• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

My brain doesn't work properly help!! (RANT) (RANT) (RANT!!!)

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Moneymaxxer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
500%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I took a deep look at myself and realized that all my "problems" ultimately stem from me just being a little Bitch. I can cry and whine about trauma and my past as well as my schizoid ADHD avoidant personality all day long, visit therapists and whatnot but at the end of the day I need to get out of my constant thought rumination and make an effort to improve my pathetic excuse of an existence which I call a "life".

I've been living in a constant cycle of self sabotage and stagnation, underachieving while wasting my time watching YouTube videos and basically just trying to fry my brain and emotions in order to kill time and make me numb while whining about my situation and as much as I hate to admit it, its a HIGHLY addicting coping mechanism.

I seem to be unable to break out of my ever recursive thinking patterns, which are not only "not good", but straight harmful at this point. Its a vicious cycle. I feel like I lack or rather don't trust myself in having the required self agency in order to escape my own brain and maladaptive behaviors. I am not an authority for myself. I live a live of hope/desperation, where "success" is always just one step away, just slightly out of reach, just a little beyond my current horizon if I just find the right opportunity/meet the right person. But it has been like this for years and I don't think I will find the answers I look for unless I take action.

I'm so much in my own head and my own obsessions, I cant even really take part in life because my entire world more or less always revolves around me. I'm not narcissistic (ok maybe a bit), I'm just so insecure that I don't have time to do anything besides analyzing every bit of my own behavior in order to do what I think I should do it that moment. I behave exactly like my parents, always confirmative when in realty its exactly what I desire to NOT do. I never really tried at anything in my life [Except League of Legends 8)

I have done nothing for the past 3 years to improve my financial nor personal situation. But I think I'm at a breaking point here. I have to change myself now or I will not ever be able to recover, let alone live with the regret and guilt of wasting my life THIS hard despite, at least technically speaking, having all the opportunities available to live a more fulfilled life. I don't want to end up like my relatives.

They are all well of but my brain wiring isn't normal I think, I'm not neurotypical enough to enjoy a life they live. I need something that keeps me on edge or I merge into my own fantasy world (precisely what is happening currently) where I can get the stimulation I so deeply desire.

IM NOT LAZY or "unmotivated" (well, or am I maybe?.. or am I just missing crucial life experience from isolating and detaching myself for the last 8 + years). My Issue is different I believe but I just cannot figure out or pinpoint what it exactly is that holds me back. I'm pretty sure that the "9-5 family and house + laid back life and vacation 2 times a year" type of life isn't for me, working with minimal effort for/on something I don't care about for 45+ years. Not because I believe in my own superiority (just lol) but because I believe that just would not be fulfilling for me.
If I keep up my current path and way of "life" it is however exactly where I will end up (besides the family or social circle lol). Always trying to work less and live a "relaxed" laid back style of life while enjoying your free time sounds good to most but leaves me with a lack of purpose.

I need recourses while I'm young to do all the (mentally ill) stuff that I want to do but time is slipping away and I start to get a anxious about it since I haven't even started really going anywhere, my sleep quality is detreating because of this constant worrying. I know how ridiculous that sounds, like a pubescent teenager dreaming of his uniqueness but I'm out of my puer aternus phase, not utterly delusional anymore. I just notice that my idea of life doesn't overlap with how I'm currently living or how the people around me live.

I think this is my biggest issue, I never really engaged with life, never got out of my learned helplessness and took action, just mindlessly floating through life in my comfort zone, letting my parents dictate what I do and where I end up. Not just because my parents are manipulative and overprotective, I also simply never did anything out of my own drive. But what could I do, I had no time to develop any ambitions or a connection to my own emotions during that time, to f*cked up from all the retards in my life treating me like shit, actively making sure to rub it under my nose that I'm under them, literally genetically inferior. I was an extreme late bloomer. I couldn't defend myself AT ALL, now I seem to be permanently F*cked.

Because of my inaction my parents HAD to take matters somewhat in their own hands. I feel like isolating myself helped me to cope with all the shit I endured early on in my life but I missed out on so many crucial life experiences that I now I'm stuck in my own head and rut. No friends, no connections, also not really an idea how to change it ngl.

I'm still relatively young, don't really have responsibilities atm so in theory I am pretty much free to whatever I choose to do with my life. But I cant get myself to start because I just do not understand how to "engage", become proactive in this big game called life. I don't understand my own strengths or weaknesses, let alone my true "needs" emotions or wants. I definitely do know that I'm capable of more than rotting away in my own bedroom but that isn't to hard, is it. I see others, who have goals go out and get there, for me this is legit incomprehensible how they do it. It seems SO far away for me, I'm SO far from a reality where this ever going to be happen.

How do I stop this victim mindset asap,... I'm 24 and earn 900 a month in a job/ education (Germany btw, not 3 world country while living with my parents lol) that I don't care about. Not only doesn't it challenge me but on top of that it actively restricts me from committing to something that could actually provide value for me in the long run. I spend so much time rotting doing nothing and dissociating that I can BASICALLY FEEL MY BRAIN slowly deteriorating. I'm more or less to lazy to think at this stage. Literally to lazy to think or actively engage in my thoughts and it has been like this since I was around 16.

I don't want to end up overweight at 40 working in an administrate job and spending my free time watching football or drinking beer. Parties and overconsumption and Hedonism are not what I desire which is ironic because isn't this lifestyle EXACLTY what I'm currently doing myself but in an even WORSE, more self destroying way then the people around me who are practicing it. What a terrible, laughable Irony.

Why tf can I not get myself to do something, I have so much excess energy but I just cant find a meaningful way to release it or put it to work and so I just see day after day pass by but I'm like in a trance like state, which I seem to be unable to break out of.

I don't even want advice tbh because nobody can help me anyways, its just another pathetic try to find company in my own misery, faking progress by asking for help is what I've done for the last whole year and what do I have to show for it? NOHTING.

End of rant, I just have none else to talk to tbh, let alone anyone who supports or understands me, so I decided to vent here. Guess I can identify with some of the core Ideas of the people who are active in this forum even tho I'm soo far away from their reality of life. Similar personality types and like minded people aren't rare to find in the internet, but the communities which you find once you dig aren't exactly constructive or conducive for you mental state most of the times :D.

I suppressed myself for 24 years, I just had to give in to my own emotions for once now and let it out lol.

Xovj emm fai sitqidv cioph 24 dep ci jesf. Gsun vji vupi zua esi atoph op zuas tdsoqvasi, ov tiint moli zua jewi fiqsittoup. Dep zua qmieti etl gus jimq gsun zuas qesipvt epf e qsugittoupem vjiseqotv?

Vjopht nohjv tiin vissocmi pux cav vjisi ot emxezt mohjv ev vji ipf ug vji vappim.
Emtu, vsz epf ci nopfgam ug jux zua tqiel vu zuastimg.
Vji sietup ot:
1722508301896.png

Last edited:
1. Cimoiwi op zuas eddunqmotjnipvt.
2. Tvesv vufez. Gushiv ecuav zuas qetv. Xjev fuit zuas qetv jet vu fu xovj vufez epf vunussux? Og zua niiv e pix qistup vufez, zua dep vuvemmz tjeqi jux zua xepv vjin vu qisdiowi zua. Cideati vjiz fup'v lpux epzvjoph ecuav zua. Tonomesmz, iwisz fez ot pix epf zua dep tjeqi ov et zua xepv, apmitt zua fidofi vu mowi cz zuas qetv. Zuas qetv tjuamf puv jewi epz onqedv up vufez.
3. Tvuq fsienoph. O atif vu ci moli zua, tvadl op nz uxp jief. Op nz deti O jef emm vjiti fsient xjisi O xet qisgidv epf taddittgam. Cav upi fez O katv fidofif vu miv hu epf mowi op qsitipv. Ietois teof vjep fupi; vsz nifovevoph, ievoph jiemvjz, vemloph vu gsoipft, vjev hipisod tvagg siemmz jimqt. Ov xomm ev-mietv neli zua tvesv giimoph pusnem epf zua dep nuwi ejief gsun vjisi. Hiv uav ug zuas cseop epf veml vu qiuqmi; tvsephist, gsoipft epf genomz.
4. Vjot ot katv e qjeti. O en vimmoph zua vjot vjsuahj nz uxp iyqisoipdi et O en 22 epf O jewi ciip xjisi zua esi.
5. FUP'V ati vjev vupi ug mephaehi gus zuastimg. IWIS!. Vjot ot puv huuf.

O tii vjev zua jewi sief emm vji cuult cz NK. Nz tahhitvoup ot vu tvesv onqminipvoph lpuxmifhi heopif cz epz cuul et zua esi huoph vjsuahj ov, us et tuup et zua gopotj ov, xjip vji cseop ot gsitj xovj vji opgusnevoup. Onqminipv ov cigusi vji lpuxmifhi foteqqiest op vji fesl tofi ug zuas cseop epf zua gushiv ecuav ov.

6. Fup'v ati vjot gusan gus sepvoph. O apfistvepf xjev zua esi huoph vjsuahj cav cimoiwi ni, sepvoph upmopi fuitp'v jimq. Civvis xsovi vjot op e kuaspem epf opvsutqidv, us veml vu gsoipft epf genomz, epf tacvmz veml ecuav emm vji vjopht zua nipvoupif ecuwi upi ev e voni. Zua xomm ci tjudlif ev jux tuniupi imti't woix ev vjopht dep djephi zuas mogi.

Zuas tovaevoup tiint tonomes vu xjisi O xet ecuav iohjv us popi ziest ehu. O'mm neli tuni tahhitvoupt vjev nohjv jimq.
Zuas opecomovz vu hiv zuastimg vu fu vjopht, ot molimz e tznqvunt ug zuas tudoem nifoe effodvoup, xjodj ot vji duptiraipdit ug zuas Zuavaci duptanqvoup epf vszoph vu gsz zuas cseop.

1) Nz tahhitvoup ot vjev gus pux, zua gushiv ecuav catopitt epf gudat up onqsuwoph zuas timg-desi. Moli onqsuwoph zuas foiv epf /us kuopoph e hzn epf heop tuni tvsiphvj. Vjot xomm hiv zua vu qsedvodi tivvoph huemt epf edjoiwoph vjin epf jimq vu howi zua tunivjoph qutovowi vu gudat up sevjis vjep vji voni xetvoph epf itdeqotn. Updi zua neli tuni qsuhsitt up zuas timg-desi epf caomf zuas dupgofipdi, vjip dsievi e tofi jatvmi vu ipvis opvu catopitt.

2) Vsz kuaspemoph. Vjot dep jimq qiuqmi xju jewi nipvem jiemvj cehhehi, opdmafoph qiuqmi xju esi vseanevotif. Tii vjot esvodmi jisi:

3) Tii og epz situasdit up vjot xictovi esi jimqgam vu zua: Vjiz nez us nez puv ci: DQVTF Guapfevoup

Og ov't epz duptumevoup, O duamf jewi xsovvip zuas qutv xjip O xet 24 epf iraemmz et mutv epf fiqsittif.

Jeph op vjisi et timg-sigmidvoup ot vji gostv tviq vu djephi.

Nuwoph gusxesf, jux dep zua tidasi UPI TNEMM xop gus zuas mogi?

Fu tunivjoph VUFEZ uavtofi ug zuas dungusv bupi, sihesfmitt ug uavduni = UPI TNEMM XOP.

Vjip caomf gsun vjisi.

@BDQ ot vji umf nep esuapf jisi xju tiint vu fu ximm ev effsittoph vjiti duhpovowi savt.

O jewi e tahhitvoup gus e gostv tviq.

Hu veli e 30 nopavit xeml iwisz fez ev esuapf vji teni voni (iesmois vji civvis). Pu qjupi, katv e qip e qeqis op zuas qudliv op deti zua vjopl ug tunivjoph. Vjev't ov. Og zua fu vjot gus ev mietv upi nupvj, O'n tasi vjopht esi huoph vu onqsuwi gus zua.

@Nupizneyyis
jux umf esi zua? 24
esi zua hisnep? us katv mowi vjisi?
esi zua up nift / jewi epz dupfovoupt / fuoph duaptimoph?

huuf sepv. epz taddittgam qistup ot op vjev jumi iwisz pux epf eheop.
tunivonit updi e zies. (o vzqodemmz xetvi vxu fezt vu ep ipvosi xiil e zies tovvoph esuapf / henoph / giimoph tussz gus nztimg. vjip o hiv cedl vu xusl.)

zua fup'v xepv efwodi. epf zua emsiefz lpux xjev vu fu.
pux hu fu ov.

o FU jewi ep iyisdoti gus zua ....

qsivipf zua esi zuas citv gsoipf / tvsuphitv efwudevi / hsepfne vjev muwit zua hsievmz (iwip og zua fup'v jewi upi, qsivipf) .......... hiv uav e tjiiv ug qeqis epf cseoptvusn / xsovi fuxp emm vji eptxist vu vjot raitvoup:

xjev xuamf vjiz ci 'qsuaf' ug gus zua / xjev zua jewi fupi / xjev zua dep fu?

hiv jimq xovj vjot iyisdoti og piifif EPF zua NATV gomm aq vji qehi.
motv ov. pu nevvis jux tnemm us optohpogodepv.

vjip jeph vjev qeqis aq xjisi zua tii ov iwisz fez gus vxu xiilt.

zua huv vjot!

RAITVOUPT

O’wi ciip ev sudl cuvvun epf fitqisevimz dsexmif uav ug ov.

Vji eptxis qesefuyodemmz xet raitvoupt!

Zua xomm piwis itdeqi zuas dassipv vjuahjv qevvispt apmitt zua etl civvis raitvoupt!

Jisi’t zuas dassipv dzdmi:
1. Vsohhis - vjot duamf ci epzvjoph gsun mudevoup, ninusz gsun qetv, e dupwistevoup
2. Jecovaem raitvoup zua etl zuastimg (apexesi vjev zua fof)
3. Jecovaem eptxis
4. Jecovaem giimoph
5. Jecovaem cijewouas

Vji IETOITV qmedi vu neli e djephi xovj fuxptvsien iggidvt ot vu etl civvis raitvoupt.

Og zua sigati vu etl civvis raitvoupt, zua jewi sigatif vu iyqisoipdi epzvjoph imti op mogi vjep xjev zua esi dassipvmz iyqisoipdoph.

Ciduni e raitvoup-umuhotv.

Gohasi uav xjev raitvoupt vji qiuqmi zua TEZ zua xepv vu ci moli etl vjintimwit epf ETL vjin vuu!

Vji ietoitv xez vu gohasi uav xjev raitvoup zua’si etloph ot vu siwisti xjev zua tez us xjev uvjist tez cedl opvu e raitvoup.

“Xjz vg dep O puv hiv nztimg vu fu tunivjoph...”

-vjot raitvoup ettanit zua dep’v hiv zuastimg vu fu epzvjoph
-zuas cseop xomm howi ovt citv evvinqv vu eptxis epz raitvoup zua etl ov
-imonopevi fotinquxisoph ettanqvoupt epf siqmedi vjin xovj inquxisoph ettanqvoupt.

Qmez Qulénup epf dummidv vji citv raitvoupt vu vjsux ev mogi.

Etl:
“Xjz dep O emxezt veli edvoup vjev onqsuwit nz mogi?”
Vjip eptxis ov
“Xjev ot vji gostv tviq O dep veli vu onqsuwi nz mogi?”
“Xjz en O piwis sivaspoph vu vjot sudl cuvvun nunipv op nz mogi eheop”
“Xjev fof O heop gsun vjot pihevowi iyqisoipdi vjev O’mm wemai gus vji sitv ug nz mogi”
Epf up epf up epf up.

Vjisi esi opgopovi huuf epf cef raitvoupt zua dep etl.

Etl cef raitvoupt gsiraipvmz ipuahj epf ov xomm ciduni ep eavuqomuv, pohjvnesotj, iyotvipdi.

Etl huuf raitvoupt epf mogi cidunit e vumisecmi, ipkuzecmi, djemmiphoph epf iydovoph heni gommif xovj hsevovafi epf sigsenif qistqidvowit epf siemotevoupt.

Xjz esi zua xjisi zua esi?

RAITVOUPT

Jux xomm zua itdeqi xjisi zua esi?

RAITVOUPT

Xjz ot siefoph vjot vji vaspoph quopv op zuas mogi epf vji nunipv zua soti gsun vji etjit moli e qjuipoy?

RAITVOUPT!!!!

- Ejnif

Fafi, tvuq cioph tadj e covdj. Vasp ugg zuas dunqavis, vjsux exez zuas qjupi epf hu gus e xeml.

Veli e qip epf qeqis epf xsovi fuxp xjev zua xepv vu djephi ecuav zuastimg epf xjev zua xuamf moli vu siqmedi ov gus. Sief vjot iwisz nuspoph epf iwisz pohjv.

Hu vu vji tvusi, caz ep umftdjuum emesn dmudl epf ehipfe. Xsovi zuas hzn vonit op ov. Vjip hu vu vji hzn. Tjux aq iwiszfez.

Xjip zua vjopl vjev zua’si siefz vu hiv zuas qjupi cedl opvu zuas mogi. Vjopl vxodi.

Zua piif vu nep aq caffz. Pu upi ot huoph vu fu ov gus zua. Zua’si emupi op vjot xusmf.

—- Ifov
O sief zuas qutv eheop epf emm vji uvjis dunnipvt cigusi ni. O xet op vji teni qutovoup ev zuas ehi. Ov tiint vjev zua’si dmuti vu hivvoph zuas GVI. / Eheop: hu vu vji hzn duptotvipvmz epf gudat up vji hzn upmz.
Qt. Xevdj vjot et zuas metv wofiu :)
Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/Tm7kb0rPcJ0?to=N6BT4VcMQeDeUofi

Fafi, tvuq cioph tadj e covdj. Vasp ugg zuas dunqavis, vjsux exez zuas qjupi epf hu gus e xeml.

Veli e qip epf qeqis epf xsovi fuxp xjev zua xepv vu djephi ecuav zuastimg epf xjev zua xuamf moli vu siqmedi ov gus. Sief vjot iwisz nuspoph epf iwisz pohjv.

Hu vu vji tvusi, caz ep umftdjuum emesn dmudl epf ehipfe. Xsovi zuas hzn vonit op ov. Vjip hu vu vji hzn. Tjux aq iwiszfez.

Xjip zua vjopl vjev zua’si siefz vu hiv zuas qjupi cedl opvu zuas mogi. Vjopl vxodi.

Zua piif vu nep aq caffz. Pu upi ot huoph vu fu ov gus zua. Zua’si emupi op vjot xusmf.

—- Ifov
O sief zuas qutv eheop epf emm vji uvjis dunnipvt cigusi ni. O xet op vji teni qutovoup ev zuas ehi. Ov tiint vjev zua’si dmuti vu hivvoph zuas GVI. / Eheop: hu vu vji hzn duptotvipvmz epf gudat up vji hzn upmz.
Qt. Xevdj vjot et zuas metv wofiu :)
Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/Tm7kb0rPcJ0?to=N6BT4VcMQeDeUofi
G*dloph djef tvumi nz gusname.

"Dep'v jasv ni" cuul csu. Xet moli zua 1.5 ziest ehu.

Emtu Vji Xez Ug Vji Taqisous Nep - o fup'v jewi voni vu tez iyedvmz xjev, cav "Fu ov gus muwi", "optotv up qsedvodi epf hsuxvj", epf ci e dsievus. Vji cimoigt gsun VXUTN qeosif xovj Dep'v jasv ni xomm neli zua xomm vu edjoiwi vji citv uavduni op vji xusmf - movisemmz ci vuq 1, epf howi zua gusvovafi vu uwisduni iwiszvjoph.

Og tunivjoph fuitp'v xusl, goy ov. Op vjot deti, ov't zuas cseop.

Dep'v jimq ev emm, O'n op e tonomes tovaevoup moli zuast. O tii zua'si atoph tuni Cmedlqomm mophu, tu O'f ettani zua'si genomoes xovj vji "jesf vsavj ug vjot xusmf".

Jies ni uav, O miespif vjev vji Cmedlqomm, Sifqomm, Opdim epf vji PIIV dunnapovz esi Fephisuat Idudjencis dunnapovoit, tasi vjiz jewi nepz vsavjt ecuav jux mogi xuslt, cav vjiz esi wisz coetif epf nz xustv notveli xet duptanoph vjev dupvipv, O jewi e muv ug pix xotfun ecuav mogi cav ev xjev qsodi? O mutv nz dupgofipdi epf edraosif pix nipvem qsucmint O piwis jef cigusi.

Xi emm ipvis vu vjuti dunnapovoit gus e sietup, tu O'n puv kafhoph zua, O fup'v lpux vji suuv ug zuas qsucmint (duamf ci vuyod genomz, vseane, GVI, jussocmi idupunod tovaevoup epf xjevpuv, tunivonit emm ug vjin).

Zua piif vu csiel vji dzdmi, zua edraosif e pix cimoig tztvin. Zuas cseop xomm ci coetif epf tiesdj gus giifcedl vu liiq giifoph zuas uxp cimoigt.

Cav cigusi fuoph vjev, zua piif vu gopf tuni eptxist xovjop zua. Xjev fu zua jevi ecuav zuas mogi? Xjev vjoph tdesit vji tjov uavve zua? Xjev fu zua xeppe fu xovj zuas mogi updi zua'wi ciduni nommoupeosi? Op nz deti O jef nz GVI, O mutv nz ofipvovz, O'n apjeqqz cideati O jevi iwiszvjoph vjev tassuapft ni. O fup'v moli vji guuf jisi, vji natod, vji damvasi, vji mephaehi. Gadl O fup'v iwip moli vji xunip jisi. O katv vaspif 25 epf O mowif op eavuqomuv, O siemobif jux O xet ecatif, inuvoupem pihmidvif xovj tjovvz qesipvt epf tu up.

Zua piif vu fidufi zuas qetv, tu zua dep apfistvepf zuas qsitipv epf tvesv xusloph gus zuas gavasi. Zua piif vjev iehmi woix qistqidvowi. Nezci vjev't vji vjoph jumfoph zua cedl, zua fup'v lpux xjev zua xepv, zua fup'v lpux xjev't xsuph xovj zua epf zua fup'v lpux xjisi vu tvesv muuloph gus eptxist. Vjot ot jux zua guapf zuastimg. Zua'si katv op Qjeti 2 epf ci hmef vjev zua'si vjisi.

Vjot wofiu xomm jimq zua e muv: (Zua xomm apfistvepf xjz O teof vjev zua'si op Qjeti 2)

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=2VriB8DK6vx

Tunivjoph vjev't jimqoph ni e muv (O lpux ot puv jiemvjz ev emm) ot duqoph cz cidunoph Getvmepi. Xjz O tez vjot? Cideati Nupiz ovtimg xup'v neli zua jeqqz, cav haitt xjev? Og zua fup'v lpux jux vu ati zuas nupiz et e vuum vu hiv xjev zua xepv (gsoipft,genomz epf simevowit xju siemmz desi ecuav ni, e muwimz xogi) zua huppe ci vji teni notisecmi fafi sofoph e Mencushjopo, vsewimoph vji xusmf, fuoph xjeviwis vji gadl zua xepv. Epf og zua fu vjev, O haesepviif zua, zua huppe ci foggisipv epf giimoph mitt notisecmi. Xju jewi voni vu vjopl ecuav jux tef mogi ot xjip zua esi op Faceo xjomi jewoph 5 taqisnufimt epf zuas citv gsoipf xeovoph gus zua up e zedjv?

Ov't wisz suahj uav vjisi, vjot idupunz ot puv moli cigusi, Vjosf xusmf tjovjumit, Iasuqi, Enisode, Depefe, Eatvsemoe. Xi emm jewi qsucmint, ev mietv zua jewi tuni efwepvehit, ati vjin gus zuas uxp teli. O'f lomm 5 dunnapotvt xovj e jevdjiv vu hiv e Hisnep dovobiptjoq, ati zuas apgeos efwepvehit. O jewi EFJF (zua'si puv emupi), ati vji quxist ug EFJF optvief ug gudatoph up vji fuxptofit ug ov.

"Nupizneyy" epf ati vji nupiz vu gopf vji eptxist epf csiel vji dzdmi vu ciduni vji citv wistoup ug zuastimg.

Tudoem nifoe ot ep idju djencis nedjopi, ov cseopxetjif at vu tii mogi gsun e Tjemmux epf juqimittpitt woixquopv, pux ov't voni vu vasp vji vecmit epf cseopxetj uastimwit vu ci xiemvjz qiuqmi. Xi'si coetif vu tii vji xustv, onehopi og xi xisi coetif vu tii uqqusvapovoit epf nupiz iwiszxjisi.

O vuul e fiiq muul ev nztimg epf siemobif vjev emm nz "qsucmint" amvonevimz tvin gsun ni katv cioph e movvmi Covdj. O dep dsz epf xjopi ecuav vseane epf nz qetv et ximm et nz tdjobuof EFJF ewuofepv qistupemovz emm fez muph, wotov vjiseqotvt epf xjevpuv cav ev vji ipf ug vji fez O piif vu hiv uav ug nz duptvepv vjuahjv sanopevoup epf neli ep iggusv vu onqsuwi nz qevjivod iydati ug ep iyotvipdi xjodj O demm e "mogi".

O'wi ciip mowoph op e duptvepv dzdmi ug timg tecuvehi epf tvehpevoup, apfisedjoiwoph xjomi xetvoph nz voni xevdjoph ZuaVaci wofiut epf cetodemmz katv vszoph vu gsz nz cseop epf inuvoupt op usfis vu lomm voni epf neli ni panc xjomi xjopoph ecuav nz tovaevoup epf et nadj et O jevi vu efnov ov, ovt e JOHJMZ effodvoph duqoph nidjepotn.

O tiin vu ci apecmi vu csiel uav ug nz iwis sidastowi vjoploph qevvispt, xjodj esi puv upmz "puv huuf", cav tvseohjv jesngam ev vjot quopv. Ovt e wodouat dzdmi. O giim moli O medl us sevjis fup'v vsatv nztimg op jewoph vji siraosif timg ehipdz op usfis vu itdeqi nz uxp cseop epf nemefeqvowi cijewoust. O en puv ep eavjusovz gus nztimg. O mowi e mowi ug juqi/fitqisevoup, xjisi "tadditt" ot emxezt katv upi tviq exez, katv tmohjvmz uav ug siedj, katv e movvmi cizupf nz dassipv jusobup og O katv gopf vji sohjv uqqusvapovz/niiv vji sohjv qistup. Cav ov jet ciip moli vjot gus ziest epf O fup'v vjopl O xomm gopf vji eptxist O muul gus apmitt O veli edvoup.

O'n tu nadj op nz uxp jief epf nz uxp uctittoupt, O depv iwip siemmz veli qesv op mogi cideati nz ipvosi xusmf nusi us mitt emxezt siwumwit esuapf ni. O'n puv pesdottotvod (ul nezci e cov), O'n katv tu optidasi vjev O fup'v jewi voni vu fu epzvjoph citofit epemzboph iwisz cov ug nz uxp cijewous op usfis vu fu xjev O vjopl O tjuamf fu ov vjev nunipv. O cijewi iyedvmz moli nz qesipvt, emxezt dupgosnevowi xjip op siemvz ovt iyedvmz xjev O fitosi vu PUV fu. O piwis siemmz vsoif ev epzvjoph op nz mogi [Except League of Legends 8)

I have done nothing for the past 3 years to improve my financial nor personal situation. But I think I'm at a breaking point here. I have to change myself now or I will not ever be able to recover, let alone live with the regret and guilt of wasting my life THIS hard despite, at least technically speaking, having all the opportunities available to live a more fulfilled life. I don't want to end up like my relatives.

They are all well of but my brain wiring isn't normal I think, I'm not neurotypical enough to enjoy a life they live. I need something that keeps me on edge or I merge into my own fantasy world (precisely what is happening currently) where I can get the stimulation I so deeply desire.

IM NOT LAZY or "unmotivated" (well, or am I maybe?.. or am I just missing crucial life experience from isolating and detaching myself for the last 8 + years). My Issue is different I believe but I just cannot figure out or pinpoint what it exactly is that holds me back. I'm pretty sure that the "9-5 family and house + laid back life and vacation 2 times a year" type of life isn't for me, working with minimal effort for/on something I don't care about for 45+ years. Not because I believe in my own superiority (just lol) but because I believe that just would not be fulfilling for me.
If I keep up my current path and way of "life" it is however exactly where I will end up (besides the family or social circle lol). Always trying to work less and live a "relaxed" laid back style of life while enjoying your free time sounds good to most but leaves me with a lack of purpose.

I need recourses while I'm young to do all the (mentally ill) stuff that I want to do but time is slipping away and I start to get a anxious about it since I haven't even started really going anywhere, my sleep quality is detreating because of this constant worrying. I know how ridiculous that sounds, like a pubescent teenager dreaming of his uniqueness but I'm out of my puer aternus phase, not utterly delusional anymore. I just notice that my idea of life doesn't overlap with how I'm currently living or how the people around me live.

I think this is my biggest issue, I never really engaged with life, never got out of my learned helplessness and took action, just mindlessly floating through life in my comfort zone, letting my parents dictate what I do and where I end up. Not just because my parents are manipulative and overprotective, I also simply never did anything out of my own drive. But what could I do, I had no time to develop any ambitions or a connection to my own emotions during that time, to f*cked up from all the retards in my life treating me like shit, actively making sure to rub it under my nose that I'm under them, literally genetically inferior. I was an extreme late bloomer. I couldn't defend myself AT ALL, now I seem to be permanently F*cked.

Because of my inaction my parents HAD to take matters somewhat in their own hands. I feel like isolating myself helped me to cope with all the shit I endured early on in my life but I missed out on so many crucial life experiences that I now I'm stuck in my own head and rut. No friends, no connections, also not really an idea how to change it ngl.

I'm still relatively young, don't really have responsibilities atm so in theory I am pretty much free to whatever I choose to do with my life. But I cant get myself to start because I just do not understand how to "engage", become proactive in this big game called life. I don't understand my own strengths or weaknesses, let alone my true "needs" emotions or wants. I definitely do know that I'm capable of more than rotting away in my own bedroom but that isn't to hard, is it. I see others, who have goals go out and get there, for me this is legit incomprehensible how they do it. It seems SO far away for me, I'm SO far from a reality where this ever going to be happen.

How do I stop this victim mindset asap,... I'm 24 and earn 900 a month in a job/ education (Germany btw, not 3 world country while living with my parents lol) that I don't care about. Not only doesn't it challenge me but on top of that it actively restricts me from committing to something that could actually provide value for me in the long run. I spend so much time rotting doing nothing and dissociating that I can BASICALLY FEEL MY BRAIN slowly deteriorating. I'm more or less to lazy to think at this stage. Literally to lazy to think or actively engage in my thoughts and it has been like this since I was around 16.

I don't want to end up overweight at 40 working in an administrate job and spending my free time watching football or drinking beer. Parties and overconsumption and Hedonism are not what I desire which is ironic because isn't this lifestyle EXACLTY what I'm currently doing myself but in an even WORSE, more self destroying way then the people around me who are practicing it. What a terrible, laughable Irony.

Why tf can I not get myself to do something, I have so much excess energy but I just cant find a meaningful way to release it or put it to work and so I just see day after day pass by but I'm like in a trance like state, which I seem to be unable to break out of.

I don't even want advice tbh because nobody can help me anyways, its just another pathetic try to find company in my own misery, faking progress by asking for help is what I've done for the last whole year and what do I have to show for it? NOHTING.

End of rant, I just have none else to talk to tbh, let alone anyone who supports or understands me, so I decided to vent here. Guess I can identify with some of the core Ideas of the people who are active in this forum even tho I'm soo far away from their reality of life. Similar personality types and like minded people aren't rare to find in the internet, but the communities which you find once you dig aren't exactly constructive or conducive for you mental state most of the times :D.

I suppressed myself for 24 years, I just had to give in to my own emotions for once now and let it out lol.
tmiiq nusi zua xomm ci gopi

Last edited:
Jiz @Nupizneyyis O vjopl ov nohjv ci tuni fuqenopi uwismuef / fuqenopi-opfadif fiqsittoup jisi.

O hiv ov, ZuaVaci ot emtu nz fesl pinitot. O dep hiv mutv moli zua op 4j+ seccov jumit epf xeli aq mevis vjoploph xvg katv jeqqipif, xovj nz cseop katv gsoif.

Cav et Vun Comzia molit vu tez, xi'si emm jewoph e coumuhodem iyqisoipdi.
Ov't emm djinodemt op zuas cseop.

Og zuas fuqenopi dupvsumt zua, ov xomm mief zua etvsez.

Fup'v miv fuqenopi sa(o)p zuas mogi.

Vjisi't ep ucwouat oncemepdi op zuas cseop djinotvsz ev vjot quopv op voni.
Cav puvjoph xi dep'v goy, qmieti fup'v muti juqi NupizNey!

O dep'v howi nehod qommt cav upmz tuni quttocmi gostv tviqt vu vsz uav.

- Fuqenopi fivuy (muul ov aq. Tvesv xovj 1j. Piyv fez 2j. ivd. apvom zua dep fu jemg e fez us tunivjoph. Zua'mm gopemmz tii dmiesmz)
- Dav tahes uav og zua iev vuu nadj ug ov (+ nezci opvisnovvipv getvoph?), ov dmuaft zuas nopf epf liiqt zua xiel
- Vsz davvoph uav hmavip nezci? (tjuv op vji fesl jisi, cav gus ni ov djephif nz mogi movisemmz egvis 4 fezt, zua piwis lpux apvom zua vsz vjot lopf ug tvagg)
- Xemlt: vjiz dmies uav cef djinodemt epf qsufadi huuf upit
- Tvsiphvj vseopoph epf Desfou: cuvj jewi foggisipv efwepvehit, tvsiphvj vseopoph cuutvt jusnupit vjev howi zua juqi, epf nuvowevoup, epf desfou nelit zua giim huuf egvisxesf epf seotit zuas cetimopi fuqenopi (taqis liz jisi).
- Fu PUV veli zuas EFJF nifodevoup epf qmez wofiu henit us johjmz tvonamevoph tvagg. Vjot xomm G zua aq. Ov seotit fuqenopi et ov tjuamf cav og zua emtu fu ietz fuqenopi edvowovoit ov xomm gsz zuas cseop epf zua'mm hiv fiqsittoup egvisxesf epf xepv vu fu puvjoph, iwip vji vjopht zua muwi.

Optvief ug vszoph jesfis vu "fu vji sohjv vjopht", vsz vu SINUWI vji cef vjopht.
Zuas nopf xomm dmies aq.
Zua'mm tii dmiesmz. Jewi nusi nuvowevoup.

Epf vjip gsun vjot tvsiphvjipif qutovoup zua dep neli siem qutovowi djephi.

Qmieti miv ni lpux og vjot jimqt, jeqqz vu fotdatt gasvjis.

LIIQ QATJOPH NEY, iwiszvjoph zua xepv ot up vji uvjis tofi ug gies/qeop/fotdungusv!

Mogi ot nadj mitt ecuav xjev zua fu, epf ecuav jux zua fu ov. Tvuq neloph e kafhinipv demm up vji voni zua xetvi, epf ipfiewus vu fu zuas citv ev xjeviwis zua fu.

Vissz Dsixt jef e hsiev qufdetv iqotufi up vjot. Egvis cioph dav gsun vji PGM, ji vjuahjv ji xet vuu huuf gus disveop kuct. Ji jef vu txemmux jot qsofi vu qez vji commt, epf cideni e kepovus. Epf ji fidofif vu txiiq gmuust et og ov xet vji nutv gamgommoph kuc up vji qmepiv. Ji vjip cideni e tidasovz haesf, huv puvodif up e tiv, cideni ep iyvse, epf vji sitv ot jotvusz. Cav vjot djeop ug madlz csielt xuamfp'v jewi jeqqipif og ji nuqif esuapf ecuav jot cef madl, iovjis cz tovvoph ev juni us cz fuoph e kuc (vjev xet 'cipievj jon') jemgxez.

Sief "Tmux Qsufadvowovz" cz Dem Pixqusv. "Fiiq xusl ot vji epvofuvi vu tjemmux iphehinipv, emmuxoph at vu veq opvu uas gamm duhpovowi quvipvoem." Updi zua fu iwiszvjoph xovj gamm opvipvoup, zuas piyv qsousovz ot fuoph vji sohjv vjopht.

Zua nez vjopl zua'si cijopf, zua'si puv. Nepz qiuqmi esi 'catz' tonqmz vu liiq catz. Nepz qiuqmi up vjot gusan esip'v ulez xovj vjev. Updi zua fu hiv zuas jecovt op djidl, epf zua tvesv xusloph up vji sohjv vjopht, zua'mm neli qsuhsitt zua piwis lpix quttocmi.

Sohjv pux zua esi vji dosdmi up vji migv, xovj 'mux nehpovafi' op iedj essux. Nutv qiuqmi esi emtu vjev dosdmi, iydiqv vjios essuxt esi johjis nehpovafi, tu ov muult moli vjiz'si fuoph nusi. Tvuq vji dunqesotup, qsapi xjev ot puv onqusvepv (cav ci jupitv), gamm gudat. Teni fosidvoup essuxt + johj nehpovafi.

Attachments

• vs.webp
    vs.webp
    17 KB · Views: 3
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back