The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Outsourcing work to Africans

Idea threads

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2022
Hello guys noticed a lot of my cousins in Africa are always complaining due to lack of work and high exchange rate of dollar so had a simple idea... Find work in Europe and USA charge a low price and outsource to them, and keep the difference maybe I should also turn this into a big business trying to test it out first... Is just a simple idea so am open to any advice or anybody looking to partner thank you guys for any help

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adam Yakubu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 22, 2020
Ghana
I
Hello guys noticed a lot of my cousins in Africa are always complaining due to lack of work and high exchange rate of dollar so had a simple idea... Find work in Europe and USA charge a low price and outsource to them, and keep the difference maybe I should also turn this into a big business trying to test it out first... Is just a simple idea so am open to any advice or anybody looking to partner thank you guys for any helsume this will be remote jobs?

Hello guys noticed a lot of my cousins in Africa are always complaining due to lack of work and high exchange rate of dollar so had a simple idea... Find work in Europe and USA charge a low price and outsource to them, and keep the difference maybe I should also turn this into a big business trying to test it out first... Is just a simple idea so am open to any advice or anybody looking to partner thank you guys for any help
I assume this will be remote jobs? Do you intend on targeting the whole of Africa or some specific countries(ones your cousins live in)? I’m Ghanaian btw.

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2022
I

I assume this will be remote jobs? Do you intend on targeting the whole of Africa or some specific countries(ones your cousins live in)? I’m Ghanaian btw.
Targeting Nigeria specifically but wouldn't mind including Ghana

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.