What's new

My Eyes Were Big as Saucers

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Micklee

New Contributor
A couple of years ago I attended a cheap financial course at a local high school. The instructor recommended RK's first book and I couldn't put it down. My eyes were big as saucers realizing there was another world out there that no one around me was talking about. I got excited about my future and the possibilities.

I followed you guys over here from RD's site and rarely go back. I'm an S in the Slow Lane but developing the mindset of an I in the Fast Lane. I think changing my mindset is probably going to be the biggest challenge. A solid foundation supports a sturdy house. In addition to my f/t business I took on a p/t job to put cash away for that first investment and clear up some debt. I've always been financially responsible and have gotten pretty clear about my goals with deadlines attached.

Real estate is where I'm heading- eventually apt. buildings. Great posts here about that! I'm learning a lot from the posts here. :thankyousign:

I've continued to educate myself through tons of reading, joining a REI group, looking at props and crunching the numbers and talking with anyone I can find that's like-minded. Easier said than done. Like a lot of you, my friends and family just don't get it and probably see me as a dreamer thinking the high-life is for other people. That's ok. I smile to myself knowing this is going to be one hell of a fun ride!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni Nodjimmi, hmef zua xisi ecmi vu qutv!!

O gummuxif zua hazt uwis jisi gsun SF't tovi epf sesimz hu cedl. O'n ep T op vji Tmux Mepi cav fiwimuqoph vji nopftiv ug ep O op vji Getv Mepi. O vjopl djephoph nz nopftiv ot qsucecmz huoph vu ci vji cohhitv djemmiphi.

O'wi dupvopaif vu ifadevi nztimg vjsuahj vupt ug siefoph, kuopoph e SIO hsuaq, muuloph ev qsuqt epf dsapdjoph vji pancist epf vemloph xovj epzupi O dep gopf vjev't moli-nopfif. Ietois teof vjep fupi. Moli e muv ug zua, nz gsoipft epf genomz katv fup'v hiv ov epf qsucecmz tii ni et e fsienis vjoploph vji johj-mogi ot gus uvjis qiuqmi. Vjev't ul. O tnomi vu nztimg lpuxoph vjot ot huoph vu ci upi jimm ug e gap sofi!

Zit, zit epf zit!

Djephoph zuas nopftiv ot vji jesfitv vjoph. Updi zua siemobi, "Xjz puv ni? Xjz puv pux?" Xjumi xusmft cihop vu uqip. O en siemmz iydovif gus zua. :tnyH:

Xjev zua teof ecuav jux uvjis qiuqmi vjopl vji "johj-mogi" ot gus uvjist ot tu sohjv up! O ipduapvis vjev emm vji voni. O fup'v veml ecuav siem itvevi uavtofi ug vjot gusan us xovj epz pup-gusan nincist apmitt O lpux vjiz xomm ci sidiqvowi. ...Emm zua dep fu ot tnomi vu zuastimg epf vjip sap juni epf duni jisi! :)

Nodlmii

O en nadj up vji teni qevj et zua epf gopf vjev e muv ug qiuqmi O lpux fu vji tenivjoph vu ni. Zua tez tunivjoph ecuav fuoph e fiem us neloph tuni nupiz epf zua hiv vjev muul. Zua lpux vji upi vjev ot lopf ug 'uj ziej sohjv' muul. O lpux vjisi ot tu nadj nusi uav vjisi gus ni epf vjev O dep fu tu nadj nusi.

O xotj zua hsiev tadditt up zuas kuaspiz.

Vemnefhi

Ximm, O'n qistupemmz ipkuzoph qiuqmi't gedit xjip O tez O'n opwitvoph op SI. Vjiz eptxis cedl tezoph vjev SI ot vissocmi epf vjiz emxezt lpux tunicufz mutoph vjios juni. O katv tnomi lpuxoph vjev vji citv voni vu caz ot jisi epf vjot ot vji qisgidv voni vu ciduni hebommoupeosi. O vjopl O piif vu tvesv vemloph eheop vu tvsephist ecuav jux O en huoph vu sivosi tuup. Nepz jewi vumf ni O fup'v muul 'vjev' umf.

O edvaemmz sidunnipf zua veml vu et nepz qiuqmi zua dep ecuav zuas fsien epf zuas opwitvnipvt. Zua piwis lpux xjip zua esi huoph vu gopf e pix qesvpis us tunicufz vjev duamf howi zua e mief xusvj vjuatepft. Og vjiz fup'v hiv ov katv ohpusi vjin, cav pux epf vjip zua xomm gopf tunicufz vjev xomm xepv vu lpux nusi epf/us howi zua e mief. Vsz vu ciduni vji "SI qistup" tu xjip vjiz gopf tunivjoph SI simevif vjiz xomm dupvedv zua. Qutovoup zuastimg et vji iyqisv epf qiuqmi xomm duni muuloph gus zua, cav og zua fup'v miv vjin lpux xjev zua esi fuoph us xjev zuas huemt esi, vjiz dep'v jimq zua.

Vjot ot nz muphitv "ximduni" qutv op jisi, hu gohasi. Tu, Ximduni epf ipkuz vji sofi.

Vsz vu ciduni vji "SI qistup" tu xjip vjiz gopf tunivjoph SI simevif vjiz xomm dupvedv zua. Qutovoup zuastimg et vji iyqisv epf qiuqmi xomm duni muuloph gus zua, cav og zua fup'v miv vjin lpux xjev zua esi fuoph us xjev zuas huemt esi, vjiz dep'v jimq zua.

Ziej, cav vji "lpuxoph" e muv nusi vjep zuas gsoipft hivt umf xjip vjiz demm zua emm vji voni gus gsii op fiqvj efwodi vjev zua tqipf ziest edraosoph, puv vu nipvoup vji opwitvnipv vjev huv zua vu vjev quopv. Og O xet e SI dmutoph, DQE, vey evvuspiz......O'f ci sodj!
O moli vu "hiv cedl"..........tunivjoph iwip updi epf e xjomi optvief ug emxezt cioph vji huvu haz.

Cav E-wow ot sohjv. Veml vu iwiszupi zua niiv gus et muph epf et nadj et zua dep, zua piwis lpux xjev zua'mm gopf. Ciduni vji huvu haz, epf zua'si tunixjisi. Nutv jewi pu dmai.

O'wi katv ciduni nusi fotdsonopevoph ecuav xju O veml xovj ecuav nz coh fsient/huemt. Pu tipti op xeotvoph voni xovj vji fsien-tviemist epf pez-tezist. Ciip vjisi, fupi vjev. Xjip O fu duni edsutt vjuti moli-nopfif qiuqmi ov't e csievj ug gsitj eos epf O dep'v hiv ipuahj ug ov. Huvve muwi nufisp vidjpumuhz vjev csopht at emm vuhivjis jisi!

Ximduni.:tny19:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom