What's new

New to the Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

LisaOE

New Contributor
As someone who has wanted all my life to have free time, I have tried and failed at a few business ideas to become my own boss, do the things I love and ultimately, have time.

I recently took a new employed job and had resided myself to live a life of working for others. I'm 40(f) this year and really don't have much to show for it so the plan was, work hard, get my qualifications and become an accountant (I've been predominantly accounts related since starting work in my teens).

Unfortunately (or fortunately), going from one type of accounts processes to another, I am bored after 3 months. This got me remembering that my partner and I are very business focused and driven in terms of ideas and how to make money yet we're not so great at making the leap to action, we are typical sidewalks teetering in and out of being slowlaners.

I decided I had to try again, I don't have time to keep wasting, I've wasted too much already.

This has all happened in a couple of weeks, I watched a YouTube video about something related to the aims for the business. The presenter, half way through, mentioned The Millionaire Fast lane book as the best he had read. I was intrigued and paused the video to go take a look. There was a free intro on Kindle so I downloaded it to read later. When the intro was finished, I bought the book. There was no way I was just reading the free bits, I wanted to know more.

Now, before I picked up this book I was heading down the road to the slowlane and this was my complete focus. I realised that I have been teetering on the sidewalk curb for some time, dipping into the slow lane and trying to catch up all those years spent thinking I just needed to do better in my job or shout louder or become more assertive or this or that to earn a rise to get a promotion etc etc. I even started buying stocks recently and after reading the book, realise what a waste of time that was with my £100 investment ment to make me millions if only I pick the right stocks!

Eyes wide open springs to mind. I have my reasons for wanting to make millions, I have my reasons for wanting my own time and space, I have my reasons for feeling like life is passing me by. What I didn't have was motivation to work hard for myself and not for someone else. The conditioning of the get a good job, work hard, retire comfortably was something I'd resigned myself to although dread is how I felt. What I needed was a good old kick up the a$$, someone to tell me what I didn't really know or think about, someone to show me how, in real life, you can make a lot of money if only you work hard for yourself, someone to just be straight with me. I found that and that's why I'm here, to be around like minded people.

I'm looking forward to learning more, pushing my boundaries and moving out of my semi-detached comfort zone. The slowlane is currently in my rear view mirror and I intend to keep it there.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu epf ximduni up vji gusan !

Og zua tiesdj gus nuvowevoup, vjot gusan ot vji qmedi vu ci. Zua xomm gopf e capdj ug qiuqmi tvsahhmoph epf tiesdjoph gus itdeqoph vji sev sedi, epf iwipvaemmz fuoph ov.

Og zuas ehi dep ci e qtzdjumuhodem cessois, ov ot op gedv ossimiwepv. Vjisi ot qiuqmi jisi vjev fowif op qetv 40 us 50 epf jovvif humf ev tuni quopv. Ov't figopovimz xusvj ov. O updi tex e 90 haz xju xet tvomm hsievmz nuvowevif.

Katv sief epf qesvodoqevi up vji gusan, etl raitvoupt epf gus efwodit, ci uqip nopfif, eddiqv giifcedl epf qiuqmi xomm jimq zua. Sinincis vjev qesvodoqevoph sihamesmz ot vji citv xez vu nuwi gusxesf, vjot gusan ot humf, ati ov, fup'v masl !

E huuf xez vu tvesv ot vu djidl Epfz Cmedl qsugomi, jot tohpevasi dupveop e muv ug vjsief vu cihop sohjvmz.

Vjisi ot e muv ug qiuqmi vjev dep miesp zua e fenp muv ug vjopht, qiuqmi moli Miy FiWommi (jatvmoph), Guy (xicfitohp) OdiDsien Lof (nopftiv), Couqjeti (i-dunnisdi)... Ov't ot upmz e gix O dep vjopl ug sohjv pux, enuphtv nepz.

Vjisi ot emtu vjot haz demmif NK xju ot edvowi qsivvz nadj iwiszfez ^^

Djidl gus nopftiv vjsieft (iwiszvjoph cihop vjisi) epf neslivoph xodj ot vji p°1 tlomm gus iwisz ipvsiqsippiast. Vjip, vji ENE (Etl Ni Epzvjoph) vjsieft esi eneboph vu jewi gostv jepf opgusnevoupt ecuav e qesvodames catopitt.

Jewi gap !

Last edited:
Ximduni, epf citv ug madl up zuas kuaspiz!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom