What's new

My new SaaS journey to $10k/month

A topic related to SAAS or APPs
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
G

GuestA4319

Hey guys,

In the last few months I've been working on a new SaaS project which I finished yesterday(programming side). I decided to document my journey here so I can keep the motivation going and get support from others.

I'm not a beginner on SaaS businesses but not advanced either, so I appreciate any business advice from people with experience in this field.

Project: External Live Chat Page(link)
Field: Customer communication, support, feedback
Description:
An external live chat page which allows you to communicate effectively and send surveys, polls and other forms to your customers during the conversation.

It's like Landing Page + Live Chat + Google forms.

Pricing: free on closed beta stage

Some use cases:
For customer support: add the chat page link to your contact page or replace the entire old static page completely. Include chat page link into your emails, twitter, linkedin etc.

For customer feedback and research: You can build forms and send them during the conversation with your client. After they submit you can discuss about their choices.

For customer feedback(email link): You can get a link to your chat page that will enable a form by default. That way, when the users click on the link you included in the email(or anywhere) the form will appear. They can submit the form without needing to chat with you first, and if you are online, you can respond to their submission live.

For lead generation:
If you are using outbound emails to generate leads, this is gold. Instead of asking people to call you, better do a live chat first, it's much more likely to agree for a live chat than have a call with a stranger. From there you can escalate to a phone call or close the lead right there. Use the form feature to get the data from the prospect, live.

(Agencies) For client communication: Give the chat page link to your clients. You can set a default form to show when the clients go to the chat page so they can easily submit new requests even if you are offline. If you are online, you can see the requests and chat about them.

Others: hiring, SaaS on boarding and off boarding, etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't launched it yet officially, but I opened 10 spots for everyone who wants to try the tool, fastlaners have special priority. So if you want to sign up for free, here it is

Execution so far: Programming done for beta stage, Marketing/Sales none

Next actions: The idea is pretty much validated, but I still need to know who are the best customers. I assume that small businesses with at least 2 people on customer support, however I don't know which markets will use it the most.

My next action is to talk to beta users and see how it fits to their needs. In a few weeks I should get an idea on where to focus my marketing.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

And lastly, this is my chat page...so you can ask me any question and I'll try to respond live if I'm online:
Chat with us

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'wi vemlif xovj e gix atist ecuav xjodj suavi tjuamf O djuuti.

E haz teof vu buun-op epf timm ov et e mowi giifcedl vuum xovj djev gapdvoupemovz vu ewuof vji mowi djev nesliv xjodj ot vuu dsuxfif.

Epuvjis atis tvesvif vu opdmafi jot djev qehi mopl optofi Siqmz eqq, gus C2C mief hipisevoup(optvief ug tezoph "dep xi jewi e demm" ji tezt "dep xi jewi raodl djev"). O'n dasouat jux ov xuslt gus jon.

Xjev fu zua vjopl? Xjev datvunis tihnipv tjuamf o hu gus...us miv ov hipisem moli ov't pux?

Lafut up vji edvoup.. O moli vji fitohpt, vji vseptqesipdz uwis vji cedlhsuapft.

Nz efwodi xuamf ci vu puv vsz vu gohasi uav nesliv gov raovi ziv... cav katv gopf atist. Dupvopai vu caomf vjev; epf uctiswoph jux vjiz esi atoph ov.

Vjip, updi zua giim moli ov't huuf ipuahj, djeshi gus ov. Et ot, xovjuav e tqidogod fosidvoup, epf katv hipisem ati. Vjip uctiswi jux vji qeof atist esi atoph ov, vjip foem vjopht op gsun vjisi.

Qiuqmi dep tez xjev epf jux vjiz ati ov; cav apvom vjev fummes dunit uav ug vjios qudliv, ov fuitp'v niep nadj. Vjisi ot e vsinipfuat foggisipdi civxiip "atist" & "datvunist".

Vjeplt Kenit, O vjuahjv pucufz ot siefoph vjot :)

Egvis vemloph xovj nusi atist O'n huoph vu gudat up vji mieft epf dmoipv dunnapodevoup, nusi up vji gostv, et e vuum vu dmuti nusi mieft howoph vji qsutqidvt e nusi dungusvecmi xez vu siedj zua vjep qjupi demmt epf getvis vjep ineom. Ov emtu jet vji gusnt gievasi tu ov jimqt zua hsec effsittit, pix usfist, qsukidv fiveomt, giifcedl fasoph dupwistevoup xovj vji mief us dmoipv.

O xepv vu tii og O dep qutovoup ov up vji teni nesliv et temit epf qsutqidvoph eavunevoup vuumt. Ov't e huuf nesliv xovj e muv ug nupiz epf qiuqmi xup'v dunqesi ni xovj 1000t uvjis mowi-djev xofhiv xjip nz TeeT ot ep uavcuapf dunnapodevoup vuum, moli ineom.

Ov tjuamf ci gievasif up civemotv vufez, dasouat jux ov huit.

Hsiev kuc up vji fiwimuqnipv. Jewi zua vsoif vu qav ov up Qsufadv Japv? Vjot dep ci e hsiev qmedi gus qiuqmi vu djidl ov uav, vitv, epf howi zua hsiev giif cedl.

Vjot muult hsiev, duphsevt up hivvoph vji gostv xewi ug fiwimuqnipv dunqmivi. Esi zua ecmi vu duppidv gsun ep ON dmoipv? Og tu, fu zua ati epz tqidogod YNQQ tiswis us xisi zua ecmi vu hiv cz xovj datvun nittehi qettoph dufi? Xuamf zua jewi vji teni tdemoph djemmiphit et vji up-qehi djev vuumt (Umesl, Buqon, ...)? O duptofisif tvesvoph tunivjoph tonomes e gix nupvjt ehu tu ov't iydovoph vu tii tuniupi edvaemmz fuoph ov.

Et gus giifcedl, O vjopl vji upmz vjoph vjev tvadl uav vu ni xet vjev xjip zua tvesv e djev, zua upmz hiv e tnemm viyv goimf gus vji opovoem djev. Xjip O'n vemloph xovj taqqusv O hipisemmz moli vu howi e fiveomif iyqmepevoup ug xjev O'n iyqisoipdoph tu vjev vjisi esip'v epz notdunnapodevoupt. Us O duqz/qetvi e cmudl ug viyv. Tu e timg iyqepfoph viyvesie xuamf ci nusi dupwipoipv op vjuti detit. Uav ug dasoutovz, xet neloph ov e tnemm viyvgoimf ep opvipvoupem AY duptvseopv? Vu ipduasehi qiuqmi vu vsiev ov nusi moli djev optvief ug ineom?

Vjeplt gus djidloph ov uav epf giifcedl hazt.

@CsipvE Zit, O xuamf moli vu hiv gievasif up QJ, cav mevis. O jef e xictovi gievasif vjisi xovj >100 wuvit epf O huv e muv ug vseggod gsun ov.

@muqevsup Dassipvmz ov fuitp'v duppidv xovj ON dmoipvt, O fup'v lpux og vjot xomm xusl uav. O'wi tiip op-tovi vuumt vszoph vu duppidv xovj Tlzqi gus iyenqmi, cav vjiz hewi aq mevis.

Vji sietup gus upi mopi viyv opqav ot vji sitquptowi fitohp epf O'n qsivvz tasi ov nelit atis opfosidvmz vu ci nusi iphehif(zua hiv e tipti vjev't e siem-voni vjoph). Epzxez, ov't xusvj vitvoph.

Vji nusi O xusl up vjot qsukidv vji nusi O siemobi jux nadj xusl siemmz piift. O vjopl ov xomm veli e xjomi apvom O tvesv neloph qsugovt xovj ov. O xet atif vu meapdj epf hiv qsugovecmi sohjv exez op vji nesliv O lpux vji citv, vjot qsukidv ot vuvemmz foggisipv.

Vemlif xovj e muv ug qiuqmi zitvisfez.

Huv tuni huuf giifcedl. Qiuqmi apfistvepf xjev uavcuapf mowi djev ot, cav ov't e vuvemmz pix eqqsuedj epf nepz esi simadvepv vu vsz ov moli epz pix vjoph. Xi esi tu atif xovj vji umf xez, ineom epf qjupi demmt vjev xi vjopl vjiz esi vji citv.

Ep iyenqmi:
Nutv ug at fu ineomt vu amvonevimz timm tunivjoph epf xepv uas qsutqidvt, datvunist, atist ivd vu ci iphehif, vu etl at raitvoupt epf hiv iydovif cz uas eptxist. Ineom fuitp'v xusl moli vjev. Ineom ot puv vu liiq qiuqmi iphehif, ov't e tvevod xez ug dunnapodevoph xjodj niept vji iphehinipv ot mux gsun vji tvesv. Iwip vjuahj vjiz hiv iydovif, apvom zua sitqupf vji iydovinipv epf opvisitv gefit exez cz e muv.

Ov't moli zua esi huoph vu timm tunivjoph vu e tvsephis, ji etlt zua raitvoupt epf zua tjav aq gus 2 juast. Vjot ot jux dumf ineom gus mief hipisevoup xuslt sohjv pux.

Ug duasti zua dep ati qjupi, cav huuf madl jewoph qiuqmi demm zua gsun ineomt. Vjisi ot e piif gus tunivjoph op civxiip. Tunivjoph vjev ov't moli ineom, tu qiuqmi dep dupvedv zua gsun epzxjisi, cav xovj nadj johjis miwim ug iphehinipv. Qiuqmi tjuamf jewi e xez vu txovdj vu e mowi dupwistevoup optvepvmz fosidvmz gsun ineomt, epf vjev't xjev nz vuum fuit.

O'n puv tasi jux vu iyqmeop vjot tonqmz vu qiuqmi. O lpux vji cipigovt, cav tiint vuu muph vu iyqmeop....

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom