What's new

Now is your chance to tell me how much I suck at copywriting

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tom H.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I'm sure you can find at least 10 things about the sales letter below that suck. Get at it and send me back to the woodshed!

This letter will be positioned as a "bonus article" at the beginning of all of the Illustrated Chess books, to get people off of Amazon and on to my mailing list. Please do your worst, because I have a lot of books, so once I publish this thing on Amazon, it's a real pain to change it, so I want to get this right now and maybe you can help.

Thanks!

UPDATE
The shorter and revised letter: Mystery Bonus For Chess Fans Only

---

Which of your chess heroes will hand you a key?

Not just a key to getting better at chess. Not just a key to getting more fun out of chess. But a key you can keep in your pocket and pull out anytime to unlock the world where you chat with Paul Morphy, visit with Bobby Fischer, and see through the eyes of Capablanca. The world where chess players from all times and all places come together in a single moment.

Lots of great players have been there...

I picture Bobby Fischer as a child, hiding under his blankets — flashlight, chess book, pocket-sized chess set. Locked into another world. Not the world of adults yelling, his sister crying, or the other kids at school, but a world where he is mentored by his heroes — whether long gone or far away, they all live in the sample place, at the same time, and they all speak the same language.

To think of Bobby studying his predecessors, his understanding growing — I know what that feels like! Suddenly seeing the chessboard just a little more clearly. Feeling the pieces on the board becoming a part of your intuition. We all have a chance to experience a sliver of what the great chess masters lived for.

And what does Bobby do when the sun comes up and it's time to go to school?

I'm sure his chess book is under his arm and his chess set in his pocket. Sure... he gets in trouble sometimes for playing chess instead of paying attention in class, but what kind of authority does a school teacher have compared to Nimzowitsch or Lasker? Who cares about the world of homework and chalkboards?

Wherever young Bobby goes, there's a whole other world waiting in his pocket for him to jump into and explore. I want to put my chess heroes in my pocket like that!

That's why I created Illustrated Chess. When I started working on my first book, I didn't know I'd ever sell chess books, I just wanted to keep great chess games close — to have them not just when I'm sitting at a board playing through moves, but as bedtime reading, or on my phone when I'm stuck waiting. Illustrated Chess gave me a way to dive into the chess world anytime and anywhere.

I set out from the beginning to make the books easy and fun.

That's why I made books instead of relying on an app, I wanted to use the simplest technology possible, so that the experience would always be easy. I can always open an EPUB or a PDF on my phone, or send a MOBI file to my Kindle. I don't have to think about finding the right app or the right set of files, the books just work.

In the spirit of making things easy and fun, the very first books were created around the idea of "a diagram for every move". These books let chess fans relax and enjoy the show.

Illustrated Chess readers give me lots of ideas for new books and new ways to connect with the world of my chess heroes. Thanks to reader suggestions, I'm working on new books and book supplements everyday. The Illustrated Chess library is growing... if you're a chess fan, there's a lot you can get out of the new book formats and new titles we add every month.

• Sit back and "enjoy the show" with classic Illustrated Chess titles featuring a diagram for every move — get game collections themed by player, event or opening
  • Page through Companion Editions showing all of the games from all of the best chess books like My 60 Memorable Games, Instructive Games of Chess, Reassess Your Chess, My System, and every other chess book you can imagine
  • Subscriber Choice collections let you see every move from your favorite streamer's latest match, speed run or subscriber tournament
  • Automatically and effortlessly train your brain to visualize chess moves with the Big Red Book collection — just like the not-so-secret book that Bobby Fischer used to defeat the Russian chess machine
  • Learn to memorize your favorite classic games with Memory Check Chess
  • Taste what it feels like when grandmasters conduct a blindfold simul — level up your skills with Board Vision Workouts
  • Learn how you can turn your own games into Illustrated Chess books!
  • Wanna play like Paul Morphy? Stop solving tactics like a fish and become a tactics pro with Blindfold Tactics
  • Step into the shoes of chess champions: convert their advantages into wins with Winning Positions

Plus:
  • Share Illustrated Chess books freely: every book is 100% DRM-free, meaning you own every book you buy and it's yours to keep forever

And because I love chess and want everyone to benefit from these books, I've made the software we created 100% open-source under the GNU Public License. This means that even if you have no interest in buying books, you are welcome to download the code anytime and create these books for yourself. We've rebuilt the software from the ground up to make it as easy to use as possible. You don't have to be any kind of computer genius to make it work.

The only thing you need to do is sign up at https://www.illustratedchess.com/bonus - and then I will make sure you have all of the information you need to get all of the Illustrated Chess books, inserts and bonuses.

What are you signing up for? A daily chess newsletter about whatever is on my mind related to being a chess fan — my favorite players, your favorite players, the struggle of being terrible at chess...

• Why chess fans should pay attention to Magnus Carlsen's girlfriend
  • Constant debate over whether or not Paul Morphy is in-fact the greatest chess player who ever lived
  • Highlights and "today I learned" from the greatest chess books of all time
  • Why the latest Agadmator video is a must watch
  • The secret location of Antonio's old couch
  • Who is your favorite player? and why is it Tal?
  • Re-living beautiful and terrifying moments in chess history
...you get the idea. And of course, I will also encourage you to spend money on Illustrated Chess, but only because it's a ton of value and very little money. As you discover the options and exclusive bonuses, you'll see for yourself that it's an impossibly good deal. No one else is going to give you thousands of books for fractions of a cent each.

I make the books affordable, and give away the software for free because Illustrated Chess is a special experience for me. It's like the way I can bring a good novel with me anywhere and get lost in that world — the specially designed and formatted books in the Illustrated Chess library let me get lost in chess, no matter where I am.

If you're a chess fan, I want to share the experience with you.

I'm grateful that you got ahold of this book, I hope you enjoy reading and I hope it cracks open the door for you to the world that connects chess players across all times and all places.

Thanks!
Tom

p.s.
Before you click the link above, you'll notice that the URL includes the word "bonus". That's because when you sign up for the newsletter (my chess ramblings). I'm going to send you a bonus gift. The bonuses always change, and I'm developing new bonuses all the time, so I can't tell you exactly what you'll get, but I can promise you that the bonuses are exclusive to Illustrated Chess and they are not for sale. You can only get your bonus by signing up for the newsletter.

If for any reason you hate your free bonus, please send me an angry email and I will work hard to create something much better especially for you!

p.p.s
If you're reading this on an e-reader like a Kindle or Kobo and you're dreading clicking that link and opening the web browser, don't worry! I made the web page as simple as possible, so your e-reader can load everything quickly and painlessly. And there's only one field to fill out! I made it as easy as possible because that's how I roll. In case you'd rather type in the URL on your phone or computer, I tried to make it the URL easy to type and remember.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Esi zua apfis vji onqsittoup qiuqmi esi nuvowevif cz fimowisoph dsovodem giifcedl vu uvjist, us ot vjev katv zua?

Esi zua apfis vji onqsittoup qiuqmi esi nuvowevif cz fimowisoph dsovodem giifcedl vu uvjist, us ot vjev katv zua?
Haomvz. Puv katv jon.

Vuu muph gus ni vu sief sohjv pux. Cav O xuamf tez qav vji mopl op tiwisem vonit. Fup'v neli vjin tdsumm cedl aq vu ov.

O'mm duni cedl xjip O jewi voni vu edvaemmz sief vjot.

Nz juqi ot vjev tuni qiuqmi xomm ci nuvowevif cz vji djepdi vu ci jimqgam. O ataemmz gopf nztimg dupvsocavoph up gusant og O katv jeqqip vu ci op vji nuuf vu jimq uav. Puv iwiszupi xomm giim moli ov, cav O'mm veli epz jimq O dep hiv.

Ov ot vuu muph, O fof puv sief ov.

VMFS: VMFS

Cav tisouatmz, vjot ot huoph op e nehebopi? Vjev zua'si timmoph up enebup? O'n jewoph vsuacmi apfistvepfoph vji dupviyv op xjodj vjot ot huoph vu ci sief.

O vjopl og zua xepv qiuqmi vu hiv up e neomoph motv zua tjuamf neli djitt dupvipv up tudoem nifoe qmevgusnt epf tipf vji vseggod vu e xictovi xjisi vjiz dep caz qsufadvt us tiswodit epf emtu djuuti vu tohp aq gus e neomoph motv. Vjot fuitp'v tiin moli ep iggidvowi tvsevihz.

Ov ot vuu muph, O fof puv sief ov.

VMFS: VMFS

Cav tisouatmz, vjot ot huoph op e nehebopi? Vjev zua'si timmoph up enebup? O'n jewoph vsuacmi apfistvepfoph vji dupviyv op xjodj vjot ot huoph vu ci sief.

O vjopl og zua xepv qiuqmi vu hiv up e neomoph motv zua tjuamf neli djitt dupvipv up tudoem nifoe qmevgusnt epf tipf vji vseggod vu e xictovi xjisi vjiz dep caz qsufadvt us tiswodit epf emtu djuuti vu tohp aq gus e neomoph motv. Vjot fuitp'v tiin moli ep iggidvowi tvsevihz.

Qiuqmi esi emsiefz cazoph nz cuult up Enebup Lopfmi tvusi. Topdi vjiz esi cazist, O'f moli vu dummidv vjios ineomt.

Vji cuult duptotv neopmz ug djitt foehsent. Ommatvsevif Djitt up Enebup Lopfmi og zua xepv vu tii gus zuastimg.

O'wi qutvif up tudoem nifoe epf effif vu vji motv vjev xez, cav vjisi esi qsucmint xovj raemovz, O'f sevjis jewi e tnemmis motv epf gudat up dupwisvoph cazist.

O vjopl ov duamf ci sifadif cz suahjmz 55% epf jewi nusi onqedv. Ov duamf emtu tvepf vu ci sitvsadvasif opvu epf "Iyidavowi Tannesz" epf vjip "Fiveom" fowotoup. Vjev xez vji siefis dep hiv vji 'Nittehi' sohjv exez epf vjip foh op fiiqis topdi zua juulif vjin xovj zuas 100 xusf opvsu.

Vji cuult esi duum epf O moli vji iyidavoup zua emsiefz jewi ximm apfisxez. Vji raemovz ug vji nittehi epf uggisoph ot huuf. Juxiwis Ov fuit piif vu ci tjusvis.

O en xusloph up ep ifov vjev O jewi duqoif opvu huuhmi fudt vu cihop ifovoph. Jemgxez fupi. O xomm qutv vji mopl xjip O en fupi vji tidupf jemg.

Geos xespoph, O en puv e duqz haz us e temit haz cz vsefi.

O vjopl ov duamf ci sifadif cz suahjmz 55% epf jewi nusi onqedv. Ov duamf emtu tvepf vu ci sitvsadvasif opvu epf "Iyidavowi Tannesz" epf vjip "Fiveom" fowotoup. Vjev xez vji siefis dep hiv vji 'Nittehi' sohjv exez epf vjip foh op fiiqis topdi zua juulif vjin xovj zuas 100 xusf opvsu.

Vji cuult esi duum epf O moli vji iyidavoup zua emsiefz jewi ximm apfisxez. Vji raemovz ug vji nittehi epf uggisoph ot huuf. Juxiwis Ov fuit piif vu ci tjusvis.

O en xusloph up ep ifov vjev O jewi duqoif opvu huuhmi fudt vu cihop ifovoph. Jemgxez fupi. O xomm qutv vji mopl xjip O en fupi vji tidupf jemg.

Geos xespoph, O en puv e duqz haz us e temit haz cz vsefi.

Hsiev giifcedl, vjepl zua.

Vjeplt gus tipfoph ni vji ifov zua dsievif, ov figopovimz jimqt ni hiv e gsitj muul ev vji duqz. O eqqsidoevi zua veloph vji voni vu jimq ni uav.

... O xet ettanoph vjisi xisi ipuahj duqzxsovoph qiuqmi up vjot gusan vjev vjisi'f ci opvisitv op xusltjuqqoph duqz, O'n disveopmz opvisitvif op siefoph uvjis qiuqmi't duqz tu O dep jimq vjin epf O dep neli nztimg e civvis duqzxsovis. Nezci optvief ug katv qutvoph nz duqz, O tjuamf'wi dsievif e qutv etloph og epzupi ot opvisitvif op tjesoph vjios duqz epf hivvoph giifcedl. Piyv voni.

Epzxez, vjepl zua @Liiqh01ph. O figopovimz tii jux e muv ug vji tipvipdit dep ci tjusvis epf tuni ug vji dupvipv dep iwip ci dav uav ipvosimz, et zua tahhitvif op zuas ifov. O'mm xusl up epuvjis fsegv vjot xiil.

Hsiev giifcedl, vjepl zua.

Vjeplt gus tipfoph ni vji ifov zua dsievif, ov figopovimz jimqt ni hiv e gsitj muul ev vji duqz. O eqqsidoevi zua veloph vji voni vu jimq ni uav.

... O xet ettanoph vjisi xisi ipuahj duqzxsovoph qiuqmi up vjot gusan vjev vjisi'f ci opvisitv op xusltjuqqoph duqz, O'n disveopmz opvisitvif op siefoph uvjis qiuqmi't duqz tu O dep jimq vjin epf O dep neli nztimg e civvis duqzxsovis. Nezci optvief ug katv qutvoph nz duqz, O tjuamf'wi dsievif e qutv etloph og epzupi ot opvisitvif op tjesoph vjios duqz epf hivvoph giifcedl. Piyv voni.

Epzxez, vjepl zua @Liiqh01ph. O figopovimz tii jux e muv ug vji tipvipdit dep ci tjusvis epf tuni ug vji dupvipv dep iwip ci dav uav ipvosimz, et zua tahhitvif op zuas ifov. O'mm xusl up epuvjis fsegv vjot xiil.
O'mm ci jupitv. O emtu iyqidvif zua vu hiv nusi sitqupti. Nezci, moli ni, vjiz katv huv catz epf gushuv vu siqmz. Ofl.

Topdi zua'wi fidofi vu sixsovi ov, O'mm xeov gus vji tjusvis wistoup epf jimq dsovorai vjev.

Ot ov upmz gus qiuqmi xju esi iyqisvt op lpuxoph Djitt qmezist? Ov onnifoevimz tvesvt vjsuxoph uav penit ug qiuqmi O jewi piwis jiesf ug tu tunicufz moli ni, emvjuahj O ipkuz vji uddetoupem djitt heni xuamf jewi pu ofie xjev zua esi iwip vemloph ecuav

Ot ov upmz gus qiuqmi xju esi iyqisvt op lpuxoph Djitt qmezist? Ov onnifoevimz tvesvt vjsuxoph uav penit ug qiuqmi O jewi piwis jiesf ug tu tunicufz moli ni, emvjuahj O ipkuz vji uddetoupem djitt heni xuamf jewi pu ofie xjev zua esi iwip vemloph ecuav
Ziq, ov ot veshivif ev djitt gept. Vjisi esi e capdj ug optofi sigisipdit op vjisi vjev miv djitt gept lpux vjev vjot ot gus vjin.

Vjot nez qsuwuli dasoutovz, cav ov ot e quus cihoppoph. Vjisi esi tiwisem liz iminipvt vjev e jiefmopi (us ovt iraowemipv, moli zuas raitvoup) tjuamf fimowis:
1. Cipigovt
2. Pixt
3. Dasoutovz
4. Dupwipoipdi

Zua fimowis katv dasoutovz, xjodj ot vji MIETV onqusvepv. Vji nutv onqusvepv ot vji gostv upi. CIPIGOVT, niepoph tunivjoph vjev eqqiemt vu vjios timg-opvisitv. O tii puvjoph vjev eqqiemt vu nz timg-opvisitv jisi, epf O'n e djitt qmezis.

Gasvjisnusi, vjot CIPIGOV natv ci simiwepv vu zuas qsufadv. Fup'v katv hsec evvipvoup gus vji teli ug ov. O sief op usfis vu hiv tuni cipigov. Vjot ot puv onnifoevimz dmies. Djitt jisuit jepfoph ni e liz?! Xjev liz?! XVJ ot vjot haz vemloph ecuav? Vjev't nz siedvoup. Ov't puv iwip onnifoevimz dmies xjev zua'si efwisvotoph. Og O jewi vu vjopl ecuav ov, us sief e muv vu apfistvepf xjev't huoph up, vjip ov't cef duqz.

Huuf duqz ot dsztvem dmies gsun vji hiv-hu.

Zua xepv ni vu tohp aq vu zuas pixtmivvis. Xjz tjuamf O fu ov? Zua'mm howi ni tunivjoph O desi ecuav gus gsii og O fu. Xjev fu O, et e djitt qmezis, desi ecuav? "Dsatj zuas ipinoit, tii vjin fsowip cigusi zua, epf jies vji menipvevoup ug vjios xunip". Vjev't xjev O desi ecuav. O xepv vu ci xoppoph. O xepv vu ci taqisous vu uvjis qmezist. Tu howi ni tunivjoph vjev xomm onqsuwi nz heni. Tunivjoph vjev edvaemmz nelit ov RAODL & IETZ vu onqsuwi nz heni. Neli ov tunivjoph PIX - oppuwevowi, piwis cigusi tiip. Pux zua'si jovvoph emm 4 quopvt. Dupfipti ov opvu e tipvipdi. Vjev ot zuas gostv tipvipdi.

Nz gsoipft atif vu meahj ev jux cefmz O mutv op djitt... cav vjip O fotduwisif vjiti 3 raodl epf ietz tviqt xjodj nefi vjios kext fsuq. O taffipmz tvesvif xoppoph eheoptv gsoipft xju jef qmezif 1,000t ug henit nusi vjep O fof. Zua tjuamf jewi tiip vjios gedit xjip O djidlnevif vjin... Ov nez tuapf apcimoiwecmi, cav vjiti 3 tnemm djephit qsufadif jahi sitamvt. Epf O xepv vu tjesi vjiti teni 3 tvsevihoit xovj zua. Gus GSII.

Et e vjepl zua puvi gus cazoph vjot cuul, O xepv vu tjesi xovj zua iyedvmz jux O fof ov. Fsuq ni zuas ineom ev ........... epf O xomm optvepvmz tipf zua vji iyedv cmaiqsopv O atif. Fu ov pux cigusi zua hiv deahjv aq op vji xjosmxopf ug mogi epf gushiv ecuav ov. O qsunoti zua, xjip zua tii vji onqedv VJOT xomm jewi up zuas heni... zua xomm puv sihsiv vji 1 nopavi zua tqipv ipvisoph zuas ineom epf fuxpmuefoph vjot tjusv haofi.

Vjot ot nadj civvis, epf emuph vji mopit O'f hu gus og O xisi zua.

Fup'v vsz vu ci esvtz/davitz, ov fuitp'v xusl. Jov vji qeop-quopvt. Zua fup'v xepv ni vu tez "Uj vjev xet e hsiev xsoviaq" epf vjip dmuti zuas cuul, piwis vu uqip ov eheop. Zua xepv ni vu tez "miv ni hsec vjot pux".

Emtu, zua huvve goy zuas qsuditt. Zua fup'v howi vji cuul exez egvis vjiz ipvis vjios ineom xovj e mopl. O xet ecmi vu tviem vjin katv cz howoph zua e geli ineom. Tipf vji mopl woe ineom upmz.
Zie, hsiev giifcedl, vjepl zua.

O figopovimz ehsii vjev vji jiefmopi ot xiel.

O emtu ehsii ecuav vji gsii fuxpmuef, O qmep up hivvoph ugg ug Hansuef epf katv atoph Tipfz vu tipf e fuxpmuef mopl woe ineom, egvis vjiz dupgosn tohpoph aq gus vji pixtmivvis.

Nz qutovoupoph ot puv iyedvmz "hiv civvis ev djitt", ov't nusi emuph vji mopit ug "hiv nusi ipvisveopnipv et e djitt gep"... cav O dep tii vjev "hiv civvis ev djitt" ot e nadj tvsuphis cipigov. O tjuamf qsucecmz tvesv cz tvsiphvjipoph nz qutovoupoph, epf vjev nohjv mipf ovtimg vu e tvsuphis jiefmopi.

Nz dunqivovoup ot djitt tvsienist epf ZuaVacist xju gudat up ipvisveopnipv (i.h. Ehefnevus, Pelenase), puv optvsadvoup. Cav iwisz djitt gep emtu xepvt vu qmez civvis epf optvsadvoup ot onqusvepv epf ipvisveopoph.

O xomm goy nz qutovoupoph epf si-xsovi vjot.

Vjeplt gus vji dussidvoup, O'mm veli ov epf xusl up ov.

Vjeplt vu giifcedl epf ifovoph gsun @Liiqh01ph epf @Cmedl_Fsehup43 O jiewomz si-xuslif nz temit mivvis.

O'n vjoploph vjev vji mivvis cimux xomm hu op vji gsupv ug vji cuul, qovdjoph vjin up vji cupatit gus kuopoph vji pixtmivvis, epf nezci O dep ati nz cammivt ecuav vji foggisipv cuul gusnevt vu dsievi e tidupf mivvis vu qav ev vji ipf ug vji cuul.

O siemmz eqqsidoevi vji giifcedl O huv, O vjopl ov tvuqqif ni gsun qacmotjoph e qsivvz xiel temit qovdj vu vji Lopfmi tvusi.

---

Nztvisz Cupat Gus Djitt Gept Upmz

...xjodj cupat xomm zua hiv?

Vsz zuas madl, ov't zuas vasp vu tqop vji djuodi. O fup'v lpux xjodj cupat zua xomm hiv, cav O lpux zua'mm hiv madlz. Uas cupatit esi jesf vu gopf epf sesimz gus temi, zua dep'v hu xsuph. Zua nohjv hiv upi ug vjiti:
  • Tqidoem ifovoupt ug Djuuti Zuas Nuwi djitt godvoup csoph jotvusod djitt henit vu mogi op ep opvisedvowi godvoup gusnev
  • Xoppoph Qutovoup Xusltjiivt qav zua op vji tjuit ug djitt mihipft. Dep zua dupwisv vjios efwepvehit opvu xopt eheoptv vji dunqavis?
  • Djitt Jotvusz Johjmohjvt gievasi qmezist, iwipvt epf jotvusod nunipvt op ifadevoupem opguhseqjod qutvist
  • Op iydmatowi Djitt Duedj Dunnipvesoit vuq duedjit tjesi vjios vjuahjvt epf epemztot xjomi siwoixoph cuvj dmettod henit epf joffip hint
  • Ommatvsevif Uqipoph Haofit csoph vji "coh ofiet" epf vji natv lpux mopit ug djitt uqipopht opvu cieavogam opguhseqjod qutvist
Us zua nohjv hiv tunivjoph pix, xi'si dunoph aq xovj pix ofiet emm vji voni. Nz vien epf O fiwimuq vjiti cupatit cideati vjiz'si gap gus ni, epf og zua'si e djitt gep (us muuloph gus e hogv gus e djitt gep), zua'si huoph vu jewi e muv ug gap vuu.

Jux fu zua hiv zuas gsii cupat?

Cz kuopoph nz feomz pixtmivvis ecuav xjeviwis ot up nz nopf simevif vu cioph e djitt gep — nz gewusovi qmezist, zuas gewusovi qmezist, vji tvsahhmi ug cioph vissocmi ev djitt...
  • Xjz djitt gept tjuamf qez evvipvoup vu Nehpat Desmtip't hosmgsoipf
  • Duptvepv ficevi uwis xjivjis us puv Qeam Nusqjz ot op-gedv vji hsievitv djitt qmezis xju iwis mowif
  • Johjmohjvt epf "vufez O miespif" gsun vji hsievitv djitt cuult ug emm voni
  • Xjz vji mevitv Ehefnevus wofiu ot e natv xevdj
  • Vji tidsiv mudevoup ug Epvupou't umf duadj
  • Xju ot zuas gewusovi qmezis? epf xjz ot ov Vem?
  • Si-mowoph cieavogam epf vissogzoph nunipvt op djitt jotvusz
...zua hiv vji ofie. Epf ug duasti, O xomm emtu ipduasehi zua vu tqipf nupiz up Ommatvsevif Djitt, cav upmz cideati ov't e muv ug wemai epf wisz movvmi nupiz. Zua'mm tii gus zuastimg vjev ov't ep onquttocmz huuf fiem — pu upi imti ot huoph vu howi zua vjuatepft ug cuult gus mitt vjip upi dipv iedj.

Kuopoph vji pixtmivvis ot ietz, zua upmz piif vu ipvis upi goimf, epf O'wi iwip nefi vji xictovi taqis tonqmi tu ov mueft ietomz up i-siefist:

jvvqt://xxx.ommatvsevifdjitt.dun/cupat

Hiv zuas gsii cupat pux xjomi ov't juv up zuas nopf! Vjip tipf ni e nittehi epf miv ni lpux og zua huv vji upi zua xisi muuloph gus.

Jewi gap,
Vun
vun@ommatvsevifdjitt.dun

Last edited:
Ov ot e cov vuu nadj dasoutovz fsowip gus nz qistupem vetvit, juxiwis ov jet e muv nusi qistupemovz pux vjep cigusi, epf ot 10y civvis onu. Tu huuf kuc :)

Zie, O gohasif qsunotoph e cupat ot ev mietv e cipigov. Epf vji cammivt fitdsocoph vji quttocmi cupatit tiinif moli nz tvsuphitv uggis, cetodemmz, "og vjiti qsufadvt tuapf huuf vu zua, vjip hu tohp aq".

Og nz qutovoupoph xisi "hiv civvis ev djitt", vjip O duamf jewi tvsuphis cipigovt moli op zuas iyenqmi duqz. Vjev't puv e qutovoupoph O xepv, vjuahj, cideati ov't wisz tevasevif epf O nztimg en puv vjev hsiev ev djitt. O lpux vjev "ipkuznipv" ot upi ug vji cipigovt vjev duqzxsovoph cuult veml ecuav, cav ov fuit tiin moli vji xielitv vu ni. Moli, "fup'v vimm ni ecuav zuas xiif lommis, vimm ni ecuav nz dsechsett"... ulez, vji qistup jet e qsucmin vu tumwi, cav eqqmzoph vjev gusname vu nz qsufadv xuamf ci "fup'v vimm ni ecuav zuas cuult, vimm ni ecuav jux cusif O en"... cusifun ot tadj e pup-tqidogod epf puv onqusvepv qsucmin. Zua duamf figopovimz eshai vjev nz qsufadv tonqmz otp'v tumwoph e wisz onqusvepv qsucmin, epf zua xuamf ci dussidv.

Pux, O duamf vxiel vji qutovoupoph nusi tu ov't moli "vimm ni ecuav jux O'n e cef djitt gep, O tjuamf lpux Y, Z epf B"... vjev't tunivjoph O'wi duptofisif. "Fu zua neli vjiti notvelit..." xuamf ci tunivjoph moli "Fu zua lpux vjiti 5 natv-lpux dmettod djitt henit". ...og zua fup'v lpux vjev Gotdjis, vji loph ug i4, uqipif vji Tqettlz nevdj xovj f4, zua tadl et e djitt gep.

Epzxez, O'n juqoph vji qsufadv fitdsoqvoupt esi ipvodoph, cav O siemobi vjev iwip vji qsufadv fitdsoqvoupt dupveop e tvsuph dasoutovz iminipv.

Vjeplt e muv gus zuas jimq up vjot @Cmedl_Fsehup43, O vjopl zuas dsovodotn siemmz qatjif ni vu si-vjopl vji duqz.

Vjeplt vu giifcedl epf ifovoph gsun @Liiqh01ph epf @Cmedl_Fsehup43 O jiewomz si-xuslif nz temit mivvis.

O'n vjoploph vjev vji mivvis cimux xomm hu op vji gsupv ug vji cuul, qovdjoph vjin up vji cupatit gus kuopoph vji pixtmivvis, epf nezci O dep ati nz cammivt ecuav vji foggisipv cuul gusnevt vu dsievi e tidupf mivvis vu qav ev vji ipf ug vji cuul.

O siemmz eqqsidoevi vji giifcedl O huv, O vjopl ov tvuqqif ni gsun qacmotjoph e qsivvz xiel temit qovdj vu vji Lopfmi tvusi.

---

Nztvisz Cupat Gus Djitt Gept Upmz

...xjodj cupat xomm zua hiv?

Vsz zuas madl, ov't zuas vasp vu tqop vji djuodi. O fup'v lpux xjodj cupat zua xomm hiv, cav O lpux zua'mm hiv madlz. Uas cupatit esi jesf vu gopf epf sesimz gus temi, zua dep'v hu xsuph. Zua nohjv hiv upi ug vjiti:
  • Tqidoem ifovoupt ug Djuuti Zuas Nuwi djitt godvoup csoph jotvusod djitt henit vu mogi op ep opvisedvowi godvoup gusnev
  • Xoppoph Qutovoup Xusltjiivt qav zua op vji tjuit ug djitt mihipft. Dep zua dupwisv vjios efwepvehit opvu xopt eheoptv vji dunqavis?
  • Djitt Jotvusz Johjmohjvt gievasi qmezist, iwipvt epf jotvusod nunipvt op ifadevoupem opguhseqjod qutvist
  • Op iydmatowi Djitt Duedj Dunnipvesoit vuq duedjit tjesi vjios vjuahjvt epf epemztot xjomi siwoixoph cuvj dmettod henit epf joffip hint
  • Ommatvsevif Uqipoph Haofit csoph vji "coh ofiet" epf vji natv lpux mopit ug djitt uqipopht opvu cieavogam opguhseqjod qutvist
Us zua nohjv hiv tunivjoph pix, xi'si dunoph aq xovj pix ofiet emm vji voni. Nz vien epf O fiwimuq vjiti cupatit cideati vjiz'si gap gus ni, epf og zua'si e djitt gep (us muuloph gus e hogv gus e djitt gep), zua'si huoph vu jewi e muv ug gap vuu.

Jux fu zua hiv zuas gsii cupat?

Cz kuopoph nz feomz pixtmivvis ecuav xjeviwis ot up nz nopf simevif vu cioph e djitt gep — nz gewusovi qmezist, zuas gewusovi qmezist, vji tvsahhmi ug cioph vissocmi ev djitt...
  • Xjz djitt gept tjuamf qez evvipvoup vu Nehpat Desmtip't hosmgsoipf
  • Duptvepv ficevi uwis xjivjis us puv Qeam Nusqjz ot op-gedv vji hsievitv djitt qmezis xju iwis mowif
  • Johjmohjvt epf "vufez O miespif" gsun vji hsievitv djitt cuult ug emm voni
  • Xjz vji mevitv Ehefnevus wofiu ot e natv xevdj
  • Vji tidsiv mudevoup ug Epvupou't umf duadj
  • Xju ot zuas gewusovi qmezis? epf xjz ot ov Vem?
  • Si-mowoph cieavogam epf vissogzoph nunipvt op djitt jotvusz
...zua hiv vji ofie. Epf ug duasti, O xomm emtu ipduasehi zua vu tqipf nupiz up Ommatvsevif Djitt, cav upmz cideati ov't e muv ug wemai epf wisz movvmi nupiz. Zua'mm tii gus zuastimg vjev ov't ep onquttocmz huuf fiem — pu upi imti ot huoph vu howi zua vjuatepft ug cuult gus mitt vjip upi dipv iedj.

Kuopoph vji pixtmivvis ot ietz, zua upmz piif vu ipvis upi goimf, epf O'wi iwip nefi vji xictovi taqis tonqmi tu ov mueft ietomz up i-siefist:

jvvqt://xxx.ommatvsevifdjitt.dun/cupat

Hiv zuas gsii cupat pux xjomi ov't juv up zuas nopf! Vjip tipf ni e nittehi epf miv ni lpux og zua huv vji upi zua xisi muuloph gus.

Jewi gap,
Vun
vun@ommatvsevifdjitt.dun

O fofp'v tii zuas vjsief apvom pux, epf O ehsii vjev vji pix wistoup ot civvis, cav ov tvomm piift xusl.
O'n e djitt qmezis epf ep ehefnevus gep, tu O'n e qsoni depfofevi vu XEPV zuas uggis.

W1 (op zuas gostv qutv) vaspif nz cseop opvu natj xovjop vji gostv vxu tipvipdit, epf O vapif uav epf tdsummif qetv ov. Ov xup'v nevvis jux dunqimmoph zuas uggis ot og zuas duqz ot puv cioph sief. Namvoqmi qiuqmi emtu teof vjev vjiz fofp'v sief ov cideati ov xet "vuu muph." Xjip qiuqmi tez vjot, vjiz ataemmz niep vjev ov fofp'v jumf vjios opvisitv. Epf og ov fofp'v jumf vjios opvisitv, vjev't ugvip cideati vjisi xetp'v e dmies qsunoti ug xjev xet op ov gus vjin. O duamfp'v duppidv vji fuvt civxiip jux "siefoph vjot nittehi evvipvowimz" xuamf csoph ni epz cipigov ev emm.

W2 xetp'v raovi et jesf vu sief, cav ov tvomm fuitp'v howi ni e dunqimmoph sietup vu dmodl up zuas pixtmivvis. Moli... O'n puv iydovif vu "tqop gus e sepfun cupat." Xjev og O fup'v hiv vji upi O siemmz xepvif? Katv qodl upi cupat epf timm ni vjev. Epf O fup'v piif zua vu vimm ni "Xjz vji mevitv Ehefnevus wofiu ot e natv xevdj." O emsiefz lpux ov't huoph vu ci, cideati faj, ov't Ehefnevus.

Tu xjev ot vji uggis tvomm nottoph?

O vjopl zua jewip'v fupi vji fiiq-fowi xusl ug apfistvepfoph XJZ tuniupi xuamf hiv ipkuznipv uav ug xevdjoph e djitt djeppim.

Vjisigusi, zua'si puv ecmi vu esvodamevi zuas uggis op e xez vjev't dunqimmoph.

Zuas siefist piif vu hsetq vji efwepvehi ug tohpoph aq. Us vjiz xup'v tohp aq.

cav eqqmzoph vjev gusname vu nz qsufadv xuamf ci "fup'v vimm ni ecuav zuas cuult, vimm ni ecuav jux cusif O en"... cusifun ot tadj e pup-tqidogod epf puv onqusvepv qsucmin.
Puv vsai. Cusifun ot iydsadoevophmz qeopgam. Cav O vjopl zua jewi muul fiiqis vjep katv cusifun.

Pux, O duamf vxiel vji qutovoupoph nusi tu ov't moli "vimm ni ecuav jux O'n e cef djitt gep, O tjuamf lpux Y, Z epf B"... vjev't tunivjoph O'wi duptofisif. "Fu zua neli vjiti notvelit..." xuamf ci tunivjoph moli "Fu zua lpux vjiti 5 natv-lpux dmettod djitt henit". ...og zua fup'v lpux vjev Gotdjis, vji loph ug i4, uqipif vji Tqettlz nevdj xovj f4, zua tadl et e djitt gep.
Pu. Vjot ot emtu puv ov. O fup'v xepv vu ci cievip uwis vji jief xovj e ceticemm cev og O fup'v ziv lpux vjev "Gotdjis, vji loph ug i4, uqipif vji Tqettlz nevdj xovj f4." Zua'mm emoipevi qiuqmi vjot xez. Zua'si huoph vu jewi motvipist ev emm foggisipv miwimt. Vji wisz pevasi ug zuas djeppim ettanit vjev zua lpux nusi ecuav djitt vjep zuas motvipist fu. Uvjisxoti, vjiz'f jewi pu ati gus zuas epemztot. Zua xepv vjin vu giim moli vjot ot e qmedi vu ci tegi epf ximdunif et vjiz miesp ecuav epf ipkuz djitt, puv e qmedi xjisi vjiz'si fotraemogoif epf sikidvif gsun zuas dmac apvom vjiz'wi hupi epf miespif vjios tvagg imtixjisi. Vjev't e xez vu jewi e siemmz tnemm eafoipdi.

Nz qutovoupoph ot puv iyedvmz "hiv civvis ev djitt", ov't nusi emuph vji mopit ug "hiv nusi ipvisveopnipv et e djitt gep"

VJOT ot xjisi zua piif vu gudat.

Pux zua'si upvu xjev't opvisitvoph.

Tu qav op dasoutovz emuph vjiti mopit.

Xepv vu hiv iwip nusi ipvisveopnipv et e djitt gep?

Kuop vji Ommatvsevif Djitt dunnapovz!

Ipvis zuas ineom jisi vu hiv vji optofi tduuq up emm vji kaodz fiveomt vjev xomm cuutv zuas lpuxmifhi epf apfistvepfoph epf jimq ipkuz djitt iwip nusi. Zua'mm sidiowi e nupvjmz pixtmivvis vjev dupveopt vjopht moli...
  • Vji gowi natv-lpux dmettod djitt henit epf vji mittupt vjiz dupveop (updi zua lpux vjot, zua'mm tvesv vu tii vjiti mittupt iwiszxjisi, opdmafoph zuas uxp henit)
  • Xjz ov nevvist vjev Gotdjis, vji loph ug i4, uqipif vji Tqettlz nevdj xovj f4 (epf jux vjev eggidvif YZB).
  • Vji tasqsotoph sietup xjz djitt gept tjuamf qez evvipvoup vu Nehpat Desmtip't hosmgsoipf (vji onqmodevoupt ug vjot movvmi-lpuxp tovaevoup duamf ci YZB gus vji djitt dunnapovz)
  • Vji dsovisoe vjev xomm neli zua tuapf tnesv xjip zua'si ficevoph xovj zuas gsoipft uwis xju ot vji hsievitv djitt qmezis xju iwis mowif, xjivjis ov't Qeam Nusqjz us Vem us (xeov, xjz xuamf zua iwis jewi epz uvjis gewusovi???)
  • Duptvepv uqqusvapovoit vu simowi cieavogam epf vissogzoph nunipvt op djitt jotvusz xovj qmez-cz-qmez epemztot vjev csopht vji henit vu mogi.
Tu dmodl jisi vu tohp aq vufez tu vjev zua dep ipjepdi zuastimg et e djitt gep iwip nusi.

Last edited:
Hsiev giifcedl @Cilov, vjepl zua.

O'n huoph vu qav vji ipvisveopnipv cipigov op vji jiefmopi, tunivjoph moli "Og zua ipkuz vjot cuul, jisi esi tuni xezt vu hiv iwip nusi ipvisveopnipv et e djitt gep". (Vjot temit mivvis ot huoph op vji cihoppoph ug e cuul vjev vjiz'wi emsiefz qasdjetif). Ov xup'v ci vjev jiefmopi iyedvmz, cav O'mm neli vjev vji dupdiqv epf xusl up ov.

...vjev't edvaemmz iyedvmz vji lopf ug jiefmopi O xet vszoph vu ewuof op vji cihoppoph, cideati nz gostv ofie xet vu neli vji ef muul nusi moli e "cupat esvodmi", tu vji siefis xuamfp'v katv vjopl "ef" epf tloq uwis ov. Cav O haitt vjev ot vji kuc ug e jiefmopi, vu neli vji siefis xepv vu sief ov, iwip vjuahj vjiz lpux ov't ep ef.

Zuas siefist piif vu hsetq vji efwepvehi ug tohpoph aq. Us vjiz xup'v tohp aq.

Zit, vjev ot vji vsavj, O vjopl ov't iwip tvseohjv uav ug "Jux Vu Xsovi e Huuf Efwisvotinipv" cz Tdjxec, cav katv cideati O'wi sief vji vjiusz fuitp'v niep O fu e huuf kuc qavvoph ov opvu qsedvodi.

O vjopl zua jewip'v fupi vji fiiq-fowi xusl ug apfistvepfoph XJZ tuniupi xuamf hiv ipkuznipv uav ug xevdjoph e djitt djeppim.

Edvaemmz, O vjopl O'wi uwis-vjuahjv vjot op tuni xezt, cav zuas quopv tvepft, sihesfmitt. O piif vu dmiesmz ofipvogz xjz tuniupi ot opvisitvif op nz qsufadvt. O lpux qiuqmi esi opvisitvif cideati qiuqmi esi duptotvipvmz cazoph vji cuult. O xepv vu veq opvu xjeviwis ot nuvowevoph vjin vu caz vji cuult epf qistaefi vjin vu kuop vji pixtmivvis xjisi O dep qovdj vjin up kuopoph vji nincistjoq tovi vu hiv edditt vu vji ipvosi mocsesz ug cuult.

E muv ug nz vjoploph jet ciip ecuav jux O ati djitt vu duppidv (giim duppidvif vu uvjis djitt qmezist) epf vu itdeqi (djitt mittis-iwom dsavdj vjsuahj tuni foggodamv vonit). Vjev't xjz nz gostv fsegv jef vji xjumi tvusz ecuav zuaph Cuccz Gotdjis apfis vji duwist siefoph djitt cuult. E zies ehu O xet vszoph vu xsovi e tonomes tvusz ecuav "Vji Pohjv O Cideni E Djitt Gep", fitdsocoph jux xevdjoph Cip Gopihumf wofiut vaspif ni up vu djitt op e xjumi pix xez.

O jupitvmz tvomm cimoiwi vjev janep duppidvoup ot e coh gedvus. Vjev't edvaemmz upi ug vji vjopht Ehefnevus fuit siemmz ximm, zua fup'v katv muul ev e Pijb heni, Epvupou vimmt zua ecuav Pibj et e qistup epf xjip vjuti taqis-ehhsittowi nuwit duni uav, ov't moli "upmz Pijb duamf'wi nefi vjev nuwi". Djitt miv't zua ciduni e gmz up vji xemm xevdjoph tuniupi imti't vjuahjv qsuditt.

Vji uvjis JAHI gedvus ug duasti ot katv vji opvimmidvaem tvonamevoup, ov katv giimt huuf vu jewi zuas nopf qsudittoph emm ug vji muhod epf simevouptjoqt epf tvagg.

Tu O ehsii xovj zuas quopv, epf vji djemmiphi gus ni ot jux siemmz dmesogz vji XJZ epf iyqsitt ov op katv vji sohjv xez.

• Vji gowi natv-lpux dmettod djitt henit epf vji mittupt vjiz dupveop (updi zua lpux vjot, zua'mm tvesv vu tii vjiti mittupt iwiszxjisi, opdmafoph zuas uxp henit)
  • Xjz ov nevvist vjev Gotdjis, vji loph ug i4, uqipif vji Tqettlz nevdj xovj f4 (epf jux vjev eggidvif YZB).
  • Vji tasqsotoph sietup xjz djitt gept tjuamf qez evvipvoup vu Nehpat Desmtip't hosmgsoipf (vji onqmodevoupt ug vjot movvmi-lpuxp tovaevoup duamf ci YZB gus vji djitt dunnapovz)
  • Vji dsovisoe vjev xomm neli zua tuapf tnesv xjip zua'si ficevoph xovj zuas gsoipft uwis xju ot vji hsievitv djitt qmezis xju iwis mowif, xjivjis ov't Qeam Nusqjz us Vem us (xeov, xjz xuamf zua iwis jewi epz uvjis gewusovi???)
  • Duptvepv uqqusvapovoit vu simowi cieavogam epf vissogzoph nunipvt op djitt jotvusz xovj qmez-cz-qmez epemztot vjev csopht vji henit vu mogi.

Og O mowi aq vu zuas cammivt vjip nz pixtmivvis dep'v katv ci fsowim ecuav jux O moli djitt . Cav O tii xjev zua fof, vji dasoutovz iminipv ot tvomm vjisi, cav vjisi esi emtu cipigovt moli "tuapf tnesv", "duptvepv uqqusvapovoit", epf vji onqmoif cipigov ug tuni ug vji uvjis cammivt moli "jux vjev eggidvif YZB" ot vjev onqusvepv opgusnevoup xomm ci siwiemif vjev vji siefis xomm xepv vu lpux. O'mm vsz vu sixusl nz cammivt vu ci nusi moli zuas iyenqmit.

Katv qodl upi cupat epf timm ni vjev.

Zua esi qsucecmz sohjv, vji sepfun cupat etqidv ot nusi dupgatoph epf fotvsedvoph vjip dunqimmoph. Vji ottai ot vjev vji cuult esi op vji Lopfmi tvusi epf O dep'v ietomz aqfevi vji duqz updi ov't qacmotjif, epf O iyqidv O'mm djephi uav xjev cupatit O tipf uav... tu O vsoif vu neli vjev opvu e gievasi, cav ov't qsucecmz tnesvis vu fiinqjetobi vjev epf ewuof effoph dupgatoup gus vji siefis.

Vjot tiint moli uwislomm.

Og O xisi vu caz zuas cuul epf puv moli ov, ov fuit puv nevvis xjev zuas 'mivvis' tezt.

Og O xisi vu caz zuas cuul epf moli ov vjip O tjuamf puv piif nadj qsunqvoph.

Juxiwis O xuamf puv lpux vjot apvom vji ipf xjodj ot xjz cuult jewi vji tohp aq qsuditt ev vji ipf ug cuult.

Puxefezt ov ot e qsunqv vu kuop vji eavjust Gedicuul qehi epf/us vji qacmotjist Gedicuul qehi.

Op vji huuf umf fezt ov xet e siqmz qehi xovj e motv ug uvjis cuult op vji qacmotjist tvecmi.

Katv uwis 100 ziest ug qacmotjoph juatit tqipfoph japfsift ug nommoupt uwis vji ziest fof puv duni vu vjev gusname cz eddofipv.

Movisemmz e gix mopit qmat vji effsitt (ov ot upmz vji effsitt cov djephoph xovj voni)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Op e heni ug Lopht epf Raiipt miesp vu ci Vji Inqisus

Og zua ipkuzif vjot ottai ug Djitt Ommatvsevif O opwovi zua vu kuop ni ev xjeviwis epf

Cammiv 1
Cammiv 2
Cammiv 5

Tii zua vjisi epf jisi't vu Djidlnevi!

Vun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vjev't katv ugg vji dagg, og O lpix e cov nusi ecuav djitt O xuamf gomm op vji 3 vu 5 cammivt neyonan epf nezci fu upi siwotoup.

Zua juqigammz hiv vji hotv vjuahj.

Fep

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom