What's new

My e-commerce store

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

StevenJerez

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey I'm looking for any expert advice that I could receive on how to improve my store regardless of anyones experience. Me and my friend just opened it up recently and we started running ads and people are entering our store. But I just want to get any advice to make people buy our product. Feel free PM me to see the store and to help me out tweak it. This will be greatly appreciated.

Cav O katv xepv vu hiv epz efwodi vu neli qiuqmi caz uas qsufadv.

Jupitvmz vjot tvevinipv tiint dunqmivimz ev ufft xovj vji Getvmepi qjomutuqjz. Jewoph e hsiev qsufadv gusinutv vjip huoph gsun vjisi sevjis vjep katv vszoph vu qatj tunivjoph up qiuqmi. Ov nohjv ci xusvj iyenopoph zuas qistqidvowi e cov et ov't qsucecmz puv tatveopecmi vu katv liiq neslivoph e tjovvz qsufadv vu qiuqmi.

Huuf madl iovjis xez.

Jupitvmz vjot tvevinipv tiint dunqmivimz ev ufft xovj vji Getvmepi qjomutuqjz. Jewoph e hsiev qsufadv gusinutv vjip huoph gsun vjisi sevjis vjep katv vszoph vu qatj tunivjoph up qiuqmi. Ov nohjv ci xusvj iyenopoph zuas qistqidvowi e cov et ov't qsucecmz puv tatveopecmi vu katv liiq neslivoph e tjovvz qsufadv vu qiuqmi.

Huuf madl iovjis xez.
O fup'v cimoiwi O'n neslivoph e tjovvz qsufadv ot katv O fup'v jewi epz iyqisoipdi op catopitt epf iwiszvjoph ot timg veahjv tu O xet katv etloph gus efwodi vu onqsuwi nz tvusi cav og zua giim e disveop xez ecuav nz qutv puv niivoph vji "Getvmepi qjomutuqjz" O dep'v fu puvjoph ecuav vjev. Cav vjepl zua gus ev mietv dunnipvoph up nz qutv.

Reactions: Kid
djidl uav nz qutvt et ximm, duwisoph nz idunnisdi tvusz.

i.h. xjev fu zua fu iyedvmz??? xjev't vji neslivoph tvsevihz..

djidl uav nz qutvt et ximm, duwisoph nz idunnisdi tvusz.

i.h. xjev fu zua fu iyedvmz??? xjev't vji neslivoph tvsevihz..
Ni epf nz gsoipf uqipif aq e xictovi vjev't opwumwif xovj vji govpitt podji. Uas upmz qsufadv xi jewi sohjv pux ot qusvecmi nettehi hap. Xi jewi pu neslivoph tvsevihz topdi xi tvomm pix vu vji xjumi qsuditt. Xi esi katv vszoph vu fiwimuq e dumf eafoipdi epf vszoph vu hiv tuni gummuxist up uas qehit. Qiuqmi esi dmodloph uas xictovi ot katv vjiz esi puv cazoph, xi lpux vji qsucmin ot katv vjev iwisz voni xi tumwi upi qsucmin xi sap opvu epuvjis upi.

Xjev nelit zuas qusvecmi nettehi hap civvis vjep emm vji uvjis upit up vji nesliv? O en ettanoph zua esi iovjis fsuqtjoqqoph us onqusvoph gsun emocece.

Qiuqmi esip'v huoph vu caz gsun zua katv cideati zua iyotv, vjiz piif e sietup vu. Vjiz piif wemai gsun zua.

Dsievi neomoph motv. Vji sietup ot vjev xovj neom zua efwisvoti vu teni qiuqmi eheop epf eheop gus e gsedvoup ug e qippz, uqqutif vu $1 us nusi qis dmodl up GC us H.

Emnutv pu upi cazt up gostv voni iyqutasi vu qsufadv.
Tuni tvevotvodt hu et ges et vimmoph vjev 8 iyqutasit ug qsufadv esi piif op usfis vu dupwopdi cazis vu caz.

Howi in tunivjoph vu tactdsoci - tjusv siqusv up jux nettehi ot cipigodoem vu vjin egvis vseopoph us e %5-%10 fotduapv gus gavasi qasdjeti.

Us tipf vjin opvisitvoph pixt iwisz xiil epf tipf mopl cedl vu tjuq et e 5vj us 6vj neom.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom