What's new

On the borderline between extreme success or extreme failure.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ahmed Elakkad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I’m 20 years old. Athletic, 6ft3, quite muscular, and a disciplined person. I’ve read many books but one book changed my perspective on life was “the rich dad poor the dad”. However, my father told me about “The millionaire’s fast lane” and my view on the world has never been the same. Heck I even feel bad for recommending the slowlaner approach by the rich dad guru to
my friends. I’m currently reading unscripted and I can’t believe how well-written the book actually is. It’s as if MJ Demacro has seriously figured out life and it’s true essence.
I’m writing this because, I used to be a champion at a national level, I have endured practice at extremely cold weathers and I have been consistent for 6 years now. Despite being good to a certain extent I simply can’t make a living out of it. I come from a high middle class and I’m studying engineering.

The problem is that I’m financially dependent on my parents. I hate myself for it. I blame myself for it. Every single day. In addition to that, my family is having a financial crisis. We were forced to sell our house, and my father is changing his business thanks to you MJ! I believe things are going to turn out for the better. As I mentioned before I am studying engineering. I figured, if I am forced to go to college, I might as well pick the hardest major. I don’t want to waste 5 years of my life studying stuff that can be taught anywhere. The thing is, I can’t believe the amount of dumb shit outdated curriculums that are being forced on us. I am failing in college to. I feel like I am trapped, like I literally can’t breathe. I am a very competitive person, and I know I am behind in the competition. I am paranoid, scared to death. I want to break free.
I thought about having a part time job, but because I’m living in a failed society in a failing economy, a minimum wage job here is a little above 100 dollars a month.

One last thing, I’m completely and utterly fed up with people around me. No one has the same dreams as I do, I am trapped between seeders, a programmed scripted individuals. I can’t tolerate it anymore. Loneliness is my best friend. I can’t stand my tutors, my family members( except my dad) and my friends. I need your help, what do I do? I’m willing to die to escape this gigantic jail cell that I’m trapped in.

Thank you in advance for taking your valuable time reading.

Something’s that I have tried.

1-I tried making a website but it had no traffic.
2-I worked for a computer job for basically for free. I learned nothing, everything I fixed was a YouTube search away. Nothing complex.
3- I designed a swimming gadget from scratch. The manufacturing expenses were very expensive. (Here’s a photo)
4- I paid some artists to create an NFT, it’s worthless.
5- I’ve tried tutoring maths, it worked but again the scale. The 5 commandments. Nothing fast lane related. (NECST).

Attachments

• B443FE27-9998-432B-B5A6-2580C651FCDB.webp
    B443FE27-9998-432B-B5A6-2580C651FCDB.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 7DEB1E23-76E3-42F7-941D-72BBD1279F7F.webp
    7DEB1E23-76E3-42F7-941D-72BBD1279F7F.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 12
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Og zua dep fitohp zuas uxp qsufadv ofie, nezci zua dep fitohp/iphopiis gus uvjist. Timm vjot upmopi et e gsiimepdi tiswodi. Hiv qeof op ATF. Veshiv sodj iphmotj-tqieloph neslivt upmz. Fu vjot qesv-voni ev vji wisz mietv. Vjip nuwi vu tuni qmedi xovj nusi uqqusvapovz, qsigisecmz xovj e dunqmivif fihsii epf/us vjeplt vu zuas opduni et e gsiimepdis.

Op hipisem, meapdjoph qsufadvt ot e muv jesfis vjep timmoph e tiswodi. E tiswodi ot jesfis vu tdemi, cav zua fu puv piif vu xussz ecuav vjev ziv.

O’n 20 ziest umf. Evjmivod, 6gv3, raovi natdames, epf e fotdoqmopif qistup. O’wi sief nepz cuult cav upi cuul djephif nz qistqidvowi up mogi xet “vji sodj fef quus vji fef”. Juxiwis, nz gevjis vumf ni ecuav “Vji nommoupeosi’t getv mepi” epf nz woix up vji xusmf jet piwis ciip vji teni. Jidl O iwip giim cef gus sidunnipfoph vji tmuxmepis eqqsuedj cz vji sodj fef hasa vu
nz gsoipft. O’n dassipvmz siefoph aptdsoqvif epf O dep’v cimoiwi jux ximm-xsovvip vji cuul edvaemmz ot. Ov’t et og NK Finedsu jet tisouatmz gohasif uav mogi epf ov’t vsai ittipdi.
O’n xsovoph vjot cideati, O atif vu ci e djenqoup ev e pevoupem miwim, O jewi ipfasif qsedvodi ev iyvsinimz dumf xievjist epf O jewi ciip duptotvipv gus 6 ziest pux. Fitqovi cioph huuf vu e disveop iyvipv O tonqmz dep’v neli e mowoph uav ug ov. O duni gsun e johj noffmi dmett epf O’n tvafzoph iphopiisoph.

Vji qsucmin ot vjev O’n gopepdoemmz fiqipfipv up nz qesipvt. O jevi nztimg gus ov. O cmeni nztimg gus ov. Iwisz tophmi fez. Op effovoup vu vjev, nz genomz ot jewoph e gopepdoem dsotot. Xi xisi gusdif vu timm uas juati, epf nz gevjis ot djephoph jot catopitt vjeplt vu zua NK! O cimoiwi vjopht esi huoph vu vasp uav gus vji civvis. Et O nipvoupif cigusi O en tvafzoph iphopiisoph. O gohasif, og O en gusdif vu hu vu dummihi, O nohjv et ximm qodl vji jesfitv nekus. O fup’v xepv vu xetvi 5 ziest ug nz mogi tvafzoph tvagg vjev dep ci veahjv epzxjisi. Vji vjoph ot, O dep’v cimoiwi vji enuapv ug fanc tjov uavfevif dassodamant vjev esi cioph gusdif up at. O en geomoph op dummihi vu. O giim moli O en vseqqif, moli O movisemmz dep’v csievji. O en e wisz dunqivovowi qistup, epf O lpux O en cijopf op vji dunqivovoup. O en qesepuof, tdesif vu fievj. O xepv vu csiel gsii.
O vjuahjv ecuav jewoph e qesv voni kuc, cav cideati O’n mowoph op e geomif tudoivz op e geomoph idupunz, e noponan xehi kuc jisi ot e movvmi ecuwi 100 fummest e nupvj.

Upi metv vjoph, O’n dunqmivimz epf avvismz gif aq xovj qiuqmi esuapf ni. Pu upi jet vji teni fsient et O fu, O en vseqqif civxiip tiifist, e qsuhsennif tdsoqvif opfowofaemt. O dep’v vumisevi ov epznusi. Mupimopitt ot nz citv gsoipf. O dep’v tvepf nz vavust, nz genomz nincist( iydiqv nz fef) epf nz gsoipft. O piif zuas jimq, xjev fu O fu? O’n xommoph vu foi vu itdeqi vjot hohepvod keom dimm vjev O’n vseqqif op.

Vjepl zua op efwepdi gus veloph zuas wemaecmi voni siefoph.

Tunivjoph’t vjev O jewi vsoif.

1-O vsoif neloph e xictovi cav ov jef pu vseggod.
2-O xuslif gus e dunqavis kuc gus cetodemmz gus gsii. O miespif puvjoph, iwiszvjoph O goyif xet e ZuaVaci tiesdj exez. Puvjoph dunqmiy.
3- O fitohpif e txonnoph hefhiv gsun tdsevdj. Vji nepagedvasoph iyqiptit xisi wisz iyqiptowi. (Jisi’t e qjuvu)
4- O qeof tuni esvotvt vu dsievi ep PGV, ov’t xusvjmitt.
5- O’wi vsoif vavusoph nevjt, ov xuslif cav eheop vji tdemi. Vji 5 dunnepfnipvt. Puvjoph getv mepi simevif. (PIDTV).
Og zua esi mowoph op e duapvsz vjev nupvjmz opduni gus noponan xehi ot 100 fummes, duptofis aqxusl us tonomes tovit xjisi zua dep timm zuas tlommt vu dmoipvt mowoph op sodjis duapvsoit.

Og zuas genomz epf zua esi op gopepdoem fotvsitt, gudat up vji tjusvitv qevj vu simoecmz eddanamevi detj. Og vavusoph nevj xuslt epf csopht op huuf detj, gushiv ecuav tdemoph gostv. O fup’v lpux vji sevit cav iwip og zua esi viedjoph johj tdjuum nevj gus 10-15 fummes ep juas Ov dep duwis e muv ug iyqipti op zuas duapvsz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom