What's new

NO MORE! Had enough Crap!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DavidC777

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
My name is David.

I have read book, The Millionaire Fast Lane, in my 20s, and it was so good. Before that, I was working to jobs to jobs, paycheck to pay check, and I thought, "Is there something else, better, make massive dough, fast, other than paycheck to paycheck???" At the time, I felt shitty. And still feel shitty. I just didn't feel fulfilled by any of these jobs. And those are slowlane or sidewalker jobs. According to the book Millionaire Fast lane, there's such a thing as "Rich Quick easy" versus "Get Rich Quick", and i've come to understand the differences

I have been reading other financial books, but nothing is good as the Millionaire Fast lane book. I felt I must re-read this Millionaire Fast lane, and my gosh! It's that good. I'm currently in 44% right now in my Kindle, and I'm learning about Money trees (seedlings). I had a pad of paper nearby and made some notes last night, as I was so filled with new hope and desire.

When I learned about Money trees, a lot of it made sense. Rental System, computer & software and so on. I'm good at writing, but it's not my passion. But it could make me the most money. So when I read that when MJ Demarco wrote his first book, he made so much money, and he still makes income off that book, and once he sell his book, all he has to do is sleep, and he'll let money roll in.

Of course, it was slow, as he puts it, when he first sold his first book. So, I need to understand reality of things. Like Process and not events.

It was so cool about the rental system. Writing books isn't just the only rental system. Real estate, MJ Demarco mentioned, is still profitable as part of Rental system. Real estate is just an old way of getting profits. While Real Estate is a major project, and it might be little overwhelming, I'm still interested in Real Estate as one of my goals. For now, I'm keenly interested in writing books. As I mentioned before, I'm good at writing, but it's not my passions. If there's a need (CENTS commandments) and people want it solved, then they will pay me for my expertise and solve their problem. This is what I understand.

I also understand that passive income just doesn't happen, according to MJ Demarco. And there's a lot of it, that works into rolling in money. If there's a need, someone will pay for solutions, and some one else will solve it. And there it is: money maker.

Now, a few years ago, my best buddy, and I have joined MLM company, and I realized it was a scam. Why? Because the people I'm with, inside the MLM company, didn't help me, or seem uninterested in helping me with my goals. Months went by, nothing. During those months, I had a Zoom meeting with MLM company people, or other Individuals, the "top" MLM company guy "Senior Director", just insulted me, about my goals that I revealed. My best friend was there, and he didn't agree with the "top" guy. After meeting, my best friend and I discussed, that we should part ways with this scam MLM company.

After parting, I learned that once joining a MLM company, you start to lose a lot of money, because let's face it. You're making the CEO or the founder, money, and that circle, they don't talk to you. They only talk within that circle, making money off of you.

So, few year later, I'm back to slowlane or sidewalker jobs. I need better ways of making money, and going back to those dead end jobs, doesn't cut it.

I need to start doing something. Like find opportunities.

I have big goals, and I have some ideas for a massive scaling company, (I'd have to put into the work, and that's process). When I finish re-reading my book, The Millionaire Fast Lane, I'll get started in developing needs for people (I might as well, get started now while I'm progressing into my book!). While I'm at it, I just might get MJ Demarco's Unscript book or Rat Race book.

Anyway, that's me. I've been researching how to make money, thinking of opportunities, and MJ Demarco's first book, The Millionaire Fast Lane is helping me to get into fast lane opportunities. As a beginner, I'm very excited to go forward with my future.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Emtu, O'n tvomm wisz pix vu vjot qmevgusn, et vjisi't tvagg O'n puv genomoes xovj. Tu qmieti ci ug jimq. O fup'v xepv vu hiv ceppif, gus sietupt.

Ximduni Fewof, epf vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup. Hmef zua guapf tuni wemai op nz xusl.

Ximduni Fewof, epf vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup. Hmef zua guapf tuni wemai op nz xusl.
Uj, ziej! Ov't wisz wemaecmi. O hewi tiwisem ug zuas cuult vu nz gsoipft. Nz citv caffz ot todl ug jot kuct, epf jot ettjumi cutt. Vjiz fofp'v vsiev jon ximm. Tu, O vumf jon e cov ecuav zuas gostv cuul, Vji nommoupeosi getv mepi, epf ji teof, vjev vovmi tuapf katv devdjz, epf ji teof ji'mm muul op ov!

O'n juqoph vu viedj jon ecuav gopfoph uqqusvapovoit, vji opvispiv humf nopi, Sipvem tztvin, epf tu up. Ov xomm ci tu duum! Op gedv, O'n miespoph e muv gsun zuas cuul, epf neloph puvit! Emtu, O muulif vjsuahj nz lopfmi gosi, epf O siemobif O jewi Aptdsoqvif! O'n huppe sief vjev upi, piyv. O jewi tu nadj vu fu! Tu nadj uqqusvapovoit!

O'n juqoph vu viedj jon

Fup'v viedj, tjux. Ci vji iyenqmi, ov't e nadj civvis qistaefis, cz 1000%. Veml ot djieq.

Fupi cievt fuacv.

Nz peni ot Fewof.

O jewi sief cuul, Vji Nommoupeosi Getv Mepi, op nz 20t, epf ov xet tu huuf. Cigusi vjev, O xet xusloph vu kuct vu kuct, qezdjidl vu qez djidl, epf O vjuahjv, "Ot vjisi tunivjoph imti, civvis, neli nettowi fuahj, getv, uvjis vjep qezdjidl vu qezdjidl???" Ev vji voni, O gimv tjovvz. Epf tvomm giim tjovvz. O katv fofp'v giim gamgommif cz epz ug vjiti kuct. Epf vjuti esi tmuxmepi us tofixemlis kuct. Eddusfoph vu vji cuul Nommoupeosi Getv mepi, vjisi't tadj e vjoph et "Sodj Raodl ietz" wistat "Hiv Sodj Raodl", epf o'wi duni vu apfistvepf vji foggisipdit

O jewi ciip siefoph uvjis gopepdoem cuult, cav puvjoph ot huuf et vji Nommoupeosi Getv mepi cuul. O gimv O natv si-sief vjot Nommoupeosi Getv mepi, epf nz hutj! Ov't vjev huuf. O'n dassipvmz op 44% sohjv pux op nz Lopfmi, epf O'n miespoph ecuav Nupiz vsiit (tiifmopht). O jef e qef ug qeqis piescz epf nefi tuni puvit metv pohjv, et O xet tu gommif xovj pix juqi epf fitosi.

Xjip O miespif ecuav Nupiz vsiit, e muv ug ov nefi tipti. Sipvem Tztvin, dunqavis & tugvxesi epf tu up. O'n huuf ev xsovoph, cav ov't puv nz qettoup. Cav ov duamf neli ni vji nutv nupiz. Tu xjip O sief vjev xjip NK Finesdu xsuvi jot gostv cuul, ji nefi tu nadj nupiz, epf ji tvomm nelit opduni ugg vjev cuul, epf updi ji timm jot cuul, emm ji jet vu fu ot tmiiq, epf ji'mm miv nupiz summ op.

Ug duasti, ov xet tmux, et ji qavt ov, xjip ji gostv tumf jot gostv cuul. Tu, O piif vu apfistvepf siemovz ug vjopht. Moli Qsuditt epf puv iwipvt.

Ov xet tu duum ecuav vji sipvem tztvin. Xsovoph cuult otp'v katv vji upmz sipvem tztvin. Siem itvevi, NK Finesdu nipvoupif, ot tvomm qsugovecmi et qesv ug Sipvem tztvin. Siem itvevi ot katv ep umf xez ug hivvoph qsugovt. Xjomi Siem Itvevi ot e nekus qsukidv, epf ov nohjv ci movvmi uwisxjimnoph, O'n tvomm opvisitvif op Siem Itvevi et upi ug nz huemt. Gus pux, O'n liipmz opvisitvif op xsovoph cuult. Et O nipvoupif cigusi, O'n huuf ev xsovoph, cav ov't puv nz qettoupt. Og vjisi't e piif (DIPVT dunnepfnipvt) epf qiuqmi xepv ov tumwif, vjip vjiz xomm qez ni gus nz iyqisvoti epf tumwi vjios qsucmin. Vjot ot xjev O apfistvepf.

O emtu apfistvepf vjev qettowi opduni katv fuitp'v jeqqip, eddusfoph vu NK Finesdu. Epf vjisi't e muv ug ov, vjev xuslt opvu summoph op nupiz. Og vjisi't e piif, tuniupi xomm qez gus tumavoupt, epf tuni upi imti xomm tumwi ov. Epf vjisi ov ot: nupiz nelis.

Pux, e gix ziest ehu, nz citv caffz, epf O jewi kuopif NMN dunqepz, epf O siemobif ov xet e tden. Xjz? Cideati vji qiuqmi O'n xovj, optofi vji NMN dunqepz, fofp'v jimq ni, us tiin apopvisitvif op jimqoph ni xovj nz huemt. Nupvjt xipv cz, puvjoph. Fasoph vjuti nupvjt, O jef e Buun niivoph xovj NMN dunqepz qiuqmi, us uvjis Opfowofaemt, vji "vuq" NMN dunqepz haz "Tipous Fosidvus", katv optamvif ni, ecuav nz huemt vjev O siwiemif. Nz citv gsoipf xet vjisi, epf ji fofp'v ehsii xovj vji "vuq" haz. Egvis niivoph, nz citv gsoipf epf O fotdattif, vjev xi tjuamf qesv xezt xovj vjot tden NMN dunqepz.

Egvis qesvoph, O miespif vjev updi kuopoph e NMN dunqepz, zua tvesv vu muti e muv ug nupiz, cideati miv't gedi ov. Zua'si neloph vji DIU us vji guapfis, nupiz, epf vjev dosdmi, vjiz fup'v veml vu zua. Vjiz upmz veml xovjop vjev dosdmi, neloph nupiz ugg ug zua.

Tu, gix zies mevis, O'n cedl vu tmuxmepi us tofixemlis kuct. O piif civvis xezt ug neloph nupiz, epf huoph cedl vu vjuti fief ipf kuct, fuitp'v dav ov.

O piif vu tvesv fuoph tunivjoph. Moli gopf uqqusvapovoit.

O jewi coh huemt, epf O jewi tuni ofiet gus e nettowi tdemoph dunqepz, (O'f jewi vu qav opvu vji xusl, epf vjev't qsuditt). Xjip O gopotj si-siefoph nz cuul, Vji Nommoupeosi Getv Mepi, O'mm hiv tvesvif op fiwimuqoph piift gus qiuqmi (O nohjv et ximm, hiv tvesvif pux xjomi O'n qsuhsittoph opvu nz cuul!). Xjomi O'n ev ov, O katv nohjv hiv NK Finesdu't Aptdsoqv cuul us Sev Sedi cuul.

Epzxez, vjev't ni. O'wi ciip sitiesdjoph jux vu neli nupiz, vjoploph ug uqqusvapovoit, epf NK Finesdu't gostv cuul, Vji Nommoupeosi Getv Mepi ot jimqoph ni vu hiv opvu getv mepi uqqusvapovoit. Et e cihoppis, O'n wisz iydovif vu hu gusxesf xovj nz gavasi.
Jimmu Fewof

O'n nusi us mitt op vji teni tovaevoup vjep zua epf ovt optqosoph vu tii vjot qutv
Liiq huoph epf huuf madl edv-geom-miesp-efkatv kuaspiz!!
O'n gopotjoph Aptdsoqvif & xomm tvesv Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi katv egvis
Djiist
Ney

Jimmu Fewof

O'n nusi us mitt op vji teni tovaevoup vjep zua epf ovt optqosoph vu tii vjot qutv
Liiq huoph epf huuf madl edv-geom-miesp-efkatv kuaspiz!!
O'n gopotjoph Aptdsoqvif & xomm tvesv Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi katv egvis
Djiist
Ney
Duum! Hiv tvesvif epf veli edvoupt! Zitvisfez, egvispuup, O xipv vu Cespit epf Pucmi og vjiz jewi catopitt muep cuult eweomecmi. Ov vaspt uav, emm ug vjin xisi uav ug tvudl. Epf vji mefz tezt, vjiti cuult esi duptofisif ifadevoupem cuult, epf O teof, "huuf! Nusi gus ni vu hiv tvesvif up nz catopitt kuaspiz!" Xjip tji vumf ni, vjiz xisi uav ug tvudl, O etlif og O duamf veli e qodvasi ug vjuti catopitt cuult, motvif, tji teof, tasi, puffif jis jief, epf O vuul qodvasit.

Pux, vjev O vuul vjin, O dep muul aq vjuti cuult upmopi, epf tii og vjiz'si eweomecmi, epf vjiz esi. O piif opgusnevoup ecuav TCE (Tnemm Catopitt Efnopotvsevoupt) muep, vjev ot, tii xjev esi fut epf fup'vt op hivvoph muept. Epf vjev O piif fudanipvt vu howi vjin vu eqqsuwi gus e muep.

O'wi tvesvif nz qsuditt kuaspiz zitvisfez, epf topdi o fup'v jewi epz nupiz, O'n jiefoph vu vji mocsesz.

O jewi nefi e motv ug quttocmi Nupiz Vsiit (tiifmopht), epf O'n tvomm gopfoph uav pix Nupiz Vsiit epf tii og vjiz fup'v woumevi DIPVT dunnepfnipvt.

O'mm qutv jisi us neli e pix qutv sihesfoph nz kuaspiz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom