The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No idea about ads, Where to learn them?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
I have a Product in the Supplement industry.
I made my first few customers with google ads but the conversion is too low. I made some changes and Adjusted to the market minds feedback.

I improved the offer and the website overall.
A problem that I have now is Low conversions from google ads.
I couldn’t find any articles here on Social media ads like Facebook tiktok or instagram.

Are there any good sources to learn social media ads and google ads, or other online marketing Tools like AI or Samrush?

I am expirimenting with customers who cancelled the order at the checkout, by offering them free samples as a gift with free shipping.
It Doese'nt cost me much but I could convert them long term since it's a Product that would be bought monthly ideally.

Thanks for all the help and feedback, I will keep you updated

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I made my first few customers with google ads but the conversion is too low. I made some changes and Adjusted to the market minds feedback.

I couldn’t find any articles here on Social media ads like Facebook tiktok or instagram.

Are there any good sources to learn social media ads and google ads, or other online marketing Tools like AI or Samrush?

I am expirimenting with customers who cancelled the order at the checkout, by offering them free samples as a gift with free shipping.
It Doese'nt cost me much but I could convert them long term since it's a Product that would be bought monthly ideally.

This is a forum member's YouTube channel. I forget his username.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks Andy
I watched your google ads video the 5 min one hah.
I am new to all this and google keeps updating the dashbord often, so it's a bit different now than in the video. But still very good work.

How do you feel about Samrush for SEO and analysis?
Interface changes are a pita. I swear it's different every time I get on a call to look over someone's account.

I don't do SEO and I just use the Google Keyword Planner for getting keyword ideas. I'll load up campaigns and watch what search terms come through.

I'm paying for SpyFu as I got it for $9/mth. It's useful sometimes to see what competitor ads and keywords might be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Interface changes are a pita. I swear it's different every time I get on a call to look over someone's account.

I don't do SEO and I just use the Google Keyword Planner for getting keyword ideas. I'll load up campaigns and watch what search terms come through.

I'm paying for SpyFu as I got it for $9/mth. It's useful sometimes to see what competitor ads and keywords might be.
So in other words, you got to spend some money and expiriment and see what works.
I mean I got like 50 clicks a day for 50€, but It takwa mw abour 70 clicks to get an order.

thetaimourahmed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 19, 2024

First up, Google Ads: It's like fishing – you need the right bait (your ad) and the right spot (where your customers hang out). To up your game, I'd suggest checking out Google's own learning center, the “Google Ads Help Center”. It's chock-full of tips and tricks. Also, peek at "HubSpot Academy". They offer free courses on digital marketing that are as easy as pie to understand.

Now, onto Social Media Ads: You're talking about Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, right? These platforms are like throwing a party and inviting just the right people. For Facebook and Instagram, "Facebook Blueprint" is your go-to. It's like a treasure map to mastering ads on these platforms. TikTok has its own learning center too, called "TikTok for Business". It's pretty rad and straightforward.

Don't forget about Other Tools: SEMrush (now called Semrush), is a Swiss Army knife for online marketing. It's got everything from SEO to social media analytics. They have a great blog and webinars to learn from. And for AI marketing tools, keep an eye on platforms like "MarketMuse" or "Crayon". They're like having a crystal ball, helping you see what content works best.

Your idea of wooing customers with free samples – that's gold! It’s like saying, “Hey, give us another shot, on the house!” It's a great way to turn a “No, thanks” into a “Yes, please!”

Keep experimenting and adapting. Remember, marketing is like a game of chess, always be thinking a few moves ahead. And keep us posted – it's like getting chapters of an exciting book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.