The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My kind of house...

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
property details connecticut real estate from william raveis real estate, one of the leading real estate agencies in connecticut, featuring homes for sale in ct: fairfield, ridgefield, hartford, greenwich, stamford, litchfield

Came down $5m in price, but that part of the market is pretty dead right now. Look at that property and those view.

It has a three car garage too! So I could keep an Arnage T, Ferrari, and my truck up front. In the back I'd build a 50X100 garage for stuff/equipment. Their is probably a spot on the property where I could hide equipment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Daaamn... Although it's interior style is not the best for my liking but it is an awesome house nonetheless... My Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby, Range Rover and Lexus IS would look nice there.. :)

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah the style isn't for everyone. I like having the land though since I'm a very private person. I don't want to see my neighbors or know they exist. The list the acerage as 45, but actualy thats wrong. Their is over 400...some in NY and some in CT. The house used to be listed at $14m, I think they are trying to split up the parcel, not sure. But I know their is about 450ish their.

The first thing I would add to such a property, if its not already in place is an electric gate with a nice stone wall. That way no one can get up the drive unless I want them to.:cool:

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
The first thing I would add to such a property, if its not already in place is an electric gate with a nice stone wall. That way no one can get up the drive unless I want them to.:cool:

Haha...reminds of middle ages... then definitely no one would know what is happening inside the property...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.