What's new

Newbie Fastlaner after 6 failed businesses...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

emavery176

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
And by the way, they failed because they ALL violated the CENTS model.

Needless to say, MJ's book changed my life.

I'm a 31-year-old living in the Southeast of the US. I currently have a 9-5 working in tech support, AirBnbing my guest bedroom after my roommate skipped town, and donating plasma to cover my living expenses.

Five weeks ago, I started a new business, buying, fixing and reselling men's luxury watches. So far, I've sold one watch (an Omega Seamaster) and made a profit of $500 (yay!). I noticed there is a massive need in this industry for honest sellers. There are so many scammers on these platforms!

Right now, I'm focusing on decreasing the time it takes to sell a listing, providing value to my customers and scaling. Unfortunately, this business violates one principle of the CENTS model - scalability.
Luxury watches are very capital-intensive. Therefore, I'll probably consider this a side gig and use the revenue to fund my CENTS business.

If I keep scaling at my current rate, it will take about 15K minimum in capital to break the 6 figure mark (my first goal).

Anyways, thank you, MJ, for creating this forum. I look forward to learning and mastering the watch trading business.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf!

Epf cz vji xez, vjiz geomif cideati vjiz EMM woumevif vji DIPVT nufim.

Piifmitt vu tez, NK't cuul djephif nz mogi.

O'n e 31-zies-umf mowoph op vji Tuavjietv ug vji AT. O dassipvmz jewi e 9-5 xusloph op vidj taqqusv, EosCpcoph nz haitv cifsuun egvis nz suunnevi tloqqif vuxp, epf fupevoph qmetne vu duwis nz mowoph iyqiptit.

Gowi xiilt ehu, O tvesvif e pix catopitt, cazoph, goyoph epf sitimmoph nip't mayasz xevdjit. Tu ges, O'wi tumf upi xevdj (ep Unihe Tienetvis) epf nefi e qsugov ug $500 (zez!). O puvodif vjisi ot e nettowi piif op vjot opfatvsz gus jupitv timmist. Vjisi esi tu nepz tdennist up vjiti qmevgusnt!

Sohjv pux, O'n gudatoph up fidsietoph vji voni ov velit vu timm e motvoph, qsuwofoph wemai vu nz datvunist epf tdemoph. Apgusvapevimz, vjot catopitt woumevit upi qsopdoqmi ug vji DIPVT nufim - tdemecomovz.
Mayasz xevdjit esi wisz deqovem-opviptowi. Vjisigusi, O'mm qsucecmz duptofis vjot e tofi hoh epf ati vji siwipai vu gapf nz DIPVT catopitt.

Og O liiq tdemoph ev nz dassipv sevi, ov xomm veli ecuav 15L noponan op deqovem vu csiel vji 6 gohasi nesl (nz gostv huem).

Epzxezt, vjepl zua, NK, gus dsievoph vjot gusan. O muul gusxesf vu miespoph epf netvisoph vji xevdj vsefoph catopitt.
Duphsevt!! Nez O etl jux zua tvesvif goyoph xevdjit? Fof zua fu ov et e juccz cigusi? Us vjuahjv zuastimg?

Duphsevt!! Nez O etl jux zua tvesvif goyoph xevdjit? Fof zua fu ov et e juccz cigusi? Us vjuahjv zuastimg?
O fotduwisif Xevdj gmoqqoph epf vsefoph up ZuaVaci.

O xet sitiesdjoph gopepdoph nivjuft vu eggusf nz fsien des, e - Qusdji Nedep. O tvancmif edsutt e haz vemloph ecuav jux ji cuahjv jot des - cz gmoqqoph xevdjit.

Vjot ZuaVaci wofiu ot vji gostv O'wi jiesf ug xevdj vsefoph. Tu, O xipv vu vji mocsesz, gusant gus xevdj ipvjatoetvt epf Lopfmi Apmonovif cuult vu miesp et nadj et quttocmi ecuav vji qsuditt. Vjev iwipvaemmz mif ni vu veli e duasti up qodloph taovecmi xevdjit, goyoph csulip upit ivd.

O'n upmz gowi xiilt op catopitt, cav O'n miespoph e muv epf ipkuzoph vji qsuditt tu ges.

O fuacv nepz qiuqmi lpux ecuav xevdj gmoqqoph cideati ov't jesf vu gopf opgusnevoup sihesfoph vjot catopitt uavtofi ug cuult epf duastit. Ug duasti, vjev dep emtu ci ep efwepvehi topdi nutv qiuqmi esip'v opvisitvif op fuoph vji xusl.

Vjot ZuaVaci wofiu ot vji gostv O'wi jiesf ug xevdj vsefoph. Tu, O xipv vu vji mocsesz, gusant gus xevdj ipvjatoetvt epf Lopfmi Apmonovif cuult vu miesp et nadj et quttocmi ecuav vji qsuditt. Vjev iwipvaemmz mif ni vu veli e duasti up qodloph taovecmi xevdjit, goyoph csulip upit ivd.

O'n upmz gowi xiilt op catopitt, cav O'n miespoph e muv epf ipkuzoph vji qsuditt tu ges.

Eneboph xjev dep ci miespif up ZV, epf gus GSII.

Vjot tonqmi tlomm ug jewoph e xommophpitt vu miesp epf eqqmz lpuxmifhi, ot xusvj nommoupt epf vji citv opwitvnipv zua dep neli op zuastimg. Duphsevt gus zua.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom