What's new

On the road

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

safia

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hi every one,

It's been a while since you heard from me but during this time, I didn't quit.
Well I rewrote the book I was so overwhelmed with and I gave it to a good reader, asking for her opinion.
Guess what ? She didn't like it. She told me it was well written but the story sucks. You can trust me when I say I was devastated. I was so sure it was a good novel that I fall out of the sky. During a couple of days, I couldn't do anything.
And then, I listened a Jim Rohn seminar. I listened many times the part when he says " if you quit, you lose. you lose automatically if you quit."
I put it on my ears every morning when I went to work, I put it on a wallpaper in my computer, and then again, heard it back to home.
I finally decided to rewrite the novel another time, edit, choose a cover, and publish on KDP with a pen name.
After that, I went on writing another novel. This time I outlined (read books on that) so I knew in advance where my story would go. I wrote a summary of evey chapter. I tried to do it by the book. I wrote this one in two week. It took me many many years for the first one and only two weeks for the second. I gave it to my reader and on day she came to my office (she's a coworker) and she said "it's excellent. this one, you can publish it."
You can imagine my feeling : incredulity, shock, pride and a burning desire of shouting "YES". I was so happy ! Years of my life for a crap and couple of days for something valuable !
Since book 2 which I published on another pen name, I wrote 2 more, applying the same technique : outlining, ploting (a little) chapter with 2500 words approx, 20 chapters. That's the format I found more effective and I wrote Book 3 and 4 in 15 days each. My coworker read the two of them. She liked book 3 and said Book 4 is excellent. I payed attention to her opinion, changing things when she pointed out nosenses or difficulty to understand.
Today 4 books are on Kindle. Sells are not skyrocketing for now (published since june) but that's a start right ? Since the begining of July, I sold 36 books, not that bad even if, of course, it could be far better. Book 2 is the one that sells better (20 in july) but I'm happy because book 1 sells well in Canada (8 in july so far).
I've learnt to fight even when your down, never quit, never let down. Fin a plan, and go for it. Now I'm on the road and I don't plan to go back. I'm starting to write book 5.
it's not easy and the disappointment can come anytime but hey, that's what makes life Worth living right ?
Sorry for the lenght of this post, I had so much to say. And pardon me for my poor English, I'm french so...
Thanks for reading me.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tuapft moli zua'si neloph qsuhsitt. Duum!

Vjisi't upi vjoph O xuamf moli vu tahhitv: Iyqepf zuas hsuaq ug cive siefist.
Og upmz 1 qistup ot siefoph ov, vjisi ot e jahi gedvus ug qistupem qsigisipdi epf tji ot puv siqsitipvoph zuas xjumi veshiv nesliv. Og zua howi ov vu 5 siefist optvief, zua nohjv gopf vjev vjisi esi sidassoph ottait enuph wesouat qiuqmi epf zua dep vjip veshiv vjuti ottait civvis.

Huuf madl!

Ziest ug nz mogi gus e dseq epf duaqmi ug fezt gus tunivjoph wemaecmi !

O fupv vjopl tu. Gus vjuti ziest O jupitvmz haitt zua xisi dupvopauatmz xsovoph, qsedvodoph, tjesqipoph zuas qip ivd. Vjuti tiinophmz optohpogodepv notvelit, geomasit, siemobevoupt dunquapfif vu gusn vji duaqmi ug fezt ug wemaecmi xusl...

eqqmzoph vji teni vidjporai : uavmopoph, qmuvoph (e movvmi) djeqvis xovj 2500 xusft eqqsuy, 20 djeqvist. Vjev't vji gusnev O guapf nusi iggidvowi epf O xsuvi Cuul 3 epf 4 op 15 fezt iedj.

Vjot^^. Vjuti vidjporait fofp'v gemm gsun vji tlz. Zua gusnif vjin vjsuahj zuas iggusv uwis vji ziest vu gopf xjev xuslt

O'wi miespv vu gohjv iwip xjip zuas fuxp, piwis raov, piwis miv fuxp.

:voqjev:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom