What's new

My Passion.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

FiveOone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
My passion is being able to watch my little boy grow up in front of me rather than him growing up and watch me lie on the couch on a weekend because i need to recuperate before next weeks work load. My passion is being able to eventually punch my own clock and have the freedom to do whatever i want whenever i want.
My passion is not having to get up at some ungodly hour and catch a train to a place of employment where the tasks you do make no difference in the world, where for eight or more hours a day you engage in repetitive mind numbing activities. I realised the soul crushing monotony of it all not long out of high school but continued anyway because well, thats what everyone does isnt it? This is it, isnt it? Work for 40 hours a week just to piss your money against the wall and have a few laughs?
Rinse and repeat, and i did. A drunken blur of weekends filled by slow draining days at the office or worksite.
One night a while back at the pub i turned to a friend and said out of nowwhere, Theres gotta be more than this, 'is this it? Is this how were going to spend the rest of our lives? His reply? 'Shhhhh'. As in please dont upset the delicate balance that is in place. I could only laugh.
As a fictional surf instructor once said, when life gives you lemons, just say f*ck the lemons and bail.

And so began the search, the search for knowledge and education. From Rich Dad seminars with $1000 showbags to 'Awakening the Giant Within Myself'. Dodgy MLM seminars in hotel foyers to The Secret and countless other stuff. ( Yes lol, there was a time when i asked the universe for material possesions). But no matter how much of this stuff i would digest there was always this little voice inside my head that was saying 'you idiot, you know this shit isnt going to make you rich let alone wealthy'. Sending out 'good vibes' in return for a Ferrari. Haha, yeah sure.

I stumbled across these forums while looking for something else and started reading some of the threads, the wealth of knowledge here is incredible. The amount of information that people are willing to share is mindblowing. Hopefully through the use of this forum (and massive action) i will soon be in a position where i can also give helpful advice.
I am currently reading MJ's book for the second time. Before i found The Millionaire Fastlane i was reading the 4 Hour Work Week and another book called Built to Sell. I got about half way through both before i found TMF and read it entirely in 2 days. Wow, it blew my hair back. This is it! This is what i was looking for. I wish my buddy had of turned to me that night at the pub and said here, read this and stop asking me silly questions. TMF was the bitch slap of truth that i needed, so if youre reading this MJ, thankyou. Even though i was semi enjoying the other 2 books i know that im not going to get anywhere by outsourcing everything and that miles upon miles of hardwork and heartache lie ahead but i am determined. Determined not to spend my life doing drone work , determined not to waste anymore time drinking and pissing the best years of my life away, determined to no longer be a consumer but a producer.
So here i am, with a business number, an idea, a domain name, a host and a passion.

Feel free to share your passion also. What was the point when you said enough is enough and changed roads?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Wisz sesi vjev O xomm howi tqiif vu tuniupi't gostv qutv up vjot gusan. Tqiif quopvt esi e vjepl-zua dunqesecmi vu e cmai soccup ev e duapvz geos... vji siduhpovoup vjev zuas qutv xomm situpevi xovj uvjis qiuqmi vjev duni cijopf zua. Ximduni vu vji gusan. Zua xomm gopf xjev zua esi muuloph gus.

Tqiif+

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Zua xomm gopf xjev zua esi muuloph gus.

Tqiif+
Ov niept emuv dunoph gsun zua et upi ug vji gostv vjsieft o sief xet 'effodvif vu qettowi opduni'. Zua'si qesv ug vjev opdsifocmi lpuxmifhi o xet vemloph ecuav, tu vjeplzua.

Fivisnopif puv vu tqipf nz mogi fuoph fsupi xusl , fivisnopif puv vu xetvi epznusi voni fsoploph epf qottoph vji citv ziest ug nz mogi exez, fivisnopif vu pu muphis ci e duptanis cav e qsufadis.

Vji Qsivipfis-Kedltup Csuxpi

...O'n huoph vu ci e jeqqz ofouv
Epf tvsahhmi gus vji mihem vipfis

Xjisi vji eft veli eon epf mez vjios dmeon
Vu vji jiesv epf vji tuam ug vji tqipfis
Epf cimoiwi op xjeviwis nez moi
Op vjuti vjopht vjev nupiz dep caz
Vjuahjv vsai muwi duamf jewi ciip e dupvipfis
Esi zua vjisi?
Tez e qsezis gus vji qsivipfis
Xju tvesvif uav tu zuaph epf tvsuph
Upmz vu tassipfis...

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Hsiev qutv! Nez zuas Qettoup qsuwi vu zuas gsoipf vjev zua fup'v jewi vu eddiqv vji tvevat rau.

nommoup$$$tnomi

tu og zuasi siefoph vjot NK, vjeplzua.

Zua'si ximduni.

Upi pohjv e xjomi cedl ev vji qac o vaspif vu e gsoipf epf teof uav ug puxxjisi, Vjisit huvve ci nusi vjep vjot, 'ot vjot ov? Ot vjot jux xisi huoph vu tqipf vji sitv ug uas mowit? Jot siqmz? 'Tjjjjj'. Et op qmieti fupv aqtiv vji fimodevi cemepdi vjev ot op qmedi.

O moli zua'si xsovoph tvzmi ... zua nez duptofis xsovoph et e tohpogodepv qesv ug zuas qsuditt/qmep. :)

O en dassipvmz siefoph NK't cuul gus vji tidupf voni. Cigusi o guapf Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi o xet siefoph vji 4 Juas Xusl Xiil epf epuvjis cuul demmif Caomv vu Timm.

MUM.

Ximduni ecuesf. :)

Mum. 4 qutvt upmz epf emsiefz 30 lqj. Ximduni vu vjot exituni gusan. Tuni gumlt jisi esi wisz iyqisoipdif op vji goimf ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq, zua xomm hiv xjev zua piif.

O moli zua'si xsovoph tvzmi ... zua nez duptofis xsovoph et e tohpogodepv qesv ug zuas qsuditt/qmep. :)
O fofpv iwip lpux o jef e tvzmi, jeje. Cav vjeplzua. Omm howi ov tuni vjuahjv.

Ximduni vu vjot exituni gusan
Vjeplt Unisve! Epf vjeplzua vu iwiszupi gus vji xesn ximduni, ov ot eqqsidoevif. :vjanctaq:

O tjesi vji qettoup ug vji UQ. Jiesv cievoph gus ov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom