The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My progress

Anything related to matters of the mind

Banthaman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 15, 2008
Earth... yes that is specific
Hello again everyone!

It's been a while sense being on but that's not too say I've left or have been idle in passing. As of early summer I started my degree road to engineering and am now on my second semester. It's been a ride as it's been a full load with work load on top of that but as for the dreaming it has been turned into action. I am currently also working on a sci-fi novel and my wife and I are working on house plans to build most likely after school (we have started our oldest in homeschooling as well but housing after my school). It's not that I'm trying to save money in building although that is a nice perk, but going over our dreams list, developing our plan, setting goals that we truly want to achieve because they're our desires, we can think of no better design that fits what we want more than our own. gotta run will post again soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.