The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Amazon SaaS - AMZPromoter. Dominate External Traffic.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Josh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hey Fastlaners,

I am taking the advice of @James A and starting a progress thread here.

INTRODUCING:

AMZPromoter - We Help Amazon Sellers Dominate External Traffic

Our software helps Amazon sellers quickly build landing pages and distribute single and one-time coupon codes by leveraging Amazon's API. Amazon's API allows us to pull images, title and bullets from your product listing. You can literally create a high converting landing page in a matter of minutes with our software .

I am 100% confident we have the most complete Amazon external promotion software on the market.

WHY CHOOSE AMZPROMOTER?
  • Complete Funnel Solution - most features out of all available Amazon promotion software. We have several unique features such as: page embed, email bypass, scarcity indicators, Youtube video embed, image slider, tracking code/conversion pixel support.
  • Setup in Just Minutes - Our wizard is super intuitive and quick to setup.
  • High Converting - We have tested several iterations of landing page to find the highest converting template.
  • Integrations - Currently we integrate with MailCheat(Chimp), ActiveCampaign and AWeber with more integrations on the way.
  • Built by Amazon sellers - I am also and Amazon seller so I am in the trenches every day.
We are constantly adding new features to stay ahead of the competition. Our goal is to be the number one external promotion/traffic tool for Amazon FBA sellers.

My background: I have several years in eCommerce. I initially started with drop shipping before moving into Amazon FBA. Within 6 months I was selling 60k a month on FBA. I wanted . Right now I am involved in several projects including 3 Amazon brands, consulting for an authority in the FBA space and of course AMZPromoter.

Check out AMZPromoter and our BLOG if you are interested!

I will try to update this thread semi-regularly and will also try to answer any questions related to Amazon, FBA, off channel marketing strategies, sourcing etc.

Cheers,
Josh

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dazed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 27, 2016
Sheffield, UK
I'm one of your potential customers.

How exactly does the email capture tie in with SendGrid/MailCheat(Chimp) and does this differ if I use my own domain?

Will you be adding the ability to import customer reviews for social proof?

PS the following seems a little disingenuous:

Will Amazon remove the reviews on discounted products?
No! You will be getting REAL reviews from GENUINE customers, not ‘professional’ reviewers. Amazon has recently been cracking down hard on ‘professional’ reviewers so be careful when using review groups.

Amazon have been known to remove reviews without rhyme or reason. In particular if customers don't leave a disclaimer that they got a discount then it would be very likely to be removed. Either way, I don't think you can make such strong claims.

Josh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I'm one of your potential customers.

How exactly does the email capture tie in with SendGrid/MailCheat(Chimp) and does this differ if I use my own domain?

Will you be adding the ability to import customer reviews for social proof?

PS the following seems a little disingenuous:

Will Amazon remove the reviews on discounted products?
No! You will be getting REAL reviews from GENUINE customers, not ‘professional’ reviewers. Amazon has recently been cracking down hard on ‘professional’ reviewers so be careful when using review groups.

Amazon have been known to remove reviews without rhyme or reason. In particular if customers don't leave a disclaimer that they got a discount then it would be very likely to be removed. Either way, I don't think you can make such strong claims.

Hey thanks for the questions @Dazed.

We use Sendgrid for transactional emails and also integrate with MailCheat(Chimp) (and other email automation software) to streamline future email marketing efforts.

When your customer submits their email address we use Sendgrid to send an automated email containing a link to their Amazon coupon code.

This does not differ if you decide to use your own domain. If you want to display the landing page on your own domain we have an embed feature using iframe. The page will be displayed on your own domain but will still be hosted on our servers.

If you integrate AMZPromoter with MailCheat(Chimp) (or another provider) a submitted email will automatically be pushed to a list of your choosing. If you have an email funnel setup then AMZPromoter and your autoresponder will work seamlessly together.

Thanks for the feedback re. the copy. I was planning to update the front page copy soon and will take your feedback into account.

Josh

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.