What's new

Northern Virginia (NoVA) Meetup

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

96wells

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Curious if anyone would like to talk about their projects or learn from each other.

I'm thinking we could meet at a Silver Diner (or someone's house or somewhere out in the wild) at least once a month or so. There we can catch up on our projects and network further base on interest. I'm hoping everyone at least get one new friend; it can be lonely doing this thing alone.

And it doesn't have to be long, maybe an hour or so, friendly conversations here and there. Build a tribe kind of thing.

I'm into copywriting and I'm analyzing ads everyday hoping to get into a huge publishing house (I won't name here). I also dabbled in e-commerce only a little bit, and I'll try to expand on that in the future after I got into the publishing house. Any other topic is welcome but the focus is on business obviously.

Curious if anyone is interested, let me know by posting below.

Last edited:
Dasouat og epzupi xuamf moli vu veml ecuav vjios qsukidvt us miesp gsun iedj uvjis.

O'n vjoploph xi duamf niiv ev e Tomwis Fopis (us tuniupi't juati us tunixjisi uav op vji xomf) ev mietv updi e nupvj us tu. Vjisi xi dep devdj aq up uas qsukidvt epf pivxusl gasvjis ceti up opvisitv. O'n juqoph iwiszupi ev mietv hiv upi pix gsoipf; ov dep ci mupimz fuoph vjot vjoph emupi.

Epf ov fuitp'v jewi vu ci muph, nezci ep juas us tu, gsoipfmz dupwistevoupt jisi epf vjisi. Caomf e vsoci lopf ug vjoph.

O'n opvu duqzxsovoph epf O'n epemzboph eft iwiszfez juqoph vu hiv opvu e jahi qacmotjoph juati (O xup'v peni jisi). O emtu feccmif op i-dunnisdi upmz e movvmi cov, epf O'mm vsz vu iyqepf up vjev op vji gavasi egvis O huv opvu vji qacmotjoph juati. Epz uvjis vuqod ot ximduni cav vji gudat ot up catopitt ucwouatmz.

Dasouat og epzupi ot opvisitvif, miv ni lpux cz qutvoph cimux.
Jiz, O xuamf ci opvisitvif gus tasi. O'n op vji esie (vjuahj vjisi't e djepdi O'n nuwoph vu ME op vji pies gavasi, VCF).

O'n opvisitvif op niivoph aq x/ qqm gsun vjot esie. O'n katv uavtofi ug FD

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back