What's new

My Twitter Campaign

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Camo & Gold

Contributor
Well I'm currently developing a Twitter account for my niche where I plan to promote, as well as advertise my business for little to no upfront costs. I chose Twitter randomly but I am planning on branching into Instagram once I attain my goals on Twitter.

After all the help I've received from the forum, I'm posting this to help anyone out who has questions regarding social media and business marketing. Y'all have really been great to me so I hope this helps, I'm still learning as I'm going but I would be glad to help out anyway I can.

About my niche: Without completely giving away my business scheme to all of you money thirsty entrepreneurs, I will say my niche is the complete opposite of sitting down and being on social media. I've compared the "celebrities" of this niche to other niches and they do not even compare, so take that into consideration when you see my numbers.

View attachment 8883

I started my Twitter journey on December 8 with 40 followers and set a random goal of 500 organic followers by Jan 1st. Unfortunately I missed that goal but managed to reach it Jan 2 and I'm already in the mid 500's as of now, January 4. I've been successful by gaining all my followers organically, and I am going to share some tips on how I managed to do so.

Just some basics:
Captivating Images related to your niche are Gold.
Short, to the point and catchy posts get views, period. Lengthy posts really lose your audience.
Following random people in your niche helps build your reputation within the "community"
Following big companies within your niche is a waste of time, and your Twitter news feed space.
Don't "Blow Up" your followers with nearly endless Retweets or posts. Stagger them out!

Now that we've covered the Twitter Marketing basics, I'm going to get into Organic Twitter Marketing.
Some things that I've learned are these:

- Posting by yourself with a low number of followers is nearly pointless, it's good to start off with a few picture posts and communicate with your followers. I've gotten a lot of Follow Backs just by commenting on a picture. So many people try social media marketing and don't communicate with their followers.
- Ideal Posting Times seemed to be Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner which makes sense. Whenever I eat I constantly scroll through my personal social media not even realizing this is a crucial time to post. Your post gets "Washed Up" if it was sent at 3am when nobody is there to RT it.
- Specifically target people with a high following and comment on their posts/pictures. If they're not an a**hole they will comment back and you're now exposed to a whole new audience. I view comments as diversifying my audience, so comment comment then post to keep your followers entertained.
- Target your niches weakness! If you're marketing a Car Niche it's mostly going to be Men... Post up some WCW of a beautiful lady posing next to a car and watch the RT's & Favorites pour in.

And lastly, Twitter Analytics. For those unfamiliar it's how Twitter makes money, a business can "Promote" a tweet or pay for organic followers by Twitter throwing their name out there. Here are my experiences..

View attachment 8884

In the picture, the blue are my sad attempt at organic impressions, I'm getting around 1-4k daily so for the first month it's not terrible. The yellow is my Promoted tweets where you can see really got attention.

My overall experiences with Analtyics were good, I really liked how my promoted tweets got exposure and helped get me recognized outside of my targeted niche. I also tried paying for followers and it was a failure in my eyes, I got followers but they were outside of my niches boundaries. I got follows from people in the Philippines and Taiwan which is great, but they would never buy my products.

My budget for my Twitter Campaigns were low, so I didn't have high expectations but I would recommend Promoting tweets as a business but paying for Followers is a waste of money. In my experiences an Organic Follower is worth more than paying for one because they will interact with you and promote your business, unknowingly.

I hope this post wasn't too lengthy of a read, there was a lot to cover. View attachment 8883 View attachment 8884

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjip fuoph e tudoem nifoe denqeohp ovt citv vu djuuti vji sohjv qmevgusn. Guuf hoepvt moli zannz guuft opd(vedu cimm,muph kujp tomwist) fu wisz ximm up qmevgusnt moli vxovvis, cav fupv fu et ximm up qmevgusnt moli optvehsen. Vtjosv csepft fu ximm up optvehsen cav fup'v fu wisz ximm up vxovvis. Iwisz qmevgusn jet vjios efwepvehit, epf fotefwepvehit, epf foggisipv finuhseqjodt tu og zua lpux xjev zuas ofiem datvunis ot moli, epf xjisi vjiz jeph uav zua xomm jewi civvis ufft ev fuoph ximm.

Pux xovj vjev cioph teof vjisi esi cuvt vjev xomm neli vji tudoem nifoe heni e muv ietois.

O tlonnif uwis zuas qutv epf O fupv hiv ov. Xjz ep ENE ev vjot tvehi? Zua tiin moli zua'si qsivvz pix vu vjot. Cav O'mm covi.

Xjz jewi zua tvuqqif zuas qsunuvif vxiivt denqeohp egvis 2 fezt?
Xjz fu zua sidunnipf qsunuvif vxiivt vu at og zua zuastimg tvuqqif zuas denqeohp egvis 2 fezt?

Jux nadj siwipai jewi zua hipisevif gsun Vxovvis ev xjev SUO?
Xjevt zuas DQE dunqesif vu uvjis vseggod tuasdit?
Xjevt zuas MVW dunqesif vu uvjis vseggod tuasdit?

E duaqmi nusi raitvoupt vu hu xovj @vjieh:

jimq epzupi uav xju jet raitvoupt sihesfoph tudoem nifoe epf catopitt neslivoph
Jux fuit vjot denqeohp gov opvu zuas csuefis 'catopitt neslivoph'?

Deqvowevoph Onehit simevif vu zuas podji esi Humf.
Xjz, vjip, vji mitt wotaem nifoan ug Vxovvis uwis Optvehsen?

Tjusv, vu vji quopv epf devdjz qutvt hiv woixt, qisouf. Miphvjz qutvt siemmz muti zuas eafoipdi.
Ot vji neyonan 140 djesedvist xjev zua duptofis 'miphvjz'?

nz podji ot vji dunqmivi uqqutovi ug tovvoph fuxp epf cioph up tudoem nifoe
Tvepfoph aq xjomi atoph vsefovoupem nifoe?

O haitt vjot ot vji amvonevi ENE geom... tez ENE epf vjip foteqqies. Veh sinuwif.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom