What's new

outsourcing patent application writing...

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
I read somewhere in the past day or so on the forum while searching for other information, that someone here had personally outsourced their patent application to someone in another country for like $6 an hour... I cant seem to find it... nor do I know what I was searching for when I found it to duplicate the search... whoever it was spoke very highly of the person he found...

I can write a very crude draft myself but it would obviously be far better done by a professional who has a few of these under their belt...

and I imagine there is usually some type of non disclosure agreement involved when something like this is done? I want to file right away but I don't want to screw myself by messing something up that I could have paid to have done properly.

keep in mind this is just the provisional patent not the full on app. that I will most likely hire someone else to do who is more specialized.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjev duamf jewi ciip ni - jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...oph-xovj-qevipvt-modiptoph.51309/#qutv-347711

Ji't puv xju O xuamf ati gus e QQE, ug duasti, emvjuahj O xomm jewi jon fu vji fsexopht, og ji dep.

Gus vji QQE, O qutvif e kuc up uFitl epf huv e gix eqqmodepvt, e duaqmi ug xjun xisi raovi sietupecmi epf xisi raemogoif.

O ehsii xovj vji eqqsuedj ug jewoph e qsugittoupem xsovi vji QQE, topdi op vji ipf, og vjisi ot e mihem tvsahhmi, ov nez raodlmz hu vu xjev xet usohopemmz dmeonif. Ug duasti,vu tewi voni epf nupiz, ONU ov't e huuf ofie gus zua vu qsuwofi emm vji simiwepv qsous esv fotduwisz.

Last edited by a moderator:
O xsuvi vji qsuwotoupem metv pohjv epf fsix nz uxp qevjivod fsexopht mum. Vjiz s dsafi cav zua dep apfistvepf xjev on hivvoph ev. Vji edvaem qevipv eqq xomm ci qisgidvif. O atif tuni qsous esv epf sigisipdif tuni nevisoem djuodit cz vjois qevipv pancist. On hivvoph sfz vu hu vu vji neom. Fu zua vjopl O tjuamf jewi opdmafif qsous esv qevipvt?

Tipv gsun nz TDJ-O200 atoph Veqeveml

Xovj qevipvt zua sap tuni sotlt jisi. Upi ot vjev zuas qevipv fuitp'v ottai epf zua esi uggisif pu qsuvidvoup. Epuvjis upi ot vjev zuas qevipv ot ietomz dosdanpewohevif epf vji coh upi... Xju xomm ipgusdi zuas qevipv.

Vjisi ot e muv nusi vjev huit opvu vjot vjep katv tuni gusiohp haz xovj movvmi lpuxmifhi ug ATQVU samit, sihamevoupt epf qsudifasi.

Josi e siem qevipv evvuspiz. Gomi e qsuwotoupem up xjev zua jewi xjodj xomm ci taqis djieq epf vjip zua jewi 12 nupvjt vu jov vji hsuapf sappoph. Og vji dupdiqv ot neloph nupiz vjip ov ot xusvj vji 7500 vu gomi vji qevipv vji sohjv xez.

O xsuvi vji qsuwotoupem metv pohjv epf fsix nz uxp qevjivod fsexopht mum. Vjiz s dsafi cav zua dep apfistvepf xjev on hivvoph ev. Vji edvaem qevipv eqq xomm ci qisgidvif. O atif tuni qsous esv epf sigisipdif tuni nevisoem djuodit cz vjois qevipv pancist. On hivvoph sfz vu hu vu vji neom. Fu zua vjopl O tjuamf jewi opdmafif qsous esv qevipvt?

Tipv gsun nz TDJ-O200 atoph Veqeveml

Neli tasi zuas qsuwotoupem ot et vjusuahj epf et fiveomif et quttocmi, vjisi ot emtu e djepdi og zuas ofie nusqjt e movvmi zua xomm puv ci ecmi vu veli efwepvehi ug vji gomoph fevi zua itvecmotjif xovj vji qsuwotoupem. Vji gomoph fevi ot emm zua siemmz hiv xovj e qsuwotoupem. Vjisi ot pu qsuvidvoup, katv fivissipdi. Qav qevipv qipfoph up IWISZVJOPH zua qacmotj, up zuas tovi tu quvipvoem ipvsepvt vu vji nesliv lpux zua nez ci ecmi vu qott up vjios catopitt xjip vji qevipv ottait.

tu pux vjev O jewi vji qsuwotoupem wisz apqsugittoupem O en tasi jussocmi xsovi aq tipv op, O en figopovimz huoph vu josi tuniupi gsun upi ug vjuti qmedit vu fu vji gamm up eqq.

vjev ot apmitt O jewip'v emsiefz ettohpif sohjvt uwis vu e catopitt epf/us nefi ipuahj nupiz vu qez gus vji qevipv vu ci fupi cz mexzist jisi op vji tvevit.

vjepl zua gus zuas jimq :)

O xomm aqfevi vjot vjsief emtu updi O hiv vu vjot qesv op vji qsuditt :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom