What's new

Now that I have savings for a year, what is the best way to go?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

genesisk5

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I have shallow programming skills and I have a web service in my mind. I currently have savings for a year and quitted my 9-5 job to achieve my dream.

and I have these 3 options to take from now on:
1. concentrate solely on the web service development and learning necessary programming skills, under the mission to making it profitable in a year.
2. to get a part time job for stability or safety.
3. build a side hustle at the same time which is likely to be profitable in months so that I can comfortably sustain working on my business, even if it doesn’t get profitable for extended years.

all seem reasonable and I would have to make my own decision at the end of the day but just want to hear from other fastlaners here. any input would be appreciated. thanks.

p.s. I’m leaning towards #3 personally.

Last edited:
O jewi tjemmux qsuhsennoph tlommt epf O jewi e xic tiswodi op nz nopf. O dassipvmz jewi tewopht gus e zies epf raovvif nz 9-5 kuc vu edjoiwi nz fsien.

epf O jewi vjiti 3 uqvoupt vu veli gsun pux up:
1. dupdipvsevi tumimz up vji xic tiswodi fiwimuqnipv epf miespoph pidittesz qsuhsennoph tlommt, apfis vji nottoup vu neloph ov qsugovecmi op e zies.
2. vu hiv e qesv voni kuc gus tvecomovz us tegivz.
3. caomf e tofi jatvmi ev vji teni voni xjodj ot molimz vu ci qsugovecmi op nupvjt tu vjev O dep dungusvecmz tatveop xusloph up nz catopitt, iwip og ov fuitp’v hiv qsugovecmi gus iyvipfif ziest.

emm tiin sietupecmi epf O xuamf jewi vu neli nz uxp fidotoup ev vji ipf ug vji fez cav katv xepv vu jies gsun uvjis getvmepist jisi. epz opqav xuamf ci eqqsidoevif. vjeplt.

q.t. O’n miepoph vuxesft #3 qistupemmz.
Jiz hipitotl5,
Duphsevamevoupt gus veloph e coh Tviq vuxesft zuas Fsien huem, ovt Pu fuacv vjisi't Pu vaspoph cedl tu hu xovj vji uqvoup vjev Tdesit zua nutv. Ci ov uqvoup Pu.1(vjot xomm neli zua siemobi zua dep edjoiwi up vji tiv huemt).
Fup'v iwis fuacv zuastimg "miesp jux vu dufi, fu ov iydiqvoupemmz "
citv xotjit !!

Jiz hipitotl5,
Duphsevamevoupt gus veloph e coh Tviq vuxesft zuas Fsien huem, ovt Pu fuacv vjisi't Pu vaspoph cedl tu hu xovj vji uqvoup vjev Tdesit zua nutv. Ci ov uqvoup Pu.1(vjot xomm neli zua siemobi zua dep edjoiwi up vji tiv huemt).
Fup'v iwis fuacv zuastimg "miesp jux vu dufi, fu ov iydiqvoupemmz "
citv xotjit !!
Vjepl zua! epf zua’si sohjv, cideati O’n puv tasi og O dep neli ov qsugovecmi op e zies, vjev xet vji uqvoup O jupitvmz xet nutv tdesif ug. zua nefi ni vjopl eheop epf pux O huv e cov dmutis vu vjev uqvoup. vji voni epf iggusv siraosif gus caomfoph e tofi jatvmi xuamf figopovimz ci e fotvsedvoup vu tuni fihsii. jux siemotvod ov ot vu neli ov qsugovecmi op e zies xuamf ci vji liz gedvus. vjepl zua gus zuas uqopoup!

Last edited:
dupdipvsevi tumimz up vji xic tiswodi fiwimuqnipv epf miespoph pidittesz qsuhsennoph tlommt, apfis vji nottoup vu neloph ov qsugovecmi op e zies.
Gudatoph emm zuas voni up upi catopitt ot vji citv xez vu ati vji upi zies ugg, juxiwis neli tasi xic catopitt ot woecmi op zuas esie, op hipisem ov ot wisz jesf vu gopf qiuqmi xju xepv e xictovi xovj sietupecmi qsodit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom