Hi all!
I just finished reading TMF and I just came up with an idea that I think could generate not only millions, but billions. However, I need to see if it is as viable as it sounds in my head and my few notes.
Basically, my idea is a business that is kind of a "one bill" idea for the slowlaners who have multiple monthly bills to pay each month - cell phone, cable, utilities, etc, that aren't set up via a direct withdrawal system.
The business would be half app, half investment tool that would allow the user to pay a lump sum (or however they want to replenish their balance) and earn interest on that amount that would be credited to account.
Quickly: Deposit $1000 on the 1st, bill automatically withdraws on the 12th for $500, another on the 26th. You replenish on the 1st. Therefore, the user would generate interest from the 1st-11th @ $1000, and for $500 12th-25th. Nothing from 26th-30th.
The idea is to simplify bill payments and make money paying bills.
I wonder if there are enough people that pay bills online, but manually. The process would eliminate the forgetfulness of bill payment and turn monthly expenses to a lump sum.
Thoughts? I have the idea, but have no idea on implementation except it would be a lot of hard work and could be very profitable!
I just finished reading TMF and I just came up with an idea that I think could generate not only millions, but billions. However, I need to see if it is as viable as it sounds in my head and my few notes.
Basically, my idea is a business that is kind of a "one bill" idea for the slowlaners who have multiple monthly bills to pay each month - cell phone, cable, utilities, etc, that aren't set up via a direct withdrawal system.
The business would be half app, half investment tool that would allow the user to pay a lump sum (or however they want to replenish their balance) and earn interest on that amount that would be credited to account.
Quickly: Deposit $1000 on the 1st, bill automatically withdraws on the 12th for $500, another on the 26th. You replenish on the 1st. Therefore, the user would generate interest from the 1st-11th @ $1000, and for $500 12th-25th. Nothing from 26th-30th.
The idea is to simplify bill payments and make money paying bills.
I wonder if there are enough people that pay bills online, but manually. The process would eliminate the forgetfulness of bill payment and turn monthly expenses to a lump sum.
Thoughts? I have the idea, but have no idea on implementation except it would be a lot of hard work and could be very profitable!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
