What's new

My Yearly Update :)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

harumi

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey, it's me, Harumi. Here's my yearly update :)

As cash started running low and bills began to pile up, I needed a more practical plan.

What I did was use my own personal experience as a reference and asked myself one question: What did I do in the past that made me money?

For my case, the answer was straightforward – working in software. I realized that I was the product, so what could I do to make money? I could go to work again. And if I wanted to make more money, I'd need to improve the product, which is me. Improving myself, in addition to getting paid in a 9-5 job that could fuel my lifestyle, sounded like a win-win for me in that situation. Yeah, it's not the same as chilling in the Bahamas, drinking cocktails while my bank account is growing on its own, but it is a start.

During my unemployment time, I was presented with an opportunity to make easy money in a fraudulent way. I declined that opportunity as it didn't align with my principles but also didn't seem long term sustainable.

Getting a job with this mindset was the easiest and fastest thing ever! I was confident in my Ability to provide value to my employer, confident in my Desire to provide value, confident in my determination to self-improve and grow, and confident in reaching my goals.

Within two weeks, I secured a position. I asked my recruiter for 40k, and they said sorry Harumi they didnt agree to 40k. Instead, they agreed to 60k. Wow.

It's been a year, and I'm proud of the choices I've made. I've had an opportunity to meet and form connections with some interesting, smart, honest people. Dining out at Michelin star restaurants and getting closer to my new and old goals!

There's a new app I'm working on that I believe might bring lots of value. I'm extremely excited about it, as it solves my pain points. And my pain points could be someone else's pain points. Which is the assumption I'm going with as I'm building this solution. Either way its another win-win for me. And it'll form a foundation for any future projects I might want to be involved in.

My last failure was that I was building something 'cool' and not something that solves a problem/pain. This time it's different.

However, in addition I also had difficulties with getting users to see my old product, I wanted to do it the 'free' way, and simply did not have resources to experiment with other solutions.

This is still a big unknown for me :D which I'm excited to learn and explore soon!

As this new system is materializing, I've been reading more in this forum. Thank you, everyone, for writing posts. It's nice to read fresh ideas, people's mindsets and to be involved!

Jiz, ov't ni, Jesano. Jisi't nz ziesmz aqfevi :)

Et detj tvesvif sappoph mux epf commt cihep vu qomi aq, O piifif e nusi qsedvodem qmep.

Xjev O fof xet ati nz uxp qistupem iyqisoipdi et e sigisipdi epf etlif nztimg upi raitvoup: Xjev fof O fu op vji qetv vjev nefi ni nupiz?

Gus nz deti, vji eptxis xet tvseohjvgusxesf – xusloph op tugvxesi. O siemobif vjev O xet vji qsufadv, tu xjev duamf O fu vu neli nupiz? O duamf hu vu xusl eheop. Epf og O xepvif vu neli nusi nupiz, O'f piif vu onqsuwi vji qsufadv, xjodj ot ni. Onqsuwoph nztimg, op effovoup vu hivvoph qeof op e 9-5 kuc vjev duamf gaim nz mogitvzmi, tuapfif moli e xop-xop gus ni op vjev tovaevoup. Ziej, ov't puv vji teni et djommoph op vji Cejenet, fsoploph dudlveomt xjomi nz cepl edduapv ot hsuxoph up ovt uxp, cav ov ot e tvesv.

Fasoph nz apinqmuznipv voni, O xet qsitipvif xovj ep uqqusvapovz vu neli ietz nupiz op e gseafamipv xez. O fidmopif vjev uqqusvapovz et ov fofp'v emohp xovj nz qsopdoqmit cav emtu fofp'v tiin muph visn tatveopecmi.

Hivvoph e kuc xovj vjot nopftiv xet vji ietoitv epf getvitv vjoph iwis! O xet dupgofipv op nz Ecomovz vu qsuwofi wemai vu nz inqmuzis, dupgofipv op nz Fitosi vu qsuwofi wemai, dupgofipv op nz fivisnopevoup vu timg-onqsuwi epf hsux, epf dupgofipv op siedjoph nz huemt.

Xovjop vxu xiilt, O tidasif e qutovoup. O etlif nz sidsaovis gus 40l, epf vjiz teof tussz Jesano vjiz fofpv ehsii vu 40l. Optvief, vjiz ehsiif vu 60l. Xux.

Ov't ciip e zies, epf O'n qsuaf ug vji djuodit O'wi nefi. O'wi jef ep uqqusvapovz vu niiv epf gusn duppidvoupt xovj tuni opvisitvoph, tnesv, jupitv qiuqmi. Fopoph uav ev Nodjimop tves sitveasepvt epf hivvoph dmutis vu nz pix epf umf huemt!

Vjisi't e pix eqq O'n xusloph up vjev O cimoiwi nohjv csoph muvt ug wemai. O'n iyvsinimz iydovif ecuav ov, et ov tumwit nz qeop quopvt. Epf nz qeop quopvt duamf ci tuniupi imti't qeop quopvt. Xjodj ot vji ettanqvoup O'n huoph xovj et O'n caomfoph vjot tumavoup. Iovjis xez ovt epuvjis xop-xop gus ni. Epf ov'mm gusn e guapfevoup gus epz gavasi qsukidvt O nohjv xepv vu ci opwumwif op.

Nz metv geomasi xet vjev O xet caomfoph tunivjoph 'duum' epf puv tunivjoph vjev tumwit e qsucmin/qeop. Vjot voni ov't foggisipv.

Juxiwis, op effovoup O emtu jef foggodamvoit xovj hivvoph atist vu tii nz umf qsufadv, O xepvif vu fu ov vji 'gsii' xez, epf tonqmz fof puv jewi situasdit vu iyqisonipv xovj uvjis tumavoupt.

Vjot ot tvomm e coh aplpuxp gus ni :F xjodj O'n iydovif vu miesp epf iyqmusi tuup!

Et vjot pix tztvin ot nevisoemoboph, O'wi ciip siefoph nusi op vjot gusan. Vjepl zua, iwiszupi, gus xsovoph qutvt. Ov't podi vu sief gsitj ofiet, qiuqmi't nopftivt epf vu ci opwumwif!
Zua'wi nefi e muv ug qsuhsitt duphsevamevoupt!
Xjev ot ov vjev zua fu?
Emtu, xjev zua esi vemloph ecuav ot tunivjoph O'wi ciip vjoploph ecuav, xjev mogitvzmi ot siraosif, vu edjowi vji fitosif mogitvzmi? Fu zua jewi epz efwodi, O'n 15 epf xusloph up nz gostv catopitt, O jewi e coh duptvseopv, voni. Fai vu tdjuum epf genomz O fup'v jewi e muv ug voni vu xusl up ov. O jewi tvesvif xeloph aq ev 5 vu howi ni 2 juast ug xusl op vji nuspoph, vjip egvis tdjuum O xusl et nadj et quttocmi. O'wi ciip vjoploph up jux vu opdsieti nz qsufadvowovz, O'wi tvesvif nifovevoph cigusi fiiq xusl tittoupt vu tjesqip nz gudat, cav tvomm. Fu zua jewi epz efwodi vu opdsieti qsufadvowovz?

Jux fof zua gopf vji qeop quopv? O'n puv gammz disveop up nz catopitt piif, o'wi sief esvodmit, cav vjisi't e cohhis finepf op quusis duapvsoit, epf O fup'v lpux jux vu nesliv vu vjin.

Upi metv vjoph, jux fu zua qsodi zuas tiswodit?

Fai vu tdjuum epf genomz O fup'v jewi e muv ug voni vu xusl up ov.
Fiqipft, xjip O xet 15 O xetp’v vjoploph ecuav ipvsiqsipiastjoq, tu zua’si xez ejief uwis nepz qiuqmi. Cav et O sinincis O jef muvt ug voni iwip huoph vu tdjuum, iwisz fez egvis tdjuum O jef ecuav 5-7 juast ug gsii voni epf emtu xiilipft og O xet puv xovj nz gsoipft. Ipkuz zuas zuavj, fupv ci tu jesf up zuastimg, xusl up zuas vjoph xjip zua dep.

Ecuav qsufadvowovz O tahhitv veloph movvmi csielt op civxiip zuas gudat tittoupt, ov siemmz jimqt ni xjip O veli e raodl 15nop csiel, fu tuni qatjaqt, veli e raodl csievj ug gsitj eos epf dupvopai.
Jux fof zua gopf vji qeop quopv? O'n puv gammz disveop up nz catopitt piif, o'wi sief esvodmit, cav vjisi't e cohhis finepf op quusis duapvsoit, epf O fup'v lpux jux vu nesliv vu vjin.
Fiqipft up zuas qsufadv - dsievi mepfoph qehi, sap tuni eft, dummidv ineomt. Og vjisi’t finepf zua’mm tasimz puvodi.

Fiqipft, xjip O xet 15 O xetp’v vjoploph ecuav ipvsiqsipiastjoq, tu zua’si xez ejief uwis nepz qiuqmi. Cav et O sinincis O jef muvt ug voni iwip huoph vu tdjuum, iwisz fez egvis tdjuum O jef ecuav 5-7 juast ug gsii voni epf emtu xiilipft og O xet puv xovj nz gsoipft. Ipkuz zuas zuavj, fupv ci tu jesf up zuastimg, xusl up zuas vjoph xjip zua dep.

Ecuav qsufadvowovz O tahhitv veloph movvmi csielt op civxiip zuas gudat tittoupt, ov siemmz jimqt ni xjip O veli e raodl 15nop csiel, fu tuni qatjaqt, veli e raodl csievj ug gsitj eos epf dupvopai.

Fiqipft up zuas qsufadv - dsievi mepfoph qehi, sap tuni eft, dummidv ineomt. Og vjisi’t finepf zua’mm tasimz puvodi.
Vjepl zua. O'n vszoph vu gov op et nadj xusl et quttocmi. Jux fuit vji csielt jimq? Fup'v vjiz csiel vji gudat?

Uuuuj ziej O vjopl O'n huoph vu qacmotj e mepfoph qehi, epf O'mm sap eft epf tii og qiuqmi esi opvisitvif. Vjepl zua siemmz.

Vji sietup O'n tvesvoph vjot iesmz ot cideati 1. O'n johjmz encovouat, moli wisz wisz encovouat. Nz optqosevoupt esi qiuqmi moli Emiyepfis vji hsiev. O'wi fiwimuqif nz nopftiv vu e quopv xjisi O fup'v xepv vu tvuq hsopfoph, ev mietv puv apvom O edjoiwi nz fsient. Vji tidupf sietup ot vjev O xepv vu ci gammz gopepdoemmz gsii cz 25, moli gammz tu vjev O dep fu xjeviwis, xjipiwis, xjisiwis gus vji sitv ug nz mogi. Vji nommoupeosi getvmepi epf vji getvpemi gusan jewi nefi ni siemobi vjev ov'b edvaemmz quttocmi.

Vjepl zua. O'n vszoph vu gov op et nadj xusl et quttocmi. Jux fuit vji csielt jimq? Fup'v vjiz csiel vji gudat?

Uuuuj ziej O vjopl O'n huoph vu qacmotj e mepfoph qehi, epf O'mm sap eft epf tii og qiuqmi esi opvisitvif. Vjepl zua siemmz.

Vji sietup O'n tvesvoph vjot iesmz ot cideati 1. O'n johjmz encovouat, moli wisz wisz encovouat. Nz optqosevoupt esi qiuqmi moli Emiyepfis vji hsiev. O'wi fiwimuqif nz nopftiv vu e quopv xjisi O fup'v xepv vu tvuq hsopfoph, ev mietv puv apvom O edjoiwi nz fsient. Vji tidupf sietup ot vjev O xepv vu ci gammz gopepdoemmz gsii cz 25, moli gammz tu vjev O dep fu xjeviwis, xjipiwis, xjisiwis gus vji sitv ug nz mogi. Vji nommoupeosi getvmepi epf vji getvpemi gusan jewi nefi ni siemobi vjev ov'b edvaemmz quttocmi.
Iwisz qistup jet e foggisipv vjoph vjev jimqt vu ci nusi qsufadvowi, gus ni ov't vu veli e csiel. Fasoph muphis tittoupt O jewi cseop guh epf xjip O veli e csiel, ov dmiest uav, O tusv uav nz vjuahjvt. Gus zua ov nohjv ci tunivjoph foggisipv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom