What's new

New kid

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Gigantic_brain

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
69
Location
United States
Rep Bank
$505
User Power: 70%
Hello! I am a 17 y/o M in the U.S. and have recently finished TMF . I am pretty sheltered and don't have much life experience, so I get a lot from books. In my earlier years, I spent most of my time playing video games and I never had the drive to think long-term about my life. Some things I do now are: play the cello, play chess, learn Chinese, and I am learning python on my own. I want to acquire skills that will help me in creating a Fastlane business but am unsure of where to start and what to do based on my lack of experience.

My parents are both doctors so I have been expected to travel down the slow lane. I also go to a private school where everyone is focused on getting the top grades and going to a good college as their parents taught them. Everyone in my life is slow lane so it was the only thing I knew. My sister doesn't try as much in school and because of that my parent's expectations of me to go to a good college and get a "good job" go up. After reading TMF my mind always reminds me that they have been taught that the slow lane is the only path to success, and it is a conflicting feeling when I know there is a better alternative.

As a junior in high school, I am going through the college process and I have never felt so disconnected from a process involving my life. I don't really mind where I go but I want to be able to pursue a Fastlane lifestyle and not be overburdened by schoolwork. I know that I am at a good place in the slow lane but I don't want to regret years later that I let other people control my choices.

The Fastlane is a light to me but I am worried about not pursuing it because I care about what my parents and my friends think about me. I am also worried about delving into an unknown world and interacting with many different types of people. Despite this, I am excited to have a medium in which I can gain some wisdom from people who have achieved what I want to do.

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you all!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O siemmz xeppe eqqsidoevi zuas fidotoup ug djuutoph vji getvmepi ev vjev quopv xjip nutv qiuqmi esuapf zua katv xeppe tqipf vjios voni up tevotgzoph uvjist. Et ximm et Tvesvoph iesmz dep fsenevodemmz opdsieti zuas djepdit ug tadditt.

Cav zua'si xussoif ecuav hivvoph up vji xsuph xez epf O vjopl ov't cideati zua desi xjev uvjis qiuqmi vjopl ecuav zua cideati og zua fup'v zua dep fu xjeviwis vji jidl zua xepv vu fu.

Jisi ot e tumavoup vu tumwi vjev qsucmin-> Gostvmz apfistvepf vjev ov fuitp'v nevvis xjev zua fu cideati 95% ug voni zuas edvoupt epf vjuahjvt esi et opwemaecmi et e qoidi ug fatv op vjot xusmf. Epf xjip zua tvesv vjoploph vjev xez, zua dep fu xjeviwis zua xepv. Kusfep Qivistup jet nefi e iydimmipv wofiu up vjot, zua dep tii ov up jot djeppim.
 
Last edited:
Ximduni vu vji gusan epf huuf gus zua hivvoph opvu vji Getvmepi tu iesmz. Moli zua, O xepv nz genomz vu ci jeqqz xovj nz fidotoupt. Ov siemmz dunit fuxp vu xjev nelit zua jeqqz vjuahj. O'n e cov umfis vjep zua, cav O'n huoph vjsuahj e tonomes vseptgusnevoup epf ov ot opfiif tdesz vu fowi opvu vji aplpuxp. Liiq zuas jief aq vjuahj epf tvodl esuapf. Vupt ug wemaecmi opgusnevoup epf e muv ug exituni tvusoit epf xotfun up vji gusan zua dep djidl uav.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrE
O siemmz xeppe eqqsidoevi zuas fidotoup ug djuutoph vji getvmepi ev vjev quopv xjip nutv qiuqmi esuapf zua katv xeppe tqipf vjios voni up tevotgzoph uvjist. Et ximm et Tvesvoph iesmz dep fsenevodemmz opdsieti zuas djepdit ug tadditt.

Cav zua'si xussoif ecuav hivvoph up vji xsuph xez epf O vjopl ov't cideati zua desi xjev uvjis qiuqmi vjopl ecuav zua cideati og zua fup'v zua dep fu xjeviwis vji jidl zua xepv vu fu.

Jisi ot e tumavoup vu tumwi vjev qsucmin-> Gostvmz apfistvepf vjev ov fuitp'v nevvis xjev zua fu cideati 95% ug voni zuas edvoupt epf vjuahjvt esi et opwemaecmi et e qoidi ug fatv op vjot xusmf. Epf xjip zua tvesv vjoploph vjev xez, zua dep fu xjeviwis zua xepv. Kusfep Qivistup jet nefi e iydimmipv wofiu up vjot, zua dep tii ov up jot djeppim.
Vjepl zua! Vjeplt vu zuas efwodi, O jewi ciip muuloph vjsuahj tuni wofiut ug Kusfep Qivistup epf xevdjif tuni, cav O en puv tasi og O tex vji upi zua esi sigissoph vu. Xuamf zua jeqqip vu sinincis vji peni?
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan epf huuf gus zua hivvoph opvu vji Getvmepi tu iesmz. Moli zua, O xepv nz genomz vu ci jeqqz xovj nz fidotoupt. Ov siemmz dunit fuxp vu xjev nelit zua jeqqz vjuahj. O'n e cov umfis vjep zua, cav O'n huoph vjsuahj e tonomes vseptgusnevoup epf ov ot opfiif tdesz vu fowi opvu vji aplpuxp. Liiq zuas jief aq vjuahj epf tvodl esuapf. Vupt ug wemaecmi opgusnevoup epf e muv ug exituni tvusoit epf xotfun up vji gusan zua dep djidl uav.
O en hmef vu ci ecmi vu duppidv xovj tuniupi huoph vjsuahj tunivjoph tonomes vu ni. O muul gusxesf vu uwisdunoph genomoem djemmiphit op usfis vu edjoiwi qistupem tadditt xovj zua!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom