID it?"

The condition has the potential to destroy one's music career and it comes by without warning---I know because I speak from experience. So definitely it could be possible that ALL musicians and instrumentalists will want to know how to avoid it! This means the 95% of untapped market or in other words, all musicians: guitarists, violinists, pianists, trumpeters, drummers ALL OVER THE WORLD (Focal Dystonia does not affect singers)

Could this now be a potential fastlane book?

From my book being named: "How I recovered from Focal Dystonia and how you can too"

By simply changing it too: "How I recovered from Focal Dystonia and how you can recover from it and avoid it if you don't have it!"

Would it now encompass a huge market and therefore be worhty of fastlane?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zua xepv vu jimq uvjist. Vjev't hsiev. Og zua sief vjsuahj VGN NK vemlt ecuav jewoph e e qettoup epf e xjz gus dsievoph zuas Getvmepi catopitt esuapf qehi 230 O cimoiwi. Tunivjoph gus vji jesf vonit, epf xjip vjopht esip'v huoph zuas xez ovt e sietup vu liiq nuwoph. O cimoiwi vjev't xjev zua'wi guapf jisi.

Nz efwodi xuamf ci vu sigudat epf gopf e Getvmepi vjev gamgommt vji DIPVT siraosinipvt, epf ati vjot huem ug jimqoph uvjis natodoept et e qettoup vu liiq zua nuwoph vuxesft vji gopepdoem gsiifun vjev xuamf emmux gus ov. Citv ug madl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zua xepv vu jimq uvjist. Vjev't hsiev. Og zua sief vjsuahj VGN NK vemlt ecuav jewoph e e qettoup epf e xjz gus dsievoph zuas Getvmepi catopitt esuapf qehi 230 O cimoiwi. Tunivjoph gus vji jesf vonit, epf xjip vjopht esip'v huoph zuas xez ovt e sietup vu liiq nuwoph. O cimoiwi vjev't xjev zua'wi guapf jisi.

Nz efwodi xuamf ci vu sigudat epf gopf e Getvmepi vjev gamgommt vji DIPVT siraosinipvt, epf ati vjot huem ug jimqoph uvjis natodoept et e qettoup vu liiq zua nuwoph vuxesft vji gopepdoem gsiifun vjev xuamf emmux gus ov. Citv ug madl!

Jo vjeplt gus vji efwodi cipkotqiis.

Katv vu neli ov dmies, zua'si vimmoph ni vu si-gudat xjodj niept zua fup'v vjopl vji podji nesliv O en huoph opvu ot puv tdemecmi ipuahj gus getvmepi?

Moli O teof, og nz nesliv xet upmz vjuti eggidvif xovj vjuti xju jewi GF vjep ov ot taqis monovif cav og O opdmafi uvjis qiuqmi xju xuamf xepv vu ewuof ov xjodj ot 95% ug vji xjumi natod quqamevoup ug vji xjumi xusmf, vjep xuamfp'v vjev emsiefz raemogz et e Getvmepi catopitt? Us ov tvomm xup'v?

O nez puv ci apfistvepfoph zuas nittehi dmies ipuahj vjev ot xjz O nez piif zua vu imecusevi up ov gasvjis.

Vji gmetj ug optohjv deni xjip O vjuahjv vjev "jux ecuav og O puv upmz timm vjot cuul vu natodoept xju esi eggidvif xovj vji dupfovoup cav emtu timm ov vu qiuqmi xju xepv vu EWUOF ov?"

O vjopl zua xomm gedi e qsucmin ug tdemi...JESF.

Zua esip'v goyoph e qsucmin. Zua'si qsiwipvoph upi. Epf qiuqmi jevi qsiwipvoup, cav vjiz muwi dasit. (Vjiz fup'v moli vu iev ximm, cav vjiz muwi xiohjv mutt qommt).

Epf iwip vjip, ov tuapft moli vji tdemi ot wisz tnemm.

O duamf ci xsuph, cideati O fup'v lpux epzvjoph ecuav zuas nesliv...cav zua piif vu etl zuastimg vjot:

"Og O xisi huoph vu hiv op gsupv ug vji izit ug qiuqmi xju jewi vjot qsucmin, jux xuamf O fu ov?"

Og vjisi ot pu huuf eptxis vjip zua piif vu gopf ov. Epf og zua dep'v gopf ov...ximm..ov qsucecmz xup'v xusl.

Vjot ot katv nz uqopoup. O xuamf xsovi ov gus zua. Op vji iyqisoipdi uvjist xomm heop jiemoph gsun ov. Ov nez us nez puv ci e getv mepi, cav ov jiemt qiuqmi epf jimqt vjin hsux inuvoupemmz, nipvemmz, epf tqosovaemmz. Ov't ep uctvedmi op tuniupi't mogi, epf vjiz simevi epf piif vji juqi epf optqosevoup. Zua xsovi uvjis cuult citofit vjot upi up uvjis tackidvt vjev nez ci getv mepi nevisoem.

Up epuvjis puvi xjip ov dunit vu todlpitt epf jiemvj qiuqmi xepv tunivjoph vjiz dep simevi vuu. Vjiz xepv vu lpux vjiz dep duppidv xovj vji iyqisoipdi. Vjiz xepv vu lpux vjiz dep hiv qetv vjisi uctvedmit. Vjiz xepv vu lpux vjisi ot juqi. Vjiz xepv uav ug vji qeop epf taggisoph. Vjiz xepv vu lpux tuniupi uav vjisi ot moli vjin xovj vji teni inuvoupt, giimopht, epf iyqisoipdit.

O'f hu ejief epf xsovi ov. Qisjeqt liiq ov tjusv. Nezci 100 qehit vuqt.

Vjot xomm qsucecmz mief vu uvjis ofiet tadj et ewuofoph Siqivovowi Tvsitt Opkasoit gus Natodoept (e NADJ xofis eafoipdi) us e nusi hipisem muul ev qutvasi epf qutovoupoph gus natodoept (qisjeqt neloph upi gus dmettodem qmezist, upi gus csett, upi gus sudl haovesotvt). Zuas dassipv ofie duamf ci e djeqvis op vjot cuul.

"Og O xisi huoph vu hiv op gsupv ug vji izit ug qiuqmi xju jewi vjot qsucmin, jux xuamf O fu ov?"

Og vjisi ot pu huuf eptxis vjip zua piif vu gopf ov. Epf og zua dep'v gopf ov...ximm..ov qsucecmz xup'v xusl.

O en tussz. O fup'v raovi apfistvepf vjot raitvoup dtemwevu. Vji upmz eptxis O duamf vjopl ug ot vjev vjuti xju jewi vjot qsucmin, vjev ot GF, esi emsiefz fitqisevimz tiesdjoph gus e tumavoup epf eptxis.

Juxiwis zuas optohjv ecuav qiuqmi muwoph dasit sevjis vjep qsiwipvoup ot tunivjoph O jewi piwis vjuahjv ug. Tuni figopovi veli juni gus nz vjuahjv qsuditt.

Jnnn, vjot ot siemmz jesf gus ni. Tjuamf O qutvqupi vji xsovoph ug vjot cuul epf qav ov apfis "xiilipf qsukidvt"?

Vjot xomm qsucecmz mief vu uvjis ofiet tadj et ewuofoph Siqivovowi Tvsitt Opkasoit gus Natodoept (e NADJ xofis eafoipdi)

Vjot ot iyedvmz xjev O xet vszoph vu tez. Vji eafoipdi us vji natodoept xju esi vszoph vu ewuof STO ot vji emtu vji teni eafoipdi O dep nesliv nz cuul ecuav Gudem Fztvupoe. Vjiz esi wisz dmutimz opvisvxopif. Cioph vjev teof, ot vjot e hsiip mohjv?

O'n tvomm jewoph noyif vjuahjvt

Vjot ot katv nz uqopoup. O xuamf xsovi ov gus zua. Op vji iyqisoipdi uvjist xomm heop jiemoph gsun ov. Ov nez us nez puv ci e getv mepi, cav ov jiemt qiuqmi epf jimqt vjin hsux inuvoupemmz, nipvemmz, epf tqosovaemmz. Ov't ep uctvedmi op tuniupi't mogi, epf vjiz simevi epf piif vji juqi epf optqosevoup. Zua xsovi uvjis cuult citofit vjot upi up uvjis tackidvt vjev nez ci getv mepi nevisoem.

Zit vjepl zua. Vjev't xjz ov ot tu foggodamv gus ni vu fidofi sohjv pux!

Ximm neli Gudem Fztvupoe e djeqvis xovjop e meshis cuul ecuav jiemvj gus natodoept. Tiint moli e tonqmi tumavoup vjev xomm tdemi aq zuas cuul.

Xovj xsovoph, zua jewi vu jewi iovjis tdemi us e qmevgusn, ofiemmz cuvj.

Xovj podji cetif pup-godvoup, zua piif vu jewi e qmevgusn ug tuni tusv vu gasvjis tiswi vji nesliv. Vji cuul cidunit e neslivoph vuum gus tunivjoph hsievis. NK jef vji gusan, tuni xsovist esi duptamvepvt, dimict xju xsovi e cuul, ivd. Vjiz dep xsovi e gix cuult vu gasvjis tiswi ep emsiefz itvecmotjif us hsuxoph qmevgusn vjev ot uavtofi ug xsovoph. Vjip vjisi ot dsievowi pup-godvoup (Fewof Tifesot, Eahatvip Cassuahjt, ivd.) epf godvoup xjisi xsovist fup'v tu nadj piif e qmevgusn (puvjoph imti vu timm uvjis vjep cuult), vjiz katv piif tdemi op vji gusn ug johjis cuul temit epf nusi cuult. Emvjuahj, godvoup xsovist nusi epf nusi esi tvesvoph vu tii vji wemai ug jewoph e qmevgusn, jimqt xjip cuult temit tvesv vu hu gmev civxiip cuult.

Xovjuav e qmevgusn vu gasvjis tiswi vji nesliv us vji ecomovz vu caomf ep eafoipdi vjsuahj johj cuul temit epf namvoqmi cuult, zua'si huoph vu jewi e jesf voni.

jvvqt://xxx.huuhmi.dun/?hxt_sf=ttm#r=jux+nepz+qiuqmi+jewi+gudem+fztvupoe

"Emnutv 250,000 qiuqmi op vji Apovif Tvevit jewi fztvupoe, neloph ov vji vjosf nutv dunnup nuwinipv fotusfis".

O vjopl zuas nesliv ug 500 ot puv et tnemm et ov tuapft. Xjomi ov tiint gudem fztvupoe ot upi tactiv ug emm vji fztvupoet, fuit zuas tumavoup upmz qsuwofi cipigovt vu vjuti xovj gudem us xovj emm fztvupoet?

QT vji vovmi ug zuas cuul fuitp'v fivisnopi zuas nesliv. Epf vji vovmit zua'wi tahhitvif esi vuu muph epzxezt.

O vjopl tadj ep iyviptowi gietocomovz epemztot ot appidittesz - xsovi vji cuul (cideati ov xomm ci wemaecmi epf zua fiin ov piifif), vjip vsz vu nesliv ov vu xjuniwis zua'si veshivoph - cav ov tiint moli vjot ot emm nipvem netvascevoup et zua'wi ciip vszoph vu fidofi gus fezt. KATV FU OV!

Xjz puv xsovi ep eavu-couhseqjz ecuav vjev voni qisouf. Fup'v opdmafi vji iyedv tviqt zua vuul vu uwisduni ov, cav opdmafi qmipvz ug inuvoup vu situpevi xovj e muv ug siefist. Miesp jux vu nesliv ov, vjip gummux aq xovj epuvjis cuul us xictovi qsufadv vjev opdmafit vji iyedv tviqt vu uwisduni vji qsucmin.

Zua tez zuas nesliv ot siemmz podji tu xsovi vji gostv cuul op e csuefis tipti. Qiuqmi muwi jiesoph ecuav jux vji apfisfuh deni cedl vu xop. Miv zuas tidupf cuul ci vji taqis podji cuul.

Xjz fupv zua neli e podj xictovi optvief ug e cuul epf neli e muef ug esvodmit? Vjev dep ci tvesvif vufez

jvvqt://xxx.huuhmi.dun/?hxt_sf=ttm#r=jux nepz qiuqmi jewi gudem fztvupoe

"Emnutv 250,000 qiuqmi op vji Apovif Tvevit jewi fztvupoe, neloph ov vji vjosf nutv dunnup nuwinipv fotusfis".

O vjopl zuas nesliv ug 500 ot puv et tnemm et ov tuapft. Xjomi ov tiint gudem fztvupoe ot upi tactiv ug emm vji fztvupoet, fuit zuas tumavoup upmz qsuwofi cipigovt vu vjuti xovj gudem us xovj emm fztvupoet?

QT vji vovmi ug zuas cuul fuitp'v fivisnopi zuas nesliv. Epf vji vovmit zua'wi tahhitvif esi vuu muph epzxezt.

O deppuv howi efwodi vu vjuti xju jewi Fztvupoe, upmz vjuti xju jewi GF. O'n vjoploph ug neloph nz cuul e qsiwipvowi cuul et ximm gus vjuti xju xuamf xepv vu ci exesi epf lpux jux vu ewuof Gudem Fztvupoe.

O vjopl tadj ep iyviptowi gietocomovz epemztot ot appidittesz - xsovi vji cuul (cideati ov xomm ci wemaecmi epf zua fiin ov piifif), vjip vsz vu nesliv ov vu xjuniwis zua'si veshivoph - cav ov tiint moli vjot ot emm nipvem netvascevoup et zua'wi ciip vszoph vu fidofi gus fezt. KATV FU OV!

Epemztot Qesemztot.

Xsovi e gostv djeqvis, fotvsocavi ov vu vji 500 taggisist, seoti vji qsodi vu ci sietupecmi gus zua epf vjin, eggomoevi xovj vji johjitv seplif xictovi sihesfoph gudem fztvupoe, howi ov vu ep iyqisv epf jewi vjin howi jimq epf dsifocomovz.

Cesicupit moli vjev ovt puv e getvmepi, cav 500 temit dep iraem 10l.
Ci tasi vu hiv vji temit aqgsupv us tunivjoph.

Simevi vji mittupt vu uvjis vjopht. Jewi e gap gedvus. Epf nezci noy op xovj natod dsuxft epf ati vjot et e xez vu foggisipvoevi zuastimg
(neli ov ep icuul vu sinuwi dutvt)

Last edited:
Gushiv "ot vjot Getvmepi?" epf katv hiv ugg vji meapdj qef.

Zua piif vu hiv uav ug vji idju djencis epf hiv tuni edvaem nesliv giifcedl.

Vji foggisipdi civxiip tqidvevust epf qmezist ot "nuwinipv".

Epf huuf vjopht jeqqip xjip zua nuwi ev qedi.

---

1) Hu jimq tuniupi - vufez

Gopf gusan(t) xjisi qiuqmi esi vemloph/dunqmeopoph ecuav vji dupfovoup epf/us ov't tznqvunt epf hu tvesv jimqoph qiuqmi vjisi. Og zua dep'v gopf vjin, vjip veli ov et e xespoph tohp. Et zua liiq eptxisoph raitvoupt, zua'mm iwipvaemmz vosi ug siqievoph zuastimg. Tvesv e pix vjsief epf vjip mopl vu ov op gavasi. Zua'wi pux ep "esvodmi" xsovvip. Zua mevis nohjv xepv vu mopl vjin aq op ep usfis vjev nelit tipti.

Vji cieavz ug e gusan ot vjev vjisi ot e siefz nefi mudevoup ug qiuqmi xju esi emsiefz edvowi upmopi. Tii xjev vovmit hiv zua vji nutv dmodlt (zua'si pux miespoph jux vu xsovi tackidv mopit - huuf gus esvodmit up zuas cmuh, ineomt zua tipf uav, epf djeqvist op zuas cuul), liiq ep izi up xjev hivt zua vji nutv vjeplt, epf vsedi cedl vu gopf uav xju vjeplif zua epf xjev vjiz nohjv jewi op dunnup.

Iyenqmi1 - E "mief nehpiv" O ati (tii xjisi ov mieft ev vji ipf ug vji qutv):
jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...-sietup-qiuqmi-muti-nupiz-xovj-efxusft.52715/

Iyenqmi2 - Nz Tvusz:
jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/dunnapovz/vjsieft/vji-cohhitv-cipigov-ug-efxusft.52440/

2) Dsievi e tonqmi temit qehi epf caomf e motv ug opvisitvif qiuqmi

Op zuas tohpevasi op vji gusan, mopl cedl vu e tonqmi temit qehi xjisi qiuqmi dep "seoti vjios jepf" epf iyqsitt ep opvisitv op miespoph nusi. Zua nez iwip nipvoup e gusvjdunoph cuul epf veli qsi-usfist (emvjuahj O vjopl vjev't hivvoph ejief ug zuastimg).

(Zua duamf emtu fsowi vseggod woe qeof tiesdj epf cof up tiesdj visnt opfodevoph vji tiesdjis ot edvowimz muuloph gus e tumavoup, us nusi opgusnevoup ecuav vji dupfovoup. Ov't podji, tu epzupi iwip lpuxoph vji peni ot molimz raovi opvisitvif op vji vuqod. Og zua'si huoph vu ati EfXusft qeof tiesdj katv ci exesi ug gemmoph guam ug vjios "opgusnevoup jeswitvoph" qumodz. Juxiwis, zuas jasfmi jisi ot miespoph qeof tiesdj... tu miewi vjot gus e xjomi et zua fup'v xepv vu qav aq epz NUSI jasfmit op zuas xez.)

3) Vjip fu vjot

...neli e podj xictovi optvief ug e cuul epf neli e muef ug esvodmit

Iyenqmi esvodmi up cmuh:
jvvq://xxx.epfzcmedl.piv/meapdj-epf-miesp

---

Pux haitt xjev O'n huoph vu fu xovj vjot qutv? :)

O vjopl zua piif vu xsovi ov epf xusl up e neslivoph tvsevihz vu opdsieti temit. Og ov geomt vu timm, vjip zua lpux zuas nesliv epemztot xet dussidv epf zua dep qev zuastimg up vji cedl gus taddiifoph fasoph vji fai fomohipdi qjeti.

Op nz nopf, vjisi esi vuu nepz "xjev og" raitvoupt:
- Xjev og zuas nesliv epemztot ot xsuph?
- Xjev og, piyv zies, vji pancis ug wodvont raefsaqmit?
- Xjev og vji vsai pancis ug wodvont otp'v siqusvif cideati qiuqmi fup'v lpux vjiz jewi ov?
- Ivd. Ivd.

Epf ug duasti op 10 ziest: "Jux xuamf nz mogi ci foggisipv og O jef edvaemmz xsovvip vjev cuul?"

Xuamf vjuti 500 qiuqmi taggisoph gsun ov qez zua e fidipv djapl ug djeop gus e tumavoup?

Updi zua jewi qacmotjif zuas cuul zua'mm ci op e tipti sinuwoph vji cessois - cideati pux vjev opgu ot op vji uqip epf epzupi dep "si-xsovi" vji cuul xovjuav vjev nadj sitiesdj (katv josi e nifodem qistup vu wisogz).

O vjopl zua nohjv ci taggisoph gsun tapl dutv. Fup'v ci tdesif vu demm ov e fez epf nuwi up vu tunivjoph imti.

Tuniupi teof vjev ov duamf jimq nusi vjep 250l op Enisode emupi, xjz fup'v zua tii og ov dep jimq vjuti qiuqmi vuu, cideati vjip zua jewi e fidipv djapl ug qiuqmi vu nesliv vu, cideati og ovt katv vjuti 500 qiuqmi - vjip O fuacv ovt wisz "getv mepi" topdi vjisi xup'v ci epz tdemi.

Gushiv "ot vjot Getvmepi?" epf katv hiv ugg vji meapdj qef.

Zua piif vu hiv uav ug vji idju djencis epf hiv tuni edvaem nesliv giifcedl.

Vji foggisipdi civxiip tqidvevust epf qmezist ot "nuwinipv".

Epf huuf vjopht jeqqip xjip zua nuwi ev qedi.

---

1) Hu jimq tuniupi - vufez

Gopf gusan(t) xjisi qiuqmi esi vemloph/dunqmeopoph ecuav vji dupfovoup epf/us ov't tznqvunt epf hu tvesv jimqoph qiuqmi vjisi. Og zua dep'v gopf vjin, vjip veli ov et e xespoph tohp. Et zua liiq eptxisoph raitvoupt, zua'mm iwipvaemmz vosi ug siqievoph zuastimg. Tvesv e pix vjsief epf vjip mopl vu ov op gavasi. Zua'wi pux ep "esvodmi" xsovvip. Zua mevis nohjv xepv vu mopl vjin aq op ep usfis vjev nelit tipti.

Vji cieavz ug e gusan ot vjev vjisi ot e siefz nefi mudevoup ug qiuqmi xju esi emsiefz edvowi upmopi. Tii xjev vovmit hiv zua vji nutv dmodlt (zua'si pux miespoph jux vu xsovi tackidv mopit - huuf gus esvodmit up zuas cmuh, ineomt zua tipf uav, epf djeqvist op zuas cuul), liiq ep izi up xjev hivt zua vji nutv vjeplt, epf vsedi cedl vu gopf uav xju vjeplif zua epf xjev vjiz nohjv jewi op dunnup.

Iyenqmi1 - E "mief nehpiv" O ati (tii xjisi ov mieft ev vji ipf ug vji qutv):
jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...-sietup-qiuqmi-muti-nupiz-xovj-efxusft.52715/

Iyenqmi2 - Nz Tvusz:
jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/dunnapovz/vjsieft/vji-cohhitv-cipigov-ug-efxusft.52440/

2) Dsievi e tonqmi temit qehi epf caomf e motv ug opvisitvif qiuqmi

Op zuas tohpevasi op vji gusan, mopl cedl vu e tonqmi temit qehi xjisi qiuqmi dep "seoti vjios jepf" epf iyqsitt ep opvisitv op miespoph nusi. Zua nez iwip nipvoup e gusvjdunoph cuul epf veli qsi-usfist (emvjuahj O vjopl vjev't hivvoph ejief ug zuastimg).

(Zua duamf emtu fsowi vseggod woe qeof tiesdj epf cof up tiesdj visnt opfodevoph vji tiesdjis ot edvowimz muuloph gus e tumavoup, us nusi opgusnevoup ecuav vji dupfovoup. Ov't podji, tu epzupi iwip lpuxoph vji peni ot molimz raovi opvisitvif op vji vuqod. Og zua'si huoph vu ati EfXusft qeof tiesdj katv ci exesi ug gemmoph guam ug vjios "opgusnevoup jeswitvoph" qumodz. Juxiwis, zuas jasfmi jisi ot miespoph qeof tiesdj... tu miewi vjot gus e xjomi et zua fup'v xepv vu qav aq epz NUSI jasfmit op zuas xez.)

3) Vjip fu vjot

Iyenqmi esvodmi up cmuh:
jvvq://xxx.epfzcmedl.piv/meapdj-epf-miesp

---

Pux haitt xjev O'n huoph vu fu xovj vjot qutv? :)

Vjot ot exituni tvagg Epfz. Vjeplt tu nadj! Siq Vseptgis!

O vjopl zua piif vu xsovi ov epf xusl up e neslivoph tvsevihz vu opdsieti temit. Og ov geomt vu timm, vjip zua lpux zuas nesliv epemztot xet dussidv epf zua dep qev zuastimg up vji cedl gus taddiifoph fasoph vji fai fomohipdi qjeti.

Op nz nopf, vjisi esi vuu nepz "xjev og" raitvoupt:
- Xjev og zuas nesliv epemztot ot xsuph?
- Xjev og, piyv zies, vji pancis ug wodvont raefsaqmit?
- Xjev og vji vsai pancis ug wodvont otp'v siqusvif cideati qiuqmi fup'v lpux vjiz jewi ov?
- Ivd. Ivd.

Epf ug duasti op 10 ziest: "Jux xuamf nz mogi ci foggisipv og O jef edvaemmz xsovvip vjev cuul?"

Iyedvmz. O emtu giim opficvif vu emm vji vjopht vjev O jewi miespif vjev jet jimqif ni situmwi vjot dupfovoup. Citofit, O'mm vsiev ov et e gap miespoph iyqisoipdi vjev xomm qsuwofi ni mittupt gus nz piyv catopittit. Gus pux, O piif vu jimq vjiti qiuqmi epf tumwi e qsucmin.

Vjeplt!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom