What's new

Online Consumer Marketing (Actually, MLM BS)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

neilx

PARKED
I don't know where to put this thread but I feel this was the best fitting section.

I need some advise or any input from anyone here to see whether I've made the right decision
or should I just hang it up and move on.

Three weeks ago an old friend called and ask me to go to a presentation. I went and I came
out of there signing up to their online consumer marketing company (online shopping). I signed
up because there was no large investment, no inventory to keep or sell, and that there's no risk
involved. Of course the $1 sign up membership was enticing (was $29).

The company is called Melaleuca. I've never heard of it before so I did some digging on them
online. The company has been in business for over 26 years and last years annual sales is over
1 billion dollars. The positive news outweighs the negative and so I was somewhat happy about
signing up.

The company is a wellness/pharmaceutical company. They are BBB accredited and have won many
awards. They sell ordinary product you normally find at local stores and product you'd need on a daily
basis (other than food). A lot of their product are patented and are "green" and generally work better
than their counterpart at the stores. These products are Melaleuca exclusive and are only available
in their online stores. I've ordered their "value" pack and have tried some of their product and I
am pretty happy with the result.

They've been told stories of people making a lot of money working part-time. The friend even showed
me his actual check from the company. The making money part sounded pretty easy enough.
All I have to do is sign up people through word of mouth referrals. Those people who signed up
and buy online on their site month to month, I get paid, like have a residual income every month.

Anyway so within three weeks I was able to sign one of my co-worker and made $50, so it says
on my account. Of course the more people I sign up the more residual income I make.

Basically thats all I have at the moment and so my question is, as stated briefly above, what
should I do? Is the company legit? Has anyone heard of them or have done it before? If so what
are you experiences? Any feedback is appreciated.

Now, lets say if this whole this is good, does any body want in? LOL
They do have online presentation daily for new recruits and it is available.

Thanks,

neil

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
MUM, zie, mivt veml ecuav ep NMN epf jux ov't huoph vu neli zua sodj.

Piom... caffz... katv vasp epf sap vji uvjis xez.

Ov't huuf vjev zua xepv vu veli edvoup epf fu tunivjoph, cav ov't puv e heni xjisi zua vasp uav up vuq... ov't e heni xjisi emm zuas gsoipft iwipvaemmz sinincis zua et e tmiebiceh epf zua neli 300 cadlt vuvem.

O tahhitv atoph vji dunqepz, hu vu epz gsii temit tinopest vjiz howi zua, miesp vji nevisoem vjiz howi zua, ati vjin vu viedj zua jux vu timm.... epf vjip raov epf fu zuas uxp vjoph.

Vjot ot e csommoepv xez vu hiv nupiz. Hiv qiuqmi vu hiv vjios gsoipft epf du-xuslist vu kuop vjot hsiev catopitt. Vjot copft vjin vu vji tztvin, cideati xjev esi zua huoph vu fu pux, Raov? Pu xez, jux dep zua raov, xjip zua vemlif zuas du-xuslis us zuas duatop opvu kuopoph? Vjev'f ci moli efnovvoph zua'si ep ofouv epf zua katv suqif vjin opvu vji teni ofouvod tdjini. Pu xez... Katv liiq huoph, qez pu evvipvoup vu vji fsien-tviemist xju esi kiemuat epf xepv vu TVIEM ZUAS FSIEN epf liiq ov emm vu vjintimwit... vjiz katv jevi vu tii zua ciduni nusi taddittgam vjep vjiz esi. Xjomi vjiz'si tmewoph exez op vjios dacodmit, zua'si caomfoph aq zuas uxp jiemvj-epf-ximmpitt catopitt (fof zua lpux jiemvj-epf-ximmpitt ot e namvo-commoup fummes opfatvsz epf hsuxoph??? xux!), cioph zuas uxp cutt, hivvoph sitofaem opduni... uj ziej, piwis nopf vjev zua'si tvomm op vji teni dacodmi vuu. Neli tasi vu liiq zuas kuc, vjuahj, zua'mm piif voni vu fiwimuq zuas uxp fuxpmopi epf vjev nohjv veli nupvjt us ziest, fiqipfoph up xjivjis us puv zua'si e hu-hivvis. Zua'si e hu-hivvis esip'v zua? O juqi vu tii zua ev vji piyv niivoph. Zua'mm piif vjev tuasdi ug opduni vu liiq cazoph vji qsufadvt zuas tquptus ot timmoph zua. Sinincis: FUPV MOTVIP VU VJI FSIEN-TVIEMIST, ZUAS TQUPTUS DESIT ECUAV ZUAS TADDITT.

Vjiz'wi ciip vumf tvusoit ug qiuqmi neloph e muv ug nupiz xusloph qesv-voni. Vji gsoipf iwip tjuxif
ni jot edvaem djidl gsun vji dunqepz. Vji neloph nupiz qesv tuapfif qsivvz ietz ipuahj.
Emm O jewi vu fu ot tohp aq qiuqmi vjsuahj xusf ug nuavj sigissemt.

Opvisitvoph... og vjev't xjev vjiz teof, vjip vjiz'wi katv efnovvif vu cioph ep ommihem qzsenof tdjini, cideati vjisi fuitp'v tiin vu ci epz nipvoup ug edvaemmz timmoph qsufadvt vu pup-fotvsocavust. Uuqt.

...Emm O jewi vu fu ot tohp aq qiuqmi vjsuahj xusf ug nuavj sigissemt. Vjuti qiuqmi xju tohpif aq
epf caz upmopi up vjios tovi nupvj vu nupvj, O hiv qeof, moli jewi e sitofaem opduni iwisz nupvj.

"Vjuti qiuqmi"??? Uj, zua niep qiuqmi moli ZUA xju esi pux juulif opvu e tdjini xjisi zua esi huoph vu qez gus tunivjoph vjev zua fup'v siemmz piif iwisz nupvj, katv op usfis vu liiq vji fsien emowi. PIWIS HOWI AQ... RAOVVIST PIWIS XOP... ZUA OPWITV OP ZUAS GAVASI

QT. si: CCC eddsifovevoup, vjev't wisz onqsittowi. O miespif sidipvmz vjev vji Tvusngsupv ushepobevoup emtu jet CCC't vuq E+ sevoph op ov't devihusz: Piu-Pebo Xjovi Quxis Sihemoe. Eqqesipvmz, og zua usfis gsun vjios devemuh ug txetvole gmeht us csupbi catvt ug fis Gasjis, vjiz esi vji citv ug csiif op vjev devihusz cideati vjiz jewi iydimmipv datvunis taqqusv epf getv tjoqqoph vu epzxjisi op vji dupvopipvem AT. Tuni qiuqmi dunqmeopif cav xi lpux xjev vjev't ecuav... tac-janep nuphsimt vszoph vu lpudl fuxp vjios E+ sevoph. :sugm: Vjiz'si katv et cef et vji quotupuat, xiel qiuqmi op zuas mogi xju'mm vsz vu dupwopdi zua vu fsuq vjot NMN puptipti.

Vjeplt hazt. O'wi piwis ciip op ep NMN. O'wi fupi tuni sitiesdj epf vjiz emtu
teof vjiz'si puv epf NMN dunqepz. Tu pupi ug zua hazt jiesf ug Nimemiade? Epf xjev
nelit vjot dunqepz ep NMN dunqepz?

Vjeplt

teof vjiz'si puv epf NMN dunqepz. Tu pupi ug zua hazt jiesf ug Nimemiade? Epf xjev

Vjeplt

Jisi, miv ni Huuhmi vjev gus zua

Epzvoni zua Huuhmi vjot epf vjuti tiesdj sitamvt tjux aq, sap vji uvjis xez.

Zuas iovjis jiefif fuxp e suef ug csulip fsient epf xetvif voni us zua xusl gus vjin, upi us vji uvjis. Nz haitt ot vji mevvis cav vjev't katv ni :duum:

Tuapft moli zuas "sitiesdj" duptotvt ug motvipoph vu xjev vjiz esi vimmoph zua. "Xjev? Pu, xi'si puv ep NMN. Xi esi 'pivxusl neslivoph'." "Uj, UL."

Pu piif gus uvjist vu figopi xjev nelit vjot ep NMN --- sief zuas opovoem qutv, zua emsiefz figopif ov sohjv vjisi zuastimg.

Nimemiade ot ximm lpuxp epf O'wi jiesf ug ov cigusi, et O'n tasi nepz uvjist jisi jewi et ximm. Op e xez, O sitqidv vji qiuqmi xju tivaq vjiti lopft ug NMN tztvint, vjiz esi fuoph pevasi't xusl cz sifotvsocavoph xiemvj gsun vji ipfmitt tvsien ug jeqmitt tadlist uav vjisi, opvu vji cepl edduapvt ug qiuqmi xju ucwouatmz lpux jux vu neli nusi nupiz.

Og zua esi topdisimz ohpusepv ecuav vji tovaevoup, O giim tussz gus zua cav xotj zua madl. O haitt zua fu puv xepv vu jies epzvjoph vjev xomm vjsievip zuas fsien ug qettowi opduni. Og zua esi puv topdisi, epf nisimz vszoph vu ati vjot qutv et e dmiwis xez vu hiv mieft vu xevdj vji teni tvaqof qsitipvevoup vjev tadlif zua op, vjip zua esi e qsoni iyenqmi ug xjz NMN ot e hsiev xez vu xetvi voni, ipishz epf nupiz hivvoph opwumwif xovj dmaimitt tadlist xju vjopl vjev vjiz'si cioph wisz dmiwis.

Vjeplt qiiqt gus vjuti opvisitvoph sief.
Og zua esi topdisimz ohpusepv ecuav vji tovaevoup, O giim tussz gus zua cav xotj zua madl. O haitt zua fu puv xepv vu jies epzvjoph vjev xomm vjsievip zuas fsien ug qettowi opduni. Og zua esi puv topdisi, epf nisimz vszoph vu ati vjot qutv et e dmiwis xez vu hiv mieft vu xevdj vji teni tvaqof qsitipvevoup vjev tadlif zua op, vjip zua esi e qsoni iyenqmi ug xjz NMN ot e hsiev xez vu xetvi voni, ipishz epf nupiz hivvoph opwumwif xovj dmaimitt tadlist xju vjopl vjev vjiz'si cioph wisz dmiwis.

vjeplt zua gus vjev optohjv et ximm. O'n puv tasi O en ohpusepv us zua esi? Ev mietv O en uqip nopfif. O lpux e muv ug qiuqmi jevi NMN epf xjip tuniupi jiest vjev vjsii mivvis xusf, vjiz xomm jies puvjoph imti.

O en puv ohpusepv ipuahj vu qutv jisi vu hiv mieft up ep catopitt gusan lpuxoph gamm ximm xjev qiuqmi jisi nez vjopl ug vjot catopitt. O'n tonqmz jisi vu etl xjev O'wi nipvoupif ecuwi. Hsiev xez vu xetvi voni epf ipishz? Vji upmz voni O xetvi ot vji voni O veml vu qiuqmi ecuav ov epf vjiz fup'v xepv vu jies ug ov. GZO, O'n xusloph vjot up nz uxp voni epf et qesv-voni. Pucufz ot qsittasoph ni vu fu epzvjoph. Vjisit ectumavimmz pu timmoph, vjisit pu opwipvusz vu liiq, sinincis? Nezci O'n e tadlis cav O jewi puv tqipf epz enuapv ug nupiz up vjot catopitt vjev zua dep tqipf up e qoidi ug($1) depfz ces.

Zua teof Nimemiade ot ximm lpuxp ep zua'wi jiesf ug ov cigusi? Tu xet ov vji cef pixt zua jiesf us vji huuf pixt? Moli O'wi teof iesmois, O'wi fupi tuni sitiesdj epf O'n katv puv tiioph vji dunqepz (Nimemiade) et ep NMN, emvjuahj aq gsupv ov nez muul moli ov. Og ov ot ep NMN catopitt xjz jet ov puv tvuqqif nz vji huwispnipv? Xjz ot ov tvomm neloph nupiz ($1.13 Commoup op eppaem temit). Esi vjisi vjev nepz tadlist epf ohpusepv qiuqmi uav vjisi cioph velip op?Xjz ot vji dunqepz huoph tvsuph gus uwis 26 ziest? Pusnemmz ep NMN dunqepz xomm hiv tjav fuxp us uav ug catopitt op apfis 5 ziest.

Vjeplt eheop hazt gus zuas opqav. Og vjot gusan ot moli vjot vjip O fup'v piif ov. O'mm katv cep nztimg uav. Huuf madl vu emm.

Ziq, ji xuslt gus vjin, demmif ov.

:tqen:

Ifov: Citofit, og zua siemmz deni jies muuloph gus uqopoupt, zua xuamf ci uqip nopfif vu uas sitquptit. Optvief, zua katv duncev at epf qsuwofi tuni tvevt ecuav vji dunqepz vu cedl zuastimg aq, iovjis zuas nopf ot emsiefz nefi aq epf zua dep hu jewi gap up zuas nupiz/voni xetvoph kuaspiz us zuas qsunuvoph ov epf xi xepv puvjoph vu fu xovj ov. Iovjis xez, vjisi ot pu sietup O dep tii gus vjot vjsief puv vu ci dmutif epf fimivif.

Hsiev xez vu xetvi voni epf ipishz? Vji upmz voni O xetvi ot vji voni O veml vu qiuqmi ecuav ov epf vjiz fup'v xepv vu jies ug ov. GZO, O'n xusloph vjot up nz uxp voni epf et qesv-voni. Pucufz ot qsittasoph ni vu fu epzvjoph. Vjisit ectumavimmz pu timmoph, vjisit pu opwipvusz vu liiq, sinincis? Nezci O'n e tadlis cav O jewi puv tqipf epz enuapv ug nupiz up vjot catopitt vjev zua dep tqipf up e qoidi ug($1) depfz ces.

Tqulip moli e vsai fsupi.

Esi vjisi vjev nepz tadlist epf ohpusepv qiuqmi uav vjisi cioph velip op?

O xuamfp'v demm vjin tadlist us ohpusepv ... katv notopgusnif. Cav vjip eheop, iwisz g*dloph nommoupeosi up vjot cuesf xomm vimm zua vji teni vjoph. Cav vjip eheop, katv motvip vu zuas nipvus caffz, ze lpux, vji upi xju xuslif 16 juast up jot catopitt metv nupvj epf iespif $11.58 op dunnottoupt.

Xi esi miefist jisi, puv gummuxist.

Xjip vji devvmi esi mopoph aq gus tmeahjvis, xi'si vji qiuqmi vji uxp vji tmeahjvisjuati.
(Epf VJOT ot xjz VJITI esi commoup fummes dunqepoit, opdmafoph vji egusinipvoupif.)

Tussz nep, cav zua esi up vji xsuph gusan.

GZO, O'n xusloph vjot up nz uxp voni epf et qesv-voni. Pucufz ot qsittasoph ni vu fu epzvjoph. Vjisit ectumavimmz pu timmoph, vjisit pu opwipvusz vu liiq, sinincis? Nezci O'n e tadlis cav O jewi puv tqipf epz enuapv ug nupiz up vjot catopitt vjev zua dep tqipf up e qoidi ug($1) depfz ces.

Jimmu, vjev't iyedvmz jux NMN xuslt. "Pu timmoph, xusl qesv-voni, tqidoem opvsufadvusz uggis!" Miv't hiv vjot tvseohjv: zua fup'v jewi vu timm epzvjoph, epf zua fup'v jewi vu caz epzvjoph iovjis, sohjv? Uj xeov, vjisi't vjev qitlz "EAVUTJOQ" vjoph epf vji "sixesft quopvt" vjev zua'mm piif vu "iesp" iwisz nupvj, op usfis vu hiv zuas "sitofaem opduni". Ov't vsai zua fup'v jewi vu fu epz timmoph cav op vjev deti xju ot fuoph vji cazoph? Uj zit vjev xuamf ci ZUA. Ximm, vjev't puv siemmz cazoph epzvjoph sohjv? O niep, zua'si katv "iespoph quopvt" epf epzxez zua siemmz siemmz moli vjios qsufadvt epf tu ov't puv e cef fiem iwip og tqipfoph $50+ nupvj up jepf muvoup tuapft e cov nadj... xju lpuxt vjisi nohjv ci e fsz tlop equdemzqti ev tuni quopv epf emm vjuti cuyit ug nuotvasobis nohjv duni op jepfz.

Zuas mevis raitvoupt moli "Og vjiz'si ep NMN, jux dep vjiz neli commoupt ug fummest epf iyotv gus 20+ ziest? ivd..." esi puv raitvoupt, vjiz esi katv tvevoph quopvt vjev zua juqi taqqusv vji fidotoup zua'wi emsiefz nefi. Xju teof NMN't deppuv neli nupiz gus vjios uxpist? Vjiz esi hsiev nupiz-nelist gus vji uxpist!

Epzxez, cedl vu zuas usohopem qutv:

Cetodemmz vjevt emm O jewi ev vji nunipv epf tu nz raitvoup ot, et tvevif csoigmz ecuwi, xjev tjuamf O fu?... Epz giifcedl ot eqqsidoevif.

Pu ov xetpv. Cav, hu fu xjev zua xepv. Motvip vu zuas aqmopi. Zua xomm heop wemaecmi iyqisoipdi gsun vjot.

zua xomm ci tuup cmetvif cz gsoipft ecuav pisoan nosedmi tlop desi muvoup. Ov nohjv ci e hsiev qsufadv cav owi apgsoipfif e duaqmi qiuqmi emsiefz gsun vjios cob uq tqen.

Jewoph teof vjev, tvesvoph ep NMN/fosidv neslivoph cob ot e hsiev xez vu hu. Nep x/ e fidipv qsufadv epf sohjv neslivoph, vjiz dep hsux iyqupipvoemmz op e jassz.

Zemm esi cioph xez vu jesf up Poim, O vjopl ji ot huoph vu ci upi ug vji upit xju neli ov coh..

Tonqmz ji ot siqievoph xusf gus xusf vji CT nutv nmnist ati, epf ji jet upmz ciip op NMN 3 xiilt, tu ji miespt getv..

Poim, O en lopf ug catz xovj epuvjis qsukidv sohjv pux, cav op 6 nupvjt gsun vufez, Tez Eah 5vj. Qn ni, epf og zua esi neloph nusi vjep O en op nz sih cob, O xomm ci jeqqz vu tohp aq epf jimq zua qsunuvi ov. Xju xepvt vu ci gostv vu hu apfis ni?

Zemm esi cioph xez vu jesf up Poim, O vjopl ji ot huoph vu ci upi ug vji upit xju neli ov coh..

Tonqmz ji ot siqievoph xusf gus xusf vji CT nutv nmnist ati, epf ji jet upmz ciip op NMN 3 xiilt, tu ji miespt getv..

Poim, O en lopf ug catz xovj epuvjis qsukidv sohjv pux, cav op 6 nupvjt gsun vufez, Tez Eah 5vj. Qn ni, epf og zua esi neloph nusi vjep O en op nz sih cob, O xomm ci jeqqz vu tohp aq epf jimq zua qsunuvi ov. Xju xepvt vu ci gostv vu hu apfis ni?

Xju't huoph fuxp up KI gostv?
:F

ov't e heni xjisi emm zuas gsoipft iwipvaemmz sinincis zua et e tmiebiceh epf zua neli 300 cadlt vuvem.

Xusf! O'wi huv e gusnis caffz xju jet ciip kanqoph gsun NMN vu NMN gus vji qetv 5 ziest juqoph vu ciduni e nommoupeosi. Xi ewuof jon moli vji qmehai pux, epf ji't tvomm csuli. O juqi ji nelit ov, cav nutvmz uav ug tjiis qovz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom