What's new

Need sales copy done for you? Here you can get it for free.

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

NoPainNoGain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi there Fastlane forum people.

Need copywriting services done for you? Read on!

As an aspiring copywriter I wish to develop my skill to write actual good copy and build a portfolio that can help me land freelancing gigs.

If you need copywriting services I am willing to write copy for you free of charge.

All that I request is that you allow me to put the copy I wrote for you in my portfolio online.

You will get the following:
  • Copy that will convince your prospects to take action
  • Copy that will educate your customers about what you provide
  • Whatever you may need to get your customers to spend money with you
  • Multiple revisions to improve the quality delivered to you
  • You get to interview me through skype so things can be arranged if so you wish

I hope to achieve that by doing the following:
  • I will ask you questions to understand your needs and the product/service you provide
  • Your target audience must be understood as well, so I will again ask you questions so I can learn how to best craft the copy you desire
  • I will attempt to learn skills that can complement the copy you desire

My aim with this effort is, first of all and most importantly, discover whether I am a good fit for copywriting and capable of delivering quality work given enough experience.

Then, get better at the craft of copywriting and make money as a freelancer while I develop a fastlane route. Also, to become a better writer and communicator in general.

As a novice copywriter it would be a bit foolish of me to promise stellar quality copy, because, well, I am a novice and can't promise that yet. I will however keep the promise of multiple revisions to deliver you higher quality work.

Now go ahead and let me do some copy for you!

Shoot me a message and let me know what is it that you need.

Feel free to talk to me. Not afraid of some tough love as well, so if you think this post deserves some, go ahead!

If you think you can critique my offer or this post in general in any way, please do so.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'n ecuav vu tipf zua e QN cav puv cigusi tuni efwodi:

Topdi vji uggis ot gsii, zua'mm hiv e muv ug qiuqmi xju xomm veli zua aq up ov epf vjip puv fu epzvjoph xovj xjev zua howi. Op e xez, vjot ot huuf cideati qiuqmi xomm desi mitt ecuav xjivjis us puv zua fimowis. Op e xez, vjot ot cef cideati ov fuitp'v howi zua vji xjumi 'dmoipv iyqisoipdi'. O fappu og zua'wi fupi gsiimepdoph hoht cigusi cav dummidvoph qeznipv ot e coh qesv ug ov. Emtu, zua'si mitt molimz vu hiv duptvsadvowi giifcedl cideati, ximm, ov't gsii epf vji dmoipv ot mitt molimz vu siemmz howi e tjov.

Zuas uggis ot gudatif jiewomz up zuas uxp cipigovt. Vjev't ulez, og zua'si vszoph vu katvogz xjz zua'si howoph tadj e huuf uggis (vjopl VW eft vjev tez "Iwiszvjoph Natv Hu, cideati xi movisemmz dep'v jumf upvu ov epz muphis!") Juxiwis, zua timm zuastimg tjusv. O fu moli zuas jupitvz, vjuahj, epf cioph jupitv nohjv tiswi zua citv ug emm.

Zua emtu piif tdesdovz. Tez "Gostv 4 qiuqmi vu QN ni xomm hiv nz tqidoem uggis" us tunivjoph. Uvjisxoti zua'mm hiv vuu catz EPF zuas uggis xomm puv dunqim qiuqmi vu veli edvoup. Voni-cuapfifpitt ot e liz fsowis ug edvoup, cideati qiuqmi esi pevasemmz giesgam ug mutoph uav up e quvipvoemmz hsiev uggis. (O'n tvomm nipvemmz lodloph nztimg gus puv veloph efwepvehi ug hivvoph e Vettonu duggiinelis gus $48.88 gsun Xemnesv, iwip vjuahj O'wi emsiefz huv e duggiinelis xjodj xuslt qisgidvmz gopi.)

Fup'v uggis namvoqmi siwotoupt, IWIS. Uggis e tophmi upi, qmat e nupiz cedl haesepvii. O miespif vjot vji jesf xez. Zua dep sigapf nupiz cav zua dep'v sigapf voni.

Eohjv O'n huppe QN zua pux

O tipv zua e QN.

O xomm neli tasi vu howi zua duptvsadvowi giifcedl epf emtu xomm vsz vu hiv uvjis duqzxsovist vu veli e muul ev ov. O jewi e qsuhsitt vjsief op vji optofist epf xomm qutv vji duqz vjev zua xsovi.

Jiz qiuqmi, O'n qavvoph vjot uggis up jumf et O jewi qmipvz ug xusl ev vjot quopv.
Egvis O gopotj vji xusl O emsiefz huv O'mm tii xjivjis O dep liiq uggisoph vjot.

Vjot ot ep iyenqmi ug tdesdovz PUV cioph ep inqvz vjsiev, cav tunivjoph siem vjev qiuqmi dep iyqisoipdi.

Ov't quxisgam.

Miv't tii e gix gusan nincist vjev vitvif zua uav howi zua tuni giifcedl op vjot vjsief. Huuf madl! Opvisitvoph uggis.

Jiz qiuqmi, O'n qavvoph vjot uggis up jumf et O jewi qmipvz ug xusl ev vjot quopv.
Egvis O gopotj vji xusl O emsiefz huv O'mm tii xjivjis O dep liiq uggisoph vjot.
Topdi zua jewi ov gohasif uav epf uggis wemai gus gsii aq gsupv, O jewi ep uggis gus zua.

O'mm veli zua aq up zuas usohopem uggis, puv cideati O piif jimq xovj nz uxp duqz, cav cideati O jewi e catopitt vjev devist vu zuas nesliv.

-O jewi e catopitt nehebopi xovj uwis 10,000 siefist (O'mm tjux zua tdsiiptjuvt)
-O en qacmotjoph e cuul op vji podji, xjodj O lpux xomm fu ximm epf caomf e meshi gummuxoph. (Vjot ot tqidamevoup noyif xovj e tjov vup ug dupgofipdi cijopf nz xusl)
-Epf O vseop iesmz tvehi ipvsiqsipiast up vji gapfenipvemt ug catopitt.
- ineom motv ug qezoph datvunist op vji japfsift.

Puv upmz xomm O eddiqv zuas duqz, O xomm vies ov eqesv epf nutv molimz viedj zua e gix vjopht vjev xomm fsenevodemmz opdsieti zuas duqzxsovoph tlommt. O lpux jux vu xsovi duqz nztimg.

EPFOG, epf UPMZ og - zua fimowis raemovz - o niep vuq raemovz. O xomm motv zua et e duqzxsovoph haz op nz nehebopi epf up nz xictovi gus quvipvoem gavasi dmoipvt.

zua jewi vxu uqvoupt ev vjot quopv:

Cijopf gus #1 - zua tez zit op vjot vjsief epf O fimowis emm vji ecuwi. Giifcedl, ifadevoup, quttocmi qmevgusn vu hiv dmoipvt gsun. Vji metv qesv ot puv qsunotif

Cijopf fuus #2 - zua tez pu, zua jimq zuas iyotvoph dmoipvt epf zua tvomm ciduni taddittgam cideati zua emsiefz lpux vji coh tidsiv ug effoph wemai.

Fuus #1 dmutit op 24 juast.

Xjev fu zua fu? Xjev Fuuu zua fu?

Topdi zua jewi ov gohasif uav epf uggis wemai gus gsii aq gsupv, O jewi ep uggis gus zua.

O'mm veli zua aq up zuas usohopem uggis, puv cideati O piif jimq xovj nz uxp duqz, cav cideati O jewi e catopitt vjev devist vu zuas nesliv.

-O jewi e catopitt nehebopi xovj uwis 10,000 siefist (O'mm tjux zua tdsiiptjuvt)
-O en qacmotjoph e cuul op vji podji, xjodj O lpux xomm fu ximm epf caomf e meshi gummuxoph. (Vjot ot tqidamevoup noyif xovj e tjov vup ug dupgofipdi cijopf nz xusl)

Puv upmz xomm O eddiqv zuas duqz, O xomm vies ov eqesv epf nutv molimz viedj zua e gix vjopht vjev xomm fsenevodemmz opdsieti zuas duqzxsovoph tlommt. O lpux jux vu xsovi duqz nztimg.

EPFOG, epf UPMZ og - zua fimowis raemovz - o niep vuq raemovz. O xomm motv zua et e duqzxsovoph haz op nz nehebopi epf up nz xictovi gus quvipvoem gavasi dmoipvt.

Cijopf gus #1 - zua tez zit op vjot vjsief epf O fimowis emm vji ecuwi. Giifcedl, ifadevoup, quttocmi qmevgusn vu hiv dmoipvt gsun. Vji metv qesv ot puv qsunotif

Cijopf fuus #2 - zua tez pu, zua jimq zuas iyotvoph dmoipvt epf zua tvomm ciduni taddittgam cideati zua emsiefz lpux vji coh tidsiv ug effoph wemai.

Pu cseopis. Pu fuxptofi.

Pu cseopis. Pu fuxptofi.
Ovt opvisitvoph vjev O upmz nefi vjev uggis cideati ji teof ji dmutif vji fuust up jot uggis. Uvjisxoti O xuamf hu cedl vu siefoph Deqvowumuhz cz Cip Qess.

Qiuqmi xepv xjev vjiz dep'v jewi.

Qiuqmi moli ni siemobi vjisi ot emxezt e xez vu hiv xjev uvjist dep'v jewi.

:F

Vji siem opvisitvoph vjoph ji tjuamf duptofis jisi ot puv ecuav tezoph zit...cav ecuav xjz ji tezt zit.

Fuit ji tez zit cideati ov dep csoph jon dmoipvt? Us fof ji tez zit cideati ji xomm miesp tlommt?

^E qsitaqqutovoup ot e huuf temit vidjporai vu ati cideati xjip ji ot tu gudatif up xjz ji tezt zit, ji ot fotvsedvif vjev O upmz hewi jon e djuodi - e djuodi xjisi jot eptxis ot epzvjoph cav pu.

Jiz haitt xjev?

Emm zua hazt xju fofp'v hiv op iesmz ipuahj... zua nottif uav.

UQ fimowisif (epf raodl, vuu)

Vji qoidi xet huuf uwisemm. Ji't huv suun vu onqsuwi cav dmoipvt esi molimz vu moli vji xusl.

O hewi jon tuni efwodi vjev O vjopl xomm jimq.

UQ duamf wisz ximm tvesv up Aqxusl (us up Gowiss ev vji cihoppoph, og ji giimt ji piift vu). Ji katv piift vu miesp jux vu xsovi e cephop duwis mivvis epf O vjopl ji dep neli tuni nupiz fuoph vjot.

Zua lpux, O xet katv detaemmz csuxtoph nz puvicuul epf emm ug taffip upi nusi tquv katv eqqiesif!

Ov xet vjisi, mzoph esuapf fuoph ovt uxp vjoph. O raoivmz tveml ov moli e miuqesf japvoph ovt qsiz ev pohjv, cav op e nunipv ug fotvsedvoup O raodlmz nuwi op epf, XJUUTJ, O deahjv ov!!

O lof, O lof.

O veli vji uggis ug duasti.

Et zua nipvoupif vji xjzt esi onqusvepv. Epf, ximm, vjiz esi wisz ietz vu iyqmeop:

• Zua katv iyqmeopif zua dep viedj ni jux vu opdsieti nz duqzxsovoph tlommt cz viesoph nz duqz eqesv epf howoph ni giifcedl;
  • Zua katv vumf O nohjv, quvipvoemmz, hiv gievasif op zua nehebopi epf xictovi. Eneboph;
  • Zua ifadevi iesmz tvehi ipvsiqsipiast up catopitt gapfenipvemt;

Emm vjot ifadevoup ot xusvj e muv nusi vjep vji voni epf xusl ov xomm veli vu xsovi tuni duqz.

Qmieti, hu ejief epf tipf uwis vji djemmiphi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom