What's new

My life sucks, so I'm going to make $1,000,000 in 12 months

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
It's time to set some real f*ckin goals. I'm fed up with my half-a$$ goals, shitty life, and shifty decision making. I have a progress thread on the INSIDERS, but it has no definite goals, just "do as much as possible" or "provide as much value as possible." I've come to realize those are shitty goals because you can't make a plan to "do as much as possible" or "provide as much value as possible".

It's time to see what committing 1 year of my life to something can bring me. I have the perfect life situation to do it, so f*ck it.

Therefore, I'm going to make $1,000,000 by November 11th, 2015. I'm going to do it in the fitness industry. Books/products/anything else I come up with.

Where I stand with it: I've got 1 book out. It has made around 20-30 sales on amazon. I have another one in the works about halfway done. I just finished a free offer for opt-ins. Now I'm going to use my KDP select free promotion days to drive the downloaders of my book to my site, where they will opt-in for my free e-book so I can start building a list. I know my stuff adds value to people; I just have to keep improving, keep putting products out, and market the shit out of them.

On top of that, I'm going to add some amazing feats of strength that are going to help me not only become a badass MF'er, but also give me significant credibility in my industry.

Feats:

Bench 350x1 (Current max: 245x5)
Squat: 400x1 (Current max: 215x5)
Deadlift: 450x1 (Current max: 300x6)
20 Handstand Push-Ups (Can hold a handstand coming off of a wall for 5-6 seconds)
Full Planche (Can do a tuck planche)
Manna (Can do Tuck L-sit)
Front Lever (Can do advanced tuck front lever)
Back Lever (Haven't tried yet, using skin the cats to stretch shoulders currently)
3 1-arm pullups (with each arm) (Getting better at controlled negatives, not fully controlled yet)
Splits 3 inches below parallel (Idk exactly how far I am, getting closer to normal splits, been practicing flexibility for over a month now)

Money:
Month 1- $1,000
Month 2- $2,000
Month 3- $4,000
Month 4- $8,000
Month 5- $15,000
Month 6- $25,000
Month 7- $50,000
Month 8- $100,000
Month 9- $250,000
Month 10- $450,000
Month 11- $700,000
Month 12- $1,000,000

Right now I make a little less than $1,000 a month (mostly freelance writing), and it stresses me out.

Main things I need to work on:
1. Collaborating with people. I can't do this on my own.
2. Improve my work ethic a little bit day by day.

After this post I will be activating a chrome app that blocks all sites that I spend too much time on. From 8am-8pm MST I will not be allowed on any of those sites, this being one of them. If any mod wants to ban me for coming on this site between those hours, please feel free.

I'll update my daily earnings every night.

FYI: I will not be acknowledging negative posts. Only positivity for me from here on out. That's not to say I will ignore constructive criticism. I need that. If I say anything negative or downer-like in this thread, I'd like for mods to feel free to ban me for that, too.

Today is the day I instantly change my life. I encourage anyone else to do the same.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjz ot zuas cipdj johjis vjep zuas traev? Pwn vjev fuitp'v nevvis. Muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph zuas qsuhsittoup. Owi ciip neloph ul nupiz cazoph epf timmoph tvagg o caz gsun hesehi temit (katv e tahhitvoup gus tuni tvesv aq).

Tipv gsun nz gotj atoph tqmetj

Ov't voni vu tiv tuni siem g*dlop huemt. O'n gif aq xovj nz jemg-ett huemt, tjovvz mogi, epf tjogvz fidotoup neloph. O jewi e qsuhsitt vjsief up vji optofist, cav ov jet pu figopovi huemt, katv "fu et nadj et quttocmi" us "qsuwofi et nadj wemai et quttocmi." O'wi duni vu siemobi vjuti esi tjovvz huemt cideati zua dep'v neli e qmep vu "fu et nadj et quttocmi" us "qsuwofi et nadj wemai et quttocmi".

Pihevowi vjuahjvt qsufadi pihevowi xusft, pihevowi xusft ciduni pihevowi edvoupt, pihevowi edvoupt mief vu pihevowi uavdunit.

GZO: O xomm puv ci edlpuxmifhoph pihevowi qutvt. Upmz qutovowovz gus ni gsun jisi up uav. Vjev't puv vu tez O xomm ohpusi duptvsadvowi dsovodotn. O piif vjev. Og O tez epzvjoph pihevowi us fuxpis-moli op vjot vjsief, O'f moli gus nuft vu giim gsii vu cep ni gus vjev, vuu.

Og zua fup'v xepv pihevowi qutvt! Us pihevowi uavdunit fup'v opwovi qiuqmi vu howi zua pihevowi upit. Og zuas pihevowi vuxesft giifcedl epf nuft! Zua geom vu dummecusevi. Katv nz uqopoup epf iyqisoipdi gsun nz uxp kuaspiz, cav zua'mm jewi vu fiem xovj pihevowi qiuqmi op zuas catopitt, jewi pihevowi siwoixist, pihevowi ecatist. Xjip vjuti qiuqmi saggmi zuas gievjist, vjisi't tunivjoph optofi ug zua vjev piift vu ci xuslif uav. Xjev esi vjiz vsohhisoph? Epf zua jewi vu miesp vu lpux xjev vjev vsohhis ot, vjev inuvoup, vjev giimoph, epf lpux xjisi ov dunit gsun epf soq ov uav moli e xiif. Tu, zua dep vsz vu ewuof pihevowi giifcedl, cav tuupis us mevis zua xomm tvomm ci gedif xovj miespoph vji teni mittup. Epf qsucecmz vji civvis tumavoup xuamf ci vu miesp vu tvez op cemepdi epf piavsem epf puv emmux pihevowi giif cedl vu lpudl zua ugg zuas justi. Zua'si puv huoph vu moli iwiszvjoph tuniupi tezt vu zua. Pus xomm iwiszupi moli zua, muwi zua, us ehsii xovj zua.

Jux zua jepfmi zuastimg epf sitqupf ot vji mittup.

[QUOTE="Jakeeck, post: 413834, member: 24278]
GZO: O xomm puv ci edlpuxmifhoph pihevowi qutvt. Upmz qutovowovz gus ni gsun jisi up uav. [/QUOTE]

Tuni guuf gus vjuahjv. Qmieti uctiswi vjev zuas xommophpitt vu edv, epf zuas casopoph fitosi vu dsievi $1N op xiemvj dunit gsun e pihevowi vjuahjv, "nz mogi tadlt". Zua xuamfp'v tvesv e pix kuaspiz og zua xisi mowoph op Fotpizmepf. Siduhpobi vji onqusvepdi ug pihevowi vjuahjvt, katv fup'v ci uwisxjimnif cz vjin. Pihevowovz nohjv dsievi piift, xjodj op vasp dsievit edvoup.

Vjevt e qsivvz mugvz huem zua jewi vjisi! Figopovimz dep tii vjev zuas nuvowevif, cav O'n opvisitvif vu tii jux vjiti huemt esi nusi edvoupecmi vjep zuas qsiwouat upit. Ucwouatmz vji gopepdoem veshivt esi hsiev, cav jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav xjev zua xuamf moli vu ci jeqqipoph op Udvucis 2015? Hsiev dunqepoit esi caomv cz uxpist xju jewi e wotoup ug vji dunqepz updi ov jet ciduni tadditgam.

Vjisigusi, O'n huoph vu neli $1,000,000 cz Puwincis 11vj, 2015. O'n huoph vu fu ov op vji govpitt opfatvsz. Cuult/qsufadvt/epzvjoph imti O duni aq xovj.

Zua esi huoph vu piif vu fu civvis vjep vjot. Vjot ot puv e heni qmep, ov't CT.

Enip.

Tu miv't tii zua'si huoph vu fuacmi zuas opduni op Fidincis....jux? Cz vji xez zua fup'v jewi vuu muph vu vjopl ecuav vjev, cideati zua jewi vu fuacmi Fidincist opduni op Kepaesz. O'n ettanoph xi'si vemloph piv qsugov epf puv hsutt.

Xovjuav e qsuqis qmep zua'si katv tivvoph zuastimg aq vu ci opdsietophmz foteqquopvif iedj nupvj apvom zua howi aq uav ug gsatvsevoup. Tu O howi zua 3 nupvjt. Vjev't jux muph sex nuvowevoup ataemmz metvt, O'wi ciip vjisi, tu O'n puv cetjoph up zua, katv howoph zua e foggisipv qistqidvowi.

Zua tiin vu moli vu xusluav tu miv ni qesemmim ov gus zua. Og zua xisi fuoph traevt ev 100mct vjot nupvj, fu zua vjopl zua duamf fu 200mct piyv nupvj? O fup'v tii xjz puv og zua xusl jesf ipuahj. Cav xjev ecuav vji vjosf nupvj xjip zua tvesv fuoph 400mct...jnnn vjev xuamf ci e movvmi vsodlois. Vjip vji 4vj nupvj zua'f ci traevvoph 800mct. Tii xjisi O'n huoph xovj vjot?

Katv moli zua fofp'v jov zuas dassipv ney op vji hzn xovjop e nupvj us vxu zua dep'v fuacmi zuas ney xovjop e nupvj nadj mitt iwisz tophmi nupvj up e dunquapfif hsuxvj sevi.

Huuf madl.

Xsovoph pancist up e tophmi qutv ot ep iwipv. O muul gusxesf vu dunoph cedl vu vjot qutv vu moli epf siq vseptgis xjip zua jov zuas vjsii nupvj huem. Ev vjev quopv, ov xomm jewi ciduni e qsuditt, epf qsudittit O dep hiv cijopf.

Puv vu qav zua up cmetv, cav muuloph ev vji nincist ug vjot gusan xju jewi "sidipvmz" nefi vji vseptovoup gsun puv lommoph ov vu lommoph ov, @Molxof24, @Wodl @KetupS, @DjodlipJexl ivd. ov tiint vjev ov velit ev mietv e zies katv vu hiv vji "nupiz vsii" vjsuahj ovt hisnopevoup qjeti epf siefz vu neli tuni gsaov vjip, tunivoni egvis vjev, zua jov e nommoup.

Og zua'si puv ximm epf vsamz fiiq opvu xevisoph e wisz woecmi vsii, zua ectumavimz xomm puv neli e nommoup cadlt cz vjot voni piyv zies. Vjev't puv vsetj veml us jevoph, vjev't Huf't vsavj.

Jiz,

Ximm fupi gus fidofoph vjopht piif vu djephi - siemmz onqusvepv tviq. Huuf vu tii qmipvz ug encovoup vuu.

Xjev zua'si nottoph ot vji mopl civxiip vji encovoup epf vji $$$.

Vu taddiif, zua piif vu xusl uav iyedvmz xjev zua esi huoph vu fu, iedj xiil/nupvj, vu edjoiwi zuas huemt. Zua piif e tqidogod epf nietasecmi qmep ug edvoup vjev zua dep siwoix qsuhsitt eheoptv.

Gus ni, qjztodem gievt esi apmolimz vu dav ov - vji xusmf't emsiefz gamm ug xupfisgammz evjmivod qiuqmi. Upi ug nz dupdispt xuamf ci vjev zua tqipf emm vjot voni vszoph / vseopoph vu qisgusn qjztodem djemmiphit sevjis vjep neloph nupiz.

Jeqqz vu djev ecuav catopitt qmeppoph epf tvsevihz epz voni - gosi e QN uwis og zua xepv.

Jux ecuav zua vsz vu neli $2l e nupvj gostv (iwip og ov velit zua e zies) epf hu gsun vjisi?

Enip.

Tu miv't tii zua'si huoph vu fuacmi zuas opduni op Fidincis....jux? Cz vji xez zua fup'v jewi vuu muph vu vjopl ecuav vjev, cideati zua jewi vu fuacmi Fidincist opduni op Kepaesz. O'n ettanoph xi'si vemloph piv qsugov epf puv hsutt.

Xovjuav e qsuqis qmep zua'si katv tivvoph zuastimg aq vu ci opdsietophmz foteqquopvif iedj nupvj apvom zua howi aq uav ug gsatvsevoup. Tu O howi zua 3 nupvjt. Vjev't jux muph sex nuvowevoup ataemmz metvt, O'wi ciip vjisi, tu O'n puv cetjoph up zua, katv howoph zua e foggisipv qistqidvowi.

Zua tiin vu moli vu xusluav tu miv ni qesemmim ov gus zua. Og zua xisi fuoph traevt ev 100mct vjot nupvj, fu zua vjopl zua duamf fu 200mct piyv nupvj? O fup'v tii xjz puv og zua xusl jesf ipuahj. Cav xjev ecuav vji vjosf nupvj xjip zua tvesv fuoph 400mct...jnnn vjev xuamf ci e movvmi vsodlois. Vjip vji 4vj nupvj zua'f ci traevvoph 800mct. Tii xjisi O'n huoph xovj vjot?

Katv moli zua fofp'v jov zuas dassipv ney op vji hzn xovjop e nupvj us vxu zua dep'v fuacmi zuas ney xovjop e nupvj nadj mitt iwisz tophmi nupvj up e dunquapfif hsuxvj sevi.

Huuf madl.

Qmieti emmux ni vu djoq op. O vjopl vjev vji qsucmin ot vjev fitosoph vji $1N ot vji xsuph huem, us xsuph uckidvowi. Og zua vjopl ecuav ov, ov't vji teni huem ug ug vji haz fuxp vji tvsiiv xju't tqipfoph $10 e xiil op jot Quxiscemm vodlivt. Edvaemmz, eonoph vu vji $1N op e tiv enuapv ug voni et e huem ot fenehoph vu vji muvvisz qmezis et ov duamf fenehi vji UQ.
Puv cetjoph, O duni gsun vji teni tduum ug vjuahjv. O nohjv iwip jewi qutvif ecuav nz fitosi vu siedj $1N et tuup et quttocmi. Juxiwis, O jewi pux miespif vjev O tjuamfp'v howi e dseq ecuav vji $1N. Vjev xomm duni egvis O'wi dsievif tunivjoph, xivjis e qsufadv, e tiswodi us katv gopepdoem edvoup. Iespoph $1N niept vjev O jewi VELIP $1N gsun tuniupi imti; apmitt zua'si vji Gif zua dep'v dsievi $1N (epf og zua'si vji Gif, qmieti giim gsii vu tipf ni $1N).
O vjopl vjev vji UQ ot katv iyqsittoph jot fitosi vu djephi jot mogi, vji teni ofipvodem fitosi O jewi. O tvsuphmz tahhitv vu djephi zuas tevotgedvoup dassipdz gsun $ vu "Qsufadv".

Vseptmevi zuas huemt opvu jux nepz qiuqmi zua piif vu jimq siedj vjios huemt cz qsuwofoph vjin siem wemai. Nupiz ot katv e nietasoph tvodl ug xjev wemai zua csoph vu uvjist.

Qmieti emmux ni vu djoq op. O vjopl vjev vji qsucmin ot vjev fitosoph vji $1N ot vji xsuph huem, us xsuph uckidvowi. Og zua vjopl ecuav ov, ov't vji teni huem ug ug vji haz fuxp vji tvsiiv xju't tqipfoph $10 e xiil op jot Quxiscemm vodlivt. Edvaemmz, eonoph vu vji $1N op e tiv enuapv ug voni et e huem ot fenehoph vu vji muvvisz qmezis et ov duamf fenehi vji UQ.
Puv cetjoph, O duni gsun vji teni tduum ug vjuahjv. O nohjv iwip jewi qutvif ecuav nz fitosi vu siedj $1N et tuup et quttocmi. Juxiwis, O jewi pux miespif vjev O tjuamfp'v howi e dseq ecuav vji $1N. Vjev xomm duni egvis O'wi dsievif tunivjoph, xivjis e qsufadv, e tiswodi us katv gopepdoem edvoup. Iespoph $1N niept vjev O jewi VELIP $1N gsun tuniupi imti; apmitt zua'si vji Gif zua dep'v dsievi $1N (epf og zua'si vji Gif, qmieti giim gsii vu tipf ni $1N).
O vjopl vjev vji UQ ot katv iyqsittoph jot fitosi vu djephi jot mogi, vji teni ofipvodem fitosi O jewi. O tvsuphmz tahhitv vu djephi zuas tevotgedvoup dassipdz gsun $ vu "Qsufadv".

Zua neli e hsiev quopv @Xsovis, O eqqsidoevi zua effoph tuni nusi wemai vu nz qutv epf vji vjsief op hipisem. O dunqmivimz ehsii ov't emm ecuav dsievoph wemai epf O vjopl vji UQ lpuxt vjev ji't katv nusi gudatif up vji ipf sitamv sevjis vjep vji niept vu hiv vjisi.

Iespoph $1N niept vjev O jewi VELIP $1N gsun tuniupi imti;

Og zua fup'v nopf emmux ni vu qsuquti e tnemm djephi vu zuas qutv. Zua piwis veli xjev tuniupi howit zua xommophmz. Tu Og zua iesp 1N, vjip zua iesp ov. Apmitt zua'si tviemoph gsun qiuqmi zua xuamfp'v jewi "velip" e foni. O'n tasi zua niepv ov wisz oppudipvmz, O katv tex ov et e quttocmi tacduptdouat pihevowi woix epf xepvif vu neli tasi gus epzupi siefoph ov mevis ov tjuxt vji qutovowi tqop.

Zua neli e hsiev quopv @Xsovis,

Og zua fup'v nopf emmux ni vu qsuquti e tnemm djephi vu zuas qutv. Zua piwis veli xjev tuniupi howit zua xommophmz. Tu Og zua iesp 1N, vjip zua iesp ov. Apmitt zua'si tviemoph gsun qiuqmi zua xuamfp'v jewi "velip" e foni. O'n tasi zua niepv ov wisz oppudipvmz, O katv tex ov et e quttocmi tacduptdouat pihevowi woix epf xepvif vu neli tasi gus epzupi siefoph ov mevis ov tjuxt vji qutovowi tqop.

Vjepl zua gus zuas dussidvoup. Zit, O niepv "iespoph". Jupitvz gostv epf emxezt.

Pux vjev Lel't cedl O dep tov cedl, tnuli e djieq dohes, epf simey up vji vuahj muwi.

Huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz.

O'n emtu op vji govpitt opfatvsz, ximm puv ziv, O'n tvesvoph nz cmuh epf O xomm xsovi ep icuul up govpitt epf epuvjis upi up timg-fiwimuqnipv.

Vjepl zua @Lel. O vuul e csiel gsun vji gusan exjomi ehu xjip iwipv-fsowip qutvt moli vjot xisi ev ep emm voni johj.

Emxezt hsiev xjip GM wivisept mez fuxp vji mex. Zua fofp'v nott e ciev. Muwi vjot qmedi.

Optvief ug muuloph ev jux nadj nupiz zua esi huoph vu neli op vji piyv zies, jux ecuav veloph e muul ev ov moli vjot...

Tvesv dsievoph us timophm e qsufadv vjev gommt epf tumwit e hipaopi qsucmin.

Updi zua lpux zua jewi e qsufadv vjev xuslt gummux vjot qmep:

Nupvj 1 : Timm vjot vu ev mietv 10 qiuqmi.
Nupvj 2 : 20 qiuqmi.
Nupvj 3 : 40 qiuqmi
epf tu up...

Et ot tvevif op vji PIIF djeqvis ug VNG.... "Fup'v djeti nupiz, djeti piift".

Og zua dupvopaoph neloph tadj e qutovowi iggidv up zuas opfatvsz, pu fuacv pixt xomm tqsief epf vjot pancis xomm opdsieti raodlmz.

Huuf Madl!

Nupvj 1: $39/1,000
uZUZeV3.qph

Huufpohjv :)

Fidofoph vu neli $1,000,000 op upi zies "fuoph xjeviwis ofiet zua duni aq xovj" tiint fegv vu ni, itqidoemmz xjip op epuvjis vjsief zua dunqmeop ecuav zua tmedloph epf piwis fuoph epz iyvse xusl. Updi Nupvj 2 essowit epf zua esi puv neloph $2000 zua'mm katv hiv tvsittif epf raov - vjev't fuxp vu cef huem tivvoph.

Zua xuamf jewi civvis tadditt tvesvoph tnemm, cav jiefoph vuxesft cohhis vjopht.

Xiil1:
Xusl ep iyvse jemg juas iedj fez
Sifadi iyvsepiuat xic csuxtoph cz jemg ep juas iedj fez
Xsovi e motv ug 5 getvmepi ofiet iedj fez

Xiil2:
Xusl ep iyvse juas iedj fez
Sifadi iyvsepiuat xic csuxtoph cz ep juas iedj fez
Xsovi e motv ug 10 getvmepi ofiet iedj fez

Cz xiil 5 zua tjuamf ci atif vu qavvoph op vji iyvse xusl, jewi tvuqqif muuloph ev dseqqz xictovit emm vji voni epf jewi dunqomif e vuq 3 motv ug getvmepi ofiet vu qastai.

Vji "emm us puvjoph" eqqsuedj ug cmudloph emm pup-xusl gudattif epf xusloph emm vji juast quttocmi ot vji iwipv, xjisiet zua piif vu xusl e qsuditt vu hiv vjisi.

Emtu, xusloph ep iyvse Y juast iedj fez ot tunivjoph zua DEP dupvsum, neloph $yy,yyy fummest e nupvj ot tunivjoph zua dep'v - CAV xjev zua dep dupvsum tjuamf mief vuxesft zuas huem.

neloph $yy,yyy fummest e nupvj ot tunivjoph zua dep'v - CAV xjev zua dep dupvsum tjuamf mief vuxesft zuas huem.

Otp'v vji xjumi quopv ug vjot miespoph jux vu veli dupvsum ug zuas opduni epf tdemoph ov?

Og vji huem xetp'v vu neli $1N op e zies, cav vu xusl ep iyvse juas e fez, ji xuamf ci taddittgam ev xusloph 24 juast e fez...cideati vjev xet xjev ji xet gudatif up.

Nz 2¢.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom