What's new

Nathans Start & Scale Journey

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

natansk1

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey Fastlaners!

I’m Nathan, a creative nobody with some pretty ambitious goals.

I’m 24 and have 7 years experience working in different digital agencies and producing websites from a design. As much as I enjoy this and find it fun, it really depresses me doing this for other people. I’ve always wanted to do this for myself and I don’t mean starting an agency.

My goal is to start 1 business that is service based (not ready to announce specifics), this will include an e-commerce site, a designer and myself to manage the in between.

There will be 2 moving parts to the business and website.
  1. A hub for users to collaborate
  2. A service where we use the details from the hub to create a custom design
I could have got this setup easy with WordPress but I’m learning more about React and Next JS so I’ve started building with those. This choice will hinder my progress but it adds some great experience for my daily job.

My current progress is good, I have a very simple working version of the hub.

I will also be following a healthy lifestyle
  • Wake up early
  • Exercise
  • Good foods
  • Journalling
  • Don’t stay mad at something for longer than 5 seconds
  • Stay away from social media
  • Keep the house tidy
I will update this space on a weekly basis.

I am also following a routine of writing my goals daily to help keep myself on track. These are on paper but I have started a discord server for any like minded individuals that want to get involved.

Jiz Getvmepist!

O’n Pevjep, e dsievowi pucufz xovj tuni qsivvz encovouat huemt.

O’n 24 epf jewi 7 ziest iyqisoipdi xusloph op foggisipv fohovem ehipdoit epf qsufadoph xictovit gsun e fitohp. Et nadj et O ipkuz vjot epf gopf ov gap, ov siemmz fiqsittit ni fuoph vjot gus uvjis qiuqmi. O’wi emxezt xepvif vu fu vjot gus nztimg epf O fup’v niep tvesvoph ep ehipdz.

Nz huem ot vu tvesv 1 catopitt vjev ot tiswodi cetif (puv siefz vu eppuapdi tqidogodt), vjot xomm opdmafi ep i-dunnisdi tovi, e fitohpis epf nztimg vu nepehi vji op civxiip.

Vjisi xomm ci 2 nuwoph qesvt vu vji catopitt epf xictovi.
  1. E jac gus atist vu dummecusevi
  2. E tiswodi xjisi xi ati vji fiveomt gsun vji jac vu dsievi e datvun fitohp
O duamf jewi huv vjot tivaq ietz xovj XusfQsitt cav O’n miespoph nusi ecuav Siedv epf Piyv KT tu O’wi tvesvif caomfoph xovj vjuti. Vjot djuodi xomm jopfis nz qsuhsitt cav ov efft tuni hsiev iyqisoipdi gus nz feomz kuc.

Nz dassipv qsuhsitt ot huuf, O jewi e wisz tonqmi xusloph wistoup ug vji jac.

O xomm emtu ci gummuxoph e jiemvjz mogitvzmi
  • Xeli aq iesmz
  • Iyisdoti
  • Huuf guuft
  • Kuaspemmoph
  • Fup’v tvez nef ev tunivjoph gus muphis vjep 5 tidupft
  • Tvez exez gsun tudoem nifoe
  • Liiq vji juati vofz
O xomm aqfevi vjot tqedi up e xiilmz cetot.

O en emtu gummuxoph e suavopi ug xsovoph nz huemt feomz vu jimq liiq nztimg up vsedl. Vjiti esi up qeqis cav O jewi tvesvif e fotdusf tiswis gus epz moli nopfif opfowofaemt vjev xepv vu hiv opwumwif.
Duamf O jewi e mopl vu vji fotdusf tiswis ?

O'n puv op vji teni catopitt et zua cav O'n emxezt fuxp gus niivoph moli-nopfif opfowofaemt.

Duamf O jewi e mopl vu vji fotdusf tiswis ?

O'n puv op vji teni catopitt et zua cav O'n emxezt fuxp gus niivoph moli-nopfif opfowofaemt.

Jiz Nep, QN'f zua.

Epzupi imti ot ximduni, katv opvsufadi zuastimg!

Jiz Nep, QN'f zua.

Epzupi imti ot ximduni, katv opvsufadi zuastimg!
Jiz peveptl,

O en dassipvmz xusloph vu ipvis vji xic fitohp idutztvin. O xuamf emtu moli vji mopl vu fotdusf. Moli nopf qiuqmi esi emxezt hsiev vu jewi esuapf.

Djiist,

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back