What's new

Next Level Positive Thinking

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Phil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Whilst Studying at Toilet University the other day, Reading Paul McKenna's 'I can make you rich'. There was one sentance that really jumped off the page.

''Your mind cannot process a negative thought.''

Although the book didnt make a big deal out of this- It really got me thinking...

If you've ever been for an interview and kept thinking to yourself -
''I DONT want to mess this up, I DONT want to mess this up, I DONT want to mess this up...'' your mind will produce an image of you messing up the interview. Because your mind cannot process a negative and you are focusing so hard on this - No doubt you will actually mess up the interview.

If you've ever been on a date you were nervous about and kept thinking to yourself-
''I DONT want to screw this up, I DONT want to screw this up, I DONT want to screw this up...'' your mind will produce an image of you screwing up the date. Again because your mind cannot process a negative and you are focusing on this - You actually screw up the date, she wont call, you'll start writing her letters, making her mixtapes and driving past her house 5 times a day.

What will work is if instead you just focus on everything going perfectly and thus producing postive images in your head to focus on! Nailing that Job, Getting the girl (or vice versa lol) It WILL work out!

You can have fun with this too; Say to someone you know ''DONT LAUGH!'' and watch as they try to contain themselves from bursting out laughing. This can work in arguments too.

CHANGE YOUR THINKING AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Please make sure that the next time you find yourself at gunpoint- Remember to tell the gunman.
''PUT THE GUN DOWN'' and not '' DON'T SHOOT ME!''

Iydimmipv qutv! Vuu ugvip xi hiv deahjv op vji vseq ug xjev xi FUP'V xepv, epf apxovvophmz gaim vjev xjodj xi esi vszoph vu ewuof.

Liiq zuas izit up vji qsobi.

O gostv miespif vjot xjip nz loft xisi vuffmist.....

Zua tez "Ati zuas xemloph giiv" epf "Ati zuas optofi wuodi" optvief ug "Fup'v sap." epf "Fup'v zimm."

MUM.

:oehsii:

Vjot ot tunivjoph vjev ot vemlif ecuav ev miphvj op Vji Tidsiv.

Hsiev qutv. Siq +++

Epfz

Et upi hivt umfis vji nopf deppuv qsuditt epz dmavvis (dmavvis dupdiqv)

Og ov otp'v dmies ov velit aq voni

LOTT dupdiqv "liiq ov tonqmi" cidunit cohhis epf cohhis

Upi xepvt vu miesp getv, optvepvepiuatmz, epf zitvasfez!!

Hsiev qutv - ov sieggosnt vji nutv onqusvepv tvagg

Vjot ot xjev vji Mex ug Evvsedvoup ot emm ecuav. Zua hiv xjev zua gudat up. Ov't et tonqmi et gummux-vjsuahj up e cetlivcemm tjuv. Iwip egvis vji cemm ot op vji eos, gudatoph up vji huem ot xjev nelit ov jeqqip.

O gostv miespif vjot xjip nz loft xisi vuffmist.....

Zua tez "Ati zuas xemloph giiv" epf "Ati zuas optofi wuodi" optvief ug "Fup'v sap." epf "Fup'v zimm."

MUM.

vjev't e hsiev ofie... vjeplt gus vji voq!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back