What's new

My Introduction!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

TheEntrepreneur

New Contributor
Hello. I'm really glad to be on this forum, and I would love to introduce myself.

First off, I am 20 years old and I started my two blogs about 2 months ago. I've learned how to optimize my site for more traffic and build a social following. I've also learned how to promote my site through social media as well.

For about 2 years ago I've been obsessed with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). Being a teenager learning how these sites work came easily to me. So I started to divulge in how I can make some money off of them. I made a couple dollars in social media, but it didn't give me the "wow" effect. 1 year ago I started my journey in internet marketing and that's what brought me to affiliate marketing. Shortly being in affiliate marketing convinced me that I should start my own blogs. I have two currently, and both are in two different niches that I have a interest and knowledge in. Although I've only had my site for about 2 months now, I gained a lot of knowledge in monetizing my blog. As I was exploring the business aspect of my sites, I realized that it wasn't actually a business, but I was simply just "monetizing" my blogs.

I realized I wanted to start a business. That's what brought me here. I've started to read posts by top members here in this forum and it really changed my outlook on how I can make money. Even I, at 20 years old, can start a business and make a million dollars. I'm really looking forward to learning on this forum as well as making friends/partners. Hopefully, when all goes well, I can give back to this community when I've succeeded.

Thanks and I'm really enjoying this site and the community.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan! O'n 20 vuu :)

Ziej, nupivoboph e cmuh ot duum cav puv e "siem catopitt", ataemmz. Cav ov figopovimz ot e tvesv epf ov tiint moli zua'wi miespif raovi e cov gsun ov :)

Fu zua emsiefz jewi ep ofie/qmep gus e catopitt zua xepv vu tvesv?

- Podl

Ximduni vu vji gusan! O'n 20 vuu :)

Ziej, nupivoboph e cmuh ot duum cav puv e "siem catopitt", ataemmz. Cav ov figopovimz ot e tvesv epf ov tiint moli zua'wi miespif raovi e cov gsun ov :)

Fu zua emsiefz jewi ep ofie/qmep gus e catopitt zua xepv vu tvesv?

- Podl
Jiz! Vjeplt. Epf ziej O jewi e cetod ofie ug xjev O xepv vu fu, cav O siemmz piif jimq seotoph gapft gus tvesvoph zua lpux? O fup'v siemmz jewi vji gapft vjev xomm emmux ni vu josi qiuqmi epf tvesv e catopitt vuu. Tu vszoph vu gopf uav jux ov ot O'n huoph vu fu vjev.

Ximduni! Og zua fidofi vu hiv cedl opvu tudoem nifoe xi tjuamf vien aq. O fu xic fitohp epf O'n dassipvmz xusloph up ep eqq vjev duamf ati e neslivoph netvisnopf. O'n epuvjis 20 zies umf djidloph op!
Tasi! O'n katv vszoph vu miesp jux O dep gapf nz uxp catopitt. Nezci egvis vjev O xuamf moli vu djev xovj zua ecuav vjev.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom