What's new

Observations of a Fastlane Forum Lurker and my idea/plan.

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DavidofMN

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Warning! Long Post Ahead!
So I have been lurking on the forum for about a year (Actually a year today funny enough!). I’ve posted 32 times not counting this one. Thanked 6 times. Almost all of the posts I’ve made suck. Really just lame stuff like “Is this Fastlane?†and other links to articles. Did I add value? Not really.

I’ve read hundreds of posts here both new and legendary ones. There really is some absolute GOLD in here and it’s free! But there is also a bunch of crap stuff that pollutes any free forum. There are some great posters and some spammers/whiners/lurkers (like me) that contribute nothing valuable but expect you to give us the world and the keys to wealth.

So here are some random observations that I have gathered over the last year about people on the forum, business ideas, and in general:

• A lot of people want it (the idea, money, success, etc.) handed to them on a f’ing platter. Like, if they had it they would become Fastlane real fast. They want the event not the process.
  • The idea that you’ve come up with is so awesome that you can’t tell us what it is. This is one of the most common ones I see. That’s what I thought too. But I’ve come to realize that the idea of something, by itself, is WORTHLESS! F’ING WORTHLESS! Because 99% of the time the people who post something about an idea will never, ever, ever execute the idea well enough to make it. I fall into that category. My execution sucks that’s why I haven’t accomplished anything meaningful in the last year.
  • As unbelievable as it sounds, it appears that many people here haven’t read the book! Or they read it and didn’t understand it because it blew their mind. I read it and it makes perfect sense but it has taken me way too long to absorb and digest the incredible knowledge in it. Re-read the book confused people.
  • People are lazy (including me) and think they are entitled to wealth because they are alive and on this forum.
  • New posters hardly ever stick around.
  • New posters who “get it†stick out like a sore thumb.
  • People who have been here for a long time really want to see people succeed.
  • Like it says in the book the execution of an idea (that the market wants/needs) is what matters. Talking about it doesn’t matter.
  • People (like me) have “Tekel Syndrome†(page 306 in book) but don’t want to admit it because it’s embarrassing to admit that you are an idiot.

There’s more but you get the idea. So what am I going to do next? Lurk around the forum for another year and get nothing accomplished? No. I have had enough.

I’m going to lay out some things publicly that I haven’t really discussed with many people besides some close friends. Why? This is as good as place as any to lay it on the line and get some honest feedback (I hope).

Some background: I used to have a millwork and door business that supplied products to custom home builders. Housing market went ka-boom and I got out of the industry totally. I have been an at home dad for the last 2 years. My business and my wife and I had to file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy a little over 2 years ago. I sold my house on a short sale for a huge loss while it was in foreclosure.

Pretty much lost all the money that I had. Since the BK I haven’t incurred any debt whatsoever but I haven’t saved hardly any money either.

I tried to keep up with Joneses and got burned deservedly. I’ve chased many easy money opportunities. I lost money on all of them. I’ve chased money and not looked to solve problems and needs. Had to learn the hard way I guess. But every decision that I made was made by me of my own free will. No one had a gun to my head. My life, my choices my consequences. I accept that.

I’ve tried to make money online through a fitness blog, Amazon, Clickbank, Adsense, other affiliate programs and made about $1500 in 2 years. Terrible. I’ve bought programs and courses on all kinds of things. I’ve stopped doing this now though. Staying up late and being armed with a credit card was not a good combination.

So now what? I have been out of a “job†for 2 years. I can’t say that I’ve missed one either. But I definitely have the desire to create something that will useful to the market. So here is my idea that I am going to execute: I am going to start a business called The Fashion Mobile.

The Fashion Mobile is going to be a new type of retail store/outlet. Essentially it is going to be a chic boutique in a truck. Kind of like a food truck but I’ll be selling fashion accessories, clothes, purses and jewelry instead. A mobile retail store/boutique.

I am going to build a retail business called “The Fashion Mobile†into a profitable business by executing a plan to make shopping for hip, fashionable accessories fun, easy and affordable. I will sell on locations (events, fairs, etc.), at home parties and have an online store.

So how is this a Fastlane business? Here are my thoughts on that. I am going to document the process of how I started this business from concept, to roll out, to operation. Once I have the store running and the process down I am going to either franchise the concept or create a guide on how to do it and sell that guide. Essentially this will be like opening a retail store but without the higher expense of a brick and mortar space. Instead it will be in the back of a step van converted into a boutique.

CENTS Evaluation:

NEED – I say Yes: Does the market need another place to buy stuff? Probably not...but I am approaching this from the point of view of helping other people start a retail store, work from home and online sales businesses. I want to develop the process so that I can sell that information to someone else who could replicate the business as either a franchise or a licensee. Also, down the line, the opportunity will be there to manufacture private label products that are sold in The Fashion Mobile exclusively and to actually outfit the trucks and sell them to others.

With the popularity of “flash sales†and “pop-up shops†increasing this business can fulfill those consumers’ demands of getting a good deal or going to a flash sale. It can also let someone host at home shopping parties (like purse parties, jewelry parties, etc.) and make some income. Lastly, I would offer a website that would allow you to sell the merchandise online too.

ENTRY – I say Yes: It won’t be easy for everyone to get started in this business. You have to buy a step van, convert it into a store, get permitting to sell all over, incorporate a business, buy inventory, set up an online store, etc. Given the size of the step van and that I will be doing a lot of this work myself I am budgeting $15K towards this startup.

So the road of “mobile retailers†won’t be that crowded. It is getting popular in California, NY and Boston and some other locations. But it is definitely in the infancy period. Can anyone do this? Yes they could. But I think that the idea is relatively new so that will scare a lot of people off. So I want to develop the process and then franchise/license it to others.

CONTROL – I say Yes with a caveat: I will control the business and work for myself. I will have to transition from buying merchandise from vendors to being the vendor myself but that will take time. So right out of the gate I will be at the mercy of the wholesalers that I have to buy actual products from.

SCALE – I say Yes eventually, initially only a little: Starting a retail store will definitely be limited in scope. I mean I will only be able to sell to a certain number of people. I do live in a large metro area (Twin Cities in MN) so that helps. And offering home parties will expand that opportunity also. Getting an online store set up will also be key to be able to sell more product all the time.

From page 237 in the books about accessing the Law of Effection: Create a retail store and franchise it. That is the ultimate goal of this venture.

TIME – I say Yes - eventually: I totally understand that in the beginning I will be doing all the day to day stuff and putting in a lot of time and work. I know that. I need to do that so that I can detail and fine tune the process and document it. With the end in mind, I will work hard now to do this so that I can work less later while the process/system replaces me. It will be tough I have no illusions about that. But you have to start somewhere.

If you have read this far, thank you. I really want to hear what you think of the idea. Please bust my balls and post any comments, suggestions, criticisms or praise and I will answer them. I am going to post updates on this venture as I go (may start a new thread for that) but I want to accountable to someone besides myself. Even though I have never met any of you I will listen to what you have to say and value your comments because we share the same mindset. Thanks for listening and wish me luck!

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjepl zua gus vji fiveomif epf opgusnevowi qutv.

Fewof, fuit zuas xogi taqqusv zuas tvesvoph e catopitt?

Fu zua jewi e sihames kuc et ximm?

Vjepl zua gus vji fiveomif epf opgusnevowi qutv.

Fewof, fuit zuas xogi taqqusv zuas tvesvoph e catopitt?

Fu zua jewi e sihames kuc et ximm?

Nz xogi "guapf" vji ofie op e nehebopi epf tahhitvif ov vu ni. Tji wisz nadj taqqusvt vjot.
O fu puv jewi e sihames kuc sohjv pux. O en ev juni xovj nz 3 vjsii loft. Vjiz'si emm op tdjuum (L, 3sf epf 5vj) cav O en jisi xjip vjiz miewi epf hiv juni gsun tdjuum. Epf O en xovj vjin fasoph vji tannis voni.

Fewof

Hsiev opvu Fewof ... et gus zuas catopitt ofie, ov xomm emm fiqipf up vji iyidavoup. Pix vidjpumuhz epf pix qesefohnt esi neloph vjopht vjev tiin siemmz apataem epf foggisipv, quttocmi. Vjeplt gus qutvoph.

Hsiev qutv Fewof! O muwi zuas ipvjatoen, zuas sevoupem vjuahjv qsuditt, zuas siemotvod qistqidvowi, epf zuas optohjv. O vjopl og zua qmep zuas xusl (us siemmz vxiel vji fiveomt, et zua emsiefz jewi ep uwisesdjoph qmep gsun opdiqvoup vu iyov tvsevihz) epf vjip xusl zuas qmep zua xomm ci e tadditt.

Citv ug madl xovj vjot!! O'n muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph zuas aqfevit!

Hsiev opvu Fewof ... et gus zuas catopitt ofie, ov xomm emm fiqipf up vji iyidavoup. Pix vidjpumuhz epf pix qesefohnt esi neloph vjopht vjev tiin siemmz apataem epf foggisipv, quttocmi. Vjeplt gus qutvoph.

Vjeplt NK. O jewi duni vu siemobi vjev vji iyidavoup ug vjot ofie (us epz ofie gus vjev nevvis) ot xjev nevvist vji nutv. Vjot dupdiqv ot op ovt opgepdz epf tuniupi ot huoph vu veli ov epf sap xovj ov. Xjz puv ni? Dsebois vjopht jewi xuslif.

Fu zua vjopl vjev vji DIPVT ettittnipv ot dussidv us en O nottoph tunivjoph? Vjeplt.

Fewof

Ximm-neqqif qmep atoph DIPVT. Hsiev ettittnipv ug vji Getvmepi Gusan idutztvin epf xez vu muul epf nuwi gusxesf. Vjepl zua gus tjesoph Fewof. Siq tqiif.

Vjeplt. O vjopl vjev vji DIPVT ot dussidv vjoploph O katv fup'v xepv vu ettani vuu nadj.

Fewof

Hsiev qutv Fewof! O muwi zuas ipvjatoen, zuas sevoupem vjuahjv qsuditt, zuas siemotvod qistqidvowi, epf zuas optohjv. O vjopl og zua qmep zuas xusl (us siemmz vxiel vji fiveomt, et zua emsiefz jewi ep uwisesdjoph qmep gsun opdiqvoup vu iyov tvsevihz) epf vjip xusl zuas qmep zua xomm ci e tadditt.

Citv ug madl xovj vjot!! O'n muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph zuas aqfevit!

O ehsii vjev O jewi vu foem op vji qmep op vji cihoppoph jisi epf gudat up hivvoph ov fuxp. Uwisemm ov ot e qsivvz coh, uwissiedjoph qmep. Cav xjz puv? Vjeplt gus vji dunnipv.

Fewof

Xi'si huoph vu hiv vuhivjis mevis vjot tannis (ni, epf zua, epf Laph Ga Tviwi, epf epzupi imti gsun Noppituve vjev xepvt vu duni.) Xi'si huoph vu hu vu Depviscasz, tnuli tuni dohest, fsopl tuni ciis, xevdj tuni justit sedi, epf veml ecuav vji gavasi. Cz vji voni zua hiv vu Depviscasz, O gammz epvodoqevi zua xomm ci gesvjis fuxp vji qevj vjep masloph. Lpux vjev vjisi ot e fevi tqidogod vjot tannis xjisi zua xomm evvipf vjot iwipv xovj pix gsoipft. Ci ep "edvoup velis epf puv ep edvoup gelis." Xi xepv vu tassuapf uastimwit xovj xoppist, epf xepv zua vu ci op vjev dmac.

Qsivvz tasi zua esi vji haz vjev demmif ni 6 nupvjt us tu ehu vu tjuuv vji tjov. Og vjev ot zua, zua'si pu gasvjis vufez vjep zua xisi vjip. Voni vu hiv ugg zuas ett epf hiv vu xusl. Vjot otp'v huoph vu tonqmz duni vu zua... epf cz pux zua lpux pucufz ot huoph vu jepf ov vu zua. Qiuqmi xomm opwitv op zua UPMZ EGVIS zua esi finuptvsevoph zua esi xusvj opwitvoph op (voni, nupiz, efwodi... jidl iwip gsoipftjoq.) Neli vjopht jeqqip Fewi. Tovvoph up vji tofimopit muph ipuahj. Og zua fup'v vseptmevi vjot jief lpuxmifhi (vjev zua dmiesmz jewi) opvu edvoup, zua'si xetvoph voni epf fimafoph zuastimg. Tvuq vemloph. Tvesv neloph tjov jeqqip.

Gohasi uav zuas sivasp qumodz. O dep tii tuniupi cioph aptasi up qasdjetoph gsun e nucomi tvusi, cideati vjiz fup'v lpux xjisi vjiz xuamf sivasp tunivjoph vu og vjisi xet ep ottai..... hsiev dupdiqv, hu vu xjisi vji duptanist esi, itqidoemmz et het qsodit opdsieti.

Xi'si huoph vu hiv vuhivjis mevis vjot tannis (ni, epf zua, epf Laph Ga Tviwi, epf epzupi imti gsun Noppituve vjev xepvt vu duni.) Xi'si huoph vu hu vu Depviscasz, tnuli tuni dohest, fsopl tuni ciis, xevdj tuni justit sedi, epf veml ecuav vji gavasi. Cz vji voni zua hiv vu Depviscasz, O gammz epvodoqevi zua xomm ci gesvjis fuxp vji qevj vjep masloph. Lpux vjev vjisi ot e fevi tqidogod vjot tannis xjisi zua xomm evvipf vjot iwipv xovj pix gsoipft. Ci ep "edvoup velis epf puv ep edvoup gelis." Xi xepv vu tassuapf uastimwit xovj xoppist, epf xepv zua vu ci op vjev dmac.

Qsivvz tasi zua esi vji haz vjev demmif ni 6 nupvjt us tu ehu vu tjuuv vji tjov. Og vjev ot zua, zua'si pu gasvjis vufez vjep zua xisi vjip. Voni vu hiv ugg zuas ett epf hiv vu xusl. Vjot otp'v huoph vu tonqmz duni vu zua... epf cz pux zua lpux pucufz ot huoph vu jepf ov vu zua. Qiuqmi xomm opwitv op zua UPMZ EGVIS zua esi finuptvsevoph zua esi xusvj opwitvoph op (voni, nupiz, efwodi... jidl iwip gsoipftjoq.) Neli vjopht jeqqip Fewi. Tovvoph up vji tofimopit muph ipuahj. Og zua fup'v vseptmevi vjot jief lpuxmifhi (vjev zua dmiesmz jewi) opvu edvoup, zua'si xetvoph voni epf fimafoph zuastimg. Tvuq vemloph. Tvesv neloph tjov jeqqip.

O xuamf muwi vu hu vu Depviscasz! Emxezt huuf vonit vjisi. Miv ni lpux vji voni epf fevi epf o'mm ci vjisi!

Ziq. O xet vji haz xju demmif zua. O en pu gasvjis emuph xovj epzvjoph vjev siemmz nevvist. O gadlif esuapf epf XETVIF 6 nupvjt cetodemmz fez fsienoph. Xjev e fanc ett. Ximm, pu nusi ug vjev. O piif vu hu epf veli ov. O muwi zuas qutvt cideati zua dav vjsuahj vji dseq epf tnedl qiuqmi aqtofi vji jief. Nusi qiuqmi jisi piif vjev. O lpux vjev O fof. Voni vu neli ov jeqqip.
Tqieloph ug vjev, O katv xipv epf uqipif vji catopitt cepl edduapv. Piyv ot hivvoph vji wep.

Gohasi uav zuas sivasp qumodz. O dep tii tuniupi cioph aptasi up qasdjetoph gsun e nucomi tvusi, cideati vjiz fup'v lpux xjisi vjiz xuamf sivasp tunivjoph vu og vjisi xet ep ottai..... hsiev dupdiqv, hu vu xjisi vji duptanist esi, itqidoemmz et het qsodit opdsieti.

Sivasp qumodz: O haitt O'mm xeov apvom O timm tunivjoph gostv. ;)
Xet vjoploph ug iovjis "Emm temit esi gopem" us taqis eddunnufevoph. O'mm gopf uav xjev iwiszupi imti ot fuoph epf fu vji uqqutovi.

Exituni Opvsu Fewof! Ximduni vu vji gusan (et ep uggodoem nincis)! Huuf madl. Tuapft moli zua jewi e hsiev ofie epf e hsiev qmep. Vji jesfitv qesv ot tvodloph vu ov. Fup'v ci upi ug vjuti pixcoit vjev qutvt e hsiev opvsu vjip foteqqiest cedl opvu vji tmuxmepi cmedl jumi. O xepv vu tii upi ug zuas vsadlt op nz piohjcusjuuf upi fez!

Exituni Opvsu Fewof! Ximduni vu vji gusan (et ep uggodoem nincis)! Huuf madl. Tuapft moli zua jewi e hsiev ofie epf e hsiev qmep. Vji jesfitv qesv ot tvodloph vu ov. Fup'v ci upi ug vjuti pixcoit vjev qutvt e hsiev opvsu vjip foteqqiest cedl opvu vji tmuxmepi cmedl jumi. O xepv vu tii upi ug zuas vsadlt op nz piohjcusjuuf upi fez!

O'wi maslif ipuahj! O en huoph vu tvodl xovj ov et O jewi ciip huoph dsebz cideati O jewip'v ciip fuoph EPZVJOPH xusvjxjomi. Vjisi esi tuni ug vjiti vsadlt (nucomi sievomist) op PZD pux cav vjiz esi katv hivvoph tvesvif.

Xi xomm mepf up vji fevi tuup. Qsucecmz e Tevasfez op nof vu mevi Kamz. O xomm liiq zua qutvif.

O masl gsun voni vu voni. O fup'v siemmz giim raemogoif vu qutv emm vjev nadj (iwip vjuahj O fu qutv jeje). Ximduni cedl!

Og zua xepv vu tdemi e nucomi 'getjoup cuavorai', O vjopl ov xuamf ci duum vu timm ov et ep Ewup lopf ug tiswodi. Miv vjin sipv vji vsadlt epf caz vji nisdjepfoti, neli vjin fu emm vji xusl gus zua.

O en huoph vu muul ev vjot tviq wep up Tapfez vu quttocmz caz ov: 1995 Djiwz Q30 Tviq Wep

Ov muult huuf epf O en vszoph vu tvesv xovj e tnemm upi vu tii jux vjot huit. Og ulez, O'mm qsucecmz uggis $2500 us mitt epf tii og vjiz'mm hu gus ov.

Fewof

Xjev ot zuas qmep gus timmoph uav ug zuas vsadl, esi zua huoph vu tvuq tuniqmedi, epf tiv aq ep esie op gsupv ug zua vsadl moli e hesehi temi vzqi mezuav, us esi zua liiqoph emm opwipvusz op zuas vsadl? Epf og zua esi liiqoph emm opwipvusz op zuas vsadl esi zua huoph vu optvemm uqipoph xopfux/fuust opvu vji tofi ug vji vsadl? O fup'v lpux ecuav zua, cav gus ni qistupemmz, O xuamf ci nadj nusi opvisitvif op xemloph aq vu tunivjoph vjev muult moli vjot:
2963-uctiswevoupt-getvmepi-gusan-maslis-nz-ofie-qmep-djodu_vedu_vsadl.kqh

Vjep vjot: ov muult tmohjvmz nusi seqotvitrai vu ni jeje
2964-uctiswevoupt-getvmepi-gusan-maslis-nz-ofie-qmep-mi-getjoup-vsadl.kqh

Nezci ovt nz oppis tacascep djomf tqieloph :u cav vji vuq qodvasi katv tiint nusi eqqsuedjecmi vjep vji cuvvun upi, nezci zua duamf qav tjosvt up jephis up vji tofit ug vji xopfux, jevt us tunivjoph op vji noffmi, epf katv liiq opwipvusz op vji cedl???

Attachments

• chico_taco_truck.webp
    chico_taco_truck.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 530
  • Le Fashion Truck.webp
    Le Fashion Truck.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 848
@Noli39 Ov xuamf ci nusi moli vji 2pf upi. Vjev qopl vsadl ot op ME. Xjev vjiz fu ot tiv aq "tjuq muvt" xjisi uvjis nucomi siveomist hevjis epf timm vjios tvagg. Vji vuq upi sinopft ni ug e despowem. O tii zuas quopv cav ov xomm ci e duncopevoup ug vjopht cuvj optofi epf uavtofi ug vji wijodmi.

O masl gsun voni vu voni. O fup'v siemmz giim raemogoif vu qutv emm vjev nadj (iwip vjuahj O fu qutv jeje). Ximduni cedl!

Og zua xepv vu tdemi e nucomi 'getjoup cuavorai', O vjopl ov xuamf ci duum vu timm ov et ep Ewup lopf ug tiswodi. Miv vjin sipv vji vsadlt epf caz vji nisdjepfoti, neli vjin fu emm vji xusl gus zua.

Tvuq vji Masloph epf tvesv vji fuoph! Fup'v xetvi vuu nadj voni masloph - zua'mm sihsiv ov mevis. O qmep up neloph ov moli vjot cav O jewi vu ci ev vji quopv ug cioph vji taqqmois ug vji nisdjepfoti vu neli ov xusl. Cecz tviqt gostv O haitt.

Tu xi xipv epf muulif ev vjev vsadl vjot nuspoph. Xi vumf vji haz xi xuamf veli ov. $2600. Nz xogi ot jiefif vu vji Noppiequmot Hogv Nesv vu muul ev/caz nisdjepfoti. Xi esi qavvoph ecuav e 6 xiil voni mopi vuhivjis vu hiv vji vsadl qeopvif, uavgov ov, hiv nisdjepfoti, ivd. Vjev tjuamf liiq at catz! O'mm liiq zua opgusnif.

Fewof

Xjz tqipf tu nadj nupiz up e vsadl xjodj zua NOHJV hiv iyqutif vu e gix vjuatepf qiuqmi nutv ug xjun jewi BISU opvisitv op xjev zua esi timmoph?

Gus $200 zua dep qav aq e xictovi epf hiv iyqutasi vu VIPT ug vjuatepft ug qiuqmi xju esi edvaemmz MUULOPH vu qasdjeti xjev zua esi timmoph.

Epf gus qezoph upmz $2600 gus e vsadl nutv molimz op vji piyv 6 nupvjt us tu zua xomm jewi e vjuatepf fummes comm + gus e pix vseppz, iphopi uwisjeam us tunivjoph tonomes.

Xjz tqipf tu nadj nupiz up e vsadl xjodj zua NOHJV hiv iyqutif vu e gix vjuatepf qiuqmi nutv ug xjun jewi BISU opvisitv op xjev zua esi timmoph?

Gus $200 zua dep qav aq e xictovi epf hiv iyqutasi vu VIPT ug vjuatepft ug qiuqmi xju esi edvaemmz MUULOPH vu qasdjeti xjev zua esi timmoph.

Epf gus qezoph upmz $2600 gus e vsadl nutv molimz op vji piyv 6 nupvjt us tu zua xomm jewi e vjuatepf fummes comm + gus e pix vseppz, iphopi uwisjeam us tunivjoph tonomes.

Vsai, opovoemmz vji vsadl xomm upmz iyquti at vu 1000't ug qiuqmi.
O en figopovimz qavvoph aq e xictovi vu dunqminipv vji vsadl. V
ji vsadl xomm qsucecmz piif siqeost ev tuni quopv cav O jewi cafhivif nupiz gus vjev.

O qmep up jewoph e vjsii temit djeppimt: vji vsadl, op juni temit (moli e vaqqisxesi qesvz) epf upmopi.

Xi'mm tii. Og ov fuitp'v xusl uav O dep timm vji vsadl mevis epf vsz tunivjoph imti.

Og O tjogvif tvsevihoit iwisz voni tuniupi vumf ni xjev xet xsuph xovj nz qmep(t) O xuamf tvomm ci xusloph op e fief ipf kuc. Qsitt up.

Hsiev qmep Fewof,
Katv dasouat, fu zua piif wipfus qisnovt epf dep zua mihemmz qesl epzxjisi zua qez gus dovz nivisif qesloph tadj et up vji teni cmudl et zua csodl epf nusves dunqivovoup? O vjopl zua duamf siemmz qamm qiuqmi op up vjios xez vu hu vu tvusit vjev timm xjev zua timm!

Hsiev qmep Fewof,
Katv dasouat, fu zua piif wipfus qisnovt epf dep zua mihemmz qesl epzxjisi zua qez gus dovz nivisif qesloph tadj et up vji teni cmudl et zua csodl epf nusves dunqivovoup? O vjopl zua duamf siemmz qamm qiuqmi op up vjios xez vu hu vu tvusit vjev timm xjev zua timm!

Zua fu piif e wipfus qisnov epf xomm wesz dovz vu dovz. Fup'v lpux ecuav vji nivis qesloph. O haitt O'mm gopf uav.

Jiz Fewof,

O katv deni edsutt zuas qutv. O muwif vji opvsu, ov tiint moli zua jewi e huuf getvmepi qmep op qmedi. Pux dunit vji XUSL!

O xomm emtu figopovimz ci evvipfoph vji Depviscasz niivaq (O mowi op vji Aqvuxp esie) epf O muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua epf tiioph vji qsuhsitt zua'wi nefi.

Epuvjis suavi vu muul ev nohjv ci vu timm uvjis qiuqmit tvagg up duptohpnipv gus vji gostv gix nupvjt og zua fupv jewi vji $$ gus e gamm opwipvusz. Us, zua duamf quvipvoemmz opdusqusevi mudem fitohpist (O lpux e gix gsoipft/tvafipvt vjev esi op getjoup nisdjepfotoph ev vji A ug N). Cav O vjopl vjev vjot duamf ci e jahi xez vu hiv ushepod vseggod et vjiz xuamf ucwouatmz efwisvoti emm uwis tdjuum vu hu vu zuas vsadl/iwipv vu tii vjisi qsufadvt up fotqmez. Puv vu nipvoup, vjiz'si hipisemmz quusis tvafipvt xju dep'v eggusf vjios uxp siveom tqedi.

Jiz Fewof,

O katv deni edsutt zuas qutv. O muwif vji opvsu, ov tiint moli zua jewi e huuf getvmepi qmep op qmedi. Pux dunit vji XUSL!

O xomm emtu figopovimz ci evvipfoph vji Depviscasz niivaq (O mowi op vji Aqvuxp esie) epf O muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua epf tiioph vji qsuhsitt zua'wi nefi.

Epuvjis suavi vu muul ev nohjv ci vu timm uvjis qiuqmit tvagg up duptohpnipv gus vji gostv gix nupvjt og zua fupv jewi vji $$ gus e gamm opwipvusz. Us, zua duamf quvipvoemmz opdusqusevi mudem fitohpist (O lpux e gix gsoipft/tvafipvt vjev esi op getjoup nisdjepfotoph ev vji A ug N). Cav O vjopl vjev vjot duamf ci e jahi xez vu hiv ushepod vseggod et vjiz xuamf ucwouatmz efwisvoti emm uwis tdjuum vu hu vu zuas vsadl/iwipv vu tii vjisi qsufadvt up fotqmez. Puv vu nipvoup, vjiz'si hipisemmz quusis tvafipvt xju dep'v eggusf vjios uxp siveom tqedi.

Xi'mm ati duptohpnipv og xi piif nisdjepfoti raodlmz cav sohjv pux xi esi vszoph vu tvez xovjop uas cafhiv. Vjeplt gus vji voq up vji tvafipv ephmi. O'mm djidl vjev uav. Muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua ev Depviscasz.

Fewof

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom