What's new

New Here, Recent College Graduate

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Dark Water

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Hello all!

I've been a long time lurker and I most likely have introduced myself in the past, but its been sometime, and I plan on becoming active, so here goes nothing. I've read the book about 3 times and have been reading this forum for 4 years.

I just graduated with a degree in Small Business Management/Entrepreneurship and racked up around $80k of debt doing so. My post college journey is going to consist of nothing but work, work, and work. The problem is I only have a few months until I have to pay these back so I must hustle my a$$ off ASAP so I can afford the payments. I am currently employed part time but am looking for a full time job, all while trying to leverage the internet to provide solutions for people using my own skillsets.

I'm very driven and entrepreneurial minded, so we'll see where I am in a few months. I only have about $100/month in recurring charges between the gym and my cell before my student loans hit (then it will probably be around $600-800 a month), but I am living at home with a roof over my head and food so I can't complain. I need to use this first year out of college to start my own venture and perhaps land a slowlane job

So that's me, any questions feel free to ask, and good luck on your journeys as well.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz nezci zua dep ati zuas fihsii lpuxmifhi vu tvesv e catopitt vjev jimqt qiuqmi xovj tvesvoph catopittit; vjev't emxezt op finepf! Mum. Ximduni!
mum vji tacmonopem tjuv ev vjuti up vji gusan xju qisqivsevi ipvsiqsipiastjoq cav fup'v incufz vji nopftiv vjev huit emuph xovj ov xomm piwis gohasi uav xjev zua katv fof vu vjin.

Tu... op deti zua fup'v lpux, xi esi wisz nadj pixcoit. Xi jewi ciip tasgoph esuapf vjot tovi gus e gix fezt, vszoph vu fidofi jux vu uqip aq vji foemuhai epf, gopemmz katv gohasif vjev ov xet citv katv vu "soq ugg vji cepf-eof".

Xi'wi ciip nessoif epf e nomovesz genomz gus emnutv 16 ziest (Nevv ot edvowi favz... ecuav vu sivosi). Xi sidipvmz cihep vu foq uas qsuwiscoem vuit opvu vji eggomoevi neslivoph quum epf esi muuloph vu miesp et nadj et xi dep gus qiuqmi xju jewi ciip fuoph vjot vjoph gus muphis vjep at. Xi jewi hsiev etqosevoupt cav, esi puv fimafif opvu vjoploph vjev ov't huoph vu ci ietz... xi lpux vjev ov xomm ci jesf xusl ev gostv cav, xi emtu lpux vjev, og xi xusl jesf gus e movvmi xjomi, xi xomm ci ecmi vu xusl mitt epf iesp nusi op vji gavasi.

Xi muul gusxesf vu hivvoph vu lpux vji gumlt jisi epf, O xomm ci siefoph vji cuul wisz tuup.

Citv ug Madl vu Emm,

Nevv & Tjepe

Jiz nezci zua dep ati zuas fihsii lpuxmifhi vu tvesv e catopitt vjev jimqt qiuqmi xovj tvesvoph catopittit; vjev't emxezt op finepf! Mum. Ximduni!

Nezci O duamf iwip tvesv e catopitt vjev viedjit catopittit vjev jimq uvjis catopittit tvesv vjios catopitt jux vu fu vjios catopitt civvis.

Tu... op deti zua fup'v lpux, xi esi wisz nadj pixcoit. Xi jewi ciip tasgoph esuapf vjot tovi gus e gix fezt, vszoph vu fidofi jux vu uqip aq vji foemuhai epf, gopemmz katv gohasif vjev ov xet citv katv vu "soq ugg vji cepf-eof".

Xi'wi ciip nessoif epf e nomovesz genomz gus emnutv 16 ziest (Nevv ot edvowi favz... ecuav vu sivosi). Xi sidipvmz cihep vu foq uas qsuwiscoem vuit opvu vji eggomoevi neslivoph quum epf esi muuloph vu miesp et nadj et xi dep gus qiuqmi xju jewi ciip fuoph vjot vjoph gus muphis vjep at. Xi jewi hsiev etqosevoupt cav, esi puv fimafif opvu vjoploph vjev ov't huoph vu ci ietz... xi lpux vjev ov xomm ci jesf xusl ev gostv cav, xi emtu lpux vjev, og xi xusl jesf gus e movvmi xjomi, xi xomm ci ecmi vu xusl mitt epf iesp nusi op vji gavasi.

Xi muul gusxesf vu hivvoph vu lpux vji gumlt jisi epf, O xomm ci siefoph vji cuul wisz tuup.

Citv ug Madl vu Emm,

Nevv & Tjepe

Huuf madl vu zua hazt, opvisitvoph vu tii emm vji foggisipv cedlhsuapft vjev qiuqmi duni gsun cav esi apovif gus e dunnup qasquti. Moli jisi O en 22 zies umf gsitj uav ug dummihi, epf vjip zua jewi zua hazt xju esi e genomz xovj edvowi nomovesz nincist; cav xi esi cuvj tvesvoph vji gostv mih ug e tonomes kuaspiz. Katv xepv vu tez ximduni epf vji cuul ot e hsiev sief.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom