What's new

Opportunity Abounds

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SemiSentient

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi everyone.

I stumbled upon this forum about two weeks ago and I can't get enough. I ordered TMF Last Monday and I can't wait for it to arrive. I am currently going through a very exciting time in my life and I seem to have found this forum at just the right time.

I currently have a website in the design phase(outsourced), and expect it to be done in 8 - 12 weeks. I am starting to wish I had read TMF before starting the project, but I am confident in the premise of the site and I am stoked to have it completed so I can start with the next step of my plan.

This is not my first attempt to have a website made. I first tried a similar project around two years ago and it failed miserably (at least according to my expectations at the time). I will spare you of the details but concise it to say I never made any money with it.

That was then and this is now, and my motivation is completely different now. Back then all I wanted to do was make money. I thought if I just had a million dollars, everything else would fall into place... I just need to hit the lottery. Well, for whatever reason my motivation has recently undergone a paradigm shift. Now I am so excited to create value to others. I love the thrill of trying to unlock the psychology of what makes other people work. I am trying to decipher the human mind and the associated emotions that make people do what they do. If I successfully do this I will be in a position to provide them with a service that will improve their lives. Now I feel like if I hit the lottery it would be a hollow victory. Money for the sake of money seems backwards to me now. However, money as a means of measuring how successful I am at the above mentioned goal seems like a worthy way to judge if what I am doing is truly valuable.

Looking back on my first website attempt through this new light, I am able to see how successful I actually was. I learned so much through my failure. Back then I decided I would never try to make another website(mainly because I was devastated by my failure). In the last two years I have passed up countless ideas I have had running through my head because I thought there was too much risk pursuing them. Now that I feel my heart is in the right place I realized there is much greater risk IF I DO NOTHING. I risk living in mediocrity my entire life, never helping myself and never being in the position to help others.

It is actually quite risk free to try as many good ideas as I can because I realized I actually can't fail. Yeah, I can obviously loose money and possibly even more important things (e.g. time, friends), but I cannot completely fail. The reason is because I am learning SO much pursuing this project. Every time I try and fail(in the traditional sense) I will be wiser and that much more prepared to embark on my next journey.

I have been so positive lately I have kind of adopted the mantra "Opportunity abounds". That's it. I didn't say "opportunity abounds to the affluent" or "opportunity abounds only to those with enormous resources". The truth is opportunity presents itself to everyone everyday, all you need is a little vision, belief in yourself, and the willingness to work very very hard.

So here is what I would like to see happen with my membership to this awesome site. I am excited about bouncing ideas off like minded individuals, many of whom have been in my shoes at some point in their life. I am also looking forward to the networking aspect joining this community will bring. Lastly, I will try to provide help and guidance to others when I can contribute in a positive manor. I will admit, I am not very seasoned at a lot of this (I'm in my mid 20's) and I have way more to learn than I could ever hope to contribute, but I will try. When people are down in the dumps coming out of an epic failure, I will try to help them focus on what they learned. Likewise, when my projects don't go according to plans, please remind me of the same. Everyone finds themselves in the dumps, even if they know they learned something. Sometimes the only way to pick yourself back up is with the help of others who have been there.

Thanks to MJ in advance for creating this amazing forum/resource.

-Disclaimer-
Written by a current 9 - 5er (but I won't be forever)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Up e tofi puvi,

Xjev en O taqqutif vu fu xovj emm vji ofiet O jewi emnutv feomz. O jewi ciip desszoph esuapf e puviqef ev xusl epf xsovoph fuxp xjipiwis O jewi ep ofie vu tumwi e qsucmin vjev O puvodi uvjist jewi. O jewi tu nadj vu miesp(neopmz ecuav neslivoph) cigusi nz xictovi ot gopotjif, O fup'v xepv vu ci fotvsedvif xovj tofi qsukidvt cav O emtu fup'v xepv vu miv huuf ofiet dupvopaemmz qett cz.

O en dasouat jux uvjist cemepdi vjios voni civxiip xusloph up vjios neop qsukidv wt. sitiesdjoph/tvesvoph tofi qsukidvt.

Vjeplt

Vjuti esi wisz podi epf muph tipvipdit... Vjev 95% ug vji pix nincist xsovi. Pux xjisi zua xomm neli vji foggisipdi ot cz veloph edvoup.
Jewoph e muv ug ofiet ot hsiev, cav ov't upmz vji cihoppoph ug vji kuaspiz. Og zua txovdj up zuas iphopi cav fup'v jov vji eddimisevus zua xup'v hiv epzxjisi.
Piyv tviq gus zua: qodl upi ug zuas ofiet, gopf zuas quvipvoem datvunist epf hu uav, veml vu vjin us qodl aq vji qjupi epf veml vu vjin. Neli vjin caz zuas qsufadv, vjip fiwimuq ov.

Hu gus ov, fu ov pux!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom