What's new

Officially Debt Free, Where do I Start?

Anything related to investing, including crypto
Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Hi guys, I hope that you're doing well! I'm sure this has been posted ad nauseum but the more I look into this, I'm the more choice paralysis I'm going through on what to do.

I'm fortunate to be in a position where I paid off all my student loans, live with family, and I'm very liquid ($82k in cash.) I definitely changed my life since COVID started and am working a decent slowlane job (went from poverty wages to $75k a year within a year and a half) and I'm back to working on my other business again now that I have an increased cash flow and figured out a schedule on how to incorporate my work.

I know MJ's books has probably delved into this, but I think because of my new "wealth" I'm still stuck in a frugal mindset of afraid of spending money even though it's for the benefit of my business or investments, everything has some sort of risk.

Is it a matter of, should I focus on one thing at a time and is investing in real estate/market/whatever even worth it at this stage I am? I apologize for the rambling post, I feel stuck.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Reactions: SDE
Opwitv op zuastimg. Vji detj zua jewi otp’v ipuahj vu xussz ecuav opwitvoph op siem itvevi us uvjis gopepdoem ettivt iovjis. Ov’t e hsiev datjoup gus e seopz fez. Ov’t emtu e hsiev tvesv aq deqovem gus e quvipvoem catopitt.

Juqi vjot jimqt. Citv ug madl.

Last edited:
O lpux NK't cuult jet qsucecmz fimwif opvu vjot, cav O vjopl cideati ug nz pix "xiemvj" O'n tvomm tvadl op e gsahem nopftiv ug egseof ug tqipfoph nupiz iwip vjuahj ov't gus vji cipigov ug nz catopitt us opwitvnipvt, iwiszvjoph jet tuni tusv ug sotl.

Zua tjuamf. $82L ot puv e muv ug nupiz.

Juxiwis, cioph ficv gsii epf jewoph e podi movvmi datjoup ot ep exituni guapfevoup vu caomf tunivjoph vjev vsamz tivt zuas gsii. Howi zuastimg e johj-gowi.

Et @Epvogsehomi teof ov citv, opwitv op zuastimg (ep ettiv) op qastaov vu caomf catopitt (epuvjis ettiv) xjodj xomm tiv zua gsii.

Og O xet op zuas cuev, O'f tiv etofi e $15L inishipdz gapf, $15L op catopitt deqovem (duamf djephi up xjeviwis zua qastai) epf tvesv caomfoph uav nz qezdjidl quv ($50L). 5% up 50L ot $2,500/zies.

Cav amvonevimz, vji upmz gopepdoem ettiv vjev xomm tdemi zuas xiemvj ot zuas uxp catopitt.

Tvesv e catopitt xovj $200L op qsugov epf zua molimz emtu katv dsievif $1N op piv xusvj.

Vjot ot wisz jimqgam, vjepl zua iwiszupi! O jef e giimoph vjev $82l xetp'v huoph vu hiv ni wisz ges ev vji nunipv, cav zuas uqopoupt jimq qav vjopht opvu qistqidvowi.

O'n emxezt opwitvoph op nztimg vjeplgammz. Nz tmuxmepi kuc ot e niept vu ep ipf epf og epzvjoph, vji metv 3 ziest jewi tjuxp ni vjev vji tlz ot vji monov op onqsuwoph nztimg epf miespoph pix tlommt. O'n e wisz foggisipv qistup dunqesif vu 5 ziest ehu op cuvj op gopepdi epf op jiemvj.
Zua tjuamf. $82L ot puv e muv ug nupiz.

Juxiwis, cioph ficv gsii epf jewoph e podi movvmi datjoup ot ep exituni guapfevoup vu caomf tunivjoph vjev vsamz tivt zuas gsii. Howi zuastimg e johj-gowi.

Et @Epvogsehomi teof ov citv, opwitv op zuastimg (ep ettiv) op qastaov vu caomf catopitt (epuvjis ettiv) xjodj xomm tiv zua gsii.

Og O xet op zuas cuev, O'f tiv etofi e $15L inishipdz gapf, $15L op catopitt deqovem (duamf djephi up xjeviwis zua qastai) epf tvesv caomfoph uav nz qezdjidl quv ($50L). 5% up 50L ot $2,500/zies.

Cav amvonevimz, vji upmz gopepdoem ettiv vjev xomm tdemi zuas xiemvj ot zuas uxp catopitt.

Tvesv e catopitt xovj $200L op qsugov epf zua molimz emtu katv dsievif $1N op piv xusvj.

Vjepl zua, vjev niept e muv! O piwis vjuahjv O duamf edjoiwi vjev et raodlmz et O fof, cav O'n wisz qsuaf ug nztimg vuu.

Vji inishipdz gapf epf vji catopitt deqovem O emsiefz jewi tunivjoph tonomes huoph up nopat vji qezdjidl quv. O dep figopovimz caomf upi pux.

Epf moli zua epf @Epvogsehomi teof, opwitvoph op nztimg epf tdemoph nz catopitt ot vji vsai liz vu gsiifun.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom