The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first amazon kindle book!

Anything related to investing, including crypto
D

Deleted2BB3x9

Hey,

Haven't posted in awhile, so remove this if necessary. I just published my first amazon kindle book! It's 25 tips on trading crypto. I have had some success trading crypto and so I wrote this book using my experience and things I have learned while trading crypto. This book is a good framework to learn how to trade crypto and is friendly for beginners. I don't have many reviews and the book is currently 3 stars so I was hoping the forum could help. I don't want to abuse the forum but I have provided value to the forum before and so i was hoping i could get some help myself. Here is the book.... Please let me know what you think of the content.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Mar 15, 2018
I'm sorry to inform you 2 pages is not a book.
I’m pretty sure I write longer posts here :rofl:

Product Details​

• ASIN: B095F3GDBG
  • Language: English
  • File size: 354 KB
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • Screen Reader: Supported
  • Enhanced typesetting: Enabled
  • X-Ray: Not Enabled
  • Word Wise: Enabled
  • Print length: 2 pages

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
In the UK it's 25 tips for £5.08, 20p a tip may be worth it...

...or not, especially since the first two examples on preview are one line statements.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, just wow. 2 pages, how long did that take you? 2 minutes? You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to sell something that clearly has not been thoroughly taken seriously.

If you can't take your book seriously, why on earth should we take your advice seriously?

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
Take all that info and record yourself explaining it in 1 minute clips.
Upload the 1 min clips to TikTok, IG & YouTube Shorts and give the info away for free.
Build a following.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
LOL wow.

I was thinking about writing a book myself because I think it would be a unique addition to a subject and I thought “man it would take me like 3-5 years to do it”. And this looks like it took 2 days LOL.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Mar 15, 2018
LOL wow.

I was thinking about writing a book myself because I think it would be a unique addition to a subject and I thought “man it would take me like 3-5 years to do it”. And this looks like it took 2 days LOL.
You are funny. 2 days? How about 2 minutes?

I have AI writing tool - Jasper.ai boss mode. Here is what it wrote for me in seconds:
----

Cryptocurrencies are more volatile than ever, which means there’s potential for greater profits – but also for greater losses. If you’re looking to trade crypto futures with leverage, here are 25 tips to help you maximize your profits while minimizing your risk:

1. Always do your research before investing in any cryptocurrency. Know what you’re buying, and understand the risks involved.

2. Use a reputable crypto exchange that offers good security features, such as two-factor authentication and cold storage.

3. Only invest money that you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrencies are incredibly volatile and can fluctuate wildly in price.

4. Diversify your portfolio. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

5. Start out with a small investment, and increase it gradually as you gain experience.

6. Only use funds that you can afford to lose when trading crypto futures with leverage.

7. Make sure you understand the risks and rewards involved in trading crypto futures with leverage.

8. Always use a stop loss order to protect yourself from large losses.

9. Don’t trade based on emotions – always stick to your trading plan.

10. Be patient and wait for the right trading opportunity. Don’t rush into trades that don’t have a high probability of success.

11. Use technical analysis to help you make informed trading decisions.

12. Be aware of the risks associated with margin trading.

13. Don’t trade when you’re feeling emotional or stressed out.

14. Stay up to date with news and events that could affect the price of cryptocurrencies.

15. Use limit orders to enter and exit trades.

16. Be prepared for short-term price fluctuations.

17. Monitor your trading results and analyze your strategies to see what works and what doesn’t.

18. Trade with a reputable broker that offers good customer support.

19. Have a solid trading plan in place before you start trading.

20. Use stop losses to help you limit your losses.

21. Be prepared for the possibility of losing money when trading crypto futures with leverage.

22. Trade conservatively and only risk what you can afford to lose.

23. Don’t trade when the market is volatile.

24. Avoid chasing losses.

25. Remember that trading is a risk-based activity and there is no such thing as a foolproof strategy. Always use caution when trading crypto futures with leverage.

By following these tips, you can maximize your profits while minimizing your risk when trading crypto futures with leverage. Remember to always do your research before investing and never trade based on emotions. With a bit of caution and common sense, you can enjoy a profitable experience trading crypto futures with leverage.

---
@MJ DeMarco is right. The OP should be ashamed to even post this.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
You are funny. 2 days? How about 2 minutes?

I have AI writing tool - Jasper.ai boss mode. Here is what it wrote for me in seconds:
Do you do paperback or ebook only?

Can I pay in Fastcoins? :rofl:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!