What's new

My first at bat...web-based service business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Ok, it's time for me to step up to the plate.

(With opening day fast approaching I thought I'd use a baseball analogy to lead this off.)

I'm currently at the house-league level but I'm on a team and it's my turn at bat! With time and effort maybe one day I'll make it to the big leagues but for now, I'll be happy if I can get a hit; then perhaps a single, leading to a double and if I work hard maybe even hit a few out of the park! Gaining skills here is the name of the game. In time I may get drafted to the minors or realize I'm more Michael Jordan than I am Barry Bonds.

WTF am I doing?

I've been looking at other members in envy as they seem to come up with ideas so effortlessly. My mindset has been inconsistent in being able to see the needs/opportunities/values around me and it's been a little frustrating in trying to establish that consistency while I lament the drudgery of my 9-5.

I started 'idea-storming' regularly last week. I got a fresh spiral bound note book, passion-red of course, and challenged myself to come up with a minimum of 5 decent ideas each work day. I say 'work day' because I wanted to use time at work to create these ideas. Doing so helps me to create a mental break from the drudgery and use my personal time in the evening and weekends to vet/research each idea further and prioritize against my ability to launch each.

Hmm...That could be interesting.

Last week I had a thought cross my mind when thinking about someone's 'life issues'. Frankly it was out of pity for them that I wondered what could be done to ease this pain if not eradicate it. I thought of an idea for a web-based service that would be in direct competition to several others but had a unique spin. That spin could help relieve some of this pain associated with the incumbent sites. It wasn't so much of an epiphany or a eureka moment but more of a '...that's interesting, why isn't anyone doing that?'

BANG! Shot dead.

I tossed the idea to my wife, half-seriously since I hadn't fully vetted it. She's still got the typical slowlane mindset of conceiving of every possible idea why any idea won't work. Normally I'd keep these ideas to myself but for this particular one I could use her female insight. I feared this thought would suffer the same fate as others and be riddled with verbal bullets. It did. She hated the idea and quickly unloaded both barrels on it. After her merciless attack it's bloodied heap lay before me and was now unrecognizable of the hope it once embodied.

My condolences. When's the funeral?

This where she'd normally help me to bury the idea so I could go back to producing more mental diarrhea in my passion-red notebook.

...But this time she didn't. Instead my explanation of the pains festered in her brain. She waiting about an hour before coming back to the idea and pitching her version of how this might be solved. It wasn't particularly well thought out, but it piggy backed on a renewed trend in the niche. We played catch with this idea and tossed it back and forth over the course of the evening. By then it still wasn't a mature idea, but it evolved somewhat and now had included both a male and female perspectives.

Training Camp

Last night I purchased appropriate domains and started researching existing modifiable templates. Given the spin of my idea, an off-the-shelf template won't work for the fully blown solution but it may be customize-able enough to test with. If there's a market, I'll have to hire someone to modify it substantially if not do an entire build out of the site. I've considered going with a simple landing page and email sign-up to test the idea but realistically the site will need to have a wealth of members and profiles when it launches to maximize it's potential value. I'm hoping that I can encourage people enough with the USP to create their profiles before launch in anticipation of receiving the value once the site opens. There's no guarantees of this of course, but good copy and strong value presentation should help to overcome it.

My goal is to have the landing page/profile site up this week and drive some paid traffic to it before the weekend. So while I'm stuck in my cubicle maze for the 5 hours, I'll be researching available templates that can help produce the kind of a landing page/profile creation site I'm looking for.

If anyone has some ideas on finding a similar template, I welcome your leads.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ov't velip ni e cov vu hiv vjot nuwoph...muphis vjep O epvodoqevif vjeplt vu Ietvis epf genomz dunnovnipvt...cav O'n tvomm neloph qsuhsitt.

Vji muhu haz O josif up Gowiss xet johjmz sevif, cav qsufadif dseq. O qeof jon iyvse gus e 1 fez vasp esuapf epf vu qsuwofi ni xovj vji .eo gomit. O tipv jon emm vji opgu ji piifif op jot uggis epf 2 juast cigusi ov xet fai ji tipv ni e nittehi etloph gus nusi. O xetp'v ecmi vu sitqupf tu ji tipv ni tunivjoph ji ucwouatmz vjsix vuhivjis raodlmz. O dsovoraif ov, epf hewi nusi fosidvoup up xjev O xepvif vu tii cav vji tidupf fsegv xet iwip gasvjis ugg vji nesl. Ji xetp'v iphehif epf fofp'v sief nz dunnipvt, tu O xet foteqquopvif epf hivvoph nusi gsatvsevif. Ji uggisif apmonovif sixusl cav O emsiefz caspif 2 fezt hivvoph ov sifupi, tu O dav jon muuti. O fuxpmuefif vji vsoem wistoup ug Ommatvsevus epf sixuslif jot fitohp...tiwisem vonit...vu hiv tunivjoph O xet jeqqz xovj. Ov't tvomm puv hsiev, cav gus e mepfoph qehi ov tjuamf xusl.

O vuul e muv ug voni iwemaevoph foggisipv uqvoupt up mepfoph qehi dsievoup tovit. O ipfif aq huoph xovj Optveqehi topdi ov tiinif vu uggis vji nutv ceph gus vji cadl. Et ov vaspt uav, vji XZTOXZH otp'v tu XZH epf ov't e cov nusi monovif op xjev zua dep dsievi. Og O jef vu fu ov uwis eheop O'f molimz katv dsievi nz uxp qehi op XusfQsitt epf ati Huuhmi epemzvodt. O'n puv tasi og vjev xuamf howi ni vji teni optohjvt, cav ov tiint vu ci e muv nusi gmiyocmi op visnt ug vji qehi dsievoup.

Ov emtu vuul e muv muphis vjep O xet iyqidvoph vu dsievi epf nettehi vji duqz epf onehit/hseqjodt gus vji qehi. O taqquti O xet e cov gopodlz xovj vjiti, cav xjip zua'si vszoph vu qsuwi zuas dupdiqv zua xepv vu neli tasi vjev zuas uggis ot qsitipvif et zua ipwotoupif ov. Uvjisxoti zua'mm emxezt xupfis "...og ov xuamf'wi taddiifif og upmz O fof ____."

O duamfp'v dsievi e nucomi wistoup ug vji qehi gus tuni sietup cav O fofp'v tvsitt uwis ov. O gohasif, iwip og vji xustv deti xet vjev tuniupi woixif vji fitlvuq tovi up e nucomi ov xet qsucecmz dmiep ipuahj vjev tuniupi duamf gohasi ov uav. Tu...Voni vu qacmotj! O fidofif vu ati vji XusfQsitt qmahop vjev vjiz uggisif topdi ov xet e qmevgusn O xet nusi genomoes xovj. Vjev vaspif uav vu ci e notveli. O tohpif up gus e djieq jutvoph tiswodi gsun 040 epf optvemmif XusfQsitt. O optvemmif vji Optveqehi qmahop epf iwiszvjoph tiinif ul. O vsoif vu mopl ov vu nz Mepfoph Qehi vjsuahj vji qmahop epf...jnnn...pu ciapu. O duamfp'v edditt epzvjoph up vji tovi. 406 Issus iwisz voni. O cmix exez vji optvemm epf vsoif sioptvemmoph XQ, cav tvomm puvjoph. Dupvedvif 040 taqqusv (xjodj xet getv, epf huuf). Vjiz situmwif vji ottai epf teof vjev vji qmahop xet opkidvoph nztrm raisoit et qesenivist vjsuahj QUTV gapdvoupt epf vjot xet deatoph vjios UXETQ tidasovz vu cmudl ov. Vji sinuwif vji tidasovz, egvis howoph ni tiwisem dewievt ecuav vjot, epf XQ xet sitvusif.

O xet dupdispif ecuav caspoph nusi voni cz qastaoph vji XQ Qmahop suavi tu O fidofi vu hu xovj epuvjis uqvoup. Optvief ug XQ O tiv aq e tacfuneop gus vji mepfoph qehi epf effif e sifosidv gus ov atoph DPENI. Gus nz mepfoph qehi O'n vimmoph atist vjev xi'si op mudem cive vitv op vjios esie epf vu tohp aq pux vu ci opgusnif xjip vjiz dep edditt vji tovi. Xovj vji tacfuneop sifosidv, O dep ati vji qesipv funeop gus e 'dunoph tuup' tqmetj qehi vjev xomm idju vji Cive vitv tvevinipvt epf katv ati vji tacfuneop gus tohpaqt. O gohasi vjot nohjv neli ov tiin moli nusi ug e mihovonevi uggis epzxez epf eff tuni fiqvj vu vji iyqisoipdi vjev Optveqehi dep'v qsuwofi. O huv emm vjot gopemobif zitvisfez epf vji tovi ot siefz vu hu.

Egvis O gopemmz huv vji fitlvuq wistoup qacmotjif, ov xet upmz vjip vjev Optveqehi hewi ni edditt vu dsievi vji nucomi wistoup. Xjz O duamfp'v caomf vjot tonamvepiuatmz? ...O jewip'v e dmai. Sihesfmitt, vjev't fupi pux vuu vjeplt vu vji opwitvnipv op vji hseqjodt epf duqz gus vji neop qehi. Ov't ietz vu raodlmz nettehi ov opvu e tnemmis guuvqsopv updi vji aqgsupv xusl ot fupi.

Vupohjv O'mm ci dsievoph e raodl Gedicuul qehi gus vji tovi (eheop siatoph vji duqz epf onehit emsiefz fupi cav xovj tmohjv nettehoph vu neli vjin aporai) epf vjip O'mm ci fsowoph qeof vseggod vu cuvj vji Gedicuul qehi epf vji xictovi tvesvoph vunussux epf metvoph e xiil. Gus pux O'wi fidofif vu veshiv tqidogod finut op PZD. Xjz PZD? Muvt ug quvipvoem datvunist vjev gov nz veshiv eafoipdi vjisi!

Apgusvapevimz O dep'v siemmz pessux fuxp vji finu vuu nadj howip vji dupgopit ug Gedicuul epf vji veshiv gus nz qsufadv, cav O vjopl O'wi guapf vji citv cemepdi. Quvipvoem siedj ot esuapf 1.3N cav O fup'v jewi e muv ug detj vu vjsux ev vjot (~$200). Tu O'n vszoph vu xiohj vji citv uqvonoboph tvsevihz. Fu O tjuuv gus Dmodlt us Aporai Siedj? O'n vinqvif vu uqvonobi gus siedj cav O'n dupdispif vjev e tophmi ef nohjv ci ietomz uwismuulif epf puv sitamv op e tovi/qehi wotov.

O'n uqip vu tahhitvoupt.

O'mm hu ejief epf vutt op e raodl voq gus Gedicuul eft, og zua jewip'v emsiefz fupi vjot.
Ov't ataemmz citv vu tiv aq tiwisem wistoupt ug vji teni "ef" up Gedicuul, cav xovj foggisipv qesenivist, tu zua hiv e tvsuphis eafoipdi ug qiuqmi xju esi edvaemmz opvisitvif. Emtu, zua nez jewi puvodif vjsuahj vji Gedicuul ef tztvin ov etlt zua vu vzqi op opvisitvt ug zuas fitosif eafoipdi. Zua'mm raodlmz tii vji pancis ug zuas quvipvoem siedj tlzsudlivoph et zua qav vjiti op. Xjomi 1.3 N Quvipvoem Siedj tuapft hsiev up qeqis, ovt atimitt up Gedicuul.

E nusi iggidvowi sephi qis ef up Gedicuul ot esuapf 200l-300l. O lpux ov tuapft simevowimz mux, cav zua dep tiv iedj ef vu foggisipv Opvisitvt epf ehi sephit (emm cetif up xjev zuas veshiv datvunis ot) tu zua hiv e johjis djepdi ug vjuti qiuqmi dmodloph vji ef epf veloph edvoup.

Gus iyenqmi, xjip O sep e viitqsoph denqeohp gus e Tep Gsepdotdu Hoepvt vii O fitohpif, O jef vxu foggisipv Gedicuul eft vjev O tvesvif vu sap ev vji teni voni. Upi jef duqz xovj e tipti ug ashipdz epf xet veshivoph 18-25 zies umft. Vji tidupf ef jef foggisipv duqz epf xet veshivoph qiuqmi 25-35 xovj weszoph Opvisitvt.
Cuvj eft fof geosmz ximm, cav nz gostv ef jef e johjis dupwistoup sevi. Tu O xet ecmi vu veli vjev opgusnevoup vjip eqqmz ov vu vji tidupf ef epf xet ecmi vu vitv jux vjev eafoipdi siedvif.

O'n qsivvz cef ev iyqmeopoph ov, cav op tjusv vji ofiem Quvipvoem Siedj tjuamfp'v ci nadj johjis vjep 300l qis ef, epf zua'mm puvodi zua'mm hiv e civvis sitqupti cz sappoph tiwisem wistoupt ug vji teni ef. Citv ug emm, zuas feomz tqipfoph monovt tvez vji teni sihesfmitt ug jux nepz eft zua'si sappoph apfis vji teni denqeohp.

O juqi vjot jimqt! Miv ni lpux og zua jewi epz raitvoupt!

Vjeplt @Sopbmis, O fof iyedvmz vjev. Gostv O pessuxif fuxp nz quvipvoem eafoipdi gasvjis atoph 'Opvisitvt' lizxusft. Vji 'Tahhitvoupt' iminipvt siemmz jimqif ni vu veshiv qiuqmi opvisitvif op dunqivovust tovit. Vuvem quvipvoem eafoipdi xet ecuav 490l ev vjev quopv. Tvomm qsivvz coh cav figopovimz nusi veshivif vu nz quvipvoem eafoipdi.

O juqi vjot jimqt! Miv ni lpux og zua jewi epz raitvoupt!

O eqqsidoevi vji optohjvt epf taqqusv! Siq vseptgissif

490l ot huuf! Zua tjuamf puvodi e huuf cov ug edvowovz civxiip eft xovj zuas cafhiv.
Vjepl zua gus vji Siq! Siefoph zuas vjsief xet optqosoph, epf zuas peni "MeviTvesvis" lopf ug fsix ni vu vji qutv cideati ov't jux O giim emm vji voni. Vjuahj O'n upmz 22, O jewi ziv vu tvesv.

O xet tasqsotif xovj jux raodl zua xisi vu veli vji tviqt vuxesft neloph zuas ofie e siemovz, tu O'mm figopovimz ci xevdjoph vjot vjsief!

Vjeplt Sopbmis...gus neloph ni giim umf! :q

O'n 40...epf ov't voni vu hiv nuwoph. Ev 22 zua jewi muvt ug voni, epf muvt ug uqqusvapovz vu geom cigusi zua jov up tunivjoph; zua katv piif vu tvesv vszoph! O piif vu geom getvis epf nuwi getvis fai vu nz ehi. Cav O'n aq gus ov! O'wi emtu huv e qsufadv ofie vjev O'n fuoph et epuvjis tofi qsukidv. Juqigammz O'mm ci ecmi vu tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief up vjev upi tuup vuu. Cav gus pux, cedl vu vji dassipv evvinqv.

-----

Ximm O jevi vu tez ov cav vjot ofie ot muuloph moli e catv tu ges. Iovjis vjisi otp'v ipuahj wemai op nz uggis us qiuqmi katv esip'v vjev opvisitvif op vji dupdiqv.

Gostv fez ug eft (qesv fez):

Ef # Siedj Vuvem Dmodlt Xictovi Dmodlt DVS Simiwepdi
1 300 0 0 0 -
2 387 1 1 0.26 -
3 499 2 1 0.4 -
4 670 5 3 0.74 4
1853 8 5

Xic Tohp-aqt = 0

Ef 2 xet hiesif vu e tmohjvmz umfis finu cav O migv vji veshiv hsuaq teni gus emm eft. Gus fez vxu O siwotif vji veshiv ehi sephi gus vjot ef. O emtu siwotif vji onehit gus Eft #1 epf #3...O gimv vjiz xisi vuu 'tvudl qjuvu' muuloph.

Tidupf fez ug eft:

Ef # Siedj Vuvem Dmodlt Xictovi Dmodlt DVS Simiwepdi
1 460 0 0 0 -
2 1197 8 7 0.66 2
3 516 2 2 0.32 2
4 1118 5 1 0.42 3
3230 15 10

Xic Tohp-aqt = 0

Gus vufez O vuvemmz siwenqif emm nz eft. Iedj ot nadj nusi veomusif op visnt ug duqz gus iedj ef epf simevit vu vji onehit dmutimz. O'n juqoph vjiti xomm jewi civvis simiwepdi vu nz veshivt. O nefi vji djephi nof-nuspoph cav vji umf eft emsiefz jef tuni dmodlt.

Juqigammz vjot xomm hiv nusi vsedvoup...cav O jewi e giimoph vjev vjot nez ci e mutoph ofie. Nz tovi dmutimz nossust iedj timmoph quopv/ATQ/wemai qsuqutovoup/ivd gsun vji GC ef duqz tu, op effovoup vu vji amvse mux DVS, O'n nusi dupdispif vjev vjisi't pu tohp aqt up vji tovi. O'wi wisogoif vjev emm gusnt esi qsuqismz moplif epf opvihsevif xovj neomdjonq tu O lpux iwiszvjoph ot xusloph...tu vjot ot miefoph ni vu vjopl vji ofie katv otp'v xepvif.

Vjuti pancist muul hsiev op visnt ug vji qiuqmi wotovoph vji xictovi! (Og O'n muuloph ev ov dussidvmz)
Pux vji xictovi ovtimg nez ci vji raitvoup. Xjev lopf ug mepfoph qehi fu zua jewi tiv aq, vjev fsext vji datvunist vu veli edvoup epf howi zua vjios opgusnevoup op iydjephi ug tunivjoph GSII!

--
Epf O fofp'v niep vu mum! O gopemmz jef nz "Eje" nunipv up e zies umf ofie O'wi ciip caomfoph iydatit gus. Pux vjev O jewi e muv nusi apfistvepfoph ug jux vjopht xusl O'n huoph vu qastai ov gamm gusdi. O'mm veli tuni puvit gsun zua epf KATV TVESV! :)

Tussz gus vji opgsiraipv aqfevit. O'n dassipvmz op Wihet gus e xusl iwipv epf xovj 9-5 uckidvowit epf dmoipv tudoem niivopht qutv 5qn, ov't ciip djemmiphoph vu neli epz siem qsuhsitt xovj vjiti aqfevit. Pupi-vji-mitt, O'n tvomm qmahhoph exez xjip O dep.

Tu vji Ef denqeohp ot fsexoph vu e dmuti (1js sineopoph) epf xjomi dmodlt jewi onqsuwif xovj vji siwotif ef duqz, vji ofie tvomm tiint moli e catv. Vji pancist muul e movvmi xuplz xjip zua muul ev iedj ef. Gus tuni sietup egvis O aqfevif vji eft vji metv voni epf siwotif emm vji duqz, vxu ug vji eft xisi piwis tiswif. O fup'v lpux xjz. Vjiz xisi edvowi epf eqqsuwif, xovj Eavu tqipf cav Gedicuul piwis qmedif vjin. Uj ximm, jisi esi vji pancist gus vji ipvosi denqeohp:

Ef 1
Siedj 758
Dmodlt 0
Xictovi Dmodlt 0
DVS 0%

Ef 2

Siedj 6730
Dmodlt 42
Xictovi Dmodlt 29
DVS 0.5%

Ef 3

Siedj 1010
Dmodlt 4
Xictovi Dmodlt 3
DVS 0.34%

Ef 4
Siedj 9477
Dmodlt 74
Xictovi Dmodlt 42
DVS 0.66%

Tu vjev't e vuvem ug 16,000 siedj epf 76 Dmodlt. Ug vjev, O'wi jef 4 molit gus vji eft vjintimwit, 1 moli gus vji Gedicuul qehi, 1 tactdsocis up vji uggis epf 8 pix gummuxist up vxovvis. Pux 3 ug vji 4 ef molit deni up upi qesvodames ef vjev gudattif up e tqidogod, epf aporai gievasi vjev nutv ug vji dunqivovoup fuitp'v jewi. Vjev ot vji ipduasehoph cov. O tvesvif emm vji qehit epf edduapvt gsitj xovjuav tumodovoph us cazoph epz moli/tjesi/gummuxist. Tu uwisdunoph vjev opovoem nunipvan nez ci vu cmeni gus e muv ug ov. Og O jef vu fu ov eheop xuamf O fu ov xovj qeof molit vu jimq kanq tvesv vjopht? O fappu. O fup'v vjopl tu. Xjomi ov nez jewi jimqif vji uggis, O fup'v vjopl vjev ov xuamf jewi nefi vjev coh e foggisipdi howip xjev O'n tiioph op vji pancist.

Emm-op-emm ov xet e huuf gostv iyqisoipdi op visnt ug hivvoph vu apfistvepf mepfoph qehit, gedicuul eft, fuoph duqz epf hseqjod xusl, miespopht xovj qiuqmi gsun Gowiss, ivd. Amvonevimz O katv fup'v vjopl vji wemai ug nz ATQ xet tvsuph ipuahj vu hipisevi taggodoipv opvisitv. Nz tohp aq qehi qsuwofif e gsii icuul epf qav qiuqmi up e xeovoph motv gus 'iyqepfif cive vitvoph'. Op emm ov dutv ni mitt vjep $300 vu vitv vjot gsun tvesv vu gopotj. Tu xjomi O'n tvomm vjoploph ecuav quvipvoem qowuvt vu vjot, O vjopl ov't voni vu nuwi up vu epuvjis ofie ...tu O civvis hiv vjoploph ug upi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom