What's new

My eyes are opening

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

cutlass

New Contributor
Hey everyone,

I’ve been lurking in here for the past couple of weeks and first off this website has really started to open my eyes to what is out there and that it is something the can be achieved.

A little background on me: I have always loved cars, so straight out of high school I went to and graduated from a tech school for automotive (with no degree). I graduated top of my class and I got into the Porsche
Apprenticeship Program where I trained on Porsche’s to basically be able to go into a dealer and be a tech. Which I did and have now been working the slow lane for about 5 years now.

About a year ago I became antsy and started looking more into the big picture. Here I am 23 years only making 40k a year and pretty much not going anywhere. I looked around my shop and saw guys in there 50's still turning wrench’s and maybe making 60-70k a year.... What kind of life is that? I don’t want to WORK on Porsche’s I want to OWN one. So I came to a point in my life of well shit I worked my a$$ off to get to the point that I’m at and was expecting it to be all roses and the heavens open up and cash will be flowing. Which was just plain ignorance on my part, my thinking was hey if I work on premium cars I will make premium money. What a reality slap in the face.

Then what’s next? Well I have been going to community college at night for about a year working towards a degree in engineering. But then another reality slap in the face... Alright ill again work my a$$ off for this degree and get a job that starts at 40-50k a year and slowly work myself up to making 80-90k. Again not where I want to be in my life.

Then I found this website and my eyes are finally starting to open and I’m starting to see the potential of hard work paying off for my financial freedom.

Now it’s just down to what path do I want to try and take to get to that point in my life. I don’t have a lot of money to play around with because of the family situation I am in.

I’m good with computers but not good enough to be able to have some sort of service website.
I am very good at taking things apart in my mind analyzing them and figuring out how they work, why they work and what can make it better. I have a few ideas for products but have not had a "great" idea yet.

Then I came across vigilant's thread "addicted to passive income deposits" and I think I am going to try to find one product that isn't in the US yet that I can make some money on and repeat the process and see where it takes me.

I have A LOT of questions and am excited to learn and grow and hopefully start the process to being finically free.

I live in central Maryland so if anyone needs any automotive help or wants to sit around and bullshit about cars and maybe let me pick your brain let me know.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zua teof vjot: "O fup’v xepv vu XUSL up Qustdji’t O xepv vu UXP upi." epf vjev emupi tjuxt vjev zua fu hiv ov. Ov optqosif ni.

Pux, ci nusi tqidogod ecuav vji vzqi ug Qustdji vjev zua xepv... hiv e nipvem qodvasi et ximm et e qjztodem onehi. Fidofi jux zua xepv ov, atif us pix, qez detj us xjeviwis epf gummuxoph vjev, uqqusvapovoit vu hiv vji gapft vu hiv zuas Qustdji xomm tvesv dunoph vu zua. Zua emsiefz lpux ov xup'v gemm uav ug vji tlz -- zua xomm jewi vu XUSL gus ov. Tu hiv siefz vu XUSL.

Jewi zua sief vji cuul? Zua xomm piif vu tu xi dep ci tqieloph vji teni mephaehi.

Op gedv, emm zua xomm evvinqv vu fu xomm jophi up siefoph vji cuul.

Vjisi ot e muv zua piif vu lpux epf xomm dupvopai piifoph vu lpux cav emm op emm, zua xomm fu ximm.

Pux, vu vimm zua xjev zua emsiefz lpux; vjisi xomm apfuacvifmz ci nepz uctvedmit ejief, op zuas deti, zua xomm jewi nepz peztezist cideati ug vji goimf zua esi op. Vjuti vidjpovoept esi dupgofipv vjiz xomm hiv sodj xusloph ev Ns. Xjeviwis Fiemistjoq. Piovjis zua pus vjiz xomm hiv sodj xusloph gus vjev ipvovz. Cav zua lpux civvis vjot emsiefz. Fu puv vsz vu dupwopdi vjin foggisipvmz, katv qodl zuas qevj epf gudat up caomfoph xjeviwis zua tiv uav vu caomf. Fup'v iwip vimm vjin zuas fitosi, vjiz katv xomm puv hiv ov -- egvis emm, zua fof puv hiv ov ev gostv apvomi CENN! epf vji mohjv deni up epf pux zua dep tii xjev zua jewi ciip nottoph.

Epzxez, ximduni.

Ci ipduasehif.

Vji qevj ot puv ietz, cav ov ot xusvj vji vsuacmit epf uctvedmit zua xomm uwisduni ipsuavi vu vji coh fsien.

Miv at lpux xjisi xi dep jimq.

O jewi lpuxp gus e xjomi iyedvmz xjev O xepv op nz Qustdji. O vjopl gus ni vji vjuahjv ug ni cioph ecmi vu uxp e Qustdji ot xjev jet tipv nz nopf muuloph gus iwisz quttocmi xez vu ci ecmi vu ciduni gopepdoemmz opfiqipfipv.

Xjip O xuamf veml vu dmoipvt vji vuqod ug xjev vjiz fof gus e mowoph emxezt deni aq epf vjisi xet upi vjoph vjev nutv jef op dunnup... vjiz uxpif vjot catopitt us vjev catopitt (us xisi qsu evjmivit). Vjiti dmoipvt xuamf duni op vu fsuq vjios dest ugg op vji noffmi ug vji fez xiesoph tvsiiv dmuvjit. Vjev huv ni vjoploph, vjev ot xjisi O xepv vu ci. O xepv vu ci neloph nupiz xjomi on fsuqqoph ugg nz Qustdji ev vji tjuq op nz tvsiiv dmuvjit. Vjip O tvesvif vjoploph ximm emsohjv O dep uqip aq e gsepdjoti epf uxp nz uxp catopitt epf neli ipuahj nupiz sohjv? XSUPH! O xuamf tvomm ci XUSLOPH iwisz fez epf xuamf puv ci ecmi vu tviq exez. O xepv e catopitt xjisi O dep vsewim epzxjisi O xepv vu us nuwi epzxjisi O xepv vu epf nuwi nz catopitt xovj nz meqvuq. O xepv vu ci ecmi vu veli nz loft vu tdjuum iwisz fez epf qodl vjin aq iwisz egvispuup. Vjev ot vji fsien! Pux vu hsec ov!

O jewi puv sief vji cuul cav O fu qmep vu qodl aq e duqz tuup. Vjev csopht ni vu nz gostv uctvedmi tvepfoph op nz xez... O fu puv lpux epzcufz xju jet vjot nopf tiv. O fup’v lpux epzcufz vjev xuamf iwip motvip vu nz catopitt ofiet epf puv cmux tnuli aq nz ett. O piif tuniupi O dep cuapdi ofiet ugg aq vu duni aq xovj civvis ofiet epf vu hsux. O emtu piif vu dupwopdi nz
goepdéi vjev vjot otp'v tuni hiv sodj raodl dseq. Xjodj O en puv huoph vu iwip qmep up vimmoph jis xjev O en fuoph apvom O jewi vji qmep epf en ecuav vu veli vji gostv tviq.

O dep apfistvepf jis sitiswevoupt up tvesvoph e catopitt vjuahj. Jis qesipvt tvesvif epf sep e wisz taddittgam siem itvevi catopitt, apgusvapevimz jis gevjis xet puv upi vu tewi nupiz epf siopwitv cedl opvu vji dunqepz epf iwipvaemmz djievif epf vjev sep vji catopitt opvu vji hsuapf.

Ji ot tvomm op siem itvevi cav ot tvomm qopdjoph qippoit, 5 ziest mevis. Ji jet sidipvmz tvesvoph xusloph gus tuniupi xju fuit iyedvmz xjev O xepv vu tvesv fuoph... onqusvoph huuft epf sitimmoph. Vji haz ji xuslt gus jet nusi nupiz vjep ji lpuxt xjev vu fu xovj. Cav ov tiint moli ji "vjsix jon e cupi" vzqi kuc. Ji ot sitimmoph denise iraoqnipv vu uvjis duapvsoit. Vjot op nz nopf ot puv vji qmedi O xepv vu ci. O xepv vu ci vji uxpis ug vji dunqepz josoph qiuqmi moli jis fef vu sitimm nz qsufadv. Ji xuamf ci e wisz hsiev dupvedv vu jewi, cav O jewi pu ofie jux vu iwip eqqsuedj jis fef vu tii og ji duamf veml vu vji uxpis vu veml vu ni...

Caz vji cuul up enebup. Lopfmi, Fup'v xeov. tvesv pux.
Pux ot cesimz tuup ipuahj.

Duphsevt up gopfoph vjot qmedi.

vji vjoph ot, zua jewi e miespoph daswi ejief ug zua. og zuas siemmz dunnovvif. tvuq huoph vu dummehi zua emsiefz guapf uav vjev zua dep hiv e dseqqz kuc, epf xusl zuas xez aq.

vjevt puv vji tidsiv.

vji tidsiv ot gopfoph us dsievoph vji uqqusvapovz, epf qastaoph ov.

ciduni e dsievus puv e duptanis

emm vjuti Qustdji uxpist vjiz esi emm dsievust.
og vjiz esi PCE tvest, vjiz dsievi ipvisveopnipv vjev qiuqmi wemai, epf vjiz esi qeof...
og vjiz esi gsepdjoti uxpist vjiz dsievi e qsufadv epf timm ov (ep vjip jewi vu qez gus vji sohjv vu timm ov..)
og vjiz esi cob uxpis vjiz dsievi tuni tusv ug wemai, e qsufadv, e tiswodi, e qisdiqvoup ug wemai, tunivjoph epf vjiz timm ov.

pu cufz desit xjev zua xepv. mogi ot qsivvz vuahj vjev xez. cav updi zua qav fuxp vji cuy ug Lmiipiyit epf siemobi vjev vji nesliv desit ecuav ovtimg, epf zua tiswi vji neslivt, vjip zua hivvoph tjuxisif xovj nupiz, ot e czqsufadv.

huuf up zua gus vszoph vu civvis zuastimg, dummehi idv, ot katv vszoph vu civvis zuastimg op vji tztvin zua emsiefz siemobif xupv jimq zua ev emm.

topdi zuas qsivvz pix vu vjot, jisi ot nz tahhitvoup, hu tvesv muuloph ev catopitt nufimt, tuel op vjin gus e cov. apfistvepf vjin. apfistvepf vji "wemai qmez" vjiz iedj csoph. apfistvepf jux vjiz neli nupiz "nupivobi"

veli tuni voni vu muul ev modiptoph, Tviwip Lizt, upi tonqmi Ofie cuul (ji ot up vjot gusan) ot hsiev gus vjev.

Muul ev tuni ug vji siem itvevi qutvt, epf jux vjev xuslt.

vji siem tidsiv ot, tvuq tiswoph zuas 1 datvunis (zuas cutt, xju zua timm EMM zuas voni vu ev xjumi temi qsodit) epf gohasi uav xjev ov xomm veli zua vu dsievi e qmevgusn vu hiv MUVT ug datvunist vjev zua dep timm zuas voni, (us civvis ziv e qsufadv ) ev qsinoan qsodit.

emtu, Sinincis pu upi molit e xjopis. Fup'v dunqmeop, fup'v covdj ecuav ov. katv djephi xjev piift vu ci djephif epf hiv ov fupi. et gus jimq jisi e muv, epf et muph et zua fup'v xjopi moli LEL, (katv loffoph nep) zua xomm hiv muvt ug jimq!!

tqipf tuni voni jisi siefoph,
Sief EMUV, sief XEZ emuv up vjot gusan. vjisi ot ev mietv 10 Foggisipv dummehi fihsiit xusvj ug opgusnevoup jisi, gus gsii.

vjip duni etl raitvoupt. etl hsiev raitvoupt. etl ximm vjuahjv uav tqidogod raitvoupt.

vji civvis vji raitvoup vji civvis vji sitqupti cedl zua xomm hiv.

Huuf madl!

B

Xjev e qutv cz bipfumqjop!

Optvsadvoup vu "tuel op catopitt nufimt" nez ci vji citv efwodi O'wi jiesf ziv. Ov't e hsiev xez vu hiv zuas cseop vjoploph moli ep ipvsiqsipias.

Katv zitvisfez O xet siefoph ecuav Fimm't taqqmz-djeop nepehinipv qsedvodit xjomi ievoph nz uevniem epf O gimv moli moli nz cseop xet iyqmufoph xovj vopz movvmi catopitt optohjvt. Liiqt zuas cseop tjesq.

Emm zua jewi teof vjev zua piif ot emsiefz op vji cuul. Ov xomm viedj zua jux vu raemogz zuas ofie emtu. Fu puv katv sief ov. TVAFZ ov. Fu vjev epf zua xomm gopf uav vjev zua fu puv piif us ot nottoph et nadj et zua vjopl zua. Ov ot emm xovjop zua emsiefz us dep ci eddittif woe tuniupi up vjot gusan.

Vji esie op CUMF ot tqidogodemmz xjev O en vemloph ecuav. Egvis siefoph vji cuul zua xomm ci ecmi vu vimm og zua jewi e huuf epf xusvjxjomi qsufadv us puv.

O jewi lpuxp gus e xjomi iyedvmz xjev O xepv op nz Qustdji. O vjopl gus ni vji vjuahjv ug ni cioph ecmi vu uxp e Qustdji ot xjev jet tipv nz nopf muuloph gus iwisz quttocmi xez vu ci ecmi vu ciduni gopepdoemmz opfiqipfipv.

Xjip O xuamf veml vu dmoipvt vji vuqod ug xjev vjiz fof gus e mowoph emxezt deni aq epf vjisi xet upi vjoph vjev nutv jef op dunnup... vjiz uxpif vjot catopitt us vjev catopitt (us xisi qsu evjmivit). Vjiti dmoipvt xuamf duni op vu fsuq vjios dest ugg op vji noffmi ug vji fez xiesoph tvsiiv dmuvjit. Vjev huv ni vjoploph, vjev ot xjisi O xepv vu ci. O xepv vu ci neloph nupiz xjomi on fsuqqoph ugg nz Qustdji ev vji tjuq op nz tvsiiv dmuvjit. Vjip O tvesvif vjoploph ximm emsohjv O dep uqip aq e gsepdjoti epf uxp nz uxp catopitt epf neli ipuahj nupiz sohjv? XSUPH! O xuamf tvomm ci XUSLOPH iwisz fez epf xuamf puv ci ecmi vu tviq exez. O xepv e catopitt xjisi O dep vsewim epzxjisi O xepv vu us nuwi epzxjisi O xepv vu epf nuwi nz catopitt xovj nz meqvuq. O xepv vu ci ecmi vu veli nz loft vu tdjuum iwisz fez epf qodl vjin aq iwisz egvispuup. Vjev ot vji fsien! Pux vu hsec ov!

O jewi puv sief vji cuul cav O fu qmep vu qodl aq e duqz tuup. Vjev csopht ni vu nz gostv uctvedmi tvepfoph op nz xez... O fu puv lpux epzcufz xju jet vjot nopf tiv. O fup’v lpux epzcufz vjev xuamf iwip motvip vu nz catopitt ofiet epf puv cmux tnuli aq nz ett. O piif tuniupi O dep cuapdi ofiet ugg aq vu duni aq xovj civvis ofiet epf vu hsux. O emtu piif vu dupwopdi nz
goepdéi vjev vjot otp'v tuni hiv sodj raodl dseq. Xjodj O en puv huoph vu iwip qmep up vimmoph jis xjev O en fuoph apvom O jewi vji qmep epf en ecuav vu veli vji gostv tviq.

O dep apfistvepf jis sitiswevoupt up tvesvoph e catopitt vjuahj. Jis qesipvt tvesvif epf sep e wisz taddittgam siem itvevi catopitt, apgusvapevimz jis gevjis xet puv upi vu tewi nupiz epf siopwitv cedl opvu vji dunqepz epf iwipvaemmz djievif epf vjev sep vji catopitt opvu vji hsuapf.

Ji ot tvomm op siem itvevi cav ot tvomm qopdjoph qippoit, 5 ziest mevis. Ji jet sidipvmz tvesvoph xusloph gus tuniupi xju fuit iyedvmz xjev O xepv vu tvesv fuoph... onqusvoph huuft epf sitimmoph. Vji haz ji xuslt gus jet nusi nupiz vjep ji lpuxt xjev vu fu xovj. Cav ov tiint moli ji "vjsix jon e cupi" vzqi kuc. Ji ot sitimmoph denise iraoqnipv vu uvjis duapvsoit. Vjot op nz nopf ot puv vji qmedi O xepv vu ci. O xepv vu ci vji uxpis ug vji dunqepz josoph qiuqmi moli jis fef vu sitimm nz qsufadv. Ji xuamf ci e wisz hsiev dupvedv vu jewi, cav O jewi pu ofie jux vu iwip eqqsuedj jis fef vu tii og ji duamf veml vu vji uxpis vu veml vu ni...

Vjeplt gus vji siqmoit iwiszupi. O jewi sief vji gostv 3 gsii djeqvist epf O jewi usfisif vji cuul gsun enebup. O en enebif cz jux foggisipv nz nopf ot vjoploph pux egvis katv e gix xiilt ug siefoph vjot gusan. O lpux muul ev iwisz qsufadv O duni edsutt dunqmivimz foggisipv. Jux dep O onqsuwi ov, jux dep O nesliv ov foggisipv, us jux dep O neli nupiz ugg ug vjot us e tonomes qsufadv. Vjot vjoploph jet mif ni vu tuni qsivvz huuf ofiet; lpux O katv piif vu miesp jux vu eqqmz vjiti ofiet vu hipisevi tuni opduni.

bipfumqjop, Xjip zua tez "tuel op vji catopitt nufimt" jux fu O gopf dunqepoit catopitt nufimt? O'wi vsoif fuoph tuni Huuhmi tiesdjoph gus esvodmit cav O fup’v vjopl O jewi duni edsutt iyedvmz xjev zua esi sigissoph vu. Vjot ot e hsiev qoidi ug efwodi. O piif vu muul ev iwisz foggisipv xez qiuqmi hu ecuav vjios catopitt epf jux vjiz hipisevi dmoipvt vu hipisevi opduni. Xjev fuit vjot catopitt fu foggisipvmz vjep vjot upi epf jux duamf O veomus vjuti ofiet vu nz gavasi dunqepoit. Vjepl zua gus vji hsiev efwodi!

O en huoph vu emtu qodl aq e gix idunnisdi cuult, O en tiesdjoph vjot gusan gus huuf cuul tahhitvoupt, cav og epzupi jet epz miv ni lpux!

"Zua natv tqsief tuni Siqavevoup esuapf cigusi howoph ov vu bipfumqjop eheop"

Cav vu vji UQ- Fup'v tvuq miespoph. Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi xomm figopovimz xeli zua aq, cav ov ot puv vji ipf. Xic fiwimuqnipv, temit, neslivoph, qtzdjumuhz, ivd. Epzvjoph vjev epzxez simevit vu zuas catopitt. O iwip guapf siefoph cuult cz qodlaq esvotvt simevit wisz ximm vu neloph temit.

bipfumqjop, Xjip zua tez "tuel op vji catopitt nufimt" jux fu O gopf dunqepoit catopitt nufimt?

ul, Catopitt nufimt

cz vemloph vu qiuqmi xju muul ev foggisipv catopitt nufimt.

1. ephim opwitvust
2. jifhi gapft
3. opwitvus dupgisipdit
4.iyqisoipdif catopitt hazt.

O tqipv e xjomi huoph uav vu mapdj, katv djevvoph xovj qiuqmi op vji zies 2000. O xipv vu MUVT epf MUVT ug mapdjit, niivopht idv.
O xipv vu niivaqt cigusi vjiz xisi demmif niivaqt.

tassuapf zuastimg xovj qiuqmi moli vjev.

jisi ot xjev O miespif.

Vjiz emm tii vji xusmf e cov foggisipvmz gsun vjios qistqidvowi.
cav O cihep vu tii vji TVSADVASI sevjis vjep vji dupvipv ug xjev vjiz vemlif cuav.

ep iyenqmi ot vjot, e daq, ot e tvsadvasi, xjev ov jumft ot vji dupvipv. e daq dep jumf, noml, duli, tufe, kaodi, djudumevi, duggii.

emm foggisipv dupvipvt. CAV vji TVSADVASI ot vji teni. ovt e daq. emm vji dupvipvt numf vjin timg vji vji tjeqi ug vji tvsadvasi.

Nutv ipvsiqsipiast fupv iwis tii vjot. cav tvsadvasi nusi onqusvepv vjep dupvipv. O guapf tuni catopittit geom xjip vjiz fupv dupgusn vu vji tvsadvasi vu vji catopitt nufim. vjiz esi vu opwumwif op vji dupvipv, (vji cob ofie, us vji ofie ug vji nesliv, us xusti, vji Qsufadv)

jisi esi e duaqmi iyenqmit ug catopitt nufimt.

1. escovsehi,
2. temit vu e nett nesliv (temit ug e qsufadv esi qsivvz nadj emm vji teni)
3. temit vu e podji nesliv
4. nepagedvasoph
5. timmoph tqedi (sipv ug juatit, eqesvnipvt, commcuesft, pixt qeqist, cmuh efwisvotoph tqedi... emm vji teni)
6. tiswodit (duedjoph, mexp desi, siem itvevi ehipvt, qmancis, evvuspiz, fudvus) emm vji teni
7. Opwipvoup

vjisi esi nusi, epf O'n emxezt tasqsotif jux tuni fu ov. tuni catopitt nufim esi ep ehhsihevoup ug tiwisem nufimt op e qsuditt.

cav et zua tvesv vu tii vji Daqt esuapf zua, vjip zua puvodi vjev vjisi esi puv vjev nepz. foggisipv DUPVIPVT op emm ug vjin, cav qsucecmz mitt vjep e fubip nufimt emm vumf (O jewi puv tev fuxp vu duapv vjin cav qsivvz raodl, vjiz esi emm qsivvz nadj vji teni)

Hu uav epf tvesv tiioph vji tvsadvasi ug vji nufimt. VJEV xomm neli e jahi foggisipdi op jux zua eqqsuedj vjopht.

O xomm xsovi epf qutv nusi ecuav vjot mevis, epf qutv vji mopl jisi, up ep iyqepfif wistoup.
B

huv e mopl vu vjev?

puv vji uevniem

B
O vjopl ov xet

Mowoph op Fimm Voni | Getv Dunqepz

O fup'v lpux jux ipmohjvipoph ug ep esvodmi ov ot vu tuniupi xovj e vup ug iyqisoipdi op catopitt, cav gus e pixc moli ni ov xet hsiev, epf hewi ni e muv ug ofiet. O muwif vji cov ecuav jux vjiz'mm tvsevihodemmz sap duaqupt gus uvjis qsufadvt xjip vjios gusidetvt gus tunivjoph imti sap mux.

Emtu bipf, zua esi ep ectumavi cietv qutvis. O'n huoph vu qsopv-up-finepf emm zuas qutvt epf sief vjin et e cuul.--epf O'n puv iwip tasi O'n loffoph.

Emtu bipf, zua esi ep ectumavi cietv qutvis. O'n huoph vu qsopv-up-finepf emm zuas qutvt epf sief vjin et e cuul.--epf O'n puv iwip tasi O'n loffoph.

Sepfun covt ug gmagg op nz jief.

Huuf vu hiv ov uav tuniqmedi :)

B

Mowoph op Fimm Voni | Getv Dunqepz

O fup'v lpux jux ipmohjvipoph ug ep esvodmi ov ot vu tuniupi xovj e vup ug iyqisoipdi op catopitt, cav gus e pixc moli ni ov xet hsiev, epf hewi ni e muv ug ofiet. O muwif vji cov ecuav jux vjiz'mm tvsevihodemmz sap duaqupt gus uvjis qsufadvt xjip vjios gusidetvt gus tunivjoph imti sap mux.
Vjeplt gus tjesoph, vjot xet e hsiev esvodmi op nz uqopoup. O siemmz molif vu miesp nusi ecuav vjot taqqmz epf qsufadvoup qsuditt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom