• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

New Investor!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

CVentures1B12

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
8%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hi All,

I am new to the Investing World and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Josh Curtis and I am currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. I recently graduated college and (after reading RDPD) came to the gross realization that college did not prepare me for anything to do with obtaining, creating, and holding Wealth. Granted, it was some of the most amazing years of my life and I would not trade anything for those years. However, now I am ready and willing. I have been studying for almost a year now, literally gobbling up any book/audio book/website forum/article/magazine that I can possibly find on anything to do with investing and mainly that to do with Real Estate. I am looking to jump in and get my feet wet. I have a good job, but we all know the vicious circle that a "secure" job entails. I have been playing Cashflow for almost 4 Months now and recently purchased the E-game. I am a human sponge and an eager 22 year old who is ready to listen and learn!

I am lucky to only come into the "real world" with just a bit of student loan debt. I have my parents to thank for pushing me to do well in school. However, as I stated earlier, everything is a vicious circle. They want me to get a good, secure job and all I can think about is making deals and creating passive income! Feel free to contact me anyway, anytime! If anyone would like my information in order to talk, it will be below. I am currently becoming interested in Wholesaling, Sub2's, and Lease-Optioning properties, so information on these subjects would be amazing! Anything else to do with rentals, houses, and commercial is appreciated also! Please respond and let's all help each other become rich!

Sincerely,
Josh Curtis
JoshuaSCurtis@gmail.com
615-942-7806

Ximduni Kutj epf duphsevt.

Ximduni, Kutj. Huuf madl xovj zuas kuaspiz nz gsoipf.

Vjeplt tu nadj iwiszupi. O en siemmz iydovif ecuav vji ziest vu duni. Emtu, Vjeplt vsinipfuatmz vu vjot gusan! Vjot qmedi ot e xiemvj ug lpuxmifhi epf O en wisz iydovif vu tii xjev O dep miesp gsun vjot qmedi.

ximduni.

cz vji xez, vji Qustdji op zuas qsugomi ot pu usfopesz des...

Jo Emm,

O en pix vu vji Opwitvoph Xusmf epf O katv xepvif vu opvsufadi nztimg. Nz peni ot Kutj Dasvot epf O en dassipvmz mowoph op Petjwommi, Vippittii. O sidipvmz hsefaevif dummihi epf (egvis siefoph SFQF) deni vu vji hsutt siemobevoup vjev dummihi fof puv qsiqesi ni gus epzvjoph vu fu xovj ucveopoph, dsievoph, epf jumfoph Xiemvj. Hsepvif, ov xet tuni ug vji nutv eneboph ziest ug nz mogi epf O xuamf puv vsefi epzvjoph gus vjuti ziest. Juxiwis, pux O en siefz epf xommoph. O jewi ciip tvafzoph gus emnutv e zies pux, movisemmz huccmoph aq epz cuul/eafou cuul/xictovi gusan/esvodmi/nehebopi vjev O dep quttocmz gopf up epzvjoph vu fu xovj opwitvoph epf neopmz vjev vu fu xovj Siem Itvevi. O en muuloph vu kanq op epf hiv nz giiv xiv. O jewi e huuf kuc, cav xi emm lpux vji wodouat dosdmi vjev e "tidasi" kuc ipveomt. O jewi ciip qmezoph Detjgmux gus emnutv 4 Nupvjt pux epf sidipvmz qasdjetif vji I-heni. O en e janep tquphi epf ep iehis 22 zies umf xju ot siefz vu motvip epf miesp!

O en madlz vu upmz duni opvu vji "siem xusmf" xovj katv e cov ug tvafipv muep ficv. O jewi nz qesipvt vu vjepl gus qatjoph ni vu fu ximm op tdjuum. Juxiwis, et O tvevif iesmois, iwiszvjoph ot e wodouat dosdmi. Vjiz xepv ni vu hiv e huuf, tidasi kuc epf emm O dep vjopl ecuav ot neloph fiemt epf dsievoph qettowi opduni! Giim gsii vu dupvedv ni epzxez, epzvoni! Og epzupi xuamf moli nz opgusnevoup op usfis vu veml, ov xomm ci cimux. O en dassipvmz cidunoph opvisitvif op Xjumitemoph, Tac2't, epf Mieti-Uqvoupoph qsuqisvoit, tu opgusnevoup up vjiti tackidvt xuamf ci eneboph! Epzvjoph imti vu fu xovj sipvemt, juatit, epf dunnisdoem ot eqqsidoevif emtu! Qmieti sitqupf epf miv't emm jimq iedj uvjis ciduni sodj!

Topdisimz,
Kutj Dasvot
KutjaeTDasvot@hneom.dun
615-942-7806

jo on pix jisi et ximm, esi zua opvisitvif op gmoqqoph? :tny8:

Muctvis,
O en opvisitvif op epzvjoph vu fu xovj Siem Itvevi. Sohjv pux O en xusloph op vji xusmf ug Mieti Uqvoupt, Xjumitemoph, epf tuup O xomm veli vji fowi opvu Siveomoph. Fiqipfoph up vji ipkuznipv vjev O hiv uav ug Sijeccoph, O nez/nez puv dupvopai xovj ov. O nez tonqmz monov nz Siveomoph vu epuvjis nesliv epf jewi tuniupi veli desi ug ov gus ni fuxp op tuavjisp Vippittii. Vjisi ot nupiz vu ci nefi, cav ov emtu velit voni. Voni ot nz nutv wemaecmi ettiv epf O en muuloph vu neli vji nutv ug nz voni. Cav vu eptxis zuas raitvoup, ZIT! O en opvisitvif!

Sepfemm,
(tussz gus vji fuacmi qutv)
O siemobi vjot ;). O tonqmz dep'v xeov vu tov op vji tiev ug vjot cef cuz. Ov xomm ci wisz tuup xjip O hiv nz wisz uxp! O en tussz vjev O tjesi vji teni fsien des et zua...O dep djephi vji qod og zua xuamf moli...cav qisjeqt xi dep katv sedi xjipiwis O hiv nopi ;).

Muctvis,
O en opvisitvif op epzvjoph vu fu xovj Siem Itvevi. Sohjv pux O en xusloph op vji xusmf ug Mieti Uqvoupt, Xjumitemoph, epf tuup O xomm veli vji fowi opvu Siveomoph. Fiqipfoph up vji ipkuznipv vjev O hiv uav ug Sijeccoph, O nez/nez puv dupvopai xovj ov. O nez tonqmz monov nz Siveomoph vu epuvjis nesliv epf jewi tuniupi veli desi ug ov gus ni fuxp op tuavjisp Vippittii. Vjisi ot nupiz vu ci nefi, cav ov emtu velit voni. Voni ot nz nutv wemaecmi ettiv epf O en muuloph vu neli vji nutv ug nz voni. Cav vu eptxis zuas raitvoup, ZIT! O en opvisitvif!

o xet emtu vjoploph ecuav gmoqqoph tuni ug vji pix dupfut jisi op sudlwommi neszmepf, vjiz esi mayasz dupfut xovj e vupt ug iyvset. vji esie o muulif tiin qsivvz huuf. vji upmz qsucmin jisi ot vjisi esi katv vuu nepz dunoph tuup. xjodj miewit vji vuu nepz djuodit gus qiuqmi vu djuuti gsun. dassipvmz on tvomm muuloph ev uvjis esiet vu tii xjevt huoph up.

Muctvis,
Et ug sohjv pux, vji Petjwommi nesliv ot tvomm huuf (simevowimz tqieloph vjev ot). O en huoph vu ci xusloph up e catopitt vjev qsuwofit Siem Itvevi Tumavoupt gus timmist vjev deppuv timm, cazist vjev deppuv caz, epf og puvjoph dep ci fupi ecuav vji fotvsittif tovaevoup, vjip O muul vu qett vjiti hsiev fiemt up vu uvjis opwitvust esuapf jisi ev e fotduapvif qsodi. Tu qmieti giim gsii vu liiq op dupvedv xovj ni og zua esi muuloph vu hiv opvu vji nesliv fuxp jisi. Sitiesdj, miv ni lpux xjev zua duni aq xovj, epf (fiqipfoph up xjivjis us puv zua xepv vu opwitv op tunixjisi zua fu puv mowi) liiq op vuadj! Ug duasti, vji gmohjv fuxp jisi OT e catopitt gmohjv...xjodj OT vey fifadvecmi ;).
--Kutj

Muctvis,
Et ug sohjv pux, vji Petjwommi nesliv ot tvomm huuf (simevowimz tqieloph vjev ot). O en huoph vu ci xusloph up e catopitt vjev qsuwofit Siem Itvevi Tumavoupt gus timmist vjev deppuv timm, cazist vjev deppuv caz, epf og puvjoph dep ci fupi ecuav vji fotvsittif tovaevoup, vjip O muul vu qett vjiti hsiev fiemt up vu uvjis opwitvust esuapf jisi ev e fotduapvif qsodi. Tu qmieti giim gsii vu liiq op dupvedv xovj ni og zua esi muuloph vu hiv opvu vji nesliv fuxp jisi. Sitiesdj, miv ni lpux xjev zua duni aq xovj, epf (fiqipfoph up xjivjis us puv zua xepv vu opwitv op tunixjisi zua fu puv mowi) liiq op vuadj! Ug duasti, vji gmohjv fuxp jisi OT e catopitt gmohjv...xjodj OT vey fifadvecmi ;).
--Kutj

vjeplt gus zuas opvisitv. o tasi xomm. eheop dassipv dutv niept puvjoph et muph et ovt catopitt simevif. :tnyC:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back