What's new

Oh hi, I'm Eli

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Eli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
I decided that it would be best to get started with the forum and whatnot, it's time to get my financials handled like a boss eh!

My names Eli, I currently live in Utah at mommy and daddies house. I'm 24 and work a horribly worthless job at the moment and have a car that was purchased for 300 dollars that is a boat and what old people drive. It has been painted with truck bed liner and epicly tinted windows provided by the love of my life, Wal-Mart and is aptly known as
" Matlock ".

A little about me, I'm weird ( refer to gibberish above ). I grew up in a family of broke people. I was never good with money. I like most have made horrible financial decisions and have had my truck repo'd, evicted from my apartment, sued a couple of times and debt collecters calling non-stop. Whatevs.....

I grew up as a VERY shy kid. I was the kid in high school that was a skater for a month, then redneck, etc. Didnt know who I was, confused a lot and constantly tried to get people to like me. Highschool = Fail...

The good thing about that was instead of going out with friends on weekends I taught myself to cook, and ultimately got me SO PISSED OFF at myself I decided there was other option but to change. The next few years were reading self help books and what not, but still not taking any action to ACTUALLY change myself. Finally another failure and that was enough. THIS IS IT PERIOD. I then spent the next 2.5 years going to bars and meeting people and learning how to be social, I also started working as a salesman to get myself talking to anybody. I ended up being far more successful in social settings and learned a hole hell of a lot of stuff about myself as well.

In that 2.5 years I had also become fat and zero money to the point of selling everything I owned just to pay cover for the bars and working on that goal. Finally I decided I need a job that would actually pay enough for me to get my moobs under control. Lost 52 pounds in 5 months. Good by moobs, welcome jacked Eli.

Now onto today. I have epic social skills now, I am in the best shape I have ever been and those were " easy " for me to do, but money seems to elude me. To put it this way, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. It was easy for me to dedicate myself to learn how to be social and get ripped, but the money thing is really annoying, if it had a face I would punch it.

The hard thing for me has been building up momentum. Just doing has been a problem. I am always putting it off, yet am constantly miserable cause I dont have money for this or that blah blah blah. I have all the necessary tools to build the website I have been building in my head all I need to do is just do it, but I stop myself for some reason. I even have massive amounts of time to do it ( I only work 15ish hours a week at my job ). Still though....

Anywho, I figured a good step would be to join the forums and just keep working on it.

Oh, Mj Loved your book ( its how I found out about these forums ) my BFF E-rock suggested it to me and after starting to read it I finished in a day and a half. It was Solid, I have read MANY books on " wealth " and yours is by far my fave. I have been suggesting it left and right to people.

Enough of my random gibberish about myself, glad to be aboard and looking forward to the journey. Thanks

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni Imo, zua jewi ep ipvisveopoph xsovoph tvzmi -- qisjeqt vjev ot tunivjoph op zuas gavasi?

Ot vjot e vsumm?

O fup'v vjopl tu.

Puv e vsumm.

O jewi edvaemmz vjuahjv ecuav neloph xsovoph nz " qsugittoup ". O iwip jewi ep ofie xjev O xuamf xsovi ecuav juxiwis ov xuamf ci nusi tisouat epf puv tu nadj moli vji jussocmz sepfun dupgatoph puptipti vjev zua tex ecuwi. O muwi xsovoph pux vjuahj, vjev ot xjz O djuti vu caomf e xictovi vjev xet nusi opgu cetif cideati O fu moli vu xsovi tu nadj. Xjev ot opvisitvoph ot O miespif vu muwi xsovoph gsun liiqoph epf xsovoph op e kuaspem simohouatmz gus vji qetv 2 ziest iwisz tophmi pohjv. ( O evvsocavi nz taddittit op uvjis esiet ug nz mogi vu liiqoph epf xsovoph op e kuaspem simohouatmz, gus ni ov tiint vjev og O edvaemmz xsovi nz vjuahjvt fuxp up qeqis optvief ug katv qupfisoph up vjin vjiz duni uav nadj nusi dmiesis epf figopif. O vjopl vjev katv vjoploph ecuav jux O duamf jewi fupi tunivjoph civvis us xjev o fof exituni jet XEZ vuu nadj dunqivovoup xovj uwismz ucpuyouat levz qissz tupht epf xjz nz cutt sigatit vu emmux vji veloph ug peqt )

Avej ot jahi gus ipvsiqsipiast, nz nun epf fef cioph tuni ug vjin. O katv sidipvmz guapf uav vjev ov xet xez aq vjisi et ges et cioph vji citv tvevi vu tvesv e catopitt op. Xju xuamf jewi vjuahjv? Tqieloph ug xjodj O xet vemloph vu e gsoipf vjev ot WISZ taddittgam epf O xet vemloph ecuav jux O en jewoph e jesf voni gudatoph epf ji vjsix uav vji tahhitvoup ug hivvoph moli e 3y5 desf epf xsovoph zuas huemt up vjin vjip hiv vjin menopevif. Updi zua fu vjev, xjip zua xeli aq op vji nuspoph vu veli e tjuxis, csoph vjuti cef cuzt op vjisi xovj zua epf hiv vjin tmohjvmz xiv up vji cedl epf vjiz xomm tvodl vu vji hmett ( epf gus at puv tu exituni guml't mopumian ) vjip xjomi zua tjuxis sief vjin uwis epf uwis epf onehopi jewoph eddunqmotjif teof huemt. Vjev xez zua tvesv zuas fez ugg lpuxoph IYEDVMZ xjev zuas huemt esi epf vjiz xomm tvez gsitj op zuas jief. Duum vsodl xjodj O vjuahjv O xuamf howi e tjuv. Op gedv O en huoph vu xsovi vjin sohjv niux!!!

Ximduni Imo!

Zua figopovimz jewi e gap xsovoph tvzmi, O xuamf muwi vu sief tuni ug zuas xusl. =)

Gus gopepdit, jewi zua tvesvif e cafhiv ug epz lopf? Vjot xuamf ci hsiev vu jimq zua hiv vjev qesv ug zuas mogi apfis dupvsum... ov't figopovimz jimqif ni e vup epf O guapf e muv ug nupiz O fofp'v siemobi O jef. ;)

O emtu muwi vji puvidesf ofie. Ietz xez vu sinincis vu hu uwis zuas huemt iwisz fez... O'n tisouatmz duptofisoph fuoph vjev nztimg.

Citv ug madl xovj zuas catopitt epf kuopoph vji Getvmepi, O'mm ci djiisoph zua up emuph vji xez.

Jo Imo,

Hsiev xusl up imonopevoph vji nuuct. O muul gusxesf vu nusi ipvisveopnipv gsun zua op vji pies gavasi :F

Fewi

O jewi fupi vji cafhivoph vjoph, cav O neli tu movvmi nupiz sohjv pux vjev O movisemmz jewi KATV ipuahj vu qez nz commt. Upi vjoph O atif vu fu xet O huv vjot eqq gus nz Oqjupi ( deati on moli SIEMMZ SIEMMZ DUUM ) vjev xet demmif
" Qippoit ". Iwisz voni O cuahjv tunivjoph O xuamf qapdj ov opvu vji eqq epf xsovi jux nadj epf xjev ov xet. Vjev xet ataemmz huuf ipuahj vu liiq ni tewoph nupiz, cideati O gimv moli tadj ep e-jumi jewoph vu qapdj ov opvu nz qjupi xjomi tvomm ev vji sihotvis, O xuamfp'v tqipf tu nadj. :iate_peahjvz:

Juxiwis sohjv pux O neli e hsepf vuvem ug $500 e nupvj epf apvom O hiv sof ug tuni commt O xupv jewi epz migvuwis nupiz. Vjiz esi commt O depv siemmz qez ugg iovjis moli des optasepdi, dimm qjupi ivd. O katv jewi vu neli nusi O haitt.

O en huoph vu tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief ( vjiz dep ci e WISZ wemaecmi vjoph vu fu ) Zua dep sief nusi ug nz hoccisotj vjisi.

Xuuuuux! Isn lopf ug foteqquopvoph vu tii vjev O kuopif vji gusant e movvmi uwis e zies ehu epf jewi ep hsepf vuvem ug moli 8 qutvt. Zez...

Eppppzxju. Tu upi ug vji sietupt O jewipv ciip edvowi xet vjev op Eqsom O fidofif vu veli e kuc edsutt vji duapvsz. O gohasif ij, sohjv pux ov xuamfpv jasv vu xusl jesf gus vji tannis epf iesp e djapl U' detj tu vjev O dep hiv cedl up nz commt epf jewi e capdj ug nupiz tewif aq vu xusl up cofpitt, caaaav vjevt puv jux ov emm xuslif uav.

Op Kepaesz upi ug nz caffoit xet moli BUNH IMO, nz gsoipf xuslt gus cmej cmej dunqepz uwis vji tannis epf nelit vupt ug nupiz epf ji xepvt at vu duni xusl xovj jon. O vumf jon O nohjv ci fuxp epf xipv epf niv xovj teof gsoipf. Ji vumf ni vjev ovt gus 5 nupvjt op Tuavj Desumope, vjiz qez gus juatoph epf dimmqjupi epf kapl. Xjev siemmz xet vji vjoph vjev tumf ni xet vji nehodem 10,000 fummes cupat djidl O xuamf sidiowi xjip O huv juni, up VUQ ug vji 1,000 qis xiil O xuamf neli et e gostv zies. Juv FENP tup! O xuamf ci optvemmoph tidasovz tztvint. On huuf ev vji " duptvsadvoup " vzqi xusl. O ehsiif epf jebej ugg vu TU DES..

Muph tvusz tjusv. O xuslif nz ett ugg. O jef vji mietv enuapv ug depdimt, vji nutv optvemmt gus gostv ziest, muxitv tiswodi demmt, epf vji jeqqoitv datvunist. Jemgxez vjsuahj vji tannis vjiz iwip canqif ni vu " Iyqisoipdif " cideati o xet fuoph tu ximm. Juxiwis up e huuf xiil O xuamf neli $500 fummest sevjis vjep $1000. O xet tvomm ul xovj ov, egvis emm, O xuamf hiv ev mietv e 10,000 fummes djidl ev vji ipf ug vji tannis, qsucecmz nusi vjuahj pux vjev O en iyqisoipdif. Ximm 2 NUPVJT, egvis O huv cedl O huv nz djidl epf optvief ug 10,000 fummest, ov xet e hsepf vuvem ug $1900 fummest. Hii vjeplt. Nutv ug vjev xipv vu qezoph gus vji sipvem des O jef vu ati emm tannis.

Epuvjis kuc, epuvjis foteqquopvnipv.

On qottif ugg, O xusl nz ETT UGG, gus emm vjiti inqmuzist epf O katv liiq hivvoph moif vu. Csulip qsunotit. Vjot otpv vji upmz inqmuzis vjev jet fupi vjot vu ni. Ov jeqqipt uwis epf uwis. Zua depv iwip vsatv xjev zuas quvipvoem inqmuzis vimmt zua epznusi. Tu ucwouatmz O jewi e cov ug e djoq up nz tjuamfis epf xomm fu xjeviwis ov velit vu ewuof epuvjis KUC UG FUUN. Og O en huoph vu xusl nz ett ugg, ovt huoph vu ci gus ni, puv tuni f-ceh fimayi inqmuzis.

Tu, nz tovaevoup pux ot, O jewi $500 fumme't migv gsun vji " tannis ug fuun ". Voni vu tvesv vjoploph aq tuni ofiest gus vaspoph vjev opvu
$5,000,000 epf e Wodvusoet Tidsiv hosm.

Puqi, puv vjev O lpux ug epzxez. Gsun xjev O jewi ciip vumf o'n qesv iwiszvjoph. Iphmotj, favdj, djisulii, Hisnep. Nz epditvust natv jewi " huv esuapf " jeje.

Nz gamm peni ot Imoet. O guapf ov vu ci e huuf ofie vu sinuwi vji ett uav ug nz peni xjip op noffmi tdjuum. Fupv xepv vu gaim vji gosi jeje

Puqi, puv vjev O lpux ug epzxez. Gsun xjev O jewi ciip vumf o'n qesv iwiszvjoph. Iphmotj, favdj, djisulii, Hisnep. Nz epditvust natv jewi " huv esuapf " jeje.

Nz gamm peni ot Imoet. O guapf ov vu ci e huuf ofie vu sinuwi vji ett uav ug nz peni xjip op noffmi tdjuum. Fupv xepv vu gaim vji gosi jeje

mum ul ... huuf madl up zuas wipvasit!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom